Norway is getting closer to Swedish conditions

Last saturday there were 3 carfires in ostfold. It is time that we Norwegians stop bullying the Swedes and realise that this isn't about cuckery. It's about an immoral war between the political elite and the native populations of Europe. We may bully Sweden for being cucked today, but it doesn't help anyone. Tomorrow we will be just as cucked. Tomorrow it might be your country that's being raped. We as northerners need to take a stand together. Not because we are the same, but because together we can stand a chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n40tm2P374w
svt.se/sport/ishockey/tre-kronor-snuvade-pa-mal-leder-anda/
youtube.com/watch?v=0pWnZFrdQFE
youtube.com/watch?v=BZ5SzHd8-gY
youtube.com/watch?v=O0jdoBDNGoA
youtube.com/watch?v=o155aceP3ws
youtube.com/watch?v=cVaTc15plVs
youtube.com/watch?v=3mhM-jmL0CE
youtu.be/A_nqSp9NTpY?t=16m1s
youtube.com/watch?v=cc-WGo4N8h8
youtube.com/watch?v=4jG4m-U4zII
youtube.com/watch?v=tf_ieWnu-SE
youtube.com/watch?v=6okxuiiHx2w
youtube.com/watch?v=p1aXSU7-1J4
youtube.com/watch?v=-cM3QrFmgqo
youtube.com/watch?v=72n1hsd4hZk
youtube.com/watch?v=1NrNpPPQt4k
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2527/norwegian-government-we-will-abandon-international-law-if-sweden-collapses.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gib back the north sea oil, and we can talk about it, fjeldabe.

keep bullying sweden till they do something

I pretty much stopped attacking Sweden years ago, because what's the point? They are red-pilled racists, not like they need to hear it from me.

Yeah I think it's too easy to feel "good compared to Sweden", which doesn't say much anymore.

We are fucked. Its going under as we speak. Niggers and cucks. I wish there was somewhere to go...

I'm a foreigner in your country, and this is what's wrong with YOU
>oppress slavs and other whites calling them names and deytukurjorbs mentality is rampant concerning these
>meanwhile you absolutely suck the somali cock, give them gibs and oppose those who talk negative about them
>you have given arabs gibs for over 20 years(!) and expect them to suddenly act different at a ripe age of 50 alongside their shitkids
>you are absolutely cucked when it comes to taxes be it alcohol/cigarettes/TV license/anything that is fun is taxed out of your ass
>don't forget 25% mandatory tax on E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G you buy
>driving a car to work is considered a great priviledge thanks to taxes
>your gas prices are the most expensive in the world (look it up) because 2/3 are tax
>bomstasjoner BTFO you daily
>Erna and Siv stole your whole fucking country and gave it to Canada and Ireland (read about what happened to statoil)
>yet you revere those two bitches because they vaguely speak on the immigrant issue while cucking you out of pay making you think Ibrahim is the fault
>called me racist and ostracized me when I voiced my opinion on the gipsy problem when you started importing them, now the same people talk to me about them being a problem
>you never EVER will protest ANYTHING more than a fakkeltog and thats it no matter if the issue is resolved or not
>"B-but we make so much money compared to others!" Fact. Now do the math and see how much you use on yourself, how much is tax and how much is spent on necessities

Now you know some of our feels Harald.

It will only get worse. I agree though. We must do something.

Norwegians are sheep. That's true.

lul standing together. Aren't you guys like the most American wannabe countries in Europe? It's over for you.

Breivik did nothing wrong

There is nothing wrong in Sweden. Stop lying, Kristian.

Sweden is lost. Just let it go

I visited Göteborg last summer. I felt like I was in California. Horrible.
youtube.com/watch?v=n40tm2P374w

I assume you didn't go outside of Nordstan.

