I'm tired of the 56%

I'm done with this 56% shit that keeps getting posted all the time, la creatura, el goblino, la whatever the fuck it is, with these stupid mutt faces with glowing eyes, im fucking done with this shit, don't you fucking idiots know that just because the country is 56% white that doesn't mean the whites living here are 56% white!!!! What is so fucking hard to understand about that, I'm of german and irish descent, through my father and mother

WHAT DON'T YOU GET ABOUT THE 56% IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE
IM ABOUT DONE WITH THIS BOARD, IT BOTHERS ME SO MUCH SEEING THIS 56% SHIT IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD ALL THE TIME
STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R4ORC4L5H9o
youtube.com/watch?v=DatgHd59ZG0
youtube.com/watch?v=Rj4s7ye8eGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eJtoVaOjRpY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t.TPOUS

They’re not talking about all Americans. No one here is saying Taylor Swift is a mutt. She’s American.

What are you talking about Achmed?

mutt

kek irish aren't white

t. el ogro de las americas

While this is how Italians look.

u mad bro?

This is how Americans look.

That's why the 44% have to be deported or exterminated.
Remember... Half-whites and race traitors die first.

>While this is how Italians look.

Yea, let them know it bothers you. That is sure to get them to stop, you stupid chunk of nigger fucking cum scum muttfag.

Then perhaps stop memeing against each and everyone of your fucking allies and You'll be well liked enought that your...ancestry won't be laughed at anymore.

Still won't fight us though you little bitch.

MUTT UP!! OR SHUT UP!!!!

Down with the RACIST!!!!!

los ogros

This is only the beginning burgermutt. Get used to it, faggot.

Why would we?

Am I a mutt?

t. El Arab rapebaby de Europa

Dumb faggot. All you're doing is ensuring a thread full of them you God damn autist

el infecto...

of course not

you are a wn amirite comrades

por excelencia, americano

same with poo in the loo on everything i post

>t. El Arab rapebaby de Europa

obviously real because we actually care
sage

el Bobo

Just saying. You say your troops are so much better, but our supposed mutt military that runs on literal garbage food would kick your ass overnight.

Don't feel bad burger

Have a qti meme.

Yes. But you are white enough for nobody to notice it.

relax, if it does not apply to you then shrug and move on its just the euro version of muh dik

This 56% thing is fucking hilarious

el maligno...

t. il mostro brutto

I swear i'm white. I'm not loying.

Reminder that the Mutt meme was Created by JIDF and that you’re shilling for jews.

Our soldiers are better trained than yours. But I got to agree, our armies aren't that big. Why would we spend our euros on the military though? We have you to do that for us.

el ominide incognito...

>JIDF PLOX STOP

This just makes the meme funnier

el orco aberrante...

I need to bleach her further.

WE WUZ BLANCO

found you!!!!!

we are here to help.....

Why talk so much shit then? We could pour out of our European bases like locusts and have every town burnt and every woman raped overnight. Why tempt your betters?

>a jew trying to trick Cred Forums into not making "nigger hate" threads.

>our mutt military (...) would kick your ass
Muh dick! Dynamite skunk, you're an absolute sweetie.

l'oscurità incombente...

los esclavos de los judios...

>t. Arab rapebaby who can't think of a comeback so he repeats what I said

Here is what your Lega Nord supporters look like
OH NO NO NO NO NO...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I like how you had to give the mutt blue eyes because most Americans have blue eyes

23andme is bullshit

I have friend who took the 23andme test and he got 70% Irish/English and 30% eastern european, but how he looks like?

He looks very asian and multiple times people thought he was asian; he has brown eyes, black hair, black beard, a flat nose, rounded skull and slanted eyes, but the eastern european part gave him those attributes that's for sure, not saying all eastern europeans are like that, but this dna tracing doesn't consider this asian admixture in Eastern Europe due to multiple invasions, I guess.

The original slavs should be just as germanic as of the west, since they came from the same location the germanic did, right above the black sea.

The "slavic" look comes from asian admixture.

>8.6% ashkenazi jewish
No, you're not a mutt, you're far worse.

Says the plumber while the US does military drills on their borders with russia.

