Why did you Americans vote for this fat fucking retard again?

The entire world is laughing at you faggots, and PS Mueller is coming :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAqt7PwzAnI
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nervous_laughter
youtube.com/watch?v=uOmtVFQ3WF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A fucking leaf.

>Fa4g

Only other option was literally treasonous.

>leaf

Mueller and his 13 russians

They Jews want him gone, good enough for me.

Sage

America is laughing at op and mueller

Ever notice that it's always Canadians talking about American politics?

Hell we don't even think about you unless your faggot leader correct a woman about "mankind".

It's pretty funny.

Why should I have voted for Hillary? How come you people can never tell me why I should have voted for Hillay?

Your ID - CONFIRMED

Oh no they are not laughing. They are either screaming internally, or they are screaming vitriolic shit at Trump, or they are being sassy bitches. There is no laughing, the left has forgotten what humor is

We voted for him because the other candidate is a murdering, treasonous, warmongering slag who has seizures on camera.

Canada puts the c-a-n into cancer

At least my Prime Minister doesn't make himself look like a fool on twitter

better than the faggot you guys voted for.

>leaf speaking for the rest of the world

Get fucked, Trump is a respectful President and worthy of admiration. Hail the Emperor!

youtube.com/watch?v=dAqt7PwzAnI

PS no he isn't

Uh yeah he does lmao

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

All city people voted for Hillary.

The only other option was Hyper Political Correctness + More war than what it already is + Super states around the world like Euro Union.

Je ne se pas

Why you vote for Poodough?

LMAO imagine actually being a leaf, I'd rather be a nigger lol

fuck off shitskin

Why'd you vote for a pedo-faggot?

im pretty sure the world think its more pathetic that hilary lost to him than it is that he won

America > World

>Trump
>Not a treasonous Zionist

K

Obama at least was turning against Israel towards the end of his presidency.

All the city people are viewed as inferior in the constitution though.

Because we hate niggers, goat fuckers, spics, and faggots like you.

Because America is full of self absorbed fat fucking retards so they voted in someone who they can relate to.

Drumpf 2020. We need more laughter!

I'm not laughing OP...well, your Mom is cause I just fucked her butt...

>Its buyers remorse from Hope and Change

Many white people voted for Obama in hopes that niggers would change. They got worse instead now you have Trump. Those voters gave 8 years and they got Black lives matter, Trans bathrooms, and Muslims all through the state department. Its really that simple.

>Why did fat white Southern/Middle America flyover rural fucking retards voted in a fat fucking retard?
Hmmmm

>I love the nigger!
We know, user. We know.

Saged
But....
>75 year old man being fat...
Oh no....
>World is laughing at you
Oh really? Thats why when Trump tweets NATO might lose the US, suddenly they can afford to fund their troops
>More?
Trump tweets and countries change their policy toward the US...at the benefit of the US.

>World laughing at you
Even if this were true, so what? The rest of the world is fucked and wants to drag down the US with it. Fuck the rest of the world, they pray the US doesnt cut funding, or decide to invade, or usurp their government, or any of the other cruddy shit the US did before Trump put a stop to it. So if Trump goes down (he wont) the USA would go back to business as usual.

Tldr: careful what you wish for.

>Obama at least was turning

they want, really?

>Why did you Americans vote for this...
Actually, this is whom the Electoral College selected. The American People wanted someone else.

The Electoral College favors less populated, rural areas over more populated urban areas. (Otherwise, no one would bother campaigning in rural states or care what they think after the election.) Some rural areas count 3-4 times as much as some urban areas. Clinton won the parts of the country where most people actually live. Trump won more counties. But, they are counties that are mostly empty of voters. In fact, most of the STATES Trump won have smaller populations than LA County! The Electoral College is like Affirmative Action for farmers. And, Trump is an Affirmative Action president.

This

Only 60% of the voter base went to vote and a little over half of that went to Hilary. Basically 28-29% of the voter base elected our current president. The country is essentially being held hostage by the rural retard portion of the country....

>The entire world is crying at you faggots
ftfy

Well that sure justifies everything else that sucked ass about him!

Trump is still better than the Clinton crime family. Even though I don't like him very much.

held hostage is a strong phrase given 40% of people didnt care either way and 30% voted trump

So you want to get a system where a handful of big cities vote for a president to one big country?
Oh you retard can not understand the geopolitical mess at USA.

MANKIND IS SEXIST SAY PEOPLEKIND!

>peoplekind

And yet you think the American president is bad.

"Mueller is coming"
Yes, coming for Podesta.

DO SOMETHING!!!!!!

>this is you for 7 more years

>understand the geopolitical mess at USA.
GOP Gerrymandering, desu.

>he thinks Trump will make it through 2018

They are still Americans regardless if most of them are bunched in one part of the country more than another part, each individual vote should count. The Electoral college basically makes it a game that can be easily manipulated and essentially rigged. I rather have the big cities elect a president than a collection of states with relativity small scattered populations electing a president, at least it represents the overall population.

>The entire world is laughing at you faggots
>laughing at you
>faggots

underrated

Why?

Because I don't want to become a minority in my own country!
Do you?

You should have voted for her because she's a woman and because it was her turn. Literally nothing else mattered.

>Because I don't want to become a minority in my own country!
>Unironically believing this country belongs to white people because of what racial demographics supposedly looked like 100 years ago
And you wonder why they want you gone

>The entire world is laughing at you faggots

Umm.....no. Stop projecting. Faggot.

That one guy is fat

The Founding Fathers and the first Congress explicitly stated that country was for White men...a "Nation of kindred folk".

They explicitly stated that the Africans were not to belong here.

