Gun confiscation could work

I don't know if confiscating guns from civilians is the right thing to do, but it's not the impossible task some make it out to be.

Most gun owners are law-abiding types. They have strong political beliefs, but they're also conditioned to submit to authority. Pass a law requiring them to surrender their guns and a huge chunk will. Not happily or immediately, but they will do it.

Those still in possession can be targeted individually, and slowly. And always in connection with some other criminal investigation (whether legitimate or fabricated). This will make coordinated resistance unlikely. And it will further cement in the minds of the public that guns are dangerous and only desired by degenerate types.

Those few "lone wolves" who would violently resist can be cut off and starved out. No need for violent confrontations and potential martyrs.

Couple that with lenient treatment for anyone who does not resist. The idea is just to get rid of the guns...no one is really a "bad guy" as long as they go along with the plan. Going out in a suicidal blaze of glory is a lot less appealing when the alternative is a slap on the wrist and being able to return to normal life after a short and painless probation.

It could work. All it would take is to have lawmakers with backbones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1i5GBGSyp4&feature=share
adl.org/careers
youtu.be/bnoFKskvSq4
youtube.com/watch?v=bnoFKskvSq4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's what they did in South Kafrica, now look at the place.
I'll come to the US on holiday for the sole purpose of killing zogbots if you guys pass a disarm law. It will destroy the US like it has done every country that has been disarmed.

Interesting stats. Even if the problem of gun violence is exaggerated, there are still a lot of gun deaths every year. One answer is to get rid of the guns. That may not be the right answer, but it is one we can achieve.

Maybe gun confiscation would have unintended consequences. I'm just saying its doable.

And your attitude is just what I'm talking about. Big talk, but I doubt you are doing anything to fix the problems in your own country. You sure as shit aren't coming all the way over here just to die in a SWAT raid.

Short of a civil war theres nothing anybody can do with SA currently.
This country is hell to live in, American left have no idea what its like to live with blacks they destroyed my country because far leftist white enablers most likely like yourself.
Your way of life will change over night, from walking freely on the streets to building walls and spiking them around your house, private security firms will spring up out of nowhere, home alarm companies etc.
You think there is no consequence but there is, a population of peaceful people defenseless and outnumbered. Your allies won't care for your demise, infact they will cheer at your downfall and call it liberation like they the US did to SA.
Its definitely doable, little do the people know you're relying on the law abiding patriots of your country to follow the law only to be betrayed and humiliated. For the sake of what exactly? your way of life to be totally destroyed, you are a traitor and in simpler times you would be killed for this, you should be killed for this.

speak for yourself faggot. I’ll fight for sometgibg if it’s worth saving.

Fix and old boat and leave.

this is the dumbest belief i've seen all week

Sage and move on fellas

If gun confiscation passed you'd have dozens of OKC bombing scenarios across the country, martial law, and fighting in the streets.

>Those few "lone wolves" who would violently resist can be cut off and starved out.

With all those boating accidents ive had No one would even know if i had guns

And if they did come to the house, im going to take as many shots as i can.

With the way this country is turning out, i cant wait to die, this is a perfect excuse.

I don't think you realize how many others are willing to do the same.

Life's only goal is to stack paper until you die, and ive stacked enough.

This is literally why i even carry in my own home.

Look up the NY SAFE act hey pushed after false flagging Sandy Hook.
No one complied

Confiscation would be Civil War. The majority of cops will not abide by an order to confiscate weapons without cause, especially not if a huge movement grows to stop it by whatever means necessary, which will happen. All respect for the law will evaporate overnight and a lot of cops and national guardsmen will be the ones on the front lines of that movement.

i hope you haven't reproduced yet

Also youre samefagging, you gas lighting communist kike. Youll never get our guns youll never get your revolution

Worse, you would have military and institutional insubordination almost instantly. Never underestimate the working man.

>Those few "lone wolves" who would violently resist can be cut off and starved out.
You understand the people doing the confiscating are the ones who are outnumbered and prone to being cut off and starved out, right?

