Why aren't you a Satanist?

Why aren't you a Satanist?
It's literally just a philosophy of individualism, you're all egoistic individualists, aren't you?
>LaVeyan Satanism is a religion founded in 1966 by the American occultist and author Anton Szandor LaVey.
>LaVey established LaVeyan Satanism in the U.S. state of California through the founding of his Church of Satan on Walpurgisnacht of 1966, which he proclaimed to be "the Year One", Anno Satanas—the first year of the "Age of Satan". His ideas were heavily influenced by the ideas and writings of Friedrich Nietzsche and Ayn Rand.
>The religion's doctrines are codified in LaVey's book, The Satanic Bible. The religion is materialist, rejecting the existence of supernatural beings, body-soul dualism, and life after death. Practitioners do not believe that Satan literally exists and do not worship him. Instead, Satan is viewed as a positive archetype representing pride, carnality, and enlightenment. He is also embraced as a symbol of defiance against Abrahamic religions which LaVeyans criticize for suppressing humanity's natural instincts and encouraging irrationality. The religion propagates a naturalistic worldview, seeing mankind as animals existing in an amoral universe. It promotes a philosophy based on individualism and egoism, coupled with Social Darwinism and anti-egalitarianism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E
youtube.com/watch?v=C87HwOAS0bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why aren't you a Satanist?

Because i'm not 15 OP.

>following the light
No thanks, rather wander through the darkness

>LaVey

Get the fuck out of here jude

Egoistic individualists are not satanists, faggot.

It's interesting because that basically says
> This are the things we want
Not
> How we achieve what we want

As JF already argued in the discussion about the alt-right and religion. Maybe religion is the best way to transmit some type information for a particular type of people.

LaVeyan Satanism is based on egoism, you little pleb. Nietzsche, Rand, Stirner, and others are all an influence and directly quoted in the Satanic bible.

>3. solipsism

>9. lack of aesthetics

Blood of Jesus Christ be on you.

Id rather kill myself than be that edgy.
But if god real (he isnt) it is mans duty to slay him and rule themselves

Yes, that means that Satanism is a branching off thereof, homobait. I don't give a shit for whatever spooks LeGay added on to it -- it is Satanism and not my property.

Satanism is Judaism.

wow it's like being a lolbertarian and a contrarian christcuck all rolled into one

why? becaus I desire eternal life with my creator
the one who died for me

NOT death and oblivion with that which murdered him

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

> Do what thou wilt.
What if I just suddenly feel like kicking you in the nuts?

Thats the thing about the law, its up to you to decide if you want to commit moral or immoral acts.

Isnt it curious that when YOU get to do what you want, the first thing you think of is an immoral act?

Because I release my edge my insulting niggers, kikes, and degenerates for fun instead of disappointing my parents.

I could've presented it "what if a guy you know just..."

Why not try to enforce a specific, reasonable moral code?

A moral code, takes the moral responsability of actions away from the individual into the hands of the enforcers. Also who decides what the moral code is?

A law like "Do what thou wilt" forces every individual to take moral responsability over their own actions or inactions. Its the essence of natural law(a moral code), see:
Long version:
youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E
10 min version:
youtube.com/watch?v=C87HwOAS0bo