Ass literally hanging out

>ass literally hanging out
Why do people allow their daughters/girlfriends to dress like actual whores in public?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My dad tried to keep me from wearing skirts, so I would carry a change of clothes and change at school.

Source

I don't know why. It honestly makes me angry for some reason. I can't really rationalize it, but when I see women dressed like sluts in public I get noticeably disgusted and angry.

Probably something wrong with me desu.

So I can look at it.

Looking from a distance, lusting like an actual cuckold

maybe it's because you know that you can't stand a chance with them

because we are not in 1995, everybody is sexualized now and it's considered the norm

does seeing this affect us?

god i hope this high waisted shit dies soon - it doesnt emphasize and ass unless you have an ass

girl in pic is a whore cunt god damn it i hate this timeline

>Why do people allow their daughters/girlfriends to dress like actual whores
>why do people let their fish swim in water
You can’t fight nature

Most don't though

they choose to, lol. you can only do so much until they are legally adults. if you give them the freedom to choose how they dress, they always dress like whores because all women are whores. even if you control what they wear pre-adulthood, when they reach legal adulthood, they choose to dress like whores because every other woman dresses like a whore and they have to keep up appearances to get noticed. they will then despise you because you tried to control them.

I hope she gets raped by a pack of niggers

Because deep down you know they're not doing it for you, they're doing it to attract Tyrone and his homies.

you don't get no women lol

ONE

SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME

Because it tickles my pickle.

Will you fuck off already? This is the 3rd thread about "muh white women wearing shorts" from you in a row now.

Imagine being so gay this bothers you. Just imagine.

Nothing wrong with you, everyone should be disgusted looking at cheap whores.

God
This shithole of a board is populated by weirdos and virgins

Maybe that bitch's moves annoy you. Sure irritates me.

That's what we're all hoping.

This can't be true because this is my first thread of the day. Fuck off

Yes, because under your "culture" it is normal to rape them for showing any skin instead. Must be difficult for you animals.

I doubt that girl has a father figure. The sluttiest girls I've met (real life and online) usually come from broken homes.

Sure thing Mohammad

t. newfag

four chan is 90% virgin males

Who the fuck are you talking about? Stop reading about the dutch from jew sources

>be me
>date weeb
>thinks the clothes anime girls wear are appropriate for the real world
>wears shorts that barely cover ass
>when walking up stairs behind her I can clearly see her birthmark next to her ass hole
>she complains her dad always got after her for wearing short shorts
>"user, you wouldn't try and control what i wear right?"
>wants to cosplay a character with 90% of skin exposed

All I want is a modest woman who isn't fucking insane... Please

White sharia when?

modern society accepted a cancerous tumor and thought nothing of it. now it's consuming the body as a whole. this has become society. time to get the fuck out and start over again

Because they have shit-tier parents. Takes some instruction to make a woman realize the difference between dressing as she wishes vs. dressing like a whore

Gay people wouldn't be bothered by this. They'd yell 'slayyyy queeeen yaaaas' before jumping i nand dancing with her - wearing an even shorter pair of shorts.

Men are bothered by this because when we look at her we see other men - the men who want that piece of ass, the men who've had that piece of ass, and the men who will have it. That's why it bothers us. Maybe you'd be gay to have it not bother you, however, you're more than likely a bottom feeder of the lower grade women.

>if you don't like your daughters whoring around you must be a muzzy
Kys you godless cuck. I'm christian like what europe is supposed to be and would be if it wasn't for jew subversion.

He's calling you a shitskin. A goatfucking rapist from the third world.

>Probably something wrong with me desu.
It's not, society is retarded and value sex and attention over all. We changed good values for mindless hedonism which leads, in the long run, to unhappiness. That's why we see more and more use of antidepressants and suicides. A society with no social cohesion and no clear path but to fuck, drink and smoke like a retard.
What would you expect of a society that puts degeneracy above all?
Compare us to the ancient greeks in terms of music, philosophy, science, and pretty much almost everything, and you will realize how far we are from living in a decent society.

That's because your dad didn't want to raise a faggot

Why are there three threads griping about women/girls wearing skimpy clothing

I react the same way but maybe because I'm just a jealous female

Good thing you entered to fill that role

Just let me fill her anus up with my cream

>Men are bothered by this because when we look at her we see other men - the men who want that piece of ass, the men who've had that piece of ass, and the men who will have it. That's why it bothers us. Maybe you'd be gay to have it not bother you, however, you're more than likely a bottom feeder of the lower grade women.