Cred Forums is getting btfo every day
it's too funny for my sides

Goddam. Trudeau is aesthetic as fuck.

>hail le god emperor trump
4 MORE YEARS!!!111!!"12!!
Fake news, soycuck, kek

I can't wait to see how you look at 70

jidf, are you even trying anymore?

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

>The entire world is laughing at you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nervous_laughter

The more i hear about his mother the more i understand why he prefers men

>The Founding Fathers and the first Congress explicitly stated that country was for White men...a "Nation of kindred folk".
>Thinking any decent person gives two fucks about what some slave owning, womanizing deists wanted or thought America should look racially
Yea thanks for essentially creating the country but no one gives a fuck what they wanted demographically other than white trash. One of them (Benjamin Franklin) was possibly a serial killer so that really shows you the character of these men

Have to admit the crazy slut was hot, I can see why Mick dipped his wick.

>as much as I hate Trudeau, more than you can imagine, you are not exactly “winning” at national leadership

do they?

checked
and like his mother, he prefers them shitskinned

Feel free to laugh at us for now, we deserve it for letting this cunt take over.

Here's hoping we don't fuck up in 2020. I know most of the retards on this board would vote Trump again even if he broke into their homes and punched them in the dick.

Remember to sage shill threads

I do see a good points on electoral system. After all, USA is way too huge to have balance if popular vote is on use.
Ofc all the politicans could just keep focusing on big city areas, keeping voters happy and forget everyone else living outside insanely populated areas.
It gives certin kind of balance, making sure that they listen more that just a big cities.
If USA would to be more evenly populated, popular vote systen could to work better. But it is not.

our presigolo may only be a fucking socdem, but he's still quite better than turdeau

really made me think

The ONLY place Mueller is coming is in
SHARE BLUE DIAPER SNIPERS MOUTH
Faggots are in for awakening.
Nosenstein set precedent by charging Russians with interfering with Election.
Hahaha you idiots just HUNG yourselves.
Keep praying for Mueller because he's coming for YOU .
SHARE BLUE FAGGOTS &
CIA NIGGERS
HAHAHA

>throwing out illegals
>building a wall
>driving sjws insane
>exposing the media and deep state corruption
>Mueller indictments a big fat zero

yeah he already does enough of that in real life

This is the problen you got.
And your two party system sucks, really you shpuld to have more party options to really get things working.

scared to use Twitter.. might offend someone.

>All city people voted for Hillary.
city rhymes with shity

Calling the kettle black, m8?

city people too smart to vote

>PS Mueller is coming :)
Why do you keep making this thread

Ehhhhhh, sweetie. What’s wrong with Zionism? Literally nothing case closed end of story now go clean your room bucko!

>at least it represents the overall population.
it does exactly the opposite. Your opinions in LA are nothing like those of rural America.

>Your opinions in LA are nothing like those of rural America.
As if the opinions of sheep fuckers matter

>$0.02 cents have been deposited into your account.

>Thinking GOP only gerrymanders
>Thinking that had anything to do with the 2016 election

Time is one hell of a drug

Thank you for revealing yourself as a nigger.

Wow. Such an original post... Just tie the noose already, faggggggit

>As if the opinions of sheep fuckers matter
and... this is why we have an electoral college.
If our opinion didn't matter, we would just burn your shit hole to the ground.
Didn't you watch Hunger Games?

>fa4g in ID
>leaf
Checks out

Actually it did, they also used tactics like voter ID laws in Wyoming to hurt black voters who are disproportionately unable to obtain drivers licenses

because he knows that the left in america is fucked.

Excuse me faggot? Look at this fucking embarrassment

>black voters who are disproportionately unable to obtain drivers licenses
whether it's because they're too lazy or because they're too dumb, it just goes to show they don't deserve to vote anyway

Rurals cant take the bants

We voted for him because there was no alternative.

That's generally cause Americans have too low IQ to really know anything about politics

youtube.com/watch?v=uOmtVFQ3WF8

nah, it mostly just is commiefornia and the southern nigger barnyards

Americans are easily conned, they will tell you he was the lesser of two evils... but really they ate the shit right out of his ass. This weekend the last diehard trump supporters i knew IRL finally gave up on him.

but you are 50+% niggers, spics, goat fuckers and faggots yourself?

explain the primaries lmao. fucking duped.

lot of people still support him, there just trying to make people not support him. kinda like hillary had it in the bag. it's there favorite.

>Why did you Americans vote for this fat fucking retard again?
they didnt

Because no matter what Clinton does she will always be known as the Woman who lost to a reality star with no experience. 30+ years of being a life politician meant absolutely nothing. No matter what happens in the future she will always be a loser along with everyone that supported her. The system was beat and that’s all that matters. I don’t care if Trump destroys the US because at the end of the day the left lost in an extremely embarrassing fashion. This is why I voted for Trump

>No matter what happens in the future she will always be a loser along with everyone that supported her
LOL She'll be writing books and doing universities speeches for the next decade on how the election was stolen and the country destroyed by some narcissistic bigot

And no one of importance will care

>surely Drumpf is finished this time
Same shit shills have been saying for almost two years now. They’ll be saying the same right up until the day that leaves office in seven years.

>I have no idea why Trump won
good, good
2020 will just be more of a lock

We have been trying!!

You jokin', retard ? I'd rather watch Trump's shitposting than that dumb bitch Trudeau's whining and equality dick-sucking online.
Neck yourself, you useless faggot

>and PS Mueller is coming :)
Thank you for this report from your dimension

We didn't, the eletoral college voted for him.

based leaf

Fat fucking retards vote for a fat fucking retard and you wonder why.

A F U C K I N G L E A F