>trying this hard to sound badass
>redditspacing

my gut feeling about the situation is similar

if mass disarmament occurs and people are actually compliant with it I'd probably commit suicide though, the only thing preventing america from becoming Brazil or South Africa is the implicit threat of violence from white gun owners

That is one law that I would not obey. Without a Constitutional Ammendment
repealing the Second Ammendment, the police would be acting under the color of law when confiscating guns. Their actions would be unlawful and I would be right to resist.

>dude just declare martial law lmao
Solid plan brainlet. I'm sure the preceding decades of legal fallout and political turmoil will all be worth it.

>oops, 50 million US citizens lost/had stolen 300 million firearms, sorry barely functioning shell of US Military better start digging
There isn't enough metal detectors in the world to find all the guns once word gets out they're coming for them

I would even disobey it with a constitutional amendment. You cannot disarm the population of the united states.

Bring it.
Just try.
Try so I have an excuse.

>Trump is literally Hitler! (and a Russian stooge)
>Lets make his goverenment have all the guns!

>Gun confiscation could work

it's not going to happen.

not trying to sound badass, im tired of the day to day bullshit and the normalization of cutting your dick off while 5yearolds walk around in fishnet stockings.

I shoot guns every weekend, I attend shoots on the regular, nothing is as fun as ringing steel all day.

As edgelord as it sounds i wouldnt even know who i was anymore. (Not even a prepping faggot, i just shoot more than Cred Forums masturbates to anime)

>reddit spacing
Ive been here for 9 years, and have never even posted to reddit.
F U C K O F F

U

C

K

O

F

F

That reminds me: everyone get your 80% lower rifle kit, just google it and see. You can have an AR-15 that is unregistered and it can be shipped to your door. Just need a drill press and router and you finish the lower receiver yourself. All completely legal.

Don't mind me just posting educational things.

Remember folks this is strictly for educational purposes.

>gun confiscation ensues
>murders of law enforcement and military personnel skyrocket 1000%
>will of government to enforce said laws collapses as the body count rises

Only for reading ok?

And You guys call us fascists for deporting people...

I'm glad we are all in accordance with the educational part ok? Just for reading nothing more.

Yes father

No it can't
The gun debate is over
youtube.com/watch?v=I1i5GBGSyp4&feature=share

>I don't know if confiscating guns from civilians is the right thing to do
That is how you get a revolution. Do you want a revolution?

>Going out in a suicidal blaze of glory
Come and get it you kike rat

Gas the bikes!

any cop willing to actually enforce this communist shit would probably be gunned down from the first house they tried it at.

If the government wants to take away the right to bear arms, then we will take away their right to govern. It's very fucking simple. We will wipe their seed from this earth.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I'm not reading anything else in here because you're obviously delusional or a shill. I know of at least 50 people who would shoot confiscators on sight. Nobody will sign up to do the confiscations because of the huge risk. Stop LARPing little boy enjoy your weekend

race car when?

No it wouldn't.
It would take an unbelievably repressive police state to confiscate 300 million damn guns - the same tyranny we have them to protect ourselves from.
Fuck you leftists and your retarded policies that do nothing to actually prevent mass shootings, but exist to repress the people of the west.
Sage

Eighty-something years ago your country tried to outlaw drinking alcohol. If I remember correctly, that idea had a lot of public support, which resulted in a constitutional amendment, no less. The problem was that although most of the population were law-abiding citizens, there was a portion of people who did not agree with the prohibition. And this portion was large enough to sustain an illegal network that imported and distributed booze. And profits from this illegal trade fuelled the organized crime as never before. Eventually, the government has given up on that idea.

So, there's a probability that attempts to repeal the Second Amendment will result in a similar outcome. Even if 99% of gun owners will abide the new law and will give up their weapons, the remaining 1% will still be measured in millions of people. And these millions will be very, very angry. And they will be looking for illegal ways of obtaining guns and ammo, which I'm sure your neighbors from Mexico will be more than happy to provide, in addition to tons of drugs they smuggle into your country every day. And this is not 1930s, so these angry "lone wolves", as you call them, can use lots of different means of communication to self-organize. Can you imagine what will happen if ten thousand people living in a large city decide to gather together with their guns for a little fun? When you have nigger riots happening in a city, it often takes a couple of days for a government to restore the order, and these niggers use nothing more than sticks and boulders. If bullets are used instead of boulders, the government will have no chance unless they respond with tanks, missiles, and aircraft. And this will definitely result in a full-scale civil war, just look at Syria.

