If one accepts homosexuality as being morally right, must he also accept incest as well?

If one accepts homosexuality as being morally right, must he also accept incest as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

moanti.wordpress.com/2013/04/13/deuteronomy_and_1_kings/amp/
i.4cdn.org/pol/1517524250416.png
youtu.be/Hq2NEY2ppiQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XWdik29MTrE
epistle.us/hbarticles/saulinsultdaveloseit2.html
gaychristian101.com/Gay-Couples-In-The-Bible.html
moanti.wordpress.com/2010/08/02/gaychristians/
discord
archive.is/gK3Si
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes
if you accept any sexual deviation you are proping up normalization of sexual deviations part of which can be outside of homosexuality incest, pedophilia, zoophilia etc

if original sin was bestiality with the devil, is hetero and homo a bunch of freudian garbage? why yes. yes it is. MUH 72 VIRGINS REEEEE

No because faggot shit only gives faggots aids and incest gives innocent babies retardation

if you can actually consider sodomy in any way "morally right" you need to get back in the car.

truvada. 44% of men have anal. let's cure yeast infection related cancers now

worked for the grabbems frog president. moanti.wordpress.com/2013/04/13/deuteronomy_and_1_kings/amp/

oh look it's the schizophrenic faggot who posts in every thread about homosexuality

oh look it's the literal satan frog OP is a fag like everybody else pic talking insane stupid irrelevant jew points. stop making threads. ill stop posting. since i have. argue against them. schizo is fake. you have nothing to say. maybe youre the amoral ones

>president grabs own daughter's ass all the time; makes out with pence; epstein; tory smith
>HOMOS ARE INTO INCEST
>NOICE
stupid mother fucks

Is this faggot again wjo lashes out on people for not accepthing his mental illness and use sources such as cbc news.

>wordpress
Hey faggot go go gas your self.

drugs are the only thing saving you from the inherent disorder of your lifestyle, cute.

The purpose of sex is procreation, in fact it's impossible for sex to be had between two men or two women, that's mutual masturbation.

What's the rationalization for accepting one and not the other?
The entire argument that homosexual """""marriage""""" relied upon was "I can't control who I love, I should be able to have sex with and marry them". Well, pedos and incest-people also fall under this category, don't they?

kys tits sucker. nobody gives a fuck. the faggotries around here are remarkable. and you never shut your period drinking holes. what CBC links do you see in here? youre not God nor gods. mind your own fucking business. it's genetic and hormonal and how do you behave as men out in life or in public? your women make you weak. you cant handle life. at all. we make pussies cheaper for you. and we all know you pick wives that are exactly like your mommies. it's gross af

Good question OP.

>HOMOS ARE INTO INCEST
No one has said that. I said that if you accept homosexuality as morally permissible you must also accept incest.

incest is far more common than people willing to admit

You're proving my point. Faggots are mentally deranged perverts

Incest produces mutants, Gays produce nothing unless they use IVF.

Is funny seeing you homos with mental illnesses getting triggered no matter what you do is not gonna change our minds. Your homosexuality is destructive deal with it.

it's a way to collect the scriptures. you want me to hammer em all out on here? you think that's the only link? substance>style
fuck off coward degenerate illiterate troglodyte liar. fuckingg weak ass poodle caught with his pants down and whining about it. go have your period shylock. go blow peterson tranny and satanist fake jew probable pedo closeted anderson
eve came from adam. youre outbred. God uses His voice. He is forgiving. ruth and naomi. hagar. david and jonathan. born eunuchs. the 144,000. the centurion. since you created aids and this med kills itself inside your womany bacteria holes and adam and eve created all deaths and all sins. sometimes people use aspirins. big fucking deal. enjoy your aids

same thing you fucking idiot. and youre wrong. serpent seed enabler. pussy worshipping mason
dick cigars and tooth vaginas. ink blot stains
fuck off fake kike rapist adulterer satanist liar pharisee Christ killer piece of shit

Jesus your all the same the moment we send redpills about homosexuality you get triggered like a motherfucker or at least that are the most faggots I have met. You're only proving our point now go fuck that buffy dude at the gym.

i dont want your satanic period pills. go call somebody a fag in a gym like the pig tails cuck you are and get knocked the fuck out

Oh ya forgot to mention jews are pushing homosexuality since it's destructive dumb fuck they even admitted it a few timed you are only warping reality or simply living in lala land.