>Could

Where are you waiting for, try it.

this

native Italics, beautiful

>I SAID STOP JIDF

Stay marble "white" boy

Nigga what?

I bet you an american proxy made that KEK

Embrace hapa futurism user

>Please don't use that flag in memes. It makes me want to vomit.

I love the meme. This country should have it's nose rubbed in how shit skinny it's gotten. If this bothers you as an American, fucking do something about it.

el golem de israel...

t. La Creatura

el diablo

No need to get angry with me la chimera sucio, you're the one that's comparing dick sizes on the Internet.

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTANCE OF HUAIT CHILDREN

>Muh beautiful brown skin
Ok Pelosi, sure
I thought you knew Cred Forums is the most diverse white supremacist group around? Surely you did.

whoppers are good tho

Closes flag we got to a European flag besides pic related.

There’s no way that’s her biological grandpa. For one thing he looks like 80 or 90. And that was still when race mixing was illegal. But if she was a quadroon, she wouldn’t look like that. I have seen 3 quadroons before. They all have the kinky black hair, and Indian looking skin, sorta.

scary!

Hello fellow 100% whiter! Stay strong we are both Irish, Germans(I have an additional ~20% helping of French but that stays between us 100%ers! Kek.).

Anyone have the spic song?

el chupakabra

I love when you americans get mad for a shitty meme that is hilarious because youre the guys who always throw shit to the other countries, but when someone says mutt you get mad.

La creatura horripilante

der Kobold des Abgrunds...

t. El Chusco

>Let tell you about who is white
>Canadian

Here are my results. I am also a mix of a bunch of European ethnicities. Though you have 4 times as much Jew blood as me.
Note that it also said I have

You obviously don't know your shit. There are white quadroons. You can still tell them being niggers by looking at their facial features.

(you)

It's only the beginning.

It was mostly accurate for me. Among other traits it correctly predicted my hair and eye color, hair texture, and skin tone.

Lo terror de la humanidad

I'm laughing. What's makes you think I'm angry, Ivan? My country hasn't been spit roasted by it's neighbors multiple times in it's history. That's you.

reminder that this only bothers americans that aren't white

los mezclados unidos jajajajajkajakjakjakjakajk

>IM ABOUT DONE WITH THIS BOARD, IT BOTHERS ME SO MUCH SEEING THIS 56% SHIT IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD ALL THE TIME
>STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

go out sometimes

make friends, you only think the world is going wrong from your moms basement

>My hair is blonde user that couldn't possibly mean I am a 56%er

Reminder that 23 and me is ran by Jews

atleast i am not a nigger

(You)

Funny coming from a 3rd world shithole with a Shit culture, and shit food. Cartels run your country Juan.

ay caramba

Continue to deny shilling for jews Dutch Boi.

>Revolver bayonet

Sorry, We have to embrace the Mutt until the meme dies of overuse.

whiter than you muhammed

America is really doomed, why the fuck doesnt exist death squads for mutts extermination?

jews will not divide us

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART

> El goblino
> El ogro de las americas
> El ogrillo de las llanuras
> El lovecraftiano del norte
> La criatura
> El diablillo
> La luz extinguido
> La abominación

I can't get enough of this names.

Hasn’t it already?

Is it coincidence or are a lot of your Countrymen d-bags? You are the first wooden shoes guy I have not wanted to nickname "The Dutch Oven". TIA for the insight. =)]

You Americans deserve this though. You dare calling me non-white for having brown hair and brown eyes, yet you are the one with the 20% African admixture.

That makes you a blonde haired and blue eyed nigger, not white.

It's the beans niggers and jews doing it to piss you off and undermine your opinion don't let it get to you

S H I T

I will readily admit that Europeans are more “pure” and by extension attractive than Americans, but somehow we still managed to make you our bitches.

el chupacabra

>"What is looks like when white people chimp out"
Can you please stop LARPing as a European? You Amerimutts are goddamn cringy.

Ah but that is an american my friend

to be fair UK, France and NL is pretty much 56% tier.
I wonder how a 25% dutch 25% marokkan 25% surinamese 25% Antillian would look like.

