Teacher

REEEEE. my teacher showed the entire class this. thoughts anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

crowndarts.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the difference is that full automatic heavy machine guns aren't marketed to little kids to play with at their birthday parties

also your teacher and Michael Moore are niggers and you should throw lawn darts at them

Libshits were the ones who banned lawn darts.

I think this is a low effort shit/slider thread.
I want a better quality of shit poster. Who do I write to? Soros or Netanyahu?

I love you japan.

Guns can overthrow a corrupt government, lawn darts can't.

>Nips bringing the Bantz

Good job, fisheater.

crowndarts.com
Sup

lawn darts aren't a constitutional right.

It's not surprising yanks shoot up schools, with teachers like that.

What if you have a LOT of lawn darts
Say a catapult's worth aimed at the corrupt-government-officials mandatory picnic?

TRIPS OF TRUTH

What is the Commerce Clause and what is the 2nd Amendment? The Constitution permits this reality.

I'm ok with legalizing lawn darts again

So the solution to irrational bans based on fear and misunderstanding is to institute more of them?

This.

Michael Moore is fat as shit and heart disease is responsible for far more death and public health expenditures than guns. We should ban people with certain BMI from eating if we want to save lives.

kek

>every mediocre post by japan gets a billion upvotes by reddit weebs
you're the cancer thats killing Cred Forums

"Heh, I put an image of an item marketed towards kids that was stupidly banned by overprotective parents, which would ironically under any other circumstance would be used to show the result of low-info moral panics leading to dumb kneejerk legislation, next to an item that is marketed towards adults that is restricted to people of a certain age and requires going through a federal background check to obtain. Feel like handing over your 2nd amendment yet conservatards?"

ban assault darts now

the united states bans lead but it still has nuclear weapons??? typical republicans

Why would you pull out a rifle and start blasting at a party? Fallacious statements do not a valid argument make. Guy breaks in your house start throwing lawn darts.

I had those as a kid. Nobody died.
We also rode bikes without helmets

Japan best country world

This is why the Nips have some of the best looking women in the world.

Wew. Not a full automatic heavy machine gun. It's a semi auto carbine. But.. yeah not marketed toward children. You won't find the carbine at toys r us.

You get a 1 day guest pass in the ethnostate.

Nipponese strikes again! Thank you best ally in Asia!

To be fair that's be your 3rd best bet after spraying someone with moose pheremones or drowning them in maple syrup.

was ment for

And to be honest, I'd not hesitate to take my 5 year old child out shooting. I'd start him off with a .22 rifle and next up would be a semi auto AR. It's the natural progression. ARs have barely more recoil than a .22lr and are light. I'd probably let my kids throw lawn darts too as long as they weren't being asshats. Hell, I'd much rather have my child running around the yard shooting cans with a bb gun than watching YouTube videos and playing vidya.

Can you guess which one of these that ownership of is a protected constitutional right?

Most honorabru bantzu, senpai

Guns are a tool for killing whether it be animals or people
Lawn darts are a game that retards got banned because they are so dumb it's their fault for having warnings on shit like don't put a baby in a microwave

I didn't see anything in the Constitution that says:
A well-regulated game, being necessary to the entertainment of a citizen and his guests, the right of the people to keep and throw lawn darts, shall not be infringed

You fat fucking poz nigger

Except the most hicks that these are marketed to have the mentality of a sux year old

The same retards who banned lawn darts because they can't comprehend the concept of personal responsability also want to ban guns.
Color me surprised.

Japan is best ally

stand up for yourself in class or at a minimum complain to the administration. Crying on Cred Forums won't accomplish anything.

Clearly you are not from the south.

MAKE LAWN DARTS GREAT AGAIN

>sux
t.sixyearoldretard

christ almighty

honorary

This

Wow love mixed girls, this one works, definitely would baste

and if the level of english in a japan flag post is somewhat comprehensible you just know it's an english teacher or tourist

Yes they are you ignorant twat.

obviously the lawn dart lobby isnt able to control the legislative process and produce propaganda as effectively as the gun lobby.

maybe lawn dart manufacturers need to be funding political campaigns like the gun lobby does