>>oppress slavs and other whites calling them names and deytukurjorbs mentality is rampant
Retard

I honestly don't see why westerners joke and attack each other with insults instead of helping out one another. It sucks to see our countries slowly deteriorate while the majority of people don't see the direct correlation with that and bringing in 3rd worlders.

We should instead be trying to meme and slowly red pill the normies. Any attack from Westerner to Westerner should be shrugged off as Soros/Brock shills.

Totally, the only place I went to was Nordstan. I slept there too of course. no.

>Slavs and OTHER whites
What did he mean by this?

See, if you ventured outside of it then you would see that everything is great!

I love you regardless, but damn Sven-Arne, know the difference between your friend and your enemy.
And it would be socially acceptable for you to call me that but not if my skin color was a shade darker which is bs

Seek out the oracle. Break him free if you can.

Good. It's about time you aloof assholes realized you weren't being tolerant enough.

You're right in everything except:
>you have given arabs gibs for over 20 years(!) and expect them to suddenly act different at a ripe age of 50 alongside their shitkids
Its more like 40 years by now...

It'll take 3 generations easy just to work out the inbreeding, and that's after you stop it in the first place.

The Swedish people themselves voted for the political elite. They alone are to blame. They chose this.

>when the scenery gets #BLACKED

Every party except a recent one question party has been complicit in the invasion. Tell me ONE MORE TIME that we chose this, you motherfucker.

You persecuted those who spoke the truth. You gave power to these people whose stated interests were ALWAYS the utter destruction of your nation and race. You created this mess. You chose this. You are to blame.

Swedes didnt choose it but most swedes accepted it through their silence.
And this:

You know why you're doing so well? We took in all the jews and you were spared because of it. They run our media and it's a propaganda machine aimed to brainwash us.

Well, the paki population is in its third generation here now, but at least the paki growth has stagnated. Its the 50 000 (and breeding like hell) Somalians that's been blessing us with diversity the last 20 year that's of biggest concern right now. And then we got the Eritreans right behind them. The funny (and sad) thing about the Somalians is that even the lefties don't really know how to defend them, because they're just so fucking dumb and useless. 50% of them are on benefits, even thought they've been here for 20 years. But we still have to take in more and more of them of course, because its our duty to help the less fortunate.

The anti-Norwegian shills are out in force today.

If the british could hire hessian Militia to travelan ocean and fight burgers then...
Norwegians can hire American citizen militia to come free them as well.
Just put up some money and send boats.

It true. Its all going down. They want us to save the world now. Open the gates and let them in. Nothing will be left.

If anything, you're the ones who needs saving first.

Right. The anti-immigrants are on their second term, and now the largest left-wing party in Norway has started taking a much harder stance on immigration, to the point where they're criticizing the anti-immigration party for not doing enough.
Things are changing for the better, even if it's a slow process.

All of Scandinavia was under a glacier when white nord looking humans sailed the Atlantic.
It's really not home.
Gofundme enough for a used liner from stavenger, exodus people, anchor twelve miles off Alaska, beg for asylym.
Alaskans will take you. Shit Petersburg has the little Norway festival even.
Just say you believe in the Solutrean hypothesis and North America is home.
Vitus Behring was viking not Russian, so Alaska is Viking clay.

Don't you have a wall to build, so that the US can maintain it's white majority for another five years?

I thought he was carrying someone's head in his left hand

Norway and Scandinavia is my long lost Ancestral lands too.
All you invading shitskins thinking you've won are going to shit when American militia gets hired to come over there and create domestic tranquility.
Fuck we have 80 million to spare. Just send boats and hire Americanos as mercs and see what happens.

It's just the start. Changing the definitions of citizenship will also be an essential step.

Well, at least Pajeet is trying to integrate and be a productive member of society.

If you want any chance in hell to survive, you're going to have to get rid of birthright citizenship.

Trolling is a art, hombre.

Norway/Iceland are close to Alaska.
Buying used cargo liners and creating an Arctic militia is probably very achievable.
Russian Icebreakers make an open waterway now, so use it.