This is hilarious.

from one shit point to the other. jews are matrilineal. isis worships labia. gays banned jew stars. the all seeing eye is a divine pussy. the jew star means penis vagina

>satanic pills
>thinks your against the jew.
Wew lad. Not only are you mentally ill you are also insanse as well.

yep. muh jewlywood movies are sources of Biblical knowledge. accept my period pills or be a kike. because i have tons of evidence you just LOVE kikes and havent been calling YOU out since the start

At this point I have no idea what you're blabbering about keep listen pal go gas your self were not gonna accept your mental illness ever.

>evidences that are owned by kikes
Wew lad.

what mental illness. find me bodily evidence. youve never met me face to face. find grown animals who suck boobs. why are you a drone who wants to get killed by women? hrm?

>listen to my movies or you own them
>my movies arent jewish, you are, because theyre jewish movies and i like them and you dont

Don't worry you pal we all know you are insecured that is why you lash out on people and saying insane shit when no one accepts your mental illness.

spam

>Thanks I watch hollywood.
So now you are assuming there is enough evidence of them pushing your destructive nature but like always keep living in your delusions. You are only proving our point.

not necessarily. If you accept that the premise that pleasure and procreation can be separated.

Got nothing to say faggot?

get your fucking capsules of uterine lining. and swallow em. and fucking deal

> oh look it's the schizophrenic faggot who posts in every thread about homosexuality
About time somebody else noticed. I'd given up.

Exactly this.

No.
Morals are how you view right and wrong; they are the "Ought".
Ethics are systems put in place that maximize the morality of its constituents.
If I accepted homosexuals, I'm not inclined to accept incest; I personally don't care what men and women do with eachother, but I am concerned with the implications of incest.

At this point are you even listening to your self? Go get a therapy my dude.

Yup this guy lashes out on anyone who doesn't accept his mental illness he is obviously obsessed and there is something clearly wrong with him but got more insane as time passes.

Fuck off and die, faggot spammer.

how are we talking about incest here or about fucking anything. what is your agenda. who the fuck do you think you are and why does any of this shit always matter to you goofs? constantly whining but never having any form of real debate where any of us ever change our minds. so keep making threads. and ill keep shitting in your mouths. i mean why not? just imagine if the reverse were true. youre fags. but you dont wanna read about stupid lies about yourselves. only anybody else. youre fucking merchant hooknoses

Will be remembered in Cred Forums history along with the Turkish Nigger.

Ass or GTFO.

There is actually nothing wrong with incest if it's between consenting adults though.

>but it will le destroy society!!!

Most people naturally don't want to do it, just like homosexuality.

you only did it to yourselves. you think everybody will join in or read your shit and not want to or be able to try and blow it out. well. that's not me. im not here to constantly be treated like this

You're not being consistent, though Justin. The argument used to justify homosexuality is JS Mill's harm principle.

>do whatever you want as long as you don't hurt anyone

By this logic, both homosexuality and incest are morally permissible since neither (directly) harms anyone.

>thinks we are fags who aren't accepting
>more assumptions
>think we are lying to our selves.
Did anyone ever tell you that you are completely insane? You are reminding me of that one fbi nigger who all of a sudden snapped. i.4cdn.org/pol/1517524250416.png

It's triggered.
It always ends like this.
It loses it's shit and reverts to swearing, abuse and filth.
Settle in, this is where it gets good.....

Show Ass etc. or GTFO.

One might just accept that OP is retarded.

Is degeneracy deal with it were not gonna accept your destructive nature go to college I am sure a lot of people there would accept you faggot again let me repeat my self no matter what you fucking do were not gonna accept it and you are incredibly insane and delusonal and only proved our points time and time again.