>I'm just saying its doable
And who's going to be doing the confiscating? You? This mission would be an absolute death sentence for any cop or national guardsman. It's not "doable" in the slightest.

>And this portion was large enough to sustain an illegal network that imported and distributed booze. And profits from this illegal trade fuelled the organized crime as never before
This sounds incredibly familiar.

I think OP, fag that he is, wants pic related to occur all across this great land of ours.

Idiot. Look at the amount of armed people who turned up to defend the Bundy's in 2014 and made the government back off. Imagine incidents like that all over the country, then imagine some of those ending with the government attacking the protesters. It would snowball into a civil war.

the most fun part of Prohibition is how the booze cartels were able to profit enough to artificially extend it by bribing corrupt men in the government. Like, in the City of Shitcago, they're still being run by that criminal Machine that Capone built. Think he lamented later in life he should've gone into politics personally instead of just buying them off, since those guys never get sent to jail.

In all seriousness, gun confiscation just ins't feasible from a strategic perspective. Somewhere around 100 million people in this country own a gun. Even if you got every agent, cop, and soldier to go confiscate (a lot of whom wouldn't for numerous reasons) the numbers are heavily in favor of the armed populace. The government would buckle and collapse in a week.

There are going to be a lot of dead cops, very quickly. Followed by cops refusing to put themselves at risk.

Fact

3 words, my dude: Stop. And. Frisk. Any criminals (niggers) carrying illegally get their guns confiscated and get some jail time.

>military insubordination
you think these tax payer leeches would risk losing their gibs? nope

Where do you come up with idea that lawmakers have the authority to abolish and confiscate guns? Only the people have the authority to remove a right, not any governing body.

And even if it is a few "lone wolves" , do you think that citizenry would stand by and watch there fellow people be attacked for their beliefs and what they hold dear? You obviously do not have bonds in your community.

And on another note, what you say reminds me of something that happened in the previous century. Do remember Hitler, that oh so famous gentleman who stands accused of "slaughtering" millions? Your dialect in fact portrays you as exactly what you like to label people, a fascist fuggin natsi.

By the way, anyone who would give up a single liberty for safety deserve neither. Look that up.

>you think these tax payer leeches would risk losing their gibs?
>t. someone who knows nothing about the military, especially the combat arms guys who would be going door to door
Please don't discuss things you know nothing about.

And what prevents me from taking all my guns and selling them to the local drug dealers for some quick cash to keep them in circulation as a problem for the authorities?

i guess i see your point those pieces of shit would be to lazy to go door to door

Those officers look like soldiers

Soldiers kill foreign enemies

Are Americans foreign enemies

You be the first to kick a door in, you nigger fucking faggot

> most gun owners are law abiding types
Try to take my guns and see how fast that changes.

You're getting them bullets first, I don't care if i die, i will take you with me.

Blah blah blah govt blah blah protect blah

FUCK YOU!!!

trying that might actually shake people from their complacency and try to start a revolution

It won't. Blue blood will run red down my street if they even attempt it.

>Pass a law requiring them to surrender their guns and a huge chunk will.
they did this in CT, 96% non compliance including 100% non compliance among law enforcement

You better fucking believe I would.
You scared to die commies?

How about you be the first one to try it.

OP, you haven't actually put much thought into this or done the math.

39 million households are armed. The average number of firearms in those households is 8. If only 0.1% of those homes put up a serious resistance, that's 39,000. Imagine 39,000 Bundy Standoffs. And if you don't think 1 in a thousand gun owners would put up this kind of resistance, you don't know many gun owners.

You are mistaken!

To preface: The only reason I am taking this bait is because every false flag brings us new newfaggots who dont know any better yet.

No matter how much scare-mongering is performed you will never get anyone but complete cucks to willingly give up their weapons. Even if the technology existed to just poof every civilian owned firearm out of their possession it would take approximately 2 hours before the first garage made firearm was completed.

