If you could fight for/support another country which one would it be? Explain why?

Mine:
Poland: I just love their patriotism, i love how they just dont give a fuck and stand up for what they belive is right. If anyone is going to save Europe, its going to be them. I also love the self-deprecating humor of the Polish people, all the silly Slavic compilations that make me laugh for hours nonstop.

Germany:
I think the Germans are really nice people. My grandfather is German, i'm fluent in German and every german i have ever encountered IRL or Online was just a good fucking person. I also think the Germans have brough great value to the European society and i hate to see the self hatred that they practice now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_r7u_TGPVR4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Poland#Reforms_and_loss_of_statehood_(1764–1795)
youtube.com/watch?v=9mHvW2NhIHk
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends completely on the circumstances of the conflict.

Just in General, this isnt a real world conflict. Which country do you like? Which countries people do you like?

Lithuania-i know they dont like us,but i belive we can unite again.
Czech and Slovenia-i think they are cool guys, wierd but cool.
Croatia-i love this land(try travel on motocycle).

Thanks, Eternal Slovene
I'd fight for Eastern Europe in general. This place really has a magic that the West doesn't.

Liechtenstein
Because who the fuck else is going to?

Poland FTW!!!! Europe fucking needs you.

hahaha, thats a good question.

Poland and any Baltic country. Poland Grom was deep in the shit with our SF during Iraq and Afghanistan and had longer combat rotations.

Australia - the ones i've met seem cool and they're our long lost brothers

>inb4 a bunch of weebs pick japan because of cartoons and waifus

My grandparents are originally from Spain....so, Spain I guess.

Hungary because I am a Kovacs and the one time I went to Budapest was fantastic. Too bad my grandpa and grandma didn't teach their kids the language though

Come home, lad

Well that's easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=_r7u_TGPVR4

Yeah, Hungarian seems really complex.

It doesn't help that my brain just shuts down when it comes to grinding out vocabulary when learning another language

Israel - It's a beautiful country, jerusalem may be the most beautiful city i've even seen. I love Israel and their culture, plus i'd feel comfortable serving in such a high-tech and capable military. God bless Israel

It just takes time, thats it. I speak 4 languages. Dowload Genki and import some flashcards. 6months and you should understand it quite good. Persistance is the key

Hungary

also, maybe lithuania and belarus

They are also surounded by enemies, which makes it interesting..

god kikes again

and Hungary. Honorable mentions.

The rest of the Anglosphere.
I feel a connection with them, we're one people, though all of our countries have many people who don't belong.

Not to mention Polandball is about the cutest meme ever created.

South Africa
Serbia
Russia
Italy

why there is polandball ?

Absolutely brilliant.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Poland#Reforms_and_loss_of_statehood_(1764–1795)

Thats what its all about!! Protecting those with whom you feel a connection with.

I'm a Christian, and i support Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=9mHvW2NhIHk

Australia- they are my cunts and i served with them in US Army.

Poland- patriotic which is similar to US. They were awesome and fun to be around while i was in US ARMY.

>Poland: I just love their patriotism
I'm starting to have the same leanings. Poland is awesome!

its not about which country leads the fight but rather the ideals it embodies, if its a true , noble fight for true independence and thus freedom then i will die. Its not entirely my race but its a good for all of humanity
the only countries capable of this are probably only Europe
but id support Japan as well, with all their flaws

Any slavic Christian country except Ukrops.
And Hungary of course.

Confederacy

UK
Canada
Australia/New Zealand
South Africa
These are just by default for the most part.

This have to be bait. Kikes implements equale rights in all countrys expect their own country.

Poland is our last hope in Europe!

Finland, Norway, Denmark and Iceland.

Also what this guy said

Scottland : We have a long history of supporting each others.
Bavaria: We have a long history with Bavaria too, although more erratic and less known(Agilolfings and Merovingians against Carolingians, War of the Spanish Succession)

Germany (provided it's in the process of attempting to shrug off Merkel and her foreign guerrilla fighters) so I can right my great grand pappy's wrong.

>wanting to die for another country
Ultimate cuckoldry, the absolute state of reddit nu-pol these days

South africa

What and you would want to die for your own? We're larping in this thread becuase irl, there isn't much left to fight for at home.
Seriously if the UK were invaded right now would you really feel a sense of pride and bortherhood so strong that you would DEFEND London?

Israel, because you cant go wrong backing a winner.

ofc. The Brit is going to be the first one to say some dumb shit, who'd figure.

Texas

Circumstances are always a thing but if I had to choose one?

Probably Georgia, or Poland.

Israel, our greatest ally.

israel. they are our oldest friend and ally. they are also the only democracy in a see of hate in a part of the world that hates us.

Croatia

London is already invaded tbqh.

I don't think I'd die for another country but I do very much appreciate the Barbosans who have always stood by Englands side. I hope breggzit doesn't cause any rifts.

I thought France is your oldest ally?

I'd unironically fight for Japan. They could use the manpower if shit hits the fan, plus I like their culture.
Probably East Europe as well, given that the conflict was between East and West Europe(as opposed to slavs fighting slavs). That region just has a really nice feel to it.

Seems like Poland has a small foreign army growing. I'm down. Poland has the biggest part of my Anerican mutt genetics and it shows. With my political beliefs I might as well be a displaced Pole.

Spain

That part of the world hates us because of Isreal. Fuck them. We should have abandoned them to their fate after they tried to sink the Liberty.

Japan so I could be made an honorary Japanese and spend the rest of my days watching anime.

That's Hessen, not Poland. Fun fact: many Poles actually fought for American independence, the most notable being Tadeus Kosciuszko

Yeah, everybody loves Poland... except for the Brits, the Brits hate Poland.

canada and israel. they both seem really great
:)

Not a single one come to think of it. Not even my own

Nobody likes Poles in the west according to any statistic

I'm talking about this thread.