Parkland Student: 'We are going to be the last mass shooting'

Get ready to kiss your guns goodbye, redneck retards

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/02/18/nurse-who-took-in-shooter-cruz-was-this-monster-living-under-our-roof/
youtube.com/watch?v=6VUniibtAlU&t=
youtu.be/IOAZxZ6pQwQ
jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/florida-synagogue-holds-healing-service-after-mass-school-shooting-jews-among-17-dead/
nypost.com/2016/09/23/video-shows-woman-shooting-home-intruders-one-fatally/
youtu.be/bnoFKskvSq4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skidel_revolt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then get ready to kiss your ass goodbye, faggot.

(((they))) will make sure of it

>literally setting up the next school shooter's MO.

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

Someone should go to that rally and prove them wrong.

>Says the liberal from his house in a gated community
>Whilst everyone suffers from crime
>"Oh its not immigrant or black related its white people and they are being racist" he remarks as he sips his tea filled to the brim with soy milk
>Suddenly, "Boom, Boom, crash" a collection of mutts, niggers, mestizos and hobgoblins appear
>"Ayo man give us de money and dem goodz no wha eym sayin"
>The liberal having no guns, no security and not wanting to call for help because it would be racist is defeated

What a poor shop

You could not find a picture of a redneck with a real gun?

>When Cred Forums is right again

They're brainwashing the next generation. Guess Dems will win not the next but subsequent election, anons... when those kids are ready to vote on gun control measures as the new majority.

What a bunch of whiny faggots. They act like they personally get shot at every single day. It was probably the first time in their entire lives they have heard gun shots. Fucking pussies

but no, seriously
why the fuck is it always a jew?
how are they represented and leading every fucking thing, good or bad, that happens to this country
What the fuck? someone please answer how that's possible

Come and take our guns. If it's no problem, come and take them from us.

What could go wrong?

lol no

Honestly. This.
I used to wonder why the Jew hate. But more and more I’m seeing it REALLLY IS THE JEWS MOST OF THE TIME!
News=Jew
Tv=Jew
Radio=Jew
Music=Jew
Fucking SPORTS- owners, commisioners mostly Jew.

Every day on Fox News shows, they have a leftist Jew on the panel spouting the same shit.

It really is an issue.

lol i doubt it

Btw you want to see more mass shooting? Try confiscating guns from normal Americans. They will turn on your little communist beta faggot ass like Jekyll and Hyde.

Let them try, I just zero’d my AR at the range today.

>we are going to be the last mass shooting

someone is going to take that as a challenge.

In the event they try to come for guns, the mass shootings will only increase. But this time they won't be against soft targets, like those crazy fucking losers do. They'll be against the idiots who think they can disarm the populace.

In this completely hypothetical scenario I'm describing, the obvious solution would be for armed patriots to identify the men who plan to come to individual homes searching for weapons, and to strike first. Not to set up a defense, but to actively seek out those who would harm us (disarming your population is harming them) and destroy them. At the very least, make those who would follow feel much less secure in their decision to betray their fellow countrymen. "The last guys who did this got ambushed before they even got to the first house." Identify the traitors and give them no quarter. Not at home, not at work, not ever. They think they can put on body armor and disarm their brothers? Nope. You can't live under body armor and behind an armored vehicle's walls. And who knows? Maybe when you come home from your hard day of work, you'll realize you forgot to protect your own home.

Demoralization, psychological attacks, and hitting them where it hurts. That's the key. No rest for the wicked. Make them come crawling to us begging to be left alone. Again, completely hypothetical scenario where the government would be breaking the constitution and actively harming it's citizens... But once they've thrown out the constitution, law is meaningless, so just to be clear, I'm talking about a lawless society where anything goes. And that's a world they want to create by destroying our constitutional rights. Well, if they make that mistake, it's our job to make them regret that decision for the rest of their short lives.

But that's only if they become traitors to their people. Once they've done that, they are fair game, legally and morally.

So the kiddies are gonna take the guns for the boomers? That's a silly plan. Don't you see that it's already too late? There are more guns than people here. There will always be guns even if they try to take em all. Just like drugs. Especially, with the use of 3D print technology, the govt. could never hope to get rid of all the guns in the US.

Well. Time to just kill all the kids then so they stop whining like bitches.

>Reddit spacing.
I'm not reading any of this. Most people won't. Learn or go back.

Don't you see it, why do you think Hitler wanted them all dead?

Special Agent Sanchez, please stop posting here.

>only rednecks care about the 2nd amendment right to bear arms

retard

>knowing what reddit uses for spacing

Go back

Cruz was apparently going to inherit at least $800,000 from his deceased parents, payable when he turned 22, according to paperwork the Sneads said they saw.

nypost.com/2018/02/18/nurse-who-took-in-shooter-cruz-was-this-monster-living-under-our-roof/

Need to expose who is behind these kids

Then who's gonna pay for your welfare checks?

>this thread again
...and they say pol is an echoecho chamber

>Muh reddit spacing
t. guy who never posts full paragraphs

Don’t pose such a statement, such challenging statements are only inviting to psychopaths willing to prove that wrong.