(you)

>Albania
>white
>China
>White
>India
>White
>Korea
>white
Jesus Christ you’re retarded

> La bestia del pacifico norte

Only 5% of White Americans have any African admixture, and when they do it’s typically less than 1%.

El monstro

This is you.

Not a coincidence, our entire culture is based around shit talking each other. Cred Forums feels like home to us because of it.

El WN americano

>Haha A Fucking Leaf
>Haha Poo In Loo
>Haha Germanistan
>Haha Part And Parcel
>56% FUCKING DELET THIS NOW

la luz extinguido...

America went from Baldurs Gate to Nashkel mines

This entire thread in a nutshell thanks to the JIDF shills.

The guys in that pic are american too

Reminder that you are the reason why Billions of people are dead.

Don't forget us blondes.

>Canada
You are literally American but with a different flag. Nice difference

>Says Mutts insult all the other countries
But, we only insult the ones that are inferior to ours! Can't fault us for that can you, you spictacular gentleman?

it would solve a few of their problems if their guns broke apart after a few shots

Most of them aren't out countrymen..
We just house a lot of VPN's :(

But Albania is whiter than 56% land

Spic being retarded, like always.

>I'm laughing.
Sure you are, el hibrido infernal. Have a (You), dry your eyes mate.

Keanu Reeves is Canadian though.

They’re Muslim. If you are Muslim you are immediately not white.

>Nowitzki

Her name is woahhvicky and that is not her biological grandfather. I love when people talk out of their ass when they really dont know their own shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=R4ORC4L5H9o

>El grande devorador

Taylor Swift is a cultural carpet bagger. She tried to be country/Southern even though she's a yankee and now she's trying to be a nigger. Whatever (((sells)))

>but somehow we still managed to make you our bitches.

Nop... Your country's foreign policy is dictated by AIPAC. You are jew owned.

What was said then, is also true in 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=DatgHd59ZG0

What was true for Churchill and Roosevelt, is also true for Trump. You have betrayed your own ancestors...willingly...You all ganged up on the one true man who wanted to save europe. Russians did most of the job anyway.

Your government is not fighting for your best interests. You think you're "owning", but your army are nothing more than puppets.

Still whiter than you, Tyrone.

Bait?

Brazil talking about mutts?

Nice try. Canada still has white people who are actually white. JewSA still has some white people in the northern states. But the southern states are completely blanda thanks to the hordes of spics coming in since the 1960's.

In 20 years we will have a generation of delusional hapas who think they are white. Then we will be Amerimutt tier.

have a rare mutt

It's a Cred Forums meme stop taking Cred Forums seriously

shut up you fucking mutt retard

>this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=Rj4s7ye8eGQ

Your nation in a nutshell. It’s amazing all the mind tricks you’re playing.

>let me tell you who's white
>t. american
Fuck off mutt retard

Spics are literally why America is 56% Pedro. That image you posted looks jusr like the mexicans who linger outside of home depot looking for a white guy to throw some sheckles their way to cut the grass. Know your place wetback.

I’d rather le 56% than a literal shithole. Your whole country is a giant toilet

If all the men from the US were castrated and wore dress socks with neato designs every day, maybe.

>white
Ok

Look, I’m part Jewish myself and will probably marry a Jewess so that I can become a member of the elite. If you can’t beat them, join them, I say.

>White People who are actually white
Yeah Justin Trudeau is white...

>I'm of... ...irish descent

N O T
W
H
I
T
E

El goblino...

it literally is though

>le 60% no by much

Keep it up there and we will build a firewall so Mexico doesn’t infect the internet in addition to the actual wall

Holy shit, his name is White.

your will be too soon.
have you submitted to tyrone yet?

>Elected a homosexual jewish nigger twice

Your protests your resistance only makes my penis harder .

Yes goy, call the Americans mixed, meanwhile accept more Refugees!

Fuck the EU.

Not a meme if it is true.

Canada is 72% white. If we used your standard of "white" (including Arabs, Jews, and North Africans) we'd be 90% white.

Meanwhile if JewSA used Canada's definition of white you'd be 30% at best.