Trust me this has been going for so long.
It was funny at first but now is getting depressing to look at this guy needs serious help by almost every post his insanity keeps growing.

That is what the lgbtq... outfit and other degenerates are pushing for, "love is love" garbage

pink swastika. haavara
nothing is new under the sun. for every frog pic you prove your reprobate reptile worshipping possessions

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.
19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them.
20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.
21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools,
23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.
24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves,
25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.
26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;
27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.
28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.
29 They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips,
30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents,
31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless.

1/2.

comparing incest and pedophilia to homosexuality is an apples to oranges comparison. pedophilia is taboo because children cant consent and incest is taboo because of the health risks to the children. homosexuality is just a relationship between two men or women the same is a straight relationship. the argument didnt rely on i cant control who i love, it was that you dont choose to be straight or gay but are attracted to it by nature. this doesnt affect anyone else like incest and it happens between two consenting parties unlike pedophilia.

"ass"ume the position

Poor faggot are you on sucidial watch now? Did you forgot what this board consists of and the people that are in them?

read 23. and read it well

32 Though they know God's righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them. - Romans 1:18-32

2/2

Ok, zoophilia is wrong because the animal can't consent, pedophilia is wrong because the child can't consent, incest between two consenting adults is wrong because why? Homosexuality between two consenting adults is wrong because why?

If you can't explain why it's wrong then there's no real reason to stop people doing it.

faggot fake jew hypocrite baby dick suckers? pedos and adulterers and frog whores and incest enablers? complete fat incompetents?
assume the tampon

>No because faggot shit only gives faggots aids and incest gives innocent babies retardation

Ok, what about lesbian sex between two adults that are sisters, why is this wrong?

If it isn't then both incest that doesn't result in a child and gay sex that isn't anal is fine, right?

>if you can actually consider sodomy in any way "morally right" you need to get back in the car.
It's not morally right or wrong, it's morally neutral.

>implying faggots aren't pagans who worship the male anus

>VIRGIN WiFi
You disgust me and I don't even know you

>hurr durr forget context just read one verse
hell is forever my man

>Still cannot accept the fact that jewish globalists are pushing homosexuality on western civilization and is desperate to become the good guy.
Mate you are to far gone.

nice faggot heroine you posted. you a faggot, faggot?
>RAINBOWS ARE BAD REEEEEEE
no wonder you dont understand what is strange flesh so you act the sodomite and blame your straw men. bisexual david killed a nephilim :). you just create em and make up bullshit like lilith
>23 doesnt talk about idolatry and birds and creeping things are not my satan frogs and molech, it's more men; actual male human beings or bumholes and not statues
those cities were known for that. use your brains
ok toothpaste. next time save your own princess in war there mario. we dont want your two lips tulips

>Continues rabbling more insane shit about his mental illness.

>zoophilia is wrong because the animal can't consent

animals can't consent to being killed and eaten either

>child can't consent

at what age is a human being able to consent?

impossible. what have YOU done? nothing. youre not spiritual at all. how does what i say keep aligning with jewry. you see dicks and homos and fake lies in your breakfast cereals. mentally ill fucker
thats what i tried to do. you see homosex when it says reptile worship and idolatry. kys

If your trying to normalize pedophilla then fuck off.

look back only five posts and these exact shit replies have already been duplicated exactly maybe 15 times each

>homosexuality
Yes

>incest
Yes

>polygamy
Yes

>prostitution
Yes

>bestiality
As long as it doesn't hurt the animal

>pedophilia
No, but people should be allowed to jack off to whatever. Just don't touch children.

Fuck your stupid "morality" and "I know whats best for society" bullshit. If no one is getting hurt then it's okay.

>Still doesn't accept the reality that the bible and the quran hates gays.
Mate if hell was real that is where you are going just because you believe in god doesn't automatically mean you go to heaven.

>thinks I duplicated them
Also is called shitposting you dumb faggot.