>good or bad
The good would be them just playing controlled opposition

rednecks and mongoloids like those that frequent this board, yes

I think I get it now. From now on the surviving spook kids will agitate for us to become NWO slaves.

It's embarrassing when a 15 year old kid btfo's the right

you sure he didn't shoot up the school because you're all insufferable holier then thou cunts?

>WW1 ended all wars
Lmao great idea to challenge potential school shooters.
>"heh heh I'll prove this faggot wrong"

Oh, please pig fucker, you and I have both been here long enough to have seen all the cross posting those kike-lovers do to here.

this desu

Literally no. Sorry that you’re dumb enough to think that the double space was invented by reddit.

reminded based Nicholas killed 6 of (((them)))

rare?

>we are going to be the last mass shooting
>"No crime allowed guise! I mean it, I'll be really mad if you do!"

gl getting them, not feasible, basically only reason it hasn't been tried yet

>disarming your population is harming them
Stopped reading right there

Every mass shooting, real or fake, is just a deep state/Jewish ploy for another attempt at gun control.

>Snead’s
Formerly Chuck’s

How uppity do you have to be to believe that they can quench the rage of abused boys on pharmadrugs?
Also
>>Let's ban black market guns.

Motive you idiot. MO is how they do things.

née Chuck

Get out. Better yet, I will, I got better shit to do than talk to you about Reddit. Fuck this bait, anyway OP is such a stupid nigger he can't even defend his shilling. Sage

Stop watching fake news faggot.

T. Didn’t realize that commies were entirely disarmed

How many of the parents are fundraisers for the DNC?

>living-under-our-roof

>We are going to be the last mass shooting
Sounds like a fucking challenge.

Lmao thanks for proving you’re from Reddit you retard.

SHALL

Kid is angling for a political career.

They're all politically inclined, so why not let a good tragedy go to waste when you can exploit it for political gain?

Got their little designated jew out front I see.

>Giving a shoutout to "Jewish democrat moms" "keep kickin' ladies"
That's the fucking cringiest thing I think i've ever seen. I'm starting to wonder if the real shooter was a time traveler from the future sent back to stop that post from ever being made and he fucked up the time and place.

Anti 2A thread#60

they systematic trampling of your religious beliefs by government mandate is totally the same as wanting to ban an inanimate object guiz.

can't you see how similar they are?

Fun fact, you shouldn't do either faggot.

Is there a side profile pic of that lad? He may be one of (((them)))

Why don't leftist say "This is going to be the last Muslim terrorist attack"?

who the fuck is funding and organizing these kids?

Can anyone even confirm the identities of these supposed students?

More like, be ready to kiss the neo-communist Jewish puppets goodbye when they try shit.

No commie. First you disarm the population, then you harm them. That's the commie way isn't it?

Ignorant statement not based in reality. The media is clearly exploiting these emotionally damaged teens to push an agenda. Even if you brought your gun laws to par with Canada it would not be the last shooting and lets face it that's never going to happen.

Are they dismantling the CIA?? About time!

How? By sending men with guns to disarm the citizens?
This Jewish shit is getting old.

NOT

If leftists can accept monthly/weekly muslim terror attacks as simply part of life in cities, why can't they accept mass shootings as part of cities or schools?

CHUCK
H
U
C
K

yeah good luck.
all ull get is an armed response and a shitload more shootings.

It's weird. I always wondered why no matter what I did in life I seemed to get though doing great, even till this point. I am super young, in a top law school, low debt. Successful prospective future. I took an AncestryDNA test, found out I am a quarter Jew and it makes sense now.

the media obv

damn you burned him good

BE

Who would have a Jewish grandparent and not fucking know it? I call bullshit.

see cucked dictionary:sweden
to see how an unarmed populace is overrun and destroyed.

We trust our fellow comrads to protect us.

Who is politicizing these school children?
>CNN broadcasting it
You know something is fucked behind the scenes when (((they're))) involved. But I really don't think it's going anywhere. There are far too many gun owners in this country and none of them beyond a handful are going to comply. Hell, it would be one of those "THE END IS COMING SOON" types wet dream if the government actually enforced a weapons ban. We all know how that would turn out. Plus most of our military and even police force are all private gun owners.

Those jews are probably going to try to sell gun micro transactions.Like get the fire package, it allows you to pull the trigger

why do you want cheeto man to take the guns? Isn't he Hitler?

Nice crisis acting 6/10 best so far

The left love using kids as their tools for evil.
These kids seem fine though, they might have strong media and political careers now. They should thank that white crazy virgin guy.

Food is overrated

You can't win . Even with you puppet kids' you cant win. You will never win.

So that was kike on kike violence.
No wonder he went from being white supremacist mass shooter to "broken child" so quickly.

guncontrol works and will prevent future school shootings

Aint heard that one in a while. fuckin classic

Ignore the shills.
The left has no idea what they are asking for.

>if its not a jew, you wont hear about it
>if it is, you do hear about it
makes it seem like its ALL DA JUICE, but its not

Rip bill. That book gave me nightmares as a kid and i loved them.

ahahhahahahahahhahaha

I fucking cant.