Literally no one but bottom of the barrel would think this. Sorry it's just true.

Same reason you stuff tube socks into your crocth

>I'm christian
No you're not

my gf started using a choker

why are weeb bitches such mega thots wtf man

I'm guessing she's a college girl and is no longer under daddies influence. You see this all the time in college. Sweet innocent girls who get a good dick down and they become crazy whores.

I fucked this college girl a few years ago and she nutted so hard on my dick she called her mom to tell her she's a whore. lol

>Why do people allow their daughters/girlfriends
Because we are not mudslims.

I've never understood how a person doesn't feel naked or uncomfortable dressed like that.

Unless exhibitionism is the whole point?

Course as soon as a non-Chad stares at or tries to come on to them, then they get uncomfortable kek.

Kom naar zoetermeer dan jij kanker flikker

>I'm christian
Prove it

Welcome to Cred Forums

keep an eye on her degeneracy, as soon as my ex started wearing one it honestly went all to shit

This is a young female's way to show dominance and power

You disagree that men see competition? Competition makes us compete - hence the term.

I'm explaining why when men see her doing this they cringe. Yes not all cringe, those that do not cringe are almost, by definition, cucks.

Ik ga er maar vanuit dat dit een grap is.

He's not. 100% guaranteed he has never even been to a church service.

Your dad should've beat you black and blue.

seeing girls dressed like that increases testosterone, increased testosterone leads to anger, but your angry because your a fag

Probably because you're gay

We react negatively because over the top revealing clothing reflects flagrant female promiscuity which directly feeds unhealthy and unnecessary male competition for pussy.

At the same time, once you’ve gotten over oneitis and gotten laid a few times, sluts like OP lose a lot of there power. Combine that with not being a genetic dud in the height and looks department and being fit and you can flip the script on these whores.

Honestly, most of this comes down to too many guys being soy boy, vidya addicted man children. Yes, the culture sucks right now but defeatism, escapism, and thus weak men only compound the problem.

Nope. Do you imagine Leo DiCaprio getting butthurt over the 10 girls that follow him around at all times being dressed like that? No, he doesn't give a shit. He fucks them all and carries on.

Now where do you think the guy that hates women online falls into in relation to that?

The guy that knows he gets women sees a hot girl and either takes her, or tries to take her and fails over a number of things. At no point does he go "oh w-wow I guess C-chad is after her as w-well haha"

>live in south florida
>whenever I go to walmart there are girls wearing booty shorts who couldn't be older than 8

Waarom zou iemand ooit serieus zijn op vier-kin?

Real question: why do these women dress like that in the first place?

It's like like I go outside in public to wear a speedo while shirtless. I've seen plenty of older men do this, so I can see why they would allow their daughters to do the same.

Also: media.

There's nothing wrong with you. People should exercise decency in public otherwise we're no better than African savages wearing loin cloths. Clothing is the mark of Civilization.

Nice advice there, aus from prisoner island.

This.
To my shame, I dated a total roasty in high school. Foster child, developed bipolar disorder, smoked, etc. Her most redeeming quality was her willingness to work a shitty job and not leech off of me.

Because women want to show off their goods (value) and because they get the attention all males. It's hot.

Like every other good little thot

>venturing into a Florida walmart

I commend you

Low self-esteem.

S A V A G E

A

V

A

G

E

Kind of true.

>Leo DiCaprio
A 43 year old who has no kids. Just fucks a bunch of hollywood thots and hoes... hardly a man to look up to

You just know girls that dress like that love black cock tho

Disgust is scientifically proven to be the most important emotions for human survival.

islam is your only solution you godless fiends

Lucky bastard

>Fascist flag
>Implying Fascists allowed such moral decay

You're not even human.

>Live in France
>See girls who couldn't be older than 8 with transparents shirts and no bra.

>enjoying womens bodies makes you a cuck
She's with two other girls showing her ass, no guys anywhere- you're a massive faggot if you take issue.

Just what are they putting in the water these days anyway?

Fuck off

COPE

source?