Under rated

The only thing these people will respond to Is brutal mob action when they fuck up.

I thought Norway was the Chad of the Nordic countries, what the fuck?

Maybe you shouldn't listen to concern-trolling, defeatist cucks.

Ah, I see.

OP is a fag.

>because what's the point?

They are still swedes. They are still homosexuals whose genepools need purging.

Feeling bitter Pekka?
svt.se/sport/ishockey/tre-kronor-snuvade-pa-mal-leder-anda/

some truth there, but slavs should stay in slav lands

Sadly Norway is on the same death spiral as Sweden, just not as far gone yet.

I've been there quite a few times. Oslo s getting worse year by year. A decade ago it was rather dull but a perect place to live. Now I see more and more africans and Arabs hanging around street corners. Last time I went there there were some kind of Romanian/gypsies in a little amp in a park.

And the worst part? The Norweigans almost all speak about how good it is, how enriching it is to have Turks and Arabs and Africans settle in their land.

They have no idea that they inherited a wonderful and free soiety and if theyr eplace the people with Somalis it will all disappear.

Norway has the same sign of imminent decline as Sweden - feminism. It is everywhere, the men are cucked, women do as they please. When a nation gets infected with feminism it might take a few decades but destruction is certain.

Yes.
There actaully has been a rise in shitskins acting up in the past few months, but this is a good thing, because we don't accept that shit here in Norway.
Over the past 5 years, there's been a massive shift in tone towards immigration, and the recent violence has only accelerated the process. The most influential, left-wing party has suddenly started talking about restricting immigration and says that their number one concern is that Norwegians should feel safe in their own neighbourhoods. Of course, they're just parroting what the anti-immigration party has been saying for 30 years, but it represents a huge paradigm shift in the national debate about immigration.

Imagine the Democratic party suddenly taking a hard stance on immigration, talking about the harmful culture immigrants bring with them and saying that their number one priority is that white Americans should feel safe in their own neighbourhoods.

Maybe if we focused less on ski faggotry we might get things done someday, We seem to enjoy our bread and circus a bit too much, otherwise things don't seem that bad hopefully?

Only 50 %? Somalians honestly must be the most useless people in the world. And pretty violent too.

>doing so well
I don't think they are.

The sport the highest rate of FGM in all of Africa, and inspired the US to institute a Navy to protect trade routes from pirates. Why wouldn't we want more of them?

>Norway has the same sign of imminent decline as Sweden - feminism.
The funny thing is that the Norwegian left isn't anywhere near as cucked as the American left. Most of the shit you're complaining about comes from the US, more specifically San Francisco. The radical-left wing shit you people come up with, usually starts to seep into Norway about three or four years after you've fully embraced it, but it never fully takes root like it does in the US.
The US is a left-wing freakshow compared to Norway.

STFU cuckold

isnt it swedens fault that all this sjw shit is spreading to all scandi countries bcause back in the day sweden started promoting it first

Some truth to what you say - the US has been one of the worst sources of feminism and other cultural problems.

In the US there is some fightback though - so yes the US has the worst feminists and other degenerates but it also has some who fight back. I notice in many European countries the feminism might not be as bad but there is no fight back either.

Either way feminism is cancer and we must either stop it or our societies are gone in another generation.

I doubt it. If anything, Sweden has acted as a sort of cautionary tale, to the point that one of our right-wing politicians went to Sweden to show had bad it was in Malmö during our last election. They ended up winning.

Even our left-wing parties occasionally come out to defend our right-wing parties, when Swedish politicians and celebrities call them fascist.

No, because we have few ties with those countries and it's the same faggotry here. The cringiest is the 'black emancipation'/panthers 'movements'. Docile niggers who never whined about racism in 40 years are suddenly 'woke' 'blm' types of faggots.

That racism whining comes straight from the US.