AHAHAHHAHAHHA

Sure kiddo the next one is for sure around teh corner.

He isnt white; he is a jew .He had girlfriends before. Jesus Christ you faggots dont know basic facts.

where do people buy grenades in sweden? how does that keep happening, even we don't have people throwing explosives around.

This is great, Jewish aggression and terrorist attacks need to end, about time. Too bad I believe he is lying.

>Trump and his government couldn't be trusted!
>Lets make them the only people with guns!

I guess to a commie, you should only harm your populace when they don’t agree with you.

Jews aren't in these positions because they're talented. It's nepotism.

Your "comrades" have killed millions of unarmed people- so ya fuck you.

our side has combat veterans and others with guns that know how to use them

their side has butthurt millennial snowflakes
that truly do live in their mom's basement

i don't think they're going to get our guns

It's just sad how people are exploiting the emotional hardship and devastation that these kids went through in order to push their agenda of passing gun laws. Their friends were just killed, they were almost killed, they're frightened, no shit they're going to react this way about gun ownership when they're being asked about it.

To them, it doesn't matter that the FBI is what failed to address this guy when they were given tips about his erratic behavior. Whether it was a conspiracy that letting this man own guns was done on purpose as a huge scheme to create unrest and garner support for the repeal of the 2nd Amendment or not, this guy managed to slip through the FBI's hands. However, can we blame them if one bad apple gets through their wall? I don't know.

>Jewish security guard
What was he gonna do, show off his Jewjitsu?

>where do people buy grenades in sweden? how does that keep happening, even we don't have people throwing explosives around.

You see, our customs personnel weren't ethnically diverse enough, so they decided to just bring in some "ex" ISIS people to work as customs workers, to scan things entering Sweden

Our feminist government blames white people for grenades

Shall
not
be
infringed

You’re going to be sooo disappointed, poor thing.

Every fucking time damn it Cred Forums

They play both sides of everything, so no matter what, they're on the winning side

THIS

>Trump is literally Hitler (and a Russian stooge)
>let's make him even harder to #resist

This totally organic grassroots student movement is brought to you, in whole, by the Jews.

What, did you all expect differently?

>Be me
>Half black from California
>Support and exercise 2nd Amendment

Hmm, really makes me think...

Come take them then. Surely everything will go smoothly and there won't be a huge rash of formerly law-abiding, tax-paying citizens getting Ruby-Ridged all over the news.

>Cruz was apparently going to inherit at least $800,000 from his deceased parents, payable when he turned 22, according to paperwork the Sneads said they saw.
>Because of this coming windfall, Cruz was paranoid and thought his mother’s friend was plotting to steal money from him, they said.

No wonder the Jews targeted this kid and committed his brother Zach into a mental facility on Friday.

because it is their mission to destroy whites.we are the only enemy they cant control outright.we are as smart as they are and thus pose a threat.
deep,deep in every single jew psyche is the tenet "never again" and they do not fuckin care what gets in their way.remember,historically jews have been booted from every society they ever participated in.they know this and have refined their propaganda to be invisible.their whole game is invisibility.
disarm whites,we cant beat them armed.theyve been trying to take guns away since the 1900's.
also know they are not democratic people,they are communists.
joe mccarthy was reviled by history but he was so dead on it was scary.he focused on hollywood,why?
because it was/is rife with jews who are card carrying communists.
the way in on the meme battle with them is paint them as a communist threat.its what they are,100%.
real red scare is happening right now.

If a bunch of little kids getting massacred in a elementary school didn't do shit this sure the fuck isn't.

both of those examples in his quote are exercising freedoms though? theyre literally the same thing lol. liberals sure are dumb

>why the fuck is it always a jew?
Because they're evil fifth columnist aliens here to destroy our culture and society.

>how are they represented and leading every fucking thing, good or bad, that happens to this country
Jews run the media. Jews hype other Jews. Jewish nepotism is the hallmark of their race, and so this is just the obvious conclusion. Jews collaborate with other Jews to attack white civilization.

>disarming your population is harming them
you know damn well it does. It's right out of the commie playbook faggot. The commie genocides come after the guns are gone.

The FBI FUCKING KNEW ABOUT THIS KID AND THEY DID NOTHING

>MOOOOOM! I POSTURD IT AGEN

>The race/ethnicity of known Shooting
suspects is most frequently Black (70.7%).
Hispanic suspects accounted for an additional
(26.9%) of all suspects. White suspects (1.9%)
and Asian/Pacific Islander suspects (0.6%)
accounted for the remaining portion of known
Shooting suspects.
>The Shooting arrest population is
similarly distributed. Black arrestees (67.5%)
and Hispanic arrestees (29.2%) account for the majority of Shooting arrest population. White arrestees (2.3%) and Asian/Pacific Islander arrestees (1.0%) account for the remaining portion of the Shooting arrest population.

>The Firearm Arrest population is most
frequently Black (73.6%) or Hispanic (22.7%).
White arrestees account for (3.1%) and Asian
/Pacific Islanders account for (0.6%) of the total Firearm arrest population.