These posts are officially shill/slide threads. This shit is seriously posted once every four hours. Nobody actually cares if you post a meme. Fuck off retard

keep stirring you kike

These threads crack me up.

No but have you submitted to your turd yet?

le 90% face

Good. Gtfo you fucking pansy.

>"stop taking Cred Forums seriously"

But it’s not.

Funny, because The Mutt meme was created by JIDF.

shut the fuck up you fucking disgusting mutt

>REEEEEEEEEEE U H-HURTED MY FF-FEE-FEES
sub-par larp JIDF... you know “reverse-psychology” never really works, right? People instinctively go the opposite direction when they smell even the slightest hint of bullshit.
>STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Portraying us as un-based shit-bagging cowards is weak bait, frendo, and your likely to find that this only further emboldens and unites us. US.
Fuck outta here.

Fucking based!

At least we’re not liberal then

>spam poo in loo, t. Alberto Barbosa, >argentina >white and others all the time
>can’t handle his 56%ness
Pic related, you

100% american goblin

95% of this site's posters are paid jidf shills me included

Didn't you heathens legalize beastiality?

Based Black Conservatives

YES Goy, Take in more refugees, we will cleanse this world.

dios mio...

>Mfw when we are already slowly turning fascist while being 93% white

It's not so much what you are now.
But what you are most likely to become.

lmao el goblino is hard

Your blacks are liberal and chimp out. Plus you have more nigh then we do leaf

Notice how Spain is always the start of the la creature meme? Yeah so does everyone else

maria aiudame...

The Dutch are Spanish rape babies. You know it.
Italians telling who is white and who is not.

>La luz extinguido
>La abominación
I love how messing up with the grammar has become part of the meme.

post more mutt memes im dying here

woah look out we got a
>F O R C E D M E M E T H R E A D
remember to shit on commieposters and sage

"white" is unironically a cope meme race for rootless amerimongrels lol

Yeah because Italians are so white.

la>56%face

good goy, shilling without actually being paid to do it

Not really though. The 'Spanish' army in the Netherlands were largely mercenaries who were all Belgians, Dutchies or Germans. But what would you know, you got American education.

>If you can’t beat them, join them, I say.

Good for you. And it pains me to say this...I've seen how jews operate. And i envy them. I'm talking about the elite jews of course. Their strength isn't necessarily their IQ, it seems to be a combination of diverse ingredients.

They have a super strong identity, racially conscious..they help each other...they see others as their slaves. And they basically act like a gigantic mafia...Nepotism is of course the norm for them.

And i'm wondering why...Why aren't we (the non jews) doing the same, why aren't we taking example ?

Nazis used to say they were the master race. Jew say they're "the chosen people". what's the difference ? none! Jews agree with most of hitler's ideas, the only thing that bothers them is that he attacked them for it. But look at Israel. They have what they always wanted..;and their whole 6 gorillion works because they understand what makes non-jews tick. (psychologically speaking) so they keep pushing that guilt button...It works, germans has given 70 billion;..and it's far from over.

And i keep wondering why...why are none jews so easy to subvert ?

No. Bestiality has never been legal in Canada. The Supreme Court correctly determined that the crown law only mentions penetration and (unlike your jewey supreme court) refused to legislate from the bench. So technically non-penetrative acts are not illegal until the government passes a bill specifying as such. But no such case has come up requiring such a bill to pass.

Meanwhile bestiality was legal in 26 US states less than 2 decades ago, and is still legal (and has been upheld) in 4 US states.

Learn the facts before spewing off your bullshit.

there's no "whites" in Europe mutt, unlike you we still have real identities

>pasta nigger thinks he’s white. I’ve mistaken Italians for Mexicans and arabs

Your entire Empire was utter shit and consisted of fucking Indonesia and some islands in the Carribbean, how does that make you feel?

Don't worry.
It started as a psyop divide and conquer meme. But know it was absorbed by Cred Forums and have become completely inofensive.

It's incredible Cred Forums ability to transform poisonous memes in inofensive jokes.

>this is who leads Canada.

Just build a sewer dingus.

Italians are Italic, no more no less
you will never know what it means to have roots in your pathetic melting pot shithole

This. In Europe we only care who is native European or not. You mutts got black admixture, you no longer count as European.

