Mueller Investigation: Smell the Fear

After a long and costly investigation that they thought would end IN PEACH FO'TY FYV
Dems are becoming nervous that it may be the
infamous empty burger bun (AT BEST, FOR THEM)
>thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/374407-dem-senator-warns-mueller-against-issuing-russia-report-near-2018
>archive.is/YQA0C
Notice that Mueller report on Russian TrollFarm
is notoriously similar to previous reports on TrollFarm dating back to 2013 from steaming garbage pile Buzzfeed and the Atlantic
>archive.fo/2ZomP
>archive.is/3OkEf
To top it off, Mueller's indictment is not likely to prosecute anyone, thanks for spending all the time and money faggot, and he let it go on a Friday two days after a shoot em up with extremely shady details that