Like always, niggers are the problem

I just can't wait to graduate from college in May so that I can start stocking up. Lord knows Trump won't win re-election and the libs are frothing even more than usual to take the guns away.Thank God my dad paid for it so I won't have student loans to get in the way.

>Some random mulatto thinks he represents all non white people
Hmm

i seem to remember us liberals sending you conservative crown cucks back across the pond with your teensy weensy little tails tucked between your legs.

eat a crumpet faggot

>mass shooters under Clinton
>nothing happens
>mass shooters under Bush
>nothing happens
>mass shooters under Dubya
>nothing happens
>mass shooters under Obama
>nothing happens
>mass shooters under Trump
>nothing happens

Like pottery. When Dems controlled majority, nothing became of it. When Republicans controlled majority, nothing became of it.

Gun control is a massively losing issue on the national stage even to the point where Hillary Clinton didn't push the issue at all.

So this kid is anti-freedom then.

kek

you faggots better be adding to the shitstorm that is brewing in the comments sections of articles on this. The 1488 posters are already overwhelming the shills, I have never seen so much concentrated echo posting.

Youre finally starting to get it user

Oh but that's just the beginning

smoloko.com

So he imagines THIS will be the time they finally get to take the guns away. While Trump is president and dems are the opposition with no coherent platforms.

Why are leftists so fucking delusional? I know they've learned calling someone racist/sexist/whatever enough makes them believe it's true.. but telling yourself something will happen does not actually make it happen.

>mass shooters under Clinton
>nothing happens

But he passed an AWB after Waco, RR, and Oklahoma City happened.

>Muh reddit spacing
>t. guy who never posts full paragraphs
t. Redditfag

What did he mean by this?

It's a psy-op and they have complete control over the West.

good job half jew.
a believer.

All that did was shove all the responsibility onto individual states regarding high capacity and assault weapons. All states have different laws regarding them. This was why it was easier for a time to get certain weapons in the Southeast before legislation was passed regarding buying a gun out of state.

Remeber ww2 user? It wasn't the west that won, it was the Jews. They used their Golem state America to crush the last resiatance to their global hegemony.

>you are not allowed to behave independently
>you must comply with the social prerogative as defined by our neoliberal (((leaders)))
How fucking dumb do Baizuo have to be to not understand they are just stupid fucking pawns to these people?
youtube.com/watch?v=6VUniibtAlU&t=
It's just gotten to a point where it's not even a fucking conspiracy anymore.

implying that guns are going away lmfao

And should they succeed they won't hesitate in committing genocide again like they did in the Holdomor. They have a burning ethnic hatred of europeans.

How? By being a kike and generalizing an entire population of people? Go fuck yourself, leaf.

Good for them. I hope they are.

youtu.be/IOAZxZ6pQwQ
plenty of crypto jews in America.

Not if Cred Forums has anything to do with it you won't be the last. Too many here worship guys like this and want to be like him.

childdozer lmao

>another mainstream media news framing and conjured nerds to convince people "its happening"

lol they wish they could be us

not taking them, if they try we march on congress and kill every last demorat by long swords.

Mass Shootings will be conducted by the government if they successfully confiscate the guns in the USA

They're never going to do another Holodomor again, it's too overt. What they want is a slow, soft ethnic cleansing they can make to look like whites are doing it to themselves out of apathy, when it's really just our leaders selling their own people out.

this, so much

>sketchy "mass shooting" at school with abnormally large Jewish component in county with abnormally large Jewish population
>Seth Rich person of interest DWS's district
>large and immediate gun-grabbing media campaign rollout

Really picks my pistachios.

kids on radio today in flordia says your agaisnt us or with us..

dead kids my vote then. to stupid to know how important guns are.

>Not realizing how hard it is to pass or repeal a Constitutional Amendment
>not realizing the current standing of the SCOTUS
>not realizing states role in passing or repealing an Amendment
>Current division of states

Guns won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

This. Religions usually have something built-in to ensure the success of their people. Jewish men are encouraged to only marry other Jewish women because Jewish ancestry is matrilineal. They don't consider you a Jew unless your mother was a Jew. This keeps wealth concentrated in their communities over long periods of time. Especially when it's cultural for them to insist that their children obtain high paying careers or positions of power. This leads to them having plenty of family to call upon for favors. The whole thing goes way back. For example, the Rothschilds were originally "Court Jews" that were used to handle the finances for the nobility because it wasn't legal for a Christian to levy interest on another Christian. But a Jew could do it. They built up massive amounts of wealth and power while doing that. Enough to finance the Napoleonic Wars.

Other religions have examples of this too. Like Islam only allowing you to eat meat that is halal. Especially pertaining to meat, it means they will only buy from people that are supportive of them.

wheres the pic of him shirtless

Mass Shootings will be conducted by the government *WHEN* they *ATTEMPT TO* confiscate the guns in the USA.

>El Goblino

Most little pussies would spend the night in shock or grieving but this warrior channeled that pain and anger into joining twitter and coordinating his media appearances

Not enough people pay attention to it, but it all goes back to the ancient myths. The whole left vs right thing going on right now is nothing new, at all. And it comes down to two different perspectives of how order is achieved. The left side of the myth (also known as the left hand path) revolves around the idea that order needs to be enforced and that anything which is natural needs to be brought to heel.. Especially mans natural inclination to hold the beauty of natural forces as sacred. Whereas the right perspective is that natural chaos is inherently orderly. Its the argument of the farmer vs the shepard.