>white
So this is the famous 56% white. Vaya creatura

The 56% meme is actually very accurate, it's a beyond horrifying truth. Walmart seems to be the main hub for these creatures.

>Actually justifying the niggers in his country

AND I'M PROUD TO BE A ZOGMERICAN
WHERE THE JEWS RULE OVER ME
AND I WON'T FORGET THE WHITES WHO DIED
AND LOST THIS PLACE TO ME

Italians are fat.

The mongrel is hereditarily aggressive. Being an ungodly amalgamation of all the lower races of America and Africa, it has inherited the wiliness of the spic and the redskin, the avarice of the jew and the simian hostility of the nigger.

It thinks itself right to intervene into the internal affairs of every country in the world, chimps out and threatens to engulf the entire world in nuclear war and destruction in the face of the slightest resistance, and at the same time claims to be always on the defensive and in the right, like a nigger claiming he dindu nuffin and de pohleece be opressin him after breaking into a grocery store and stealing skittles and grape drank after cracking its owner's skull.

Truly America is a menace unto the world, the devil's greatest curse on mankind and all that is good, wholesome and righteous.

The KKK were anglos and ulster scots. Certainly not mutts

Why do you Italians larp as white people when it comes to these threads? I’m pure European and I’m betting I’m whiter than you

You do realize it doesn’t mean we have black DNA in us, it means 56% of America consists of White people.
>Dutch Education

>This is white in ZOGmerica

Unlike legitimate nations that have been built upon local families, America has been built upon an ideology that doesn't dicriminate. You can come from anywhere in the world and be considered 100% American, as long as you pursue the american ideal. It is the only place in the world where this is possible (if we don't count the cultural marxism). To be French, you need french blood. To be British, british blood. Therefore there is no such thing as an american people. Only an amalgation of nationalities working together towards a lie. Since America accepts everyone, and its "diversity makes its strength", it can be said that there can be a genuine american people only when everyone will be made of 40 different nationalities. The Frenchman doesnt belong in Britain, and the American will belong nowhere but in America. Just as rootless as its host, it will be the birth of a new race, the American, also known as the Amerimutt™.

Every part of Americanism boils down to diversity, even what they call "white nationalism", which is something that only exists in america still. White consists of anyone of european heritage. Together they do not make an actual culture. It is still something rootless and there will be eternal infighting over who has the right to be a 1st class citizen. Not only that but it doesn't say anywhere that America belongs to white people. You would have to rework the constitution and make your own degenerate version of Europe. For what purpose? Freedom? Freedom of what? There still won't be a genuine unity and people will work for themselves only, as usual, as they are not truly united with their "fellow" white americans. America is just an idea, a frame. No roots. There will always be infighting as long as people aren't the same.

America was never great, it will never be.

Pretty impressive for a country with barely 2 million inhabitants. We also had South Africa, Sri Lanka, New York, Suriname, parts of Brasil over the course of our history.

These replies pass the smell test. So, I will hold off on despising all Dutchmen and scheming to take their wimmens for now. FOR NOW!

Seriously, if one had to decide on one country to attack with the goal of taking their womenfolk you guys would become battle tested very very quickly, kek!

>tfw you live in the greatest country on earth, USA

Yeah, dixie is full of 'whites', isn't it?

The meme is more real than you think it is

see

what's the point in being white when you don't stand for anything?

That’s a Canadian child.
Continue to whine Italian retard.

>there's no "whites" in Europe mutt, unlike you we still have real identities
"white is a troubling adjective because it strips us of our identities. it puts us all in the same basket. That's why it's also simple for our ideological enemies to collectively demonize us.

the 56% meme was invented by ((((JEWS)))

The shooping is barely necessary.
>When Mutts go Feral

>implying he’s not ruled by Jews
Every Anglo country is ruled by Jews leaf

This isn't funny. Lots of black people browse pol. You're hurting their feelings.

el bestia horrible

That's Morgan Eastwood. Daughter of Clint Eastwood. 100% ZOGmerican bred.

Why do you have to lie? Is it the 8% jewish blood?

Italian grocery stores don't provide their customers with motorised carts.