Christ. marry Christ. read what i say. He blessed figures like us. all you do is fucking lie. worry about your own projection clit dick. the word gay is not in there. it was invented by your fake kike serpent daddy in 1880

so stop farting and queefing everywhere fat whore

Gay back then used to mean happy you fucking imbecile also nice try on getting the context entirely wrong dumbass and if that was the case then how come muslims were killing homosexuals long before the 1880's? The jews were also behind the quran.

>animals can't consent to being killed and eaten either
True, but that only matters if you think of other animals as equal to humans.

>at what age is a human being able to consent?
The legal age, Mr. Hansen.

i dont give a fuck about elliot shimon or how some of islam accepts trannies. you fucking invented trannies. gay and homosex are not in the bible. find a hobby. throw the kikes down the pussies. so my country can be free. go get your pound of foreskins somewhere else

>Thinks I am lying
I am pretty sure you are the one lying to your self if you honestly think god accepts you.

I've run out of popcorn.
Anyone wanna share?

>6
let God speak for Himself when He judges YOU too

>thinks I invented trannies.
Come on faggot your insanity just reached through the roof's.

>Thinks I am for cutting foreskins.
More assumptions faggot?

no homo balls arent touching because i have none. peterskike. feminine penis. gay parades in even saudi arabia

Okay man you are just being hypocritical you do realize the jews wrote the bible right?

Then later get throwned off the roof's there is already video evidences of this.

why not? women love cut wangs. even though they have 3 times more cheese. all youve done is enable establishment jewesses. so why not? everything you say about me is an assumption or lie. so fuck yourself. also i dont believe you. surprise surprise. and tough tits. get your moobs gyno autogynephilia outta here. you feminist quack

>you fucking invented trannies
mind snap detected

cgi. vagina cult. just like you
fuck off and die. get your garbage mom worshipping fake ashekenazi political "religion" the fuck out of mine

read the fucking threads lying jew bag

>assumptions or lie
>Being this hypocritical and insane
The absolute state of faggots.

>gays or i made trannies because we want more expensive sex
mmmmmkaaaaaaaaay

You do realize your living in this timeline right?

Your replying to your self now? Hory shit man.

> Fag
> Jew
I'll be called a nigger next.

Your mental illness shows no bounds.

how. why. it goes on you like white on rice. refute me. assuage my fears that youre a divine feminist cunt witch. you led the thread with all this. still havent stopped. but yep. jews wrote bible. you dont worship women and cuck yourself constantly to them. youre against jews all right. and you love Christian foreskins. just not gays. like a womany kike in the synagogue of satan. fuck off. stop crying and bitching and whining about everybody else. it's not your job. youll never get what you want. and you pull controversy out of your hair splitting Herodian divide and conquer Kenite asshole pussy. nice tits, bitch

I just found the fag on youtube.....
youtu.be/Hq2NEY2ppiQ

3% chance of deformity is pretty good odds m8.

The royals did it for many years.

Now go bang your sister cunt.

Funnily enough a lot of people have already refuted you on past threads you simply lashed on out and said shit that made no sense like what you are doing right now you are completelt detatched of reality is just sad to look at you need serious help or you are a schlomo meant to distraught us trolling or you really are this insane.

>FUCK YOUR MOM'S PUSSY OR FEEL THE WRATH OF MY PUSSY WHIPS AND VAGINA HATS FEED ME TITS LIKE A FETUS WHEN IM 85 REEEEEEEEEEEE
>satan frog reprobate

Lmao.

when. where. and how are these additional lies from 53 years ago explaining your same stupid witchcraft in here?

>Continues to think he is against the jews while being a useful idiot at the same time.

Angry Germans are the best.

Polygamy should be legal eons before the gay matter should even be discussed.

there is nothing but the opposite indication to this. come up with new material. put your money where your mouth is and tell us ALL about you. prove it. and show us a google maps of your location

>thinks I use witchcraft
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>thinks im every ad hom in the book
>presents nothing
>i did
>still presents nothing
oh well. goose and gander. eye for eye. you should know these things well mr leviticus who knows nothing. look up "qadesh prostitute". maybe that's you. shekinah hoax. goes on and on

That's the problem with nihilism.
It's a slippery slope ...