The kikes are the farmer, they farm our inventions from us and they seek to industrialize/automate nature. They view such a society as paradise, while the right recognizes it as hell through stagnation.

SAVED FOR THE INEVITABLE NEXT SCHOOL SHOOTING INCIDENT

I WILL BE THE GUY SPAMMING THIS IMAGE

LOOK FOR ME
>LOOK FOR ME
LOOK FOR ME
>LOOK FOR ME

I had to redpill my wife on why we need the Constitutional right to own an "Assault rifle". Once you start putting things in perspective about the govt coming to illegally arrest your family or people being murdered in the street by death squads. You start to appreciate the glimmer of hope a rifle can give you. The dems are acting illogically on this issue considering they think Trump is Hitler

>there's a segment of society that is willing to use guns to force people to bake rainbow birthday cakes

I don't represent non-white people at all. That's the most retarded shit I've ever heard. I represent myself. I'm just countering the idea that "rednecks" are the only ones that care about the 2nd Amendment when that's plain wrong. The ones who care about the 2nd Amendment know it's not the government's right to take our rights away from us. Our right to bare arms is only another check on our government that stems from a whole system of checks and balances. If the law of the land is not being followed we know for sure that with an armed population we can re-establish our constitution.

What they're trying to do is sway popular opinion. They know that if Congress simply votes to repeal the 2nd they will have a civil war on their hands. These shootings will happen with greater frequency and deadlier results until the public outcry will "force" Congress to act.

of everyone non jewish.to get to their goals they also dont care if jews are killed.collateral damage they just paint on whites.it is a feral entitlement.we are gods chosen.you can see how it bleeds from them to other races like niggers but its used in such a way as to keep them weak.jews are entitled but they have pure murderous motivation.niggers lack this so the entitlement evolves into killing each other.its ingenious shit.

dude, it'll literally never physically happen. do you know why? if you know anything about cops/the military/anyone who actually KNOWS/HAS SEEN the kind of shit they need to protect their family from, then you'll know their families are all armed. because they know in order for good guys to be safe, they need something to keep the bad guys away.

they KNOW this. THEIR families are the MOST armed people in the united states.

if anyone would come for your guns, it would be a foreign military, and by then, we'd already be at war with the government over it. which means, it'll never happen, because the government isn't so stupid to destroy the nation they reside in with civil war.

everyone needs everyone else's back. the cops and the government are on the same side as the gun owners, because the u.s. would self-destruct(or be externally attacked) if we went to civil war.

FACT.

It's heartening 2 know they are going 2 celebrate Hitlers April 20 bday by walking out of their mandatory holoHOAX classes!

its from the cnn video where he is shooting the bb gun

Even if leftards did make a gun ban, on say, AR15's for example. They'll only be able to ban new sales, they won't be able to confiscate the gazillons of AR15's in circulation.
Then, the next time anyone use an AR for a shooting, leftards will be like "hurr we need to ban all guns" and they'll be banned other types of guns : other semi-auto rifles, then handguns, and eventually any gun, period.
Yet after that, the next time there is a shooting again, what will leftards finally blame? Will they be like "hurr at least we banned guns, we've got the moral highground, we are the good guys, there is nothing we can do anymore".

>oh my menorah its a white shootah this is like anuddah shoah
>oh he was jewish? Ban those assault weapons he just had issues its the guns fault oy vey

>worst shooting in u.s. history is Waco
>what is Colfax Massacre
>what is Mountain Meadows Massacre
>what is Opelousas Massacre

kys

More Sandy Hook faggots. Just what the world needs

real tough to do.3 minutes on twitter?
and channeling someone elses horror to their own personal starlight and gain?
yeah sounds jewish to me.

shooter missed one.

I agree with you. I think the idea of house-to-house confiscation is very, very unlikely. They'll just make tons of laws to limit their use, and then bust people individually out innawoods shooting their guns. The most likely scenario is that they limit the usage of firearms to events and competitions. Reduce the sales numbers by taxing the living shit out of them, and trying to kill the community and hobby that surrounds them.

Then when people have guns, but can't really practice with them, can't use them innawoods without risking arrest, and can't buy more shit, they'll slowly lose interest in them. Then the buybacks will happen. Then more limitations on sale, and so on and so on.

If they tried confiscation it'd be a bloodbath.

Are they going to repeal these stupid laws and let people carry, let would be mass shooters wet themselves of trying to pull something on the public now?

Come and take it faggots

Ok Agent Provocateur Johnson, keep this in mind: Fire is cheap and can not be confiscated. The world is going to burn, do you really think your family will be safer with a disarmed population as the world immolation heads for our borders? The world will burn, meditate on it and make sure what you do will save your family. The world is going to burn.

>good or bad
>good
can you tell me what good they've done recently, because I'm struggling here

Fugggg - I’m a new Dad and think about this movie at least once a week...