>La criatura geneticamente gorda

Good job admitting your not white

>South Africa
Before the British took it
>Sri Lanka
3rd world shithole, also taken by Brits
>New York
You mean New Amsterdam, And You guy’s created the mess there
>Suriname
That’s literally Nothing but mixed races, and you complain we’re mixed

"white" is indeed codeword for new world rootless mutts with some vague link to Europe

How will amerimutts ever recover?

>Why do you Italians larp as white people when it comes to these threads? I’m pure European and I’m betting I’m whiter than you

These are italian men.
Look yourself in the mirror and be honest with yourself. how different to do you look from them ?

Here's the deal my american friend. If they're not white, Austrians, Swiss (i.e. their neighbors), and even us french...aren't "white" either.

It is pretty annoying I must admit.

>I’m pure European and I’m betting I’m whiter than you

Tallest and most beautiful people on Earth. We are the world's envy.

Jews’ success lies in their hypocrisy. They cry “anti-semitism” and “racism” when other groups express attempt to express their collective interests, while at the same time they work together as if they are all members of the same family.

Can you even spell retard
Because letting Muslims into your parliament and letting Muslim terrorists free is better.

of course I'm not, unlike you I actually have a traditional European identity

yes, amerimutts have made white into (((white)))

>please stop LARPing as a European
I know I'm European. My mother studied our genealogy back to the 1700s.
Also, post with actual flag next time you fucking prick. Meme flag users are more insufferable than the subhumans and degenerates who currently live in my country.

23 and me is again, ran by Jews. They add points for diversity.

Whiter then them. I have blue eyes

>El bestia oscura
>La creatura moribunda
>Dios nos salve
>El goblino nocturno
>El monstruo
>La abominación
>La luz extinguido
>El ogro negro
>Deforme americano
>La gorda manchada
>Obeso tenebroso
>Cara de mutt
>Hijo del vacio

kek, pol is a hivemind

It's still making yanks buttmad here.
It's stale, but still effective.

Whenever an American makes any sort of political commentary or analysis I immediately disregard it. Why?

Because the average American "thinker" is the ultimate armchair philosopher. They will proudly give their uneducated opinion on anything. They have no context, no real skin in the game because they haven't had war or conflict even close to their own soil since the 1800s. Their 'culture' is a fabrication made by Hollywood Jews to entice their youth with cowboy and soldier genres to serve their military industrial complex to work and die for Israel. 'Tradition' for them is stuffing themselves to the gullet with high-fat high-sugar foods and securing some shitty office 9-5 office or manual labor job enough to afford healthcare for their heart surgeries and medication.

American 'Alt-Righters' and 'traditionalists' are the worst among these. These half-breed mouth-breathing apes are the loudest advocates for an ethnostate, for the "day of the rope". Their genetic self-confusion is so dire that the word 'cuck' immediately resonates with them in any given discourse. Their understanding of the history of ideas has come from Wikipedia articles and state propaganda. They have no sense of nuance: anything even remotely resembling optimal collective activity is deemed "GOMMUNISM" as their own society institutions continues to become more bureaucratic, overrun by nonwhites, stagnant, and impoverished.

This would be all fine in dandy if these mutants were self contained, but since they outsource all their industry to street shitting cultures like China and India which expel the fetid masses of plastic and waste into our environment, the Amerimonkey's uncontrollable lust for consumption is destroy God's green Earth. We cannot tolerate it any longer.

sage the shill threads, thats all obviously the work of some asshole like Amazon or CTR

The Amish never had a chance.

As a frogposter living in Paris I have to disagree

>White American are VERY white
What the fuck does that even mean? That there's a cutoff point between white and very white? Did they really expect that most white Americans were around 80% white? So many questions...

Le cauchemar...

I’m not a mutt I’ve tested. I’m mostly German, Swedish and Irish.

I know dude I'm 100% bavarian phenotype wtf are these people talking about.

Anyone saying 'e-celeb' is 100% shill.

Microwaving pasta is your identity now?

