Are Indian Men the Ugliest in the World?

Are Indian Men the Ugliest in the World?

not sure but definitely the most awkward

maybe the south indians

Niggers are a lot uglier

No im talking about all of you faggots.

I hope you all go extinct and your gene pool does off forever just like the native Americans

No way

I think Bangladesh, Nepal and the rest of the poo countries are strong contenders.

Abbos < Nigs < Samoans < SE Asians < Indian

i am a sikh though

Irish and Jews should be there

>nepalese
>ugly

Cmon, user, lets take care of niggers and Jews before we go after poos.

not the ugliest but the smelliest

>nepalese
>ugly

I legitimately hate Indians now more than any other race on this planet. I started an IT job and I have to be around an insane amount of them around the office.

>They can't speak basic English and I have to say "what" between every sentence they speak to get the gist of it
>They have terrible breath, I havent smelled something more shitty than an indian in my entire life
>They are out of shape, very ugly, and their women look deformed
>They take most of hard working American jobs in the tech space because we can just ship a bunch from India for low cost labor
>Their skin color and facial features are just disgusting as fuck and look scummy

I have come to the realization that NIGGERS are better than INDIANS

Thats even worse

Stop posting this gay shit. This guy doesn't even look good, and this is your best example?

Y E S - O F - C O U R S E

No, American "men" are the ugliest """human""" beings on the planet.

Are Indians also fucking retarded cunts?

Why is it that every other country can learn english fine without an accent, but the Indians and a couple of those dirty paks have such a strong accent.

Jesus yes, what you posted is an outlier, Nepalese are just grey faced pajeets who need going backed with the rest of the subhumans.

They can be quite dashing in a nice suit (not the modern skinny-fit shit).

Ugliest and smelliest

Fuck off with this disgusting shit

Amerindians take the cake

t. Pajeet

Abbos down under have them beat.

The poo meme is also real. Had one shit on the grass by our building. I’d honestly rather get brutally murdered by a nigger than suffer the indignity of an Indian in my presence.

Fuck off back to curry land you shit coloured cunt.

Indian men are certainly the ugliest women in the world.

I mean, at least a large portion of Indian women are passable, but the same cannot be said for mestizos and other native garbage.

That's even disregarding their propensity to turn into goblins by the time they reach 30 and balloon like a motherfucker

India had a rigid caste system for centuries based on strict ethnic segregation by skin colour that was highly parised by the Nazis & people like Savitri Devi. No great opinion on the men but some of their well-bred women - Bollywood actresses/models etc are fucking hot - bit like the Iranians.

RIP

>a large portion of Indian women are passable

Help me, need to know why :O!!

fuck off
the further north you go in india the whiter and hotter the men get. your gf would fuck a north indian guy if she knew one

>No, American "men" are the ugliest """human""" beings on the planet.

Those things look extremely niggerish and disgusting.

Pub posters should be banned.

Women are decent-ish, Indian men on the other hand... Just, can't! They look funny af.

Indians usually learn English in the specific register and with the phonetics of the English that came to be spoken by the mixed-race Anglo-Indian community in British Raj times, which started off as a creole

ABBOS

Ah okay that makes alot of sense. Thanks

Yes. Next question.

>Raj
From the big bang theory?

Seeing footage of India makes me feel happy for those poor blacks living in the middle of some poverty stricken African country that at least they weren't born in India

Fucking stinking paki bastards should be banned too, you fucking curry nigger.

yes but anglo women still fuck them anyway

def the most retarded

"SIr u have a viwusss on your commpewterrr" -indian

paks are fucking dirty scum mate, i agree. although some of the paki girls that come from persian decent are alot nicer looking than the curry munchers

IT is where the nerds go, pooinCPU

Niggers and fat people are worse

they don't

Nah, Indian men literally make me lose my appetite just by looking at them

Yes, we got the message from your last post on this very topic.

absolutely disgusting.