((( )))

Nope, the bottom of the barrel are so desperate that they will idolize the slut before them, rather than call out her immoral behavior for what it is.

Sorry to say it, but you're just a sex blind cattle.

What a bunch of grumpy looking uggos

My dong

They don't instill a sense of modesty from early youth. Everything else becomes an uphill battle from that. I shouldn't have to dictate how my wife dresses because I didn't choose a whore for a wife, I don't need to dictate how my daughter dresses because I and my wife instilled in her formative years many concepts including modesty. Other issues include your culture, their peers, and the kikery of pop culture.

well if you would take all your friends and leave, it would improve

wat?

this Leo is an extreme outlier. I'd wager that he feels sorry for the women who he bangs eventual husbands.

Also - even the hollywood thots that leo bangs wouldnt dress like THAT. They'd have more than enough social intelligence to know when it looks retarded, otherwise they wouldn't get to be hollywood thots

Nah man, lots of people are waking up to this shit. I fucked my girl like crazy for late valentines last night, and she and I both agree that it's better saved for the bedroom. I don't want my daughter to want to dress like a slut, a major step in that direction as a man is that I am able to and willing to sacrifice the base pleasure of seeing a beautiful girl in skimpy clothing. There are places for that already, shitty seedy places to try and contain such a degenerate element. Sex is fun, it really is, but so are drugs, so is jackin it, so is a ton of other non productive shit. Hell we're fuckin biologically hardwired to enjoy sex, being able to choose why we sacrifice basing ourselves on things other than sex is what makes us better than being simply animals.

adults dont have much credibility left these days.
hell, forcing your child to go to public school and not skip/drop out is basically an indefensible position

You're not alone, this shit is vile and already at a point where it cannot be controlled. We need the collapse.

C O P E

None of those chicks are above an 8/10.

But you idolize celebrities like the monkey you are. You're worthless to talk to.

>I'm christian like what europe is supposed to be

Doesn't bother me, girls 10 years younger than me that are in college running around with their asses hanging out is great. I would never date them or have a chance to anyway, so their reputation and future mean nothing to me.

Maybe that's just your sense of decorum and decency letting you know it is still there.
There are some occassions where you can walk freely with your ass hanging out and there are some where it is not in taste. Apparently, more and more people are not being tought that by their parents or the media influence is too great.

Does he bang them all?

>the retarded expression on the chick to his immediate right

Are you brabantese?

A broken home seem to create this "nothing last, nothing matters" dogma into the mind of these people. I work with teenagers from difficult backgrounds and this mentality is pretty much what separates them from normal teenagers.

xenoestrogen, thats why young girls are so developped and why boys are effeminate fruits

>Sucking the douche flute
what a fag

No, I'm an all-rounder.

>what makes us better than being simply animals.

Unfortunately most people don't aspire to be anything more than animals. The ideal that being a human being meant being something elevated above the animals has been lost.

What do you think?

Surely you have hurt his feelings with your opinion.

Is that the name of the chinese scientist that did the study?

>Be me
>Beta male hentai fapper 2d enthusiast
>Sitting and relaxing at a park bench once
>8 year old girl with booty shot sucking lolipop comes in.
>This girl unzips my pants then grabs my dick. Starts stroking it and takes a picture.
>Ohshit.jpg
>"You better listen to me, faggot. or I'll send this to the police"
>WtfshouldIdo.png
>I listen to her
>She takes me to isolated area
>Forces her cooch on my face
>rapes my face :'(
>Then this she-demon is satisfied she whips my dick out
>"heh this tiny dick is useless for any real women. Good think I am just a little girl, it suits me"
>She vacuum sucks my dick
>Drains all my semen out and into her mouth
>She ask for my number and calls me a bitch
>"i-i it's nine, ff-f-five, f-five" etc
>She takes it
>I'll call you when I need to be satisfied, bitch boy
>Leaves me, while my cock is dripping leftover semen on the floor.
>tfw tiny girl is blackmailing me and I can't do shit

What do?

That's not true.
I've got 2 hijabi girls (turkey and morocco) sending me nudes. These aren't sluts, these are just normal hijabi college student girls.