>I notice in many European countries the feminism might not be as bad but there is no fight back either.
There is a lot of resistance against feminism. We have mainstream pundits and sociologists (many disillusioned former liberals) who write about this shit in MSM newspapers, which usually leads to national debates. Several of our more prominent right-wing politicians, who are currently part of the government, have also spoken out against feminists, and frequently ridicule them in the media.
Virtually everyone I talk to, whether they're liberal or conservative, claim that feminism has gone too far.

so this meme is true?

youtube.com/watch?v=0pWnZFrdQFE

You NEED Christianity.

our niggers are causing niggers in other countries to become like that, im sorry but at least at the same time politicians in western countries are gaining momentum. i hear thierry is even gaining momentum in nederland and there is a chance he and geert can make netherland great again

>I wish there was somewhere to go...
You're already living on the best country in the world, m8

Yes.
We even have a term for it here in Norway: "Svenske tilstander", which means something like "the Swedish condition" or "the state of Sweden".
A poor, but direct translation of a commonly used phrase is "We don't want Swedish conditions in Norway", in reference to immigration.

Our country is a fucking joke, all memes aside. Especially here in the south, I swear to god all I ever see are soygoys, mutts, niggers and spics. I must be the only white in miles.

disgusting

How exactly do you want to purge them, Mikko?

Yeah well, it's not just the niggers to blame, perhaps an even bigger factor is the internet with which every nigger suddenly became a historian specialized in slavery, not to mention the fact that the same coons get to see whatever they want (e.g. blm 'protests') whenever they want. It's not just the tv anymore.

y'all need ta gitcher selves a WALL
#MAGA
#BASED
#AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=BZ5SzHd8-gY

True, the lefties only started complaining about cultural appropriation last year, even though I've heard about it for many years in the US.

Why do people burn cars in Yurop? I've literally never heard of someone doing that here except in a literal riot

youtube.com/watch?v=O0jdoBDNGoA

Their fuckin' corvette's just ain't built like our Fords.
People's just burnin' em' to show that.

Yeah. This Halloween was also the first time I heard about people being criticized for wearing "ethnic" costumes. The leader of our anti-immigration party got shit on by lefties for wearing a Native American costume..
Granted, a lot of people also defended her, and it's not nearly as controversial as in the US.

>I've literally never heard of someone doing that here except in a literal riot
Never heard about Devil's Night in Detroit?

Preaching to the fucking choir here bud.

Come north we dont look down on slavs,
Southerners are soul less bugmen at least the greater majority of them, its the norwegian thinking that the world is a playground and there are no real problems, half nodding off drunk infront of packs of niggers what do they expect to happen lots of rape thats what
Fucking hate them, couldnt stand oslo for more than 6 months then i packed my shit and went back north.

>Why do people burn cars in Yurop?
>people

>and it's not nearly as controversial as in the US.
It has never been controversial here (until suddenly last year). Kids dress up as indians all the time.

Is it considered degenerate to impregnate a qt slav?

Yeah, it's not like you northern faggots always vote for pro-immigration commie parties.

>mfw Norge will return to the flock

What parties do the colors on the map represent? I don't know very much about Norwegian politics.

The red is the left-wing coalition. The blue is the right-wing coalition.

Wtf ? Shouldn't it be the opposite ? Generally speaking countrysides are always more conservative than urban areas. At least that's the case in France, in the US etc...

youtube.com/watch?v=o155aceP3ws

Yeah, I don't know why it's like this. Both Oslo and Bergen, Norway's two largest cities, have usually been conservative bastions.
Unfortunately, the left won both cities in 2015, because the election coincided with the early stages of the migration crisis, when everyone supported the refugees.
Had the election come three months later, when everyone started to turn against the migrants, the results would have been very different.

I am moving to USA to play the banjo. I will LARP all day and live in a holler, and avoid high taxes.

Wait how is Norway doing with feminism? Is it as huge as the US?

Fake pic.