Nope they will do what they do here and simply not report shootings unless they have to. The main reason for gun control is to force reliance on the state for your protection. Once people have that idea in their head that only daddy Government can protect them then you end up with what is happening in the UK.

Is he saying the FBI is going to follow up on tips now?

>For example, the Rothschilds

Look into Elsevier. They predate the rothschilds AND court kikes. They were instrumental in getting kikes established throughout northern and western europe because of their connections in rome. And they established a network of book publishers which culminated in them completely monopolizing publishing by the year 1600. But, hundreds of years prior to that, as they were first spreading through europe... There was one area of Europe from which they were explicitly banned on pain of death. Britain. So, they had some of their kike bitches find some good goy royals with which to breed. Enter some fuckface lord from normandy "Robert the Magnificent " (who loved him some kike pussy) He impregnated some kike bitch and William the Bastard (oops I mean WIlliam the Conquerer) was born. Once that piece of shit came to power he organized a huge army and invaded Britain. As soon as he secured a foothold he started importing kikes by the thousands. Once he took the throne he decreed a new type of fuedalism with a 4th class (kikes, who were to answer only to the king.. No mere lord had any say over the activities of the kikes)

The more you know... The more you wind up hating the kikes.

GEt ready to kiss the barrel of a shotgun

The kike kid put out the challenge, so he should be held liable the next time it happens.

It's about as organic as that Syrian permanent 9-year old with a twitter account whose first ten followers before she posted anything were European journalists and Al-Jazeera

hey just made throwaway youtube account and put this together,

>800,000 cops VS over 100,000,000 gun owners

man you sure as shit dont live in the country.
if ANY steps are made to do jack of fuckin shit,youll see somethin you havent before,thats gauran fuckin teed.
rural means rural,not stupid and guns are an absolute right under the constitution.every event with a gun,james brady,every school killing,on and fuckin on is a jew chance to disarm americans.
interestingly though it wasnt as loud when an arab shot up a fag club in florida with an ak.i guess if you are sorta white and use an american made weapon its a problem.

lol no

Congrats on having a kid, user. I am jealous. I've got the lady, but not babbies yet. Fatherhood sounds like it'd suit me quite well. I see a movie like that one and think about what I'd do. I already have the instincts and feelings, but nothing to apply it to except maybe my wife and nuclear family. I need kids, dammit.

How long ago do you think these teenagers auditioned for these roles?

Oh, god to hell, you son of a bitch, I got you figured out.

>there's a segment of this society that's solely concerned with their constitutional rights and refuses to bend to our knee-jerk reactions comprised entirely of argumentum ad passiones! it's really not fair! it was HER TURN.
Woah. They're really bringing the heat now. Where do I turn my guns in, Cred Forums?

>1 post by this communist

Times up gun nut cucks.

fpbp

lol k den, more people are killed by guns here even though fire weapons are illegal.

That is the most basic readpill, its good to see you've finally taken it

redpill*

You're right. I'm not from the country. I live in Seattle. I may not know the rural mindset that well, but I know how the leftists and urbanite lawmakers think. This is how they'll try to kill gun ownership. They'll apply the cigarette approach - tax, 're-educate', discourage through media, and then start chipping away at whatever weakened community continues to stubbornly resist.

They're playing the long game of disarming us precisely because they fear what the rurual man might do. And trust me, I'd sign up right away to join you all the instant a resistance is formed. I'd bring my ARs and 5,000 rounds, too.

They are asking for a ban on the AR 15 rifle? Buy more AR 15s and AK47s cuz, FU government!

>January 7
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
It’s almost like he already had an agenda before the shooting

It is way too late for America to ban guns.

>thinking student loans will matter after civil war breaks out

Better be ready to fight the hebes, they are moving in.

No, but guns will be much more expensive AFTER it breaks out, so it's better to have more money before it starts

marketing sacrifice of a few Jew kids, to remove guns from the hands of the goyim.
A typical Jew deal.

Or what? You'll do a mass shooting?

In a SHTF situation, that should be everyone's first target.

5,000 rounds? Those are rookie numbers, user. You need to pump those numbers up.

>why?

They own the press, banks, most businesses, the entirety of media outlets, and have a plethora of their own in the art of performance.

are you starting to see now?

Pottery

Soyboy says what?

lmao who the fuck says that kind of shit
fucking society was a mistake

They really want another Hitler don't they?

Why do all these teens sound like a Daily Show correspondent?

good enough and yeah they try the way you explain but the nra is powerful for a reason.nra is like old 80's televangelism and they notify members of every minor battle going on.if you have any extra dough throw it the nra's way,they are effective in the extreme and have cool events.ted nugent and others have given literal fortunes worth of $ to them.

Jews don't shoot. That's ONE reason.

Man, these students really did a great job following the liberal script. First they actually blame Trump for the shooting, now they want to take away our guns... Im sorry, I just simply dont give a fuck the survivor's paid fefes

It's really not. Only a declaration of martial law away. Something will happen in the next decade or two and stuff will get ugly, but it will be worth it to them if it means they can disarm the population.