Letting you go to school was the mistake

This man is not a man. A mere child still. No kids, no family... no future
Some children value playing with toy cars, he values his toy thots.

same bro

But I am
Correct

Brabantese accent is mesmerizing

>drinking champagne on the beach
Pretty amusing
but as a memeflag all your posts are irrelevant and you deserve to be tortured to death

Just picturing a permavirgin beta NEET saying this about a univerally loved, famous guy with a huge and eternal legacy makes me laugh my ass off.

>Why do people allow their daughters/girlfriends to dress like actual whores in public?
because wtf are you gona do about it.
if you are bothered by it ignore it, unless ofc is your daughter, no hoeing as long as she lives under my roof.

>just democrat things

Goy vey amirite?

Think about your son. It will only get worse.

Dude is fucking vape on the beach with girls half his age.

>He doesn't give a fuck.

Women dressing like sluts is essentially the female form of rape.

Reeks of fragile ego

islam and moslems need the Final Solution Genocide is the only answer.

look at all the clamcuck roastie apologists

Whores make shit wives. No one wants your discarded cumsocks, and you're literally helping the kikes destroy society.

And you're a dude

>projection
cuck pls

How desperate for attention do you have to be to dress like that

Thots cannot be wives

I would slap her ass hard

mgtow virgin detected

what women wear is none of your business you fucking neckbeard

lmao

It only bothers those who can't control their sex drive.
And hmm, who could that be?
>Nooo, not immigrants, that would be "racist"!

Oh look a butthurt roastie

this isn't your blog retard

At that creeper pervert angle, you'll literary find naked butts, you idiot shill. You fucking weirdo.

I know right, just look at it... jesus...

Her ass would obviously be hanging out regardless of the angle.

way too thicc for me

I only like skinny girls

With all the money and fame he has all he could be bothered with is fucking some hoes. It's definitely pathetic.

>huge and eternal legacy
kek whatever you say. The world would be fine without a whyteboi imitating an afrikaner accent believe me... legendary for the heeb hollywood producers wallets yes

I’m fine with all these girls drinking it, apart from my future daughters. The level of cognitive dissonance is unparalleled, yet my cock throbs on

>When I see an underage girl in semi-translucent leggings

It's over
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

I have a retarded accent that I can't get rid of. All accents here suck.

Just rape them in their assholes man

>a huge and eternal legacy

He'll be forgotten before the turn of the next century.

C O P E
O
P
E

KEK

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Feminine penis or gtfo

Red flag. She is turning into a raging whore.

Calm down Muhammad, we know women wearing little clothing makes it easier for you to rape them but the user didn't post anything regarding to how women should dress or act, only that they're disgusted by it.

Get out of your bedroom, for once

At least the Dutch accent isn't as bad as Finnish

I feel the same Desu

>I hope she gets raped by a pack of niggers
Implying that she wasn't raped by a pack of niggers already

Do you honestly find that chick attractive?

My god, she's like a 7/10 at best, and that's ONLY because of how many chicks are fat nowadays.

You have shit tier taste you pleb.

crappy bike desu

It's a random Leo pic you autist, are you really that inscure that you need to attack random girls near him?

>Uggo, what is life meaning?
>Ugga, you have shiny meat bone.
>Thank you Uggo!
>...Hehe. Stupid Ugga...

That sounds about right to me. She seemed to have a pretty set pattern of hump and dump that corresponded with her manic and depressive episodes.

looks boring as fuck

>Calling a beta orbiter white knight a Muslim, literally the opposite of logic
Canadian IQ

You're dumber than my last shit.

Give it a decade and American women will do the hippo dance.

Symptoms of a dying society friend.

how retarded do you have to be to see THIS as empowering?

remember girls, leave absolutely nothing to the imagination, and give all your goods away straight away. make sure to be a vapid idiot, and work all through your most fertile years. if men reject your old beaten up ass remember: its MENS fault for not being a man enough to worship yo. a man clearly needs to work for a girl who does all of the above, and definately will treat you with respect and love. 100%

FEMINISM FTW

hey you’re that miserable virgin troll from the other thread aren’t you? still desperate for attention huh lel

C O P E
O
P
E

the solution is suicide for each of us.

Nothing is going to change... there may be like 200 people in this thread... but there is 350 million americans.

Millenials worship themselves... its why they have social media even tho they talk shit about it. The short term dopamine from likes and comments on posts are the new opiate of the masses.

