WE IZ KANGZ

WE IZ KANGZ

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/256245170
hrw.org/reports/2001/ustat/ustat0301-01.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=o8kmzvqMEXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope normies realize this movie is just fiction. Niggers are far too stupid to get anywhere without the help of whites.

TFW 192 million would have been enough to start building their own Wakanda in the Pacific IRL.

>with a Whopping
Do niggers always have to fucking whoop and holler?

Daily reminder that the IQ cutoff for being considered mentally deficient was lowered from 85 to 75 because too many blacks were testing as retarded.

We really shot ourselves in the foot with the plantation thing boys.

WE WUZ BOUGHT ALL THE TIXKETS TO OUR OWN MOVIE AND GAVE DEM AWAY TO INFLATE BOX OFFICE FIGGAZ

The nigger is far too stupid.

Too stupid to realize it's fiction. Give it a month before racist airlines are called out for not flying to Wakanda

wrong dip shits
you serve the king

And ((who)) gets the money?

>smashes records
>#5

It's gonna tank in china, if it even gets a translation/theater premier to begin with.

Cred Forums eternally BTFO. how will we ever recover guys?

>smash records
>instead of setting them
When the fuck will niggers learn that destroying things doesn't help them at all?

Usually all that movies are for LatAm, the Anglosphere and Europe, China keep 75% of the box office, Africa has almost no entertaiment industry, India produce his own things

YOU IZ KANGZ

WE IS RICH

Give profits to the black communities

W-WHA?

BUT THE HOLOCAUST. WE STILL HAVEN'T RECOVERED FROM IT!

the jews are lyingonce again, i bet the real numbers are terrible

>If a record is smashed does that not mean that a new record has been set?

Cred Forumstard logic

Holy shit it's real.

>"First Ever Marvel Movie with Black Lead to Break $150M with an Opening Weekend in February when the Year Ends in and '18 and Within Two Years of Latest Marvel Movie"
>Smashed records

It is inherently nihilist and destructive language. Pure nigger ape theatre.

It will probably make some good dough in America, but for the rest of the world it will probably make much less than the usual capeshit does.
Especially in China. Such big blockbusters are always very dependent of the numbers in China in the sense that they are either a success or not. I wonder what Hollywood will do when China starts producing it's own entertainment like the Japanese or the Indians, soon their market will be limited to the US alone.
Feels good.

>superior white minds at work

It's going over well in South Africa.
vimeo.com/256245170

Google is giving me nothing, could I get some proof? I don't doubt it, but I'd like to see actual evidence.

$194 MILLION GIVEN FROM BLACKS TO JEWS. HAHAHAHA....YEAH, YOU WIN NIGGERS. WELL PLAYED.

Africa gave us "Who Killed Captain Alex?"
It is far more advanced than any western media producer.

>Is wake forest a good school
Well now I know you live in north carolina.

Maybe. I don't live in NC and this is what I got.

Just got back from the movie. It was 'OK', even 'good', but it was a long ways from great. The hype is the only reason this movie is getting so much attention. And for people who aren't blinded by virtue signaling the hype will likely cut the movie down. I'm going to guess the movie won't have the same amount of second viewings as other Marvel Movies.

I enjoyed the movie. But there was some definite cringe involved.

You should see the mountain tribe people in the movie, fucking whooping and grunting. I thought it was a bit embarrassing. Although they were the most interesting of the people there.

U suck at googlefu bruh. Page looks sketch but its human rights watch's website. Took me 3 seconds.
hrw.org/reports/2001/ustat/ustat0301-01.htm
>The threshold I.Q. level for a diagnosis of mental retardation has been progressively lowered over the years, in part because of awareness of the damaging social prejudice suffered by those labeled "retarded." In 1959, the American Association on Mental Deficiency set 85 as the I.Q. below which a person was considered to be retarded.14 In 1992, the renamed American Association on Mental Retardation lowered the mental retardation "ceiling" to an I.Q. of 70-75

I live in Illinois tho famalam

oop wrong post reply

Good more money taken from gullible blacks and guilty whites. More capital for the pedophile Jewish film industry

connect the dots and dig a bit more and it is obvious

saved that image, btw

Are you fucking stupid? I wasn't talking about your claim. I was talking about the other quoted user's claim you live in NC. Learn to read faggot.

You didn't read my subsequent post did you haha
>oop wrong post reply
>Learn to read faggot.
Got a good chortle out of me tho

Then you should of included me in that reply. You were the fool that made the mistake and couldn't even correct it properly. Two fucks in one day. Going to try for three?

RLM said the movie was good and that FUCK TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=o8kmzvqMEXI

Really disappointed. I guess black people win this time.

8::::::::::D

oop wrong post reply

At least the cretin can learn. No move along before you make yourself look even more retarded and childish.

niggers are stupid enough to go there multiple times. Q predicted this

Niggers will keep hollyjew alive