These SJW threads are getting old

Hitler got majority of them but it's a shame he didn't get them all. Just think of how different the world would be today if he got every last one of them, sure does make you question history and what really went down.

:^)

>sounds exactly like someone reciting a carefully written and practiced statement devised for maximum effect

Really frosts my flakes.

I'll gladly watch nothing happen

>1 post by this ID
SHALL

>be a disarmed burger in the burbs
>get butt raped with a fence picket and crucified by niggers

True I suppose. I’m in college right now but I already have a small arsenal with my family at home. We don’t have to worry about much except stocking up on ammo

It's a shame they don't teach basic civics in schools anymore.

reported to the FBI

Just think, one teacher who had her concealed carry coulda been the next feminist super hero for saving the whole school. :/

Lurk for at least a year before you post here again.

honestly,without jews i think even niggers wouldnt be as bad as they are now.we would all be living in gold paved driveways and healthy middle class with 40hr weeks,paid leave,etc.
true quality of life.we gotta fight to get our heritage and equity back.

This little kike manlet has never seen or touched a pussy, no question. Future “feminist” rapist, mark it. Topkek.

It’s like they are just asking for a copycat. Fucking retards.

When you have real issues with crime, then we will talk.

why is it seemingly EVERY survivor of this shooting is some sort of political pundit? i keep seeing interviews of these kids where they behave like they've been on a campaign trail for months.

why is this??

My dad is a Fudd so I don't have much. I personally only own a .22 rifle, a .22 Luger pistol, and a .380 conceal carry gun. I get to use my dad's hunting rifles (a 30-30, 30-06, and a 308), but once I graduate and move out those aren't an option. I'll probably get an AR-15 first since that will be the most important for a societal collapse and a shit ton of ammo. Then just start buying shit that I like and already want, like milsurp.

How the hell does the FBI track Russians using VPNs to make memes but can't find a kid using a gmail account to shitpost on Youtube?

Eat ready to eat my dick, nigger lover.

its always 6

Someone will take that statement as a challenge.

would have to be a trap or lesbo,women dont do well under fear pressure unless theyve had fuckloads of training.

So there's an interesting narrative that is woven by the left. The idea that politicians are bribed by campaign contributions to take unpopular positions. Clearly the NRA is at fault for so many republicans being pro gun.

It's not that those republicans are from districts that heavily favor more gun freedom and vote in pro gun Republicans and the NRA is trying to get people in congress that agree with them on guns. If this was true then the enemy of the left is actually the american people who want to legally own firearms as is their right. That can't be right...

Words are wind.

Demographics is majority white hence low crime rate

There will certainly be another mass school shooting within the next few months, so I'd say that these cunts are lying about being the "last".

Quit trying so hard, you might shit yourself

I am seriously starting to think this was a false flag. That's not how regular fucking teenagers talk, and this kid just so happens to be a neoliberal quasi-Marxist Jew . Too many fucking coincidences.

Is it true that this school is full of yids?

It's 100% transparent though. You can look up how much people were paid and by who. Your politicians ARE paid off, though likely not exclusively by the right.

It should be something that people are more upset about, but usual american apathy has set in.

hyper-tribal perpetual 5th column

jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/florida-synagogue-holds-healing-service-after-mass-school-shooting-jews-among-17-dead/

My family, despite being from Cali, has always been pro gun. I can remember shooting with some kind of gun since I was at least 7 with my dad. I’m way out of practice now but I plan on going to the range again with him over the summer

Jewish betas and women. Politically conservative Jews are just as silenced and ostracized as anyone else who doesn't toe the line.

Again, why do you think it matters? Would these republicans suddenly be anti gun in your mind if the NRA money vanished? Would their district elect them if they were to suddenly change their viewpoint?

keep things in perspective and don't lose your humanity in the fight against liberal fascism user, what you just said was pretty fucked.

If you're posting on Cred Forums, you should know exactly (((why))).

Well now I fully support what Cruz did, his school was full of a bunch of fucking traitors.

Fag. I'm a girl and I have a great fucking shot. Check this Vid out of an asian lady taking out 3 nigs invading her home

nypost.com/2016/09/23/video-shows-woman-shooting-home-intruders-one-fatally/

>I'm a girl
You know the deal.

So he is the million times worse than Hitler?

Interesting that it was in DWS wealthy district. It gives the Dems a reason to raise funds there even if everyone knows they will lose. They can still ask for money fightnv the good fight. The Dems sure have a record lately of events that are good for their party.

There will be national marches for gun control next month, with a large one in DC.

lel they won't do anything. it will just go into a pile of other things they're too incompetent to do.

Friendly reminder...

This is basically the only image that you need to post in order to end a gun grabbing thread or discussion.

They literally own this part of Florida. Mossad and Sayanim crawling everywhere.

This most likely was a false flag.

Holy shit. Definitely something going on here.

>(((6)))
now i can't even believe it happened.

Of course you are. Without the Clinton ogilarchy in power, there is no longer the leadership nessasary to plan and carry out these false flag attacks to gain support for liberal ideas and policies.