We are the outcasts that no one wants or gives a fuck. No one cares what we think, i cant even get my family to listen. Can you get yours?

>maybe it's because you know that you can't stand a chance with them
I think this is just a cop out. We are suppose to just accept hyper-sexualization because otherwise you're just assmad they aren't going to fuck you? That seems like a really retarded reason that maybe a 16 year old would come up with. But when you get older and you realize that all of these things tie in to just a general collapse of social order then it becomes apparent that this is just far too much. I'm not really pushing for a Victorian repression of sexuality, but walking around with your ass out is just as stupid in the other direction.

It is very much so. They are bored as fuck and the weather's not that nice. They're probably expecting him to get them champagne and cocktails, but he's just vaping.

>eternal legacy
c'mon son

I think you're just coping with your crippling retardation. Why else would you spend all your time worshiping some guy on the internet?

You've never once in your life been considered intelligent by your peers.

You know you're right. Feminism really did make women less attractive. Sexual attraction aside when a male is searching for a mate he is looking for something dependable. Nobody is going to find that retarded stripper dependable except clients and her pimp. That pretty much gets you no where. It's not shocking that white birth rates are so low when women are so unappealing. That also probably explains why so many of them are winding up single into their 30s which at that point is too dangerous to really have children.

>unironically hating on the fact that Leo fucks literal models on the daily
Holy fuck this must be what peak virgin looks like

That ass needs a BIG BLACK COCK in it

I work with women who are more attractive than any of the whores posted in those pictures.

It's sad that some loser looks up to a guy banging chicks who aren't even that hot.

Because youre a virgin and despite knowing these sluts are easy for everyone in this world, they wouldn't offer themselves to you

Gas yourself.

I wonder what she thinks about while she spins.

anyone got more of this phat ass white girl?

>I have a retarded accent
Frisian?
At least you're blonde, blue eyed, 1.90mt alpha man

Wasn't hating on leo mate. lol

I don't really give a shit about them OP. They are a lost cause and we should only use them to pleasure us and then dump them. They will end up alone crazy cat ladies or with some beta providing for them until they file for divorce

>this desu

I never thought of myself as a fan of Nietzsche until I read the passage in "Thus Spoke Zarathusra" about the "last man". For most people it's too much work to let any kind of philosophy or morals guide them, it's way better to just let whatever base urge strikes them at the moment dictate what they do. Regardless of whether or not any particular religion is true this is why society needs them.

>We are the outcasts that no one wants or gives a fuck.

Most sane men dont care about that and this shit is going down no matter what. its just a question of when. Such a society is not durable, it collapses sooner than later. Probably with bloodshed and war too.

This

>projecting

>But when you get older and you realize that all of these things tie in to just a general collapse of social order

You're giving those retards way too much credit. The media has successfully programmed them to be focused solely on lust. Any higher brain functions are suppressed by their lower brain functions of sexuality. That's why so much television, music and media are focused on sex, to brainwash people to be unable to think about anything else.

The posters ITT are proof it works, they mock anyone who thinks there's more to life than banging a vapid slut whose only redeeming quality is she isn't a whale. They're never going to be able to consider something like social order, because they can barely go a minute without thinking about sex.

Son, those grumpy bitches arent attractive at all. Who cares what he likes.

What are you gay?

i mean, you're the one creeping here

C O P E

sad and pathetic, but there you go, they're deluded and blinded by hatred

This is by far the most pathetic post in this entire thread jesus

>I e-exist near girls that are m-more attractive t-than the one in that p-particular picture

No... Nijmegen. And I'm a 1.80m overweight manlet.

faggot

t. muslim who thinks men own women

Is this a realdoll?

t femicuck

allow? because we don't live in burkistan. we don't "allow" our gfs they are people with their own mind, go back to your cave with your goat

I have felt for a while now that my calling is to start a men's group for young men. We would do projects for each other, drink beer, and just be men. If one of us is in a bind we pull our resources together to help each other out.

I've never gotten around to it though I know something like this is needed in every community.

>T-They're not even that attractive
>haha y-you're j-just projecting
>I-I get higher quality w-women, I s-swear
E N V Y
N
V
Y

lol at your life

also wtf Tom Brady got cucked by Leo?

