Does anyone have that twiter compilations of jews pretending to be white and how white people are horible and so on...

Does anyone have that twiter compilations of jews pretending to be white and how white people are horible and so on. And then there are twits below from the same people how they are jewish and not white?
I wanted to show it to a friend and can't find it
Also if you have anything like that, jews getting caught. It would help a great deal.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Bodo44444/status/961701652909690880
youtube.com/watch?v=sLGKE30QDzw
youtube.com/watch?v=JtUDF_kBQJk
youtu.be/GeixtYS-P3s?t=11s
youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY
youtu.be/5_yP18PjkdE?t=1m28s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thanks
also found this one. to bad i can't find that compilation

Pic related.

Here's another one.
twitter.com/Bodo44444/status/961701652909690880

youtube.com/watch?v=sLGKE30QDzw

youtube.com/watch?v=JtUDF_kBQJk

this is great
thanks all

bump

>jewish and not white?
>implying skin colour dictates muh religion
whites can be jews, silly

Jesus christ what a faggot

>implying Jews are just those who practice Judaism

Lurk more. They're Semites, and will identify as such when they attempt to shame those who speak out against their tribe.

His second tweet is actualy what we do all day on /pol

But, my point still stands.
Jew = religion
White = color
although "traditional jews" were certainly not white

>whites can be jews, silly
While there's an argument that can be made that Jews are not white for genetic and ethnic reasons, the main concern with Jews masquerading as whites is that they will then retreat back to the safe haven of being a Jew and consider themselves 'non-white' whenever potentially facing persecution.

You could say they are shape-shifting, and identifying as white only when it is advantageous in the pursuit of their interests. Many Jews do this, as evidenced by this thread

The main twitter that posts these is Fellow White People

>Jew = religion
Israel disagrees. Atheist and agnostic Jews are free to migrate to Israel. In fact that the phrase "atheist Jew" is immediately understood by everyone tells us that being Jewish is more than just practicing a certain religion.

Again, you need to lurk more.

Jews consider themselves an ethnicity and the term "anti-Semitism" would be completely meaningless if not taken in a racial context.

If someone insults me and I call them "anti-Caucasian", Caucasian isn't a religion.

kek

A cash cow from a meme flag?
hahahahahah

Was not aware of this, i take it back.
Either way lads, we can agree that jews are pathetic bastards.

OY VEI SHUT IT DOWN!!!1

just playing devils advocate, but why cant they call themselves white and jew at the same time?
Albanians/ chechens are white and muslim, irish are catholic and white, so i just dont get why the fellow white people meme implies you have to be one thing.

She could always wear this.

For those unaware, HuffPo ran this as the headline for about 30 minutes when Bannon left the WH. They got a lot of heat and quickly changed it to something less... revealing

because they're middle eastern, aka NOT white

>native american, jewish, welsh

le 46% face

The only time Jews call themselves white is when they're trying to infiltrate and destroy whites.

checked
>but why cant they call themselves white and jew at the same time?
Pay close attention to what they advocate while under the guise of being white themselves

Good God imagine if more of them Shumer relatives would of survived! The one that we have is more than enough evil stupidity for the planet. I always say that the most tragic thing about the foolocoust was that too many survived

SHUT UP YOU FILTHY GOY!

This is the Jewcunt who is trying to dox white nationalists

but for real, most of the jews ive encounted have blue/ or coloured eyes, and a large portion of them are gingers. If the khazar theory is true, then they are more or less white.
I saved this qt from a jidf thread, but tell me this doesnt look white

She's also the author of the "Hunger Games" series of books. White people have made her extremely rich and yet she still despises them.

Jews are Israelites.
Any "white" person who says they're Jewish is either lying about being white or is a traitor to their own race.

Omfg bitch got OUT SHEKELED

after all these years these threads still piss me off

>a literal nigger jew

la cretura...

What the fuck do they mean by ‘do the work’? How does one work on being inherently racist and evil? Frankly as a proud white guy I can’t even begin to understand these white guilt cretins.

Judaism is the religion, Jew is used as a race term

Either way they are filth

Mere coincidence.

Silly goyim.

youtu.be/GeixtYS-P3s?t=11s

youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY

I have a folder of several hundred of these, at this point. It's safe to say this is what Jews actually believe.

Doug Floutie is My Hero! I cry in Laughter every time i see this!!!!!!
Look at the Face and Nose on that Thing!!!!?!!!!
Hideous! Just imagine opening that head up!!!

wrong.

sauce of this please?

I wonder what normie lurkers think of these threads.

>Jews can be white!
Jews are only white when they want to infiltrate and destroy your community.

Immediately pull his white card, no longer accepted as white

anyone else wanna GOY like 90% of these jewish girls, even the ugly ones?

yeah thats it

Bump

>that emoji

I wonder how they feel that the team that never took a kneel during the anthem, with a QB who was white, blue eyed, Christian, and thanked god when he won the Super Bowl, won?

>be Jewish
>advocate genocide on twitter using your real name
>nothing happens

That pic would be more effective if you posted the shameless kike's face and restaurant. It wasn't his first anti-white rant.

jews keep playing their cards way too early in the game. they got cocky and didnt cover the tracks, and now its only a matter of time before the goyim know.

It's no different than when they wrote "Germany Must Perish", or "You Gentiles", or "Practical Idealism", or the Morgenthau Plan, or the Hooton Plan.

Jews write lots of books about killing all the white people on Earth. There's no penalty for it.

They referring to Jew as a race, not a religion.
As a race they are extremely xenophobic. They race mix the least out of every race and you only count as a Jew according to their laws depending on which parent was a Jew. The compilation OP is talking about has a Jew mention their family told them growing up they were Jews, not whites.

>Goldberg3000

how do we actually fight the jew?
I've been made aware of their deceit for like a decade, but not much on reversing the subversion.
how do we realistically do it? point out their jewishness? Destroy usury and international finance?
4th Reich?

does anyone have, even minor, experience in BTFOing a jew?

Jews actually fought alongside Muslims in one of the last wars against Christianity in Spain, and even flew their Star of David flag. It's one of the main reasons they got the convert-or-expulsion order. The Spanish monarchy realized they would forever be traitors.

Community. You have to build up a base people around you in real life who know what the Jews are up to, and are willing to counter them. They go to synagogue every week and learn about how they're superior and need to kill or subvert you.

Nope. DNA tests have shown they aren't even the chosen people they claim to be.

They have a drop of middle eastern blood so faint, it is only found in the male line.
They are genetically so close to Europeans, they are indistinguishable when compared.

Modern theories now state modern Jews descended from Mediterranean and Southern Europeans that converted to being Jews and interbred with them when Jews migrated North.

They still should not be considered white because they inbred to the point of being unique from whites. They are a xenophobic closed in group which led to a gene pool so shallow, birth defects are common, and 90% of the Jews share their DNA with four women in their genetic line who lived in southern Europe.

Out of all of these, this disgusts me the most.

youtu.be/5_yP18PjkdE?t=1m28s

>skip to 1m28s

meh 6 trillion