>Thinks it's the opposite indication
>wants my location
Why the hell would I show you my location? Unless I wanted to snipe you.

that's exactly it baby. opposite to how you claim im always enabling jews. so show your rat self. and let's have a spy v spy

Already did and it has been debunked by someone else. Next.

oh yeah? quote it

Mate let me repeat you the truth one more time you are an useful idiot nothing more.

This is just a saga now.

i dont a fuck montel. let the records note this man is a twat and even refuses the duels of homosexuals. how pathetic and shameful. hang your head

no

those are different things and you can argue differently for either

It's called jewgle mate and again no matter how much the truth is in front of you you still lash out and say
>YOU SATANIST REEEEEEEE
I will only be wasting my time.

>Ok, zoophilia is wrong because the animal can't consent, pedophilia is wrong because the child can't consent, incest between two consenting adults is wrong because why? Homosexuality between two consenting adults is wrong because why?
Just because people consent doesn't mean it's right, Sargon. Go be a "liberalist" somewhere else.

Gas your self and go back to /lgbtq/

They all have padded cellars for when they sperg.

just like you rolled around on the floor with a bunch of shit about me. we all sin. i find most forms of BOTH of our sex acceptable. but never in idolatrous fashion. or being inhospitable. youre both. all the time. so you post your bullshit. and i post "mine"
>elected by Satan frog, never stops
>surprised when people fight him as a witch
if even the masons worship pussies then you need to get off your pedestal. none of this shit i like. satan rules the air. and you have no eyes to see. only pussies

Dysgenic and unnatural.

nice mouth you have on a Sunday. dish but can never take. looks like i found that board. it's a thread with maybe 20 erections posted here last night from you guys. was some nice shit

Back at it again saying more insane crap?
You do realize this entire thread is laughing at your insanity.

oooooooooooooo. and you know what they think, gepetto?

Lol most of us were defending our gun rights for the last night.

>if A is one thing, must B also be

>lucifer our lord

Again what exactly are you blabbering about.

i say you do things. you deny. you claim you know what everybody thinks. which is the definition of what i say you do and are. you know this, pinocchio

This has absolutley nothing to what I said unless your a fucking idiot that we should let them take our rights away.

No this pretty much describes you faggot.

it is? what it ACTUALLY meant was to reform yourself. once i caught those "memes" i stopped typing them out

oh yeah?

>Still not making sense.
Do you even listen to your self when you talk.

tell me how lol is not lucifer our lord or why you shouldnt stop doing that when you use them. fucking potato cunt

If you get your morals from society and society says homosexuality and incest are moral, then yes.

Lgbtq

>Thinks the bible accepts homosexuals.
Is just sad that you are this delusional.

already responded to this. why would a man want your boxes. lots of bad things in life are about cubes and boxes. is box not a word for something like box pox? like pussies? like the borg? like a whole bunch of shit? the greek word for cross. is pole. paul said it is good that a man not touch a woman. Christ had nothing to do with boxes. yet here you are. pussy box in hand. and you wonder why anybody would want to eat your face for it

>present an argument that says simply that all levitical proscriptions (bans) were repeated in deuteronomy
>except for the "as you layeth" which they used "qadesh" for
>which I asked you if you were one of those
>NT says these very lists of things have been wound down now that Christ has had First Advent
>MUH FREUD HOMO BIBLE ACCEPTANCE REEEEEEE

No shit but you are retarded enough to get the context wrong you retard.

>Yes, two consenting adults fucking is the same as an adult fucking a child and an adult fucking an animal.

how are they "different?" does giving an unsuspecting person aids because he consented to sex morally right? that's basically the same thing as fucking an unsuspecting baby. if you think that they are different then you accept the mental illness these people push as "normal"

what in the fuck are you saying. all these "I KNKW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I" jewnerics. whenever you make claims about me. ELABORATE! ELABORAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

Someone please kill this faggot. Just when I thought I couldn't hate myself enough for being gay, this walking test-tube of aids comes in and somehow finds a way

>Continues being delusional.
You do realize the ones who aren't posting are probably laughing their asses off since your stupidity if right here to show.

why does the thing that makes aids impossible for me to get not work with YOUR SEX!? WHY ARE YOU TRADITIONALLY PROOOOOOVEN AS PEDOOOOOOOOS

>back to the fucking i know what everybody is doing and thinking shit
kys. grow a pair

Don't worry and we have another homo being ashamed of your own stupidity as well.