It's rather funny to think about but I remember articles coming out saying that Millennials are actually having LESS sex than previous generations. It's probably because so few are able to hold onto a worthwhile long term relationship that most devolve into taking hook ups whenever they can. You would think with hyper-sexualization of children you'd expect more sex but really they' just portraying themselves in sluttier ways. Of course I'm sure it's all a matter of time. Things are really going to get bad in 10 years when the Boomers start getting older and unable to work. Millenials in 10 years will be past the safe point for having children so don't expect them. GenZ is hyper radicalized as well with most kids either being full left wing degenerates or complete far right national socialists. I really think that the future is going to be a really violent one, but that's assuming there isn't a guiding hand involved, which we all know there most certainly is. What's the end game? I really can't piece it together. Create a herd that's easily swayed with high emotions and then what? Cull them when technology allows you to replace them with machines? Seems probable, I suppose.

Don't you know the golden rule?
>Todas putas

>creeper
This thread is full of fat smelly feminist whores who kill babies and fuck niggers.
“People” let this happen because feminism, i.e., “sexual revolution”, I.e., “empowerment”. Any man who lets his wife/sister/daughter dress like a whore does not respect that woman, nor himself. Gas kikes.

that would be noble nd give your life meaning and purpose. Do it

This happens because of the family break down. Change the family court laws to prevent women from destroying families

>This is by far the most pathetic post in this entire thread jesus

No, the most pathetic posts ITT is some worthless idiot worshiping a millionaire who can't even find a woman worth looking at. I'm a nobody, but I have somehow managed to spend the night with girls more beautiful than any of the ones a man with all the fame and money you idolize can get. I'm certain my girls have better personalities too, as you can see the bitchiness written in the faces of those whores you post.

You're so braindead you don't even know the difference between singular and plural. Have fun wasting your pathetic life chasing illusions you plebeian.

hi leo

Based leaf

>Any man who lets his wife/sister/daughter dress like a whore does not respect that woman, nor himself

Agree but what happens when they go off to college? There is no stopping female nature unless we go full sharia mode.

>implying she doesn't as well

Kind of like... A new Freemason syndicate. I like it dude, let me in please.

>sending your daughter to college
this was the beginning of the problem.

based PR! sorry Drumpf fucked y'all btw

No, clearly the person trapped in envy is clearly you. If you had even the slightest bit of self-awareness you'd be able to see that.

Look at the bitch on the left. Her face actually scares me, her eyes look sunken and empty. I think she's likely had a miserable life. I wouldn't want to share a moment with her.

>I really think that the future is going to be a really violent one, but that's assuming there isn't a guiding hand involved, which we all know there most certainly is

What guiding hand will be able to fix this clusterfuck we're in I wonder... I would like to know.

Nigger you're starting to sound really pathetic.

>He thinks acknowledging someones success and not spiting them for it is equatable to worship
>He genuinely believes he gets higher quality women than a celebrity that's dated supermodels
alright this is getting sad

Why does this man trigger so many people here?

TWO

SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME

There's nothing wrong with you. Your disgust is merely a sign that you aren't a filthy degenerate.

>create a herd that's easily swayed with high emotions and then what? Cull them when technology allows you to replace them with machines?

It's what I imagine the puppeteers vision is. I think it will fail though. But that may just be faith.

Strive to overcome this insanity, and even if you fail, take heart in the fact you tried to live the life of a real human.

beta males like you encourage this behavior by creating a demand for it

sup leo i like your movies

Lmfao look at this loser samefagging hahaha this clearly means a lot to him, but why?

They're taking up the entire aisle. It's all an act of aggression

It’s disgusting exhibitionism

because that chump didnt push Rose off the floating board and froze to death

>wanting sluts
And you’re a degenerate fag who doesn’t know that women are for breeding

>He doesn't think spending hours posting pictures of a celeb and arguing it's the ideal life equates to worship
>He can't imagine that fake plastic models promoted by Jews maybe aren't actually the most attractive women on the planet.

You were beyond sad a long time ago. Your life is going to be pathetic from start to finish.

Easy to understand: King of Chads. This board is full of angry, resentful and ugly virgins. You do the math.

I want to lick the MILF in whites asshole, I would literally live in her shit covered asshole the remainder of my life.

3D whore isn't even attractive

Because most of today's men are weak and let women act like they are in charge.

