The absolute state of Bongland "Somali Rapist: “You Cannot Be a Virgin Because You Are White"

A Somali rapeugee in England has been sentenced after luring and raping a teenage girl into his home where he held a sharp piece of wood to a teenager’s throat as he raped her. >Good thing The UK has banned guns and knives, and has daily "weapon sweeps"

Ahmed Abdoule, 33, who is Somalian, told her she couldn’t be a virgin ‘because you are white’, adding ‘my country would love you’ following the attack. Ahmed Abdoule, 33, who is Somalian, told her she couldn’t be a virgin ‘because you are white’, adding ‘my country would love you’ following the attack. Ahmed Abdoule, 33, who is Somalian, told her she couldn’t be a virgin ‘because you are white’, adding ‘my country would love you."He also told her he would kill her if she told anyone what had happened. In a victim impact statement, the teenage victim said she still did not feel safe in her own home. She said: ‘I don’t seem able to talk to boys or men anymore, as I feel uneasy doing so. ‘Mum lefts me go a bit further from the house than last summer, but I always let her know where I am. ‘I used to go missing and stay out late, and mum used to nag me, telling me stuff could happen to me. ‘I never listened. She was right.’ The victim’s mum also wrote a statement, in which she said she felt she had ‘failed her as a mum.’
The rapist only got five years in prison but will be on the sex offender registry and has to attend classes where he will learn to control his sexual emergencies. >well at least he got jail time most Muslim child rapists don't. Google Rotherham child rape scandal

The rapist will not be deported as he is a UK citizen.

Read more: metro.co.uk/2018/02/09/rapist-told-woman-cant-virgin-white-attacked-7298404/?ito=cbshare

stormfront.org/forum/t1242175/

sott.net/article/377041-You-cannot-be-a-virgin-you-are-white-Rapist-a-Somali-national-sentenced-to-11yrs-in-prison-for-aggravated-rape

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/203615
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SAGE

SAGE

I've noticed so far that in every single rapist / abuse story surrounding the U.K. the girls are always the one to initiate it.

Bongs are absolutely disgusting creatures. Proto-goblinos

This is really fucked
I remember being scarred walking into a shower room when I was a kiddie and seeing this on the day to day street would have made me break down

I absolutely despise gay "people"

Your average British person

Is that picture for real?

the jews and the gays push this

yes that is a real pic

Another sexual emergency?

>yes that is a real pic

jesus christ.

Europe went from completely normal to completely and utterly fucked in 2 years.
I don't get why English people are not beating up Niggers and Pakis at random.
There are virtually no repercussions anywhere in Europe and the criminal justice department is obviously out of place, undermanned and unfit to deal with anyone who is not accustomed to living in a peaceful society.

Somalis are literally subhuman

>where he held a sharp piece of wood to a teenager’s throat as he raped her

"How to defend yourself against a pointed stick" class was unfortunately skipped. If only he'd have been wielding a banana.

White people are weak and the anti white media would have a field day if they got reports of whites beating up paki's. when Muslims or blacks riot they get what they want, if whites want a future in the world we need to stop being pushovers

Thank god England banned guns and knives

Some people in Australia do.

Whites aren't weaker than the pansy nigger in OP's pic. I am very close to taking a basic course of modern warfare in the Bundeswehr.
Who the fuck would have thought we would get into this situation ever again in our societies. Its a damn shame.

nope, the Queen

Lol paki manlet vs Australian muscle

I know your country and mine are competing to become the most cucked

Says in the Metro article he was sentenced to 11. He will probably be out in 5 with probation though.

The best we can really hope for at this point is segregated communities within our countries.
If even a portion of these invaders stay, our demographics are fucked.

blacked

>I used to go missing and stay out late, and mum used to nag me, telling me stuff could happen to me. ‘I never listened. She was right.’

Seems like he did what her parents failed to do. He turned street dwelling hoe into a very homey girl. Good Job Ahmed!

>sharp piece of wood
this is what happens when the people are disarmed, darkies with sticks and stones can terrorize your country

Not a bad idea to be prepared.

Things got interesting in Berlin recently. Antifa vs. AfD, with police trying to maintain order. My German is not perfect, but it appears the AfD march was a protest against Sharia law, which is not unreasonable.

SIGN THE PETITION
>petition.parliament.uk/petitions/203615

This is a great arguement. Theres no guns or knives allowed in prisons. Yet murders happen.

Hahahaahhahahahahahhaha muh empire muh colonies

Look at the bright side, bongs.

At least you have the Falklands

SAGE

Spots in white countries are valuable. Politicians deal them out for shekels and influence.

The time for sensible sharp piece of wood legislation is now.

It's fun to guess which type of nigger my racemixed relatives are. Each one has a different father and the fathers are gone so it's a real guessing game. I'm pretty sure the oldest one is part somali. They're all dumb as hell though. Fuck my cousins deserve hell.

She knew the attacker . Her fault for having a nigger as a friend .

How do Somalians get UK citizenship? Who gives it to them and on what grounds? Isn't UK citizenship procedure very hard?

Careful of the assault tire bong, a lot of people underestimate those things.

After raping a woman she becomes their legal wife in the papers and they are given citizenship by marriage

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>FOLLOW SOMALI BACK INTO HIS HOUSE
>GET CULTURALLY ENRICHED
>"I CANT TALK TO MEN ANYMORE"

too many women are incredibly obnoxious. a shame he didnt kill her as well. coalburning feminazi. maybe europe really needs sharia law. maybe women really need to start wearking burkas and not be allowed to leave the house alone anymore

>Isn't UK citizenship procedure very hard?
only if youre white