Within a week patriots the country over would have worked out how to get a rudimentary assembly line manufacturing operation going. Even ammunition can be made with trivial ease. Tree branches and animal fat are all you need to make basic bitch black powder. Add a small amount of sulfur to the mix and you got fairly advanced, 19th century tier gunpowder. I almost want them to ban firearms just to see the sheer burgerclap exceptionalist innovation that would follow. I'd bet the first working plasma rifle would be invented within 2 years.

As for confiscation, every single simulation into how the us government would fair against an insurgency of any size always ended with complete failure on the governments part.

And any republicucks that put their name on a yes vote for any such thing prior to a fucking election are going to see themselves replaced by an army of Paul Nehlen's.

Please fucking try it kikes PUHLEASE!

>Most gun owners are law-abiding types. They have strong political beliefs, but they're also conditioned to submit to authority. Pass a law requiring them to surrender their guns and a huge chunk will. Not happily or immediately, but they will do it.

>being too young to remember the 90's
We may very well have had a civil war had Bush not been elected and 9/11 happened

Just T-bone a cop car. Instant guns. You don't even need to make them.

ADL is the nation's premier civil rights/human relations agency. As recent events have confirmed, ADL’s mission to "to stop the defamation of the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment to all" remains both relevant and vitally important.

Under the dynamic leadership of our new CEO, Jonathan Greenblatt, a serial social entrepreneur and change agent, ADL is in the midst of an exciting transformation and is being invigorated with new approaches, ideas and energy. We remain deeply committed to our mission and take great pride in our 100-plus year history of influence and impact. At the same time, we are building a more innovative, collaborative, nimble, effective, and contemporary organization. We are committed to achieving long-term success through our culture and talent.

If you want to be part of a mission-based, values-driven organization… if you want your work to have meaning and impact… if you want to work with other smart, committed people… if you want to combat hate… if you want to help change the world… then you should consider joining the ADL team. There’s never been a more exciting or important time to work for ADL.

ADL offers a very generous benefits/time off policy. ADL is an equal opportunity employer.

adl.org/careers

>Pass a law requiring them to surrender their guns and a huge chunk will

2nd amendment:
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Let's just think about this for a second

>but they're also conditioned to submit to authority
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HAHAHA OH LORDY, I needed that.

>implying commiefags and niggers would readily give up their guns

youtu.be/bnoFKskvSq4

Fuck you shills and your shill threads.

>They have strong political beliefs, but they're also conditioned to submit to authority.
You really haven't met any gun owners then. Every single one of them has some gun safe queen gun that is so far from legal that they'd be seeing serious prison time if a authority figure that cared saw it.
The same thing will happen with any attempt to confiscate. Also 80% lowers.

So essentially all the law-abiding citizens have no means of defending themselves and criminals run about doing whatever the fuck cause cops can't handle that kind of crime wave

It will never happen you dumb cuck. A constitutional amendment would be needed and it is near impossible for gun grabbers to attain.

Gun grabbing democrats would need to control 2/3 of both houses of congress, a near impossibility.

Then they would need to control the state legislatures in 3/4 of states. Impossible.

If someone comes for my guns then I'll tell them how someone stole them.

>Then they would need to control the state legislatures in 3/4 of states. Impossible.
This is the real hurdle. Gun-grabbing leftists are concentrated in like 10 states. It's really amazing that the Senate isn't always 80% Republican, but that's local politics for you.

Many states would nullify such a law

Local cops and state police wouldn't comply in Republican states. It would be up to federal police to seize weapons and local gun owners would have no qualms opening fire on federal policy trying to seize their guns

Ive also had a few boating accidents its a shame i only have my 200 dollar tarus that i can turn in now

>Local gun owners
More like state police, Texas has given orders to arrest any gun grabbing federal agents on sight, they would have to subjugate the entire state.
We all know where that would lead, it would ultimately be New York and California vs everyone else.

That's when the Democrats offer citizenship to any illegal who forcibly confiscates a citizen's guns.

If the (((government))) offered 10x market value I think they'd be able to get a lot of them handed in voluntarily.

They can print the stuff out of thin air so it's not like they can't afford it.

Gun owners are law abiding types and the law they abide by is the 2nd amendment. They would not view him cknfiscation as legitimate

>it's not the impossible task some make it out to be.