>Someone doesn't agree with me, so he must be samefagging

That's all based on surveys and is utter bullshit.

In truth, only a small portion of men have the balls to walk up to every woman they find attractive. Most guys are looking for the right moment to make the right move. All the other men have confidence issues and don't approach women at all. Even an ugly broad can get a good dick every week, and most do. But they are all fucking those "players" and "fuck boys" they claim to hate.

I think it's just biological. Women are built to be whores who fuck the chads. Isn't that why we have marriage? One woman for every man keeps our modern society running. If those roasties aren't fucking my other bros then society collapses.

He's right though. Who cares about those kike worshippers?

Its amazing how the fear of failure can completely limit your success in life

Thanks for the assloads of (you)'s

Seems like half of you think I'm a bitter virgin and the other half agree. I've been ok with attracting women in my life probably about average or slightly below average.

I think that the anons that commented about decency hit closest to the emotion I'm feel. It's kind of like a reminder of how absolutely degenerate modern women are or something. Like I said I really don't understand rationally the disgust I feel. I don't find it attractive. I actually find it kind of repelling.

I didn’t say I disagree with you, I just think you’re a faggot

I’m driving back there right now from Gainsville, don’t fucking remind me

Sex appeal is a females primary weapon.

>He can't come up with an actual retort so he replies with trivial semantics and "n-no you" posting
Try again, bud

>I didn’t say I disagree with you, I just think you’re a faggot
For not being part of the hivemind, sure I guess

If you need me to PayPal you money to buy rope to hang yourself, I'll help you out.

It's instinct man. Somewhere deep down inside you're aware that a woman who acts like that will never be a good mother to your children. She will only bring frustration to your life, the disgust you feel is meant to steer you away from that.

We all feel the deeper problem that too many women are being drawn into that lifestyle, and it's not by coincidence, but by an active psychological war being waged on us by those at the top.

I don't care. At least i'm ugly enough to not have a gf and worry about her dressing this way in public.

I'll just go on about my life, play rugby and make the cool programs that i make on my laptop. Then wait until my first year of college is done so i can go onto my computer science studies in my second year and then find a software engineering internship. Then from there i'll save up enough money i made from my internship to buy a warehouse and build my own workshop where i can make all sorts of cool shit.

While you losers are out chasing pussy, i'll be getting money and living a happy life.

not every woman was meant to be a mother though. I don't think super attractive/sexy women can ever be good mothers. Their purpose in nature was to be a walking piece of pussy. The best mothers are like 6/10's, humble and nurturing.

>Haha, what? I don't even understand the words I'm using? You're just in trivial semantics bro. Words are a social construct. You can spend hours crafting a digital altar to a celebrity and not worship them.

You're too lacking in higher brain functions to even understand my sentences. Why don't you just go get drunk and chase some sluts? That's your sole aspiration in life.

Nope, that’s not the reason why, but whatever makes you feel better

I left my first college, trashy women was one of the reasons

It's weird to insist women dress with class instead of fifty cent whores.

It's not just fear, but fear a fear that is built into men as young boys who want to do the right thing. Women today are telling them they want good and decent men who treat them with respect. That's all a fucking bullshit.

The same women who say, "men are not masculine anymore" also say, "masculinity is toxic." If women really felt this way, then she should take her beef up with feminists, because those are the women who are setting the standards on how men should act today.

Leave and never return you shitskin loving kike. Your kind is not welcome.

Stop being fags and enjoy it , it's a fucking women with her legs and ass out if you don't like that then your just a fag.

>not every woman was meant to be a mother though

Nah, that applies to men. 80% of women produced children, 40% of men did. Men are supposed to be the ones suffering greater selection pressure.

Don't think of it as 'attractive/sexy' think of it as 'beautiful/virtuous'. Beauty is something we see as ideal, just like intelligence, health (clearly linked to the other two), etc.

If those women were raised to be virtuous, they would make fantastic mothers. They would be those glowing beautiful creatures that show you where the inspiration for angels came from.

>Literally didn't use a single word above a 4th grade reading level in his previous post
>y-you just didn't understand it
Thanks for playing, champ

weeb bitches are the biggest sluts out there

It would be fine as an occasion, not the norm, fucking nigger

I must admit, beating a mouth-breather like you is no challenge.

