Where were you on 9/11?

Where were you on 9/11?

in high school social studies class

I was in Runcorn, Cheshire. Outside my old primary school. I was just about to turn 9 years old.

At home playing Red Alert 2, shit was crazy I thought it was the RUSSIANS

Visiting my uncle, when my family came home my grandfather came out screaming that somebody flew a plain in to some building in the US. I just remember that our channels went on total shutdown that day, only streaming live from New York.

Pic related.

I remember being told about it when I was like 4, and I thought it was history from a long time ago, like moon landing era. It was only much later that I learned it was 2001.

>inb4 underage b&
1999 babies are old enough now

Babenhausen, Germany. 26 years old, not-so-proudly serving in the United States Army.

israel

In the womb

baka senpai

you must be this old to post ITT

I was 10 years old and watching on the news, Best disaster movie ever.

but the towers were just models. the one world trade center tower that is there is the only tower that has always been there. There never were two towers and they never got hit by a plane. IT's all fake.

BIshkek, Kyrgyzstan, teaching ESL.

In grade school at my world religion class. We were learning about Islam

>t. newfag

I ate some cake and KFC cause it was my birthday and they let me out of school early. It was a good day

hello son. u were conceived because i broke into your mothers apartment and violently raped her. wanna go shoot hoops tonight?

At school.

t. been posting since I was 14 and never got called out

asleep in my comfy bed.

i was a few months old, probably sleeping

In middle school in a small town in Indiana. The stupid teachers and administrators freaked out and put the school on lockdown, as if some hick school with 300 kids in the middle of nowhere was a prime target.

Did get us out of doing some tests that day though, so that was nice.

Learning game theory on worlds first blackberry

lol

Counting the money that Mohammed Atta gave me whilst in Knoxville Tennessee

Partying with some Jews in New York City

Watching news on TV in the cantina of the barracks thinking "oh shit, time to leave before we get dragged into jew wars"

Where you in his mother's womb as well?

Old fart, 36 yrs old on 9/11

Supervising the rollout of a new cash register system at a restaurant.

First plane hit just before I left the house. Got text message from family member about second tower being hit.

Spent a good portion of the morning watching a TV through the window of a radio shack.

Once I knew rollout was OK, blew off the rest of my day to go home to watch the networks.

Things you don't forget if you were old enough to understand what was happening....

... the feeling of dread no knowing when the next attack was going to happen. Until sundown that night, we were waiting for the next shoe to drop.

... The US airspace being shut down, and the image of all those jumbo jets that had to do emergency landings in some small town in Canada. Population opened their doors and hearts to help until everyone could move on.

... The absolute anger, and the desire to strangle UBL with my bare hands.

... The cable channels slowing moving their program over to the news. It eventually got to the point that every channel on cable was showing the same news broadcast (or the news channel owned by their parent company)

... staying glued to the TV for the next 3 days waiting for the next happening.

... the prayer service in DC, with not a dry eye in the house.

... finally understanding why my parents remembered so many details about the JFK assassination and pearl harbor.

I wasnt even born yet

working in georgetown at 20 years old. walked from the dupont metro, it was eerily quiet. saw smoke coming from the pentagon, and tanks rolling down wisconsin. just thought to myself it was a weird morning. got in to work at the gap, and then learned what was going on.

>The absolute anger, and the desire to strangle UBL with my bare hands.
yeah how do you feel now knowing it was israel

Sucking on my friends penis in his treehouse before school started. I was 19.

I was in Belaruse, going to a corner store to get some soda for myself. when I came back, all news channels were playing footage of the towers and some middle eastern dude (probably osama) talking. the tv apologized for not having Russian translator present.

2002? I was born in 2001, just one month after 9/11

Michigan reporting in

enjoy your ban young man

Got woken up at fucking 2am as our base went on full alert. I legit thought we were going to war. Australian military went into full meltdown mode. Shit was weird.