Um, yes it is, you gigantic retard. There is no database of firearm owners. They have no way of knowing who has guns and who doesn't. There is an estimated 300 million+ firearms in the hands of private citizens. They'd have to go house to house, lifting every floorboard, overturning every piece of furniture, and searching in-between every single crack and crevice. This is entirely unfeasible.

it worked in Boston I don't see why it wouldn't work nationwide

save your breath. liberals do not operate off of facts or past history. all they want is for the downfall of whites. you don't see them bitching about gun control in the cities with the highest gun violence for a reason. all they can do is parrot everything they see on social media after a false flag.

even after someone like you, who is living proof of why a civilian should be armed, liberals would rather see you die.

It's possible... I might give up one of mine if I could get 10k for it. I would keep at least three though..

>confiscating guns from civilians
>not the impossible task some make it out to be
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
Check and mate.

Damn those Founding Fathers and their unambiguous wording.

>I'd bet the first working plasma rifle would be invented within 2 years

imagine even thinking for a second you can take guns from all the niggers

I would shootout with authorities if they tried to confiscate, and I dont care if they know it. If confiscation starts, they wont find me. Ill find them.

youtube.com/watch?v=bnoFKskvSq4

TL;DR, no, no it wouldn't.

>The majority of cops will not abide by an order to confiscate weapons without cause,

Just like they won't stand by while violent leftists throw bottles, rocks, and bricks at people, mace people, and surround them and beat them up in crowds... oh wait...

Hahahah this thread, there will be no negotiation.

It would lead to a very bloody civil war. It simply will never happen.

God gave me those rights. The constitution just acknowledges it, therefore I'm in no way obligated to abide by tyranny.

Just as the founding fathers intended.

no one is on your side
all you have is hollow propaganda

Beaners would get shot on sight.

The government can have my gun when they pry it from my cold, de-

missiles are expensive as shit and there are way more gun owners than missiles you dumb nigger

idiot you don't get it...once you make the move to ban, its war on you, personally, endlessly, its not a matter of oh some will submit its a matter of you pushed a button that draws infinite aggro and now you are truly fucked by ceaseless never ending random attacks, school shootings will seem like an innocent time that you will miss

FUCKING THIS

Outside of major state capital cities most law enforcement agencies that even have a SWAT team are typically comprised of less than two to three dozen people actually trained and capable of conducting high risk operations. It really doesn't take much in the way of casualties grand scheme of things to make such units combat ineffective. In a large infantry unit one causality here or there is acceptable, and the unit is not compromised. When you're a small department of 30 full time officers of which maybe half a dozen are trained for high risk tactical operations the loss of one or two men here or there adds up quickly and severely hampers the capability to conduct operations.

That brings us to the National Guard. Barring major cities such as New York city or Chicago the tactical capabilities of the national guard will far outshine those of any police department. This is true both offensively in the number of assets they can deploy and in the number of casualties they can sustain while still remaining combat effective. There is a problem though: while you can count on the loyalty of ever governor in a blue state ordering the national guard to conduct weapon confiscation the same loyalty cannot be counted on in red states. How do you handle the states where governors refuse to order the national guard to give unconstitutional orders? Do you split the forces of loyal states and attempt to send them into states where governors not so sympathetic to the gun grabbing movement are in power? What do you do when NG units from outside states move into other states and come into contact with NG units from the states refusing to take part in confiscation?

We haven't even begun to talk about defections within the ranks or even entire local, county, state, and even federal level agencies and units refusing to take part in operations that stem from unconstitutional, and therefore illegal orders.

Confiscation is a pipe dream end of story.

please, God, let them try confiscation. please. please. please

Honestly this too. Fuck authoritarians who give into fear and desperation over psychos who misuse the tools of the people

Dipshit.
Kill the drone operator with a ten cent bullet.

Suggest you look up Connecticut's recent attempt at instituting an "assault" rifle registration. People wouldn't register their "assault" rifles. They just ignored the law. What make you think people will ignore an "order" to turn in their weapons?

Ah, the ATF really gets all those currently illegal guns off the street don't they?

I wish you shills would stop getting our hopes up.

Storms coming no matter who likes it or not.

Sage

yeah I honestly don't believe Americans will fight back , its easy to say but modern life is too comfy very very few would give that up and risk death or a decade in prison