Alta is one of the few FRP majority towns

We're better than the US in some areas and worse than some areas. Criticism of feminism is certainly much more common and accepted in Norway than in the US.

NRK, which is the Norwegian equivalent to the BBC (the TV channel, not the cock), also showed a documentary series a few years back that completely demolished feminism, and resulted in a Norwegian gender research institute being shut down. The same documentary series also featured an episode on race realism.

The whole thing is subbed on Youtube:
youtube.com/watch?v=cVaTc15plVs

>>oppress slavs and other whites calling them names and deytukurjorbs mentality is rampant concerning these

Having white skin doesn't make you truly white. You are fundamentally uncivilized, and therefore you are not white.

Damn right, you are dirty, degenerate child abusers. Fuck you. Lithuanians, Latvians and Russians are African American tier in behavior, getting piss drunk all the time and aggressive
as fuck, beating their kids to a pulp and then they have the nerve to say the government is at fault for protecting the kids against you.

Nobody complains about you "taking our jobs" because nobody wants to do your shitty job because we don't need to.

Through my job I have personally seen how terrible Eastern Europeans treat their wives and kids. I have called the police on loads of you.

Lithuanians commit more crime than Pakis, Iraqis and fucking Afghans. Not to say that Somalis aren't a problem, they are, but Eastern European are trouble too, and way worse than a lot of non-white groups.

When is the next election and what do you think will happen ?

Well, the election I was talking about in 2015 was a local election. The conservatives and anti-immigrants have won the last two national elections, and are in control of the government for another three and a half years.

The next local elections are in 2019.

>The conservatives and anti-immigrants have won the last two national elections, and are in control of the government for another three and a half years.

Then what the fuck is going on ?

I also have no idea what'll happen, as I don't pay too much attention to the local elections, as they have little bearing on immigration and the economy.

>Last saturday there were 3 carfires in ostfold.

What the fuck? I have heard nothing about that.. It's not far from where I live.. Source?

There are two types of elections, as I'm sure you're aware.
You have parliamentary elections, which decide who runs the country on a governmental level, and local elections, where you vote for municipal and county councils, or who runs a city/county.

Bergen and Oslo are run by lefties, but the country is run by conservatives.

God IS Odin

youtube.com/watch?v=3mhM-jmL0CE

youtu.be/A_nqSp9NTpY?t=16m1s

youtube.com/watch?v=cc-WGo4N8h8

If Norway wants to joint the community of nations, they can start by ceasing their destructive oil-based energy policy.

Yeah I do understand that, but shouldn't the government have more power and be able to force the cities to fix their shit ? And isn't the police controlled by the central government or do you have local police departments ?

youtube.com/watch?v=4jG4m-U4zII

As I said, it doesn't really matter all that much who runs the cities, as the government makes all the real decisions.
My original comment was simply to point out that historically speaking, many Norwegian cities have been conservative bastions, unlike in other countries. It was simply a fluke that the lefties won Bergen and Oslo in 2015. The conservatives had been in government for two years, the economy was doing poorly because of the crash in oil prices, and it coincided with the early phase of the migration crises, when people were still sympathetic towards them.

Take care of your shit, norway. You didn't build the troll platform just so you could give away all the money to outsiders. It was for YOU.

youtube.com/watch?v=tf_ieWnu-SE

youtube.com/watch?v=6okxuiiHx2w

>As I said, it doesn't really matter all that much who runs the cities, as the government makes all the real decisions.
That's why I'm asking : if you have an anti-immigrant and conservative government then why are things going badly as is pointing out ?

We put all our oil money into our gigantic oil fund, which controls 1.3% of the global stocks and shares.

And yes, the survival of the welfare state is actually one of the arguments used against immigration, as the cost of immigration is unsustainable in the long term.

youtube.com/watch?v=p1aXSU7-1J4

Nice one ameribro. Where are you from ? Ever been in France ?