It was my earliest memory. I member going to BJ's with my parents, and they were upset over something. On the end of one of the aisles (where they have promotional sales and such to attract your attention) they had a bunch of superhero and disney character stationary sets. I wanted a spiderman one. It had pencils, sharpener, notepad, drawing book, notebook, a bunch of other things. I came home and heard about it on the news that evening and I drew two 2D skyscrapers crudely. The one on the left had a satellite on top of it (viewed from the side, so it looked like a C with a line protruding from the opened center), and the one on the right had an antenna emerging from a block with a "dot" at the top.
I went to my mom and said "mommy is this what the buildings looked like" and she surprisingly said "yes."

I have no idea why I remember it this clearly, it's probably my clearest, longest memory. I didn't really know it at the time, I thought it (9/11) was something that happened relatively common considering it happened so early in my life, but I've always had this memory. My entire generation has been shaped by this, and the gen-Z'ers are going to pull ourselves out of this mess.

>t. '97 baby

No worries, I'll just go on my second device if I need to

my summer in 2001? san diego, portland oregan, detroit, brooklyn and manhatten, daytona fla.

was in school in daytona at the time of the attack. my 'itinerary' is pretty interesting, if you know the story.

I was in the south of Ireland on holiday with my family.

I was working airport secruity in the Logan International airport

I was at pizza pizza on my lunch break in grade 6. my mom filled out my permission slip allowing me to walk all the way to pizza pizza with my friends during our 40 minute lunch to get some slices.

heard about it on the TV at paki pizza and didnt see what the fuss was. who cares

and that's when it all changed...

Langley Air Force Base, Virginia
I know what happened to Flight 93

No it wasn't. Only an idiot buys into any of those "truther" theories.

me too. dick cheney shot that shit down.

18 in bed with my BFF prank calling her ex's new girlfriend all night woke up to the news and didn't know what the world trade center was, went back to sleep.

In class you god Damn hippie

Dick Cheney, huh?
Was he the guy flying the North Dakota ANG F-16, who fired an AIM-120 into the passenger jet, causing it to break into pieces as it fell from the sky?

Good job!

My mom sent me to a nigger school for 8th grade in 2001 cause she thought "magnet" school meant better. When the towers hit, all the niggers started laughing and hooting. The teacher who was an old black lady told all the niglets to shut the hell up unless they wanted a taste of her stick.

Then my mother came and picked me up, realized what a shithole she was sending me to, got me out of school and hired my aunt who was a private tutor to finish my 8th grade education. Then sent me to an upper class white only school for high school next year.

Sadly, it was one of the best days of my life.

300 ft from my house (in the park) waiting for my bus to take me to my middle school, listening to KROQ on my Walkman, it was a talk show of some kind, Kevin and bean? When I got to school, we were all confused. One of our male asian teachers was bawling.

skoo

I was a senior in high school. Was happy we got the next day off from school so I could play vidya

Please elaborate

4th grade classroom
teacher didnt inform us what happened until 11am eastern
I still remember her saying the first plane hit, and imediatly thinking it was an accident (it has a big antenna right?
And then she said a second hit and inarNRLY was like oh my shit just got real

I was 11, I didn't hear about it until about 15 minutes after it happened, we had library time in 5th grade or whatever grade I was in, the tv is on the news in the library (this was before smart phones you youngfags, and half kids didn't even have cellphones, and didn't use them during school,) seemed shocking, but we just went on with school.

It hit me how serious it was later that night when there was like a half mile line at the few gas stations in town because everyone wanted their vehicles filled.

miss those days where the only thing that mattered was games.

retard

fucking your mom
shill, sage and hide

>KFC on your birthday
el goblino

Trying to watch pokemon on the morning cartoons before school. Stuck watching historical moment instead.

We are all victims.

In your mum

in the cockpit

New pokemon's came out on saturday morning in the states.

Otherwise we'd have skipped school to watch it.

>dread
I was 22 when it happened and on the westcoast.
I remember automatically feeling that it would end at the towers because it wasnt a conventional attack and it would take much much more planning and resources to extend the attack beyond the trade center. Until the pentagon happend.
Then I remember thinking it would end on the eastcoast. Not once did I feel dread.
Fast forward to the day the Patriot act was signed and a lot of shit we as americans did on a daily basis became illegal. Suddenly the dread set in.

On a plane in new York