This whole board is for Nazi role playing, there is no red pill, you people unironically believe that whites are the supperior race based on the feats of leaders and intellectuals who created civilization and who happen to share your race, whilst you've contributed nothing, you're larpers, there will be no white ethnostate, or fourth reich, you'll always be hated for what you are, you could've left anytime you wanted to, but much like R9k spergs, you stay because you're obsessively autistic, you can't meme yourself into getting laid or accomplishing your dreams. People should've left this board long ago, especially after the culture was diluted in meme flags and normies, go ahead and call me shareblue, it doesn't change the fact that you're stuck here forever.

sorry apparently I'm like 2% romanian

>The Dutch are Spanish rape babies. You know it
We drowned those back in '53

Right, term “white” should only be used in the New World.

>i'm not a mutt
>more than 1 ethnicity
Bro pls be joking

>Can you even spell retard
Un demonio regordete, by God, it ate the question mark!

this. BWAHAHAHAH!!! F'ing eurofags.

Doesn't mean shit, see

American butthurt is best butthurt (since we got rid of the butthurt poos)

>I’m mostly German, Swedish and Irish.
I bet you don't even speak any of the languages of these people. You are just a mutt, an Euromutt, but still a rootless mutt.

Have you seen yourselves? I’ve mistaken Italians for Arabs and Mexicans. Way whiter than Germans to cause they are Slav rape babies

Tell Tessa hello, she was great :)

>Whiter then them.

This is Suriname, one of the Dutch colonies.

Jews hate you. More than they hate Muslims.

Your hurt feelings are so blatantly on display they are truly nearly palpable.

Anyway, go skin more of your own countrymen alive for an American $100 bill and maybe your butthurt will dissipate to some degree(nobody will be holding their breath, however). Kek, go mow a lawn if the skinning doesn't satisfy you.

Before you go...

Q) Juan, Carlos and Antonio all jump off a cliff to see who will hit the ground first. who wins?

A)Society.

Reminder you're the faggot with this tumblr-esque shit saved

>El FittySeis

didn't read lol

There is a reason we abandoned it. For the same reason we should abandon America.

>Whiter then them. I have blue eyes
So you genuinely believe that italians with blue eyes don't exist ?

And so, blue eyes is proof that you're white then ? ok....ok

>the Mutt meme was Created by JIDF

and they say the left can't meme

la faccia da cinquantasei percento

>New Zealand is whi-

>american doesn't like own medicine and are hypocritical

I am not surprised mate.

First you accuse China of global spying and then Edward Snowden drops the truth bomb.

USA says it will retaliate cyber attacks with physical powers and then we have stuxnet.

Complains about 13 Russians but forgot completely the 120 regime changes in the last 60 years.

Saved to enrich /x/ threads.

Ancestry is ran by Jews.

Didn't expect you to be able to....

youtube.com/watch?v=eJtoVaOjRpY

Whats the sauce on the gif

If tomorrow Israel cut my strings as their puppet with a knife
And I had to start again with my mongrel kids and brownish wife
I'd thank my lucky Star of David to be living in the JewSA
Cause I'm free to fuck a dog and fill him with freedom everyday

And I'm proud to be an American where the jews rule over me
And I won't forget the whites who died and lost this place to me
And my penis stands up lacking foreskin and filling my dog each day
Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
God bless the JewSA

Yet you colonized it and claimed it was good.

Kek you bought that meme.

Why on earth are you mad about this? Help me understand. Do you look like these creatures? Its not "da joos" or "shareblue", its banter.

Pretty good looking dude...
They look like Europeans and not mutts.

I speak some German and Irish

None of the european countries are ((white)), they are what they are, they are german, swedish, norwegian, french etc.

Only americans can identify just by their skin color because they have nothing else, they are mutts, mixed up europeans.

kek well played, Gianluigi... these Mutts are on full damage control rn

>in Canada we don’t say mankind, we say peoplekind.

Yeah, fuck that flag.

Never said it was good, just that it was impressive that we as a small nation managed to create quite a sizable empire.

Mongol rape baby.

That was funny canadian

Ps. this also applies to Canadians.

Atleast we have roots here, and history going back thousands of years.

>posting his heavy jewish ancestry
>expecting sympathy from Cred Forums
Topkek... you're not white... you're something that far worse.