It's not that fucking hard. don't be a nigger

It's not that fucking hard. don't be a nigger.

>insure
I tip based on the service. if they're great they might get 20%, if they take forever, never check on me, and/or are rude in any way, they're not getting a fucking tip.

I tip based on service. If it is good I will round up from 20% to nearest ten. If it is shit they get nothing.

Hello, Me.

Imagine going out and eating in a restaurant

>ever tipping people

I'll give you a tip though: take a shower before going out.

That's a lot of words for 10% x 2

>If they take forever
Maybe it's the pimple faced line cooks that are busy catching pokemon instead of rushing to get your hot plate of food to the waiter.

Or get a better paying job instead.
I dont get when people get pissy about not getting a tip, its like sitting on the street and asking for a quid then crying when they dont.

They're not the brightest bulbs over there

>20
It’s 15 percent you greedy serf

>20%
fuckin hell !

I've watched the waitress bullshit with her little buddy for 10 minutes while my food is getting cold. they will not get a tip. also if they apologize and are upfront if the cook fucks up I will never take that out on the waiter/waitress.

Fuck off

How does tipping insure prompt service when you tip after the service which may or may not have been prompt?

>kek at American tipping cuture
>Can't go out and get shitfaced because you have to do maths to tip the exact amount or people get offended

>tipping
fuck off. why should I pay you extra for doing your job. go bitch to your employer for a better wage

Tipping is a jewish brainwashing racket. The restaurant industry has successfully fooled its employees into thinking that the reason they don't get paid enough is the customer's fault and not the person giving them an hourly wage that can still be lower than the minimum because of legal loopholes through tipping.

You people are fucking idiots.

What other psy-op / fuckery was unearthed just now? Sage, btw.

This. Delayed food is a great time for servers to earn the fucking money they are expecting by keeping the customer informed in a pleasant and controlled fashion.

20 precent? Why do you need 10 percent? Oy vey 5 percent tip i've been robbed it's another shoah

>to insure prompt service

And yet there's no difference in practice. Good places hire good staff.

I only ever tip 10%, in Europe waiting staff get fair wages

20% !!!! wtf...

Imagine how much money you could safe over the course of your lifetime if you never tipped. It is not legally or morally required of you. Why waste money on low skilled servants when you are already patronizing their workplace?

waiters are a vindictive bunch and will remember you on your next visit

>insure
never tip you stupid amerimutt
they have a job, they have a wage. if it's not good enough they can find another

I go out of my way to not tip because of these cancer threads. Where as i used to tip all the time.

Fuck YOU OP.

Unironically this, I don't want to hear lectures from people who are in food service.

> But - but - but I gotta tip out, you're really costing ME money to serve you

Congratulations, you are not only an underpaid wage slave, you work in a place with other underpaid wage slaves who you have to pay out instead of your boss.

Not our problem servers, educate yourselves instead of us on tipping.

>never check on me

So you're the one responsible for that retarded trend? Why the fuck do you want your waiter to pop back in during your meal?

If you chose a good place nothing should be wrong, and if something is wrong you flag them down.

I'd like to know if my server is a self entitled fake hippy cunt like this
However I don't eat out because I don't trust niggers and liberals to handle my food

Tips only insure prompt service if you are a repeat visitor, and probably not even then.
When coffee houses were first getting started, people would tip FIRST, before they had been served. It's a bribe to get your waiter to serve you before everyone else. Now it's a pity payment to your waiter because they were 'nice' or did their job acceptably and they're not payed a proper wage.

>If they apologize and are upfront if the cook fucks up
You'd be the guy that would cut in while she was apologizing and say I DON'T WANT TO HEAR EXCUSES.

I never tip because it isn't my job to subsidize someone's wage

Make the mothers starve I say.

Good service and good pay for the staff should be the standard and not something you have to barter with customers for.

>eating at the same place twice

I hate this meme because there's a MUCH EASIER AND CONCISE APPROACH

1. Divide by 5

Done.

Fuck off with this 3 step nonsense

Tipping is a scam that allows businesses to pass on extra costs to the customer.

>not just using the $1 for every $5 method

Also, as someone who makes tips, I'm not entitled to them or expect them. However, they are the only reason I do what I do. Why work minimum wage when you can work minimum wage + under the table cash?
The only people who have problems with tipping are poor people who have never been servers. Even poor servers leave each other good tips.

You can try to argue about why we tip. It's pointless. It's just an American tradition. It's reminiscent of a better era where there were paperboys, coat-checks, and drive-ins. The jews have turned it into justifying the price of the bill paying for the food, and expect you to pay for the service separately. The only person getting screwed when you don't tip well is the server.

Service must not be very prompt if she's wasting minutes writing this shit

Americans are fucking entitled cunts.. Do you guys tip the cap driver, the cashier at the mall, the post man as well?

>Being a poor nigger

This. Yet people still trust double digit IQs with their nutrition and health for some reason

Don't be a nigger and pay your staff a wage they can live on.
Tips are unheard of here and on the West Island.

>insure
ENSURE
IT'S ENSURE
FFS
no fucking tip for you

>americans have to tip or they get shot

This is aimed at blacks who don't math so good.

I hate when young hot waitresses act all friendly and flirtatious with me. I'm attractive but not attractive like that, you're gonna have to work a lot harder to get a cent out of me sweety.

Also, I have a Bachelor's of Science from a T-25 research university, check the math

>Tipping