Come back when you grow a brain you mentally ill faggot.

Look at pornhub and it's statistics. It's completely flooded with incest porn. Mom is the highest search on the fucking website.

Next up is pedophilia on the slippery slope.

sure we do. lucky larry slob. how many posts you got on your fantasies and proxies and paid memos? maybe 6,112? reevaluate your life. lover of the world

Great job being hypocritical as well.

>161017307
Truly moving point you made there. Changed my entire world view

I don't need to revualte my life how ever you need to see a therapist.

The average pol brainlet actually thinks this

you have so much diabetes and estrogen your forked tongue swells. you stroked out long ago. this is you. m.youtube.com/watch?v=XWdik29MTrE
what's a centipedo?

bot
i said that. from one jewneric to the next. fuck off and die. you dont do anything. you dont listen to shit. you make no sense. youre earning a pay check right now. in sin and in false righteousness
this

More like you... Pal.

It's pretty obvious that incest will be normalized soon enough. It's already pretty close, given how it's plastered all over popular porn sites that millions of people visit daily. If you argue that two consenting adults should be able to do whatever they want to each other, you can't exactly argue against incest. Inbred children having increased risks of birth defects? These people would just say to get an abortion, no big deal.

Kys

>homosexuality = sodomy
haha great meme chap

> the ones who aren't posting are probably laughing their asses off
Yes. Yes we are.

based. im gone guys. ive done my part. enjoy your evenings
ok satan

based
not based. ciao

pedophobe

More like you... Pal. Since this is all you can come with faggot.

Comes to Cred Forums and complains about being made to feel like shit over being a faggot

>I've done my part guys
You sure did my guy

Attract aids faggot and hopefully we get to gas you.

>If one is okay homosex, must he also be okay with sister-fucking?
That ONE needs to be ovened, post haste!
>H-how about sis--
Dead people can't like things.

androphobe?
nah
thanks

fuck off stinky rotten eggs demon

>the ones who aren't posting are probably laughing their asses off
I can assure you we are lol

Fuck off kiddy fucker.

wew lassies wtf i love being a woman nao

Will never leave because absolutely MUST get that last word in.

ok pope francis

k. how earth shattering. did you know the earth is a pear?

This is a stupid question. Homosexuality is normal and is observed in every animal species. Incest causes genetic issues and birth defects.

Did you ran out of insults? Keep praying to your imaginary daddy he will fuck you in the ass with that godly dick.

Nah

not an arguement

You became a tranny now?

>64 posts of absolute aids infested faggot breakdown

That pic is fucking priceless

>Incest causes genetic issues and birth defects.
so does having kids at 40. is that illegal?

Alright you mentally ill faggot.

Of course it ain't an argument but doesn't mean I would gas pedos.

you blow em

>If original sin was bestiality

Where the fuck did you get that idea?

nice, made a screenshot

Get in here to watch the world go the way of Rome.

Man you must be on suicide watch now.

No I fucking shoot them.

Nice.

And this thread is how Cred Forums became mid 2000s Cred Forums.
I’m proud, guys.

Honestly, when it eventually becomes standard practice to control which genes are expressed in one's offspring, incest is in some respects superior.

The only real problem with it is that in the long term, negative traits within the family gene pool have more chances to be expressed and thus they tend to accrue over generations, as with inbred royal lines that led to people like Charles II of Spain. If you can identify and replace/deactivate genes that will lead to health or mental problems for the child, then incest is just as safe as any other pairing, and has the advantage of keeping your bloodline pure, if that's your kind of jig.

The iffy thing here is inter-generational relationships within the family, because that increases the possibility that the relationship is exploitative in some way. But siblings, half-siblings, cousins? No disadvantages compared to extra-familial relationships, provided easily available genetic screening and selection.