>The “hottest” of Indian male models have jawlines that are so weak they’re arguably as bad as numale facial features(bottom 25% of whites)

Really makes you think

>some of the paki girls that come from persian decent are alot nicer looking than the curry munchers
Yeah m8 and solid bowel movements are better than diarrhea, Chlamydia is better than AIDS.

yes

genocide proves nothing,
it never fixes anything. it only damages things.
hatred has gotten us nowhere, we are all equal in yahwehs eyes.

ok no hate

pol hate thread number:18437459456490333 are "x" people the ugliest in the world? >Proceeds to cherry-pick
>"X" people defend themselves
>No you're just a fucking "nigger" "poo" "nordcuck" "Kike" "shitskin" "sandnigger"
>rinse and repeat
>we have great politkal diskushions on pol guise

Years ago /fit/ literally used to have threads dedicated to Indians in the gym. They are weak, smelly, and literally wear jeans and polo shirts

Holy fuck I thought that was only at my gym

Top 3 ugliest at least.

Tfw Indian :(

the two Gordon Ramsays at the bottom look ok.
one could use a bath though.

only womens care about what a man look like

and faggots

theres an old indian saying
"poo in da pooblic to hide scent of pajeeta"

Apparently Aussies have it worst of all too. From what anons have said all the Indians try to be like Zyzz but they never realize that they’re not good enough because of his alpha Persian genes

At least the most rapey

Paki detected

Genocide works. Just look at the native americans

Pakistani here.
Life is good :^)

you guys are so mean

Mexicans are very hard to look at, I can assure you.

I knew this one guy at work with crazy as fuck psoriasis shedding skin all over the fucking place

we could have united with them and learned things with them,

>flag

Checks out

I feel bad for indians in the sense that they have it bad: dark skin and then naturally jet black hair. scary looking, even moreso than blacks/africans because at least society knows they're just more goofy and clowns than anything else. indians look serious, though, which is scary. which is ironic to me because they seem to be, by & large, the nicest group of people i've ever met.

t. whitey

The fact that pakistani men aren't as beta as indian men shows that culture plays a part as well.

DELET THIS

Are you implying we should of partaken in multiculturalism? HAHAHHAA GET THE FUCK OUT. THOSE UGLY FUCKS COULDNT EVEN INVENT A WHEEL

When I am King, Mohammed's for every home...
Delegated to every house, just fill out the correct form!

Hey I'm also ugly as shit myself if it makes you feel better

take solace in knowing that you'll get a high paying job somewhere. we can't all win the genetic lottery. at least you aren't black.

Move to Canada bhai.

id call them animals but thats an insult to real animals.

Somalians

>Pakistani here.
>Life is good :^)

Pick one, Arshad

What did you say, wh*Toid?

isn't australia a better place?

This desu

You're less likely to be thrown in a gulag for wrong think, but you're also more likely to be eaten by a prehistoric creature.

That's a Slav m80, also it doesn't change the fact you look like a kike smeared in shite.

A dark brown man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame, oily skin and hair. Slimy. Oozing curry and poo from his pores. A thin pathetic moustache. Pitiful.
He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair. He turns around and I see his buttocks smiling at me. His butt is covered in more coarse hair, black. Small cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure poo fills the air. The black hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Yesterday's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a light brown, like pumpkin soup. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a little brown butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.

The Indian.

Uh huh.

Prove us wrong and start lifting, fucker

>Australia
Chinks*
At least Canada has fellow Indians.

i will be fine as long as i live in a city like sydney

>such a brilliantly accurate description of excrement
>see flag
checks out

i wouldn't want to leave india in the first place if all i wanted was to surround myself with indians

>The British have a problem with inbreeding

Kek. It's funny i recently went out visiting houses to rent outside London, and the one house who had a family of Indians living inside smelled like curry all over the place.

Based.
They fuck wh*Toids, yet wh*Toids can only cry online about them.

Mexicunts are 1st in uggz

>sydney
>no prehistoric creatures
still muslims though

Yes, they also stink as fuck.

sydney is still a peaceful city