Could someone give me reliable statistics that prove white men are not the main cause of mass shootings

Could someone give me reliable statistics that prove white men are not the main cause of mass shootings

Other urls found in this thread:

gunviolencearchive.org/mass-shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They were all kikes, that much i know lmao

Guns are inanimate objects.
People kill people
Sage

Yeah I said white men not guns

OP must be a real American millennial. So lazy and stupid

Hang around a bit and the Russians will just make up some fake stats and then shill them out for you to like and retweet and be real hardcore meme magician! Suck down Ivan, and Slurp up the shill!. Shadilay, burger!

is this white?

cringe...

>mass shootings
Depends on the definition.

"...a public mass shooting as an incident in which the motive appeared to be indiscriminate killing and a lone gunman took the lives of at least three people. Under this definition, Mother Jones found that non-Hispanic white men have been responsible for 54 percent of mass shootings since August 1982."

Seems like white people are actually perfectly represented given the fact that our nation is only 56% white. I'd be more concerned about the ethnic groups that are clearly over represented in the other half of mass shootings...

dont you have taxes to pay so terrorists can get their gibs?

Whites don't commit mass shootings on a higher rate per capita.

Whites are still the majority (for now) and are slightly under represented in mass shootings.

OK OP. You're either retarded or a bot. Here's your last you
In africa, black people are responsible for nearly all crimes. See what I did there?

try sumthin hard like proving niggers are not

It's a matter probability, the majority is white so of course more opportunity for whites to go crazy

Spree killers are overwhelmingly non-black, but the majority of murders (including mass shootings) are perpetrated by blacks against all races.

Are there any states on the ethnic breakdown of the victims of these shootings?

Don’t you have some schools to shoot up? It’s the American way. MAGA, faggot!

>statistics
>prove
fuck off kike

I'm not a bot I'm just retarded

Found the 16 Yr old. You have to be 18 to post here.

By this definition young black males are still far above whites, spics and cryptojews. The school shootings, even if committed by le 56% face spics, get all the media coverage

This site has a list of "mass shootings" that's updated daily. If you view the source for each incident you're hard pressed to find a white person as the shooter. Mostly just nog's blastin each other in the hood.
gunviolencearchive.org/mass-shooting

Stats that whites aren't the cause? Probably doesn't exist. But, Its pretty easy to see that this shit all started shortly after the Jews started pushing degenerate chimp culture into the mainstream back in the early 90's.