I'm from Colorado, I've never been but I'd like to go.
youtube.com/watch?v=-cM3QrFmgqo

>then why are things going badly as (OP) is pointing out ?
It's not. The OP is a concern-trolling shill.
Immigration is down to its lowest point in 20 years, and now the largest left-wing party has jumped on board the anti-immigration train, because they've lost the last two elections, and have realized the people are sick of immigration.

>Imagine the Democratic party suddenly taking a hard stance on immigration, talking about the harmful culture immigrants bring with them and saying that their number one priority is that white Americans should feel safe in their own neighbourhoods.
I genuinely cannot imagine this.

shill faggot jew detected. Eastern europeans don't riot to rape White women however niggers and arabs do.

youtube.com/watch?v=72n1hsd4hZk

g
For fuck's sake, every fucking time I'm talking with Norwegians on this stupid board some are saying that everything is going wonderfully good in their country and some are saying that it's becoming like Sweden.

Get your shit together, Jesus.

You should start pushing for your country to build an eastern border wall, when Sweden collapses guess where the niggers will start fleeing to for better gibsmedat?

Obviously depend on the place they live, nordics aren't really good at generalizations.

That's because there a couple of dedicated anti-Norwegian trolls who make shit threads like this and proceed to talk about how Norway is like Sweden. I don't know if they're lefties or angry Swedes, but you can tell it's the same people.

There's a lot of shit about Norway that's worth criticizing, but compared to the rest of the western world, we're actually doing quite well.

That's good !* Looks like a beautiful state, I love mountains and nature.

All our countries have had way too much immigration into them since the end of WWII. Guess jews really are behind the destruction of western culture. Fucking kikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=1NrNpPPQt4k
Thanks, there's both peaks and mesas here.
Are the Mountains between you and Spain able to traveled on foot?

Yeah, problem is your money will last for a long time.

Welfare ends up being so fucking stupid, because people pay their taxes to the government to "make things better" and the government redistributes to the poor. It removes people's ability to see the money is going to a bunch of savages.

Took this back in 2010.

Thats the plan Sven.

Soon swedish culture will die and it will be because of us.. This has been in the works for years and now its finally going to happen.

In the end.. Denmark always gets its revenge...

That depends on how you view it. One of the most common criticisms of immigration has become the survival of the welfare state, as I mentioned earlier. People don't want to risk their future pensions (which the oil fund is for), to pay for a bunch if third world shitskins. It's only in the past three years that the national statistics bureau has been forced to make reports on how much immigration actually costs, thanks to our right-wing government. Now people are talking about stopping immigration, outside of a small, mandatory quota, and instead trying to help people where they live, as you can help 100 people in Africa for the cost of letting one African settle in Norway.

Immigration was cited as the most important issue in our last election, up more than 100% from the previous election.

Good to hear.

Norway at least stayed out of the EU.

If I had to move to the US I would definitely pick Montana, Wyoming or Colorado. Any other beautiful state ?

>Are the Mountains between you and Spain able to traveled on foot?
You definitely can do that, must be beautiful. I should ramble, I remember loving it when I was younger.

Is this for real ? I can't find any regular media talking about it. The only thing I found is
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2527/norwegian-government-we-will-abandon-international-law-if-sweden-collapses.html
and idk if it's reliable.

Awesome
Can't wait to visit my family there.

>Is this for real ?
It's exaggerated for effect by some right-wing site, but at its core it's real. In the actual interview, she says that she'll refuse to accept non-western immigrants who arrive from Sweden, if the Swedish immigration system collapses.

The older I get, the more draw I feel for Alaska.

Yeah, Norway is beautiful. The only real complaint I have is the weather, particularly on the western coast.

yes i agree, you nordbros must stand united in these harsh times

>Implying Hoyre aren't hardcore globalists.
Fucking hell oslo fuckers are dense.