>Anonymous
Sorry, wrong ID user

This fucking atheist heretic is right.

hrm. many many many things. let's start with these. cant really leave a thread like this now can we. must protect my honor. be fruitful means to fugg, to most people. but the fruit of knowledge was a banana? a fig? a coconut? and had nothing to do with sex, to most people. it's not what goes in the mouth that defiles, but what comes out. we are to be as wise as the serpents. eve started as a help meet. the 144,000 are undefiled by women. Christ's birth and life. we take none of this shit with us into spiritual bodies. but we can have it. either of us. or we cant. no big deal. heteropaternal superfecundation. this theory is also brought up in John. in Genesis God speaks to the serpent and speaks of his seed directly. God said we'd live forever once they both ate. fruit doesnt do that to you. all was good. fruitful means to do good. animals got same blessing and curse and not command and not all of em reproduce. so they had their wombs cursed. and fashioned little aprons out of leaves. because they now know everything? nobody does. serpent rapes eve. eve has sex with adam

Yes.
Porn is increasingly amoral.
The Jews agenda in porn is clear.
Look at the ((owners)) of this industry.
They promote incest, homosexual and interracial sex to the masses.
They are poisoning the minds of our youth.
They are literally making degenerates of us all.
Hitler and Mussolini were right.
God help us all.

Made a dick outta myself? I think I should be proud to mold myself in what I supposedly worship. Really though, just here to tell this other faggot to work on wiping out his immune system quicker

You know what. Who cares at this point.
The amount of degeneracy is going to awaken the powers that be.
God doesn't like dealing with trash.

Incest is observed in nature too. What a shit argument.

muh cave paintings. onanism is only failing to impregnate widowed sister in law. blue balls cause ass cancer. you cant even imagine a naked woman in your head if youre married without having committed adultery. and being a whore is the only permissible reason for divorce. and was why God divorced Israel. but you cant read minds. and porn maybe cuts down on serial killers. circumcision doesnt but nobody cares that that's inward anyways

Was wrong ID but okay

Didn't see your other reply until after I had posted. All good

Incest causes birth defects and for that reason is wrong. Homosexuality happens naturally in nature therefore it is acceptable. Morals are subjective and bias to religious belief.

Oh great a (you) from a mentally unstable fag.

zzzzz

Ettore Ovazza

your point is???

>Homosexuality happens naturally in nature therefore it is acceptable.

Incest happens naturally in nature too. The only reason dog breeds even exist as such is due to extensive inbreeding.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. maybe you want more? similar studies have not only proven that there to be the case. but also that your types enjoy poo poo pornos and homosexual pornos :)

>each after their own kind
>man goes in there and fucks up shit
it'd be like genetically preventing gays. good way to genocide yourself

I still want to seed Bailey's boyhole.

You must accept that people can be sexually attracted to their siblings. Same with that you must accept that people can be sexually attracted to children.

But accepting that homosexuals fuck other homosexuals aren't the same as accepting that siblings and parents and children fuck each other.

I seriously can’t understand a single thing you are saying

incest approved by Jewish bible, fag EXECUTION also approved.

Then again, not sure of incest approved when other options existed.

Jews claim it was OK for Leo Frank to rape and murder the 12yr old because she had big tits for a 12yr old.

I'm guessing Jews did this study (how else goes around hooking things up to other people's dicks that ain't a medical operation to cure something) and Jews also used a "12yr old" with exceptional tits for her age.

Nazi masturbation machines?

>bisexual david killed a nephilim
Imagine being this full of shit and desperate.

1. You're arguing from silence about David, projecting your moral perverseness onto one of the best of examples of what platonic true friendship is.

2. Despite the fact that both words mean "giant", Goliath is never referred to as a "nephilim" (which is a word used only in Gen. 6) but as a "rephaim".

epistle.us/hbarticles/saulinsultdaveloseit2.html
gaychristian101.com/Gay-Couples-In-The-Bible.html
moanti.wordpress.com/2010/08/02/gaychristians/

But homosexuality carries immense health risks, as well. Look at their rates of STD infection when compared to the normal population, as well as other unsavory injuries and infections that happen in, around, and because of the fixation on the anus.
And you don't choose to be attracted to children, or your sister either. It just "happens by nature", and in the case of incest, they are, as well, just two consenting adult parties.