>He still doesn't think that someone who spends hours posting pictures of a celebrity and talking about how perfect that life is doesn't worship them.

Stay deluded.

Because it is bad for the society that you are a part of

you are experiencing the appropriate reaction

your post was fine with just the greentext, why’d you have to ruin it with the cringy gay ass “lol thanks for playing” baka at you reddit

It's painful because you probably have relatives who are girls and who may become like this and that you either:
1 - Want something you will never get (fuck that relative like the men you know will fuck that relative)
Or
2 - do not want to witness that relative turn into yet another whore, as if earth wasn't already filled with them.

Deep down you know that it's the same story over and over and over again. You thibk, what's the point of that relative going through that? Then you're told " you learn by mistake ".

Then you think.

You think and you realise that women don't learn through experience. They choose a lifestyle. If they get caught, they call it a mistake and ask for forgiveness.

If the relative turns into a white, you secretly hope she will hit on you so you can enjoy her like the other men do.

That's it.

>He made the assumption that the 2-3 posts I made about Leo took me hours and not a few minutes to look up images on google and make the post itself
It's really that simple

to be honest i hate it because it is disgusting but im also aware some of that hate comes from me not being able to get hot girls

Your gay and a virgin

You're literally a cuckold.

doesn't look like real skin. pretty sure it's a doll

Because you're a honest conservative with traditional views at this point unlike the LARPers that make up 95% of this board.

mfw. I'm part if it since I've got a vietnamese qt gf lol.

>This is someone's daughter, dressing like a prostitute in public.
How far we have fallen.

But that's savage behavior. Decency and order are what made our civilization great in the first place.
The ''just do what you want bro xD'' is literally the only reason why western society is falling apart in every sense of the word.

I only ever see gross, ugly, fat thots wearing trashy shit

Simple. Its off reach.
Its like a hobo being begging on the side of the road and some faggot parks a bentley and comes out with a big fucking sandwich taking large bites and gooing himself.

If only you didn't live in an obese country

You're right, guess I was trying too hard to get a reaction and it backfired. noted

Because of social media brainwashing and the fact that they end up going to college with no supervision usually.

>But daddy! I need to go to Berkeley and Join this totally cool sorority!
>I don't know pumpkin, your grades are kind of average and it's going to cost me 100k a year.
>What do you plan on studying while there?
communism and feminist dance theater.
>O-ok dear, you promise to at least find some good white males to possibly marry soon?
>No Daddy, that's racist. I'm going to suck nigger dick all day.

you have no idea how bad it really is, the memes aren't memes

>a window in to the mind of a madman

Maybe disgust because you know that bitch is a coalburner and will throw her parents genes down the toilet for a chance to get Tyrone's dick.

15 years from now that bitch is going to be all worn out and looking for a user to take care of her and all her babymutts (probably not from the same father).

You know what I change my mind, LARPing like a redditfag normie and using their lingo is necessary these days to cause massive triggering, even if it is annoying. Good job I guess

It's mostly white parents too

THREE

SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME

If it walks like a duck...

It's the new trendy type of cleavage. You'd be bitching about breast cleavage too if you were born earlier, get used to it grandpa, women can dress how they want

Women instinctively know that all they really have to offer society is their physical beauty and the wet hole contained therein. They act accordingly.

It angers you because it makes you want a dicking that you can't have.

>sending me nudes
>these aren't sluts
Pick one

>housemate in long-term relationship with roastie (8 years)
>she gets a new job and makes heaps of bimbo mates
>she starts going out to nightclubs for girl's nights with her new mates
>starts wearing progressively slutty clothes like OP's at the advice of her friends
>I ask my housemate if he is comfortable with this and he is stoked, "yeah man, my girl is looking hot, I can't complain"
>after clubbing for a few weeks she has made new male friends that she goes to see regularly but will not let my housemate meet
Slippery slope is real.

Only pathetic virgins are pissed off that sexy young teens are signalling that they won't to get fucked badly by alphas

>a girl having a sexuality is a slut
All girls are sexual for alpha males you pathetic in cell

Your girlfriends look like shit, Leo.

This is politix related how? Sage

>there are people on Cred Forums who think they can get more attractive women then Leonardo DiCaprio

ouch, if he doesn't put his foot down he will be cucked in no time :(