It also looks beautiful, but pretty cold I guess. Gun laws in Alaska are looking great, pretty much a conservative state isn't it ?

kek

Yeah and somewhat isolated from the mainland. I like cold weather so that doesn't bother me. When it all collapses that's where I would want to be to start over.

Western Virginia/West Virginia/North Carolina/Tennessee Appalachian mountains.

Ive lived in Colorado, Montanta, Idaho, and currently in Texas as well as the states listed above. The Blue Ridge Mountains are where i would like to die as an old man.

I stayed in Elevrum a little while while visiting a friend from Malung, Sweden. Norway is the most beautiful Scandinavian country IMO. I want to go back very badly. Any places recommended on the west coast?

>The Blue Ridge Mountains are where i would like to die as an old man.
You already died in a plane crash, John Denver.

>The Blue Ridge Mountains are where i would like to die as an old man.
Los Angeles looks like a better place to retire.

Jokes apart, that's funny how the most beautiful states are all conservative.

Din norsk djävel!

This is of course all planned. Eurabia is not the goal. The plan is to let the violence escalate until people will cry out for a police state. Perhaps it will come first to Sweden, but then all countries will use that as an example
>See Sweden fixed their problems with a police state, let's do the same

It is happening. The people in charge are not naive, they are professional liars and soulless criminals.

Want proof? Swedish parliament is already now discussing martial law and deploying the army to the suburbs. Police state is the goal, the rapefugees are just a means to an end.

And voting doesn't help either. We voted an anti-immigration party into parliament last election, what happened? The other parties formed an unholy cartel between market liberals and commies just to keep a single party from influence. The acronym for that cartel is DÖ, which is "DIE" in Swedish. The goal is clear

Whilst you focus on us everyone else gets lulled into a false sense of security. So actually you are part of the problem.

Ok now you're exaggerating. Maybe like Bagdad, but not as bad as Muttfornia

But honestly, Swedes don't really hangout in town centre like useless bums so its not a good example. To be honest I don't even understand what the monkeys enjoy about just sitting around staring at people

honestly better than 99.999% of migrants

>Any places recommended on the west coast?
Bergen has plenty to offer, and can also serve as a starting point if you want to visit the fjords or just go day hiking in the local mountains.
The pictures I posted above are from Rosendal. It's a small town south of Bergen, which can be reached by ferry. It's nice if you want to avoid tourist traps, as most of the people who go there are Norwegians. During summer, they arrange a lot of concerts in the old Renaissance Barony that's further inside the valley. It really is an idyllic place.
It's also great if you like hiking. Pic related is about a three hour walk from the town. I actually met a guy from Washington at the peak the last time I went up there.

>>oppress slavs and other whites calling them names and deytukurjorbs mentality is rampant concerning these

I love slavs. The only immigrants i like.

Most Norwegians are cucked though, mostly due to the educational system and marxists in unis.

Another one.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this is the future of all white nations. We are not having as many children as the shitskins. White chicks also have a totally different standard for white men, because they see us as lifelong partners, and not just someone to fuck. So we have to be better men allaround. Getting married and being a productive member of society is the only way to stop the immigrant onslaught peacefully

>Hapa children are also acceptable.

utah is nice too.

one thing to remember though, as beautiful as these places are, you get used to it and ultimately it's pretty bleak, very little rain etc.

I really liked colorado though when I lived there.

Pretty face, ugly feet syndrome. Won't ever show feet.

Fuck not Iceland too. Now only Estonia remains as last White country on earth

But we didn't USE to have to venture out of our cities to find the native swedish population. That's the damn point. Stop pushing our problems into the future.

Her feet are fine.

euthanize it

BJERGSEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!! YOU SHALL PAY!

why do jews act to destroy their host countires...

how do they plan to form a one world government if the world falls into chaos

It took him, like what, a week before he started to impose his kikery into the system? It doesn't matter. I have already decided to never trust a jew with my life and country again so this mistae is on Iceland.