And yet they are all wrong.

do you even wear condoms? listen asshole. there's a pill coming down in price that if one takes it simply--it has no side effects--you cant get aids. but it only works on gays. what about super gonorrhea? arent you going to just expect that a pussy has a bit of snot in it and fuck away bareback? gonorrhea penis is easy to see. and i use condoms all the time like lots of us do

fag is not in there. also. moanti.wordpress.com/2013/04/13/deuteronomy_and_1_kings/amp/
also
that's gross af and you sound jewy and your flag is jewy and no. no jews in that study. also. what are blood pressure cuffs?
>HER UNDERAGED TITS WERE TOO BIG
fucking nasty greasy ass mother fucker

Incest (active) and homosexuality (active) can be compared actually when I think about it. But neither can be compared to pedophilia (active) where a child is molested.

In nature, active incest would be worse than active homosexuality though. One would lead to inbred children, the other to sore asses.

Virgin is the cellular network, you dumb faggot.

Speaking strictly in terms of logic...no of course not..that doesn't follow at all.

That's like saying "if you accept killing in self defense do you have to accept murder too hurdurdur?"

They each are either right or wrong on their own merits...whatever that is for you whether it's based on religion or looking at social harm caused or what.

I wasn't just referring to sore asses, but to the tapeworm infections (and other parasites), the hives on the face from disgusting sexual practices, and also to anuses so damaged that there's is permanent leakage. All of this and more is part and parcel of the homosexual existence.
As for incest, it generally takes multiple generational incest for it to produce damaged offspring, and so is not "bad", for some time.

Nevertheless, all of these should be considered as disgusting, and inferior.

Most homosexuals can be homosexual without fucking each other in the ass too though, just as children born to close relatives won't always suffer from inbreeding.

And I must say again, neither can be compared to pedophilia. That would be to downplay pedophilia. Surely you must agree that that's on another level.

>Inferior
Absolutely, they miss out on loving a woman and having children with her. Vaginal sex > Anal. A woman's touch > anything else. Etc.

discord gg/VKEJZ2Y

add a .

Though I'm not a proponent of either, incest is much more acceptable than taking it in the can.

One instance of pedophilia is worse than one instance of homosexuality, yes. Of course. But is pedophilia rampant in our society? Do pedophiles occupy our television screens, annoy is in commercials, and so on? Are there as many pedophiles as there are homosexuals?
I'd say homos, on the societal level, are worse. That's not even going into the fact that homos have a much higher rate of pedophilia, as well as the rest of their ills.

Pedos who act on their urges should be hanged, by the way.

bump

Gays are not actually more likely to be pedophiles. That is a lie pushed by a largely religious agenda that opposes gays being given rights.

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

44% of you have anal. from box pox to biologically impossible ass stab sex. vaginas prolapse too nigger. get some shit on a dick youre fine. get a tiny molecule of it inside a pussy and she pretty much dies. we have g spots. they dont. there's TWO sphincters. and poop doesnt store that low. stop ignoring all the gross shit a pussy produces. geeze

Bible don't hold with fags.

What part of "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, nor his wife, nor his ass" confuses you?

This fag said it was leaving so I went into town. I've now come back two hours later and the cunt is still ranting and raving. FFS.

>men are donkeys
did your dad come back from buying smokes yet?

> faggot
> jew
> smoker
> dad fetish
Is that the best you can do. You're really losing the plot and your insults aren't funny or accurate.

nicotine is a vitamin that kills estrogen. you should try it next time and ditch the Midol

you went out tonite and bought some canesten didnt you. it's ok. you can tell us. somebody gave you their thrush, yes?

>not knowing easter bunnies are pagan

Because homophilia is accepted. If pedophilia was accepted on the same level, it would be so much worse.

> Not knowing the difference between and Easter bunny and a pedo bunny.