Cry more fucking spics

this is always how the media in europe tries to frame this. its like there are no pro-gun people in america. politicians are just bribed by the nra and gun companies.

because this is a jewish false flag and they are being given scripts to read

good

agent behind 3 proxies here expect a visit

I learned about Hitler and WWII nonstop growing up but it wasn't until about a year ago that I learned about the Jewish lead revolution at the end of WWI, then into the rabbit hole I went

Welcome to Cred Forums
Enjoy the Ride

You are here forever.

Reminder that Jews behave as if they can speak things into being, like Yahweh. Everything out of them is a sort of ethno-religious propaganda.

Knew this was a kike just from reading the statement.

>Jew security guard
>Jew police chief
What topsy-turvy world is this where Jews are taking blue collar jobs? Or is this community that insulated to the point where Jews can actually work with their hands?

IMAGINE MY SHOCK THAT A JEW WOULD BE PUSHING FOR DISARMING CITIZENS.

>too dumb to know that having to bake a rainbow cake is tyranny

Then could you consider Sand Creek a bigger massacre then?

There are many pro gun people here. They are most concentrated in the Military, actually.

The point of the second amendment is pretty clear: the government should have reason to fear the people. They clearly do fear them, which is why they're willing to sacrifice fucking children in false flag attacks to try and undermine the right to bear arms. All in all, the way our government so clearly, so desperately wants a reason to take the guns away just demonstrates how very prophetic that amendment was in the first place.

they won't do it againn tho

>This is basically the only image that you need to post in order to end a gun grabbing thread or discussion.

Seriously, just post this video on social media sites, and don't label it as having anything to do with sandy hook.....

Label it as "Current Shooting" (meaning the most recent one), and have the whole video play through, including him laughing, and having the vegas shooter off the the left in the beginning.

Biggest red pill you will EVER see, and the normies will eat it up if they think its about the "Current shooting"

Be very interesting to see where that money goes.Follow the money n'er forget.

There is a segment of society that will shrug a Muslim terrorist attack off and send their thoughts and prayers but will march for hours if someone won't bake a cake

youtu.be/bnoFKskvSq4

Jews are anti gun, israel is filled with open carry
jews push diversity, israel is like 99.8% jewish
Jews push individuality, jews will never forget their jewish status

>Big Pharma pushing kid dope
>Hollywood pushing degenerate activities
>schools marginalizing alt-white/white males
>Society flooded with single parent households
>slut culture
>hood culture
>Immigrants running rough shod
>society flooded with Nu-Soy-Male
>attempting to overlay all this bullshit on the based white male.
Somethings gotta give Fact is, America was designed for based white males, and it seems evident that attempting to assimilate other sorts into the mix is not working. If Soy-Man, Tyrone, Schlomo, and Ms. Sans-Bra think eliminating guns will eliminate societal problems, they are wrong. Indeed, it is they that are the true problem with this country.

Wait so they're banning SSRIs?

That part of south florida is basically an extension of israel, its more jewish than NYC.

>tfw you first browsed Cred Forums because it was funny when it was always the Jews
>2-3 years later
>"Hitler is a piece of shit because he didn't kill every last Jew."

Fpbp

False flag's gunna false.

And of course they leave out key details over this new spat with Poland about collaboration, like when Jews were a 5th column for the Soviet invasion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skidel_revolt

No little meat sack fuck puppet. Your high school was only the beginning. Now the whole country must suffer. Now the mass shooting patients have escaped the asylum like a slug from a .45. Now you must suffer. Now the secret is out and soon more people will die in mass violence, bloodshed, carnage, and slaughter. For too long this society has treated people like garbage. And now the freakshow's and creepshow's are coming for the high scores. You will all be made to bend over downward doggy style like your about to be ass fucked, and kiss the blood of your fellow humans slain and flowing all over the concrete, and then you will be ass fucked then ass fucked with a machine gun and die like an ass fucked dog for no reason. You all have to be ass fucked and killed and die. SHOOT EVERY BODY NOW.

See you next month, same time to discuss the next shooter.

hi special agent furry

Its not always a jew you retard. Google "confirmation bias"

there was a brain meme poster simmilar to that line of thinking, can't find it

lol no
stick around newfag

Millenials are Ground Zero anons.
The Sacrifice over which the Jews will (((Manufacture))))society.

We are the Damned Generation.
The Marked Sacrifice like freakin Berserk from which the Jew will draw their power and influence to create their(((Globalised World)))

The Last generation to get a taste of how good and Harmonious was Life before the Fall.
Before the Inversion.

Before the Subversion was so widespread and absolute that no other human soul after us will be able to remember what life really meant to a real human bean.

1/2

How dare you disgrace Dorner by posting him among them

We anons at Cred Forums have literally turned into real life Guts.

To Rage is the only meaningfull thing there is left in the World.
To feel Anger is the only action that has not been stripped from its meaning.
And to Hate the only action left with true intent in this subverted world.

We are the only ones left when the hammer falls that will be able to connect the dots.
To see the Big Picture. To remember and teach to the next generation what good and Indearing things a Man can accomplish.

Rage, rage against the coming of the night.
And no matter how many times you fall.
Rise and Rise again.
till the Lamb turns into a Lion.

If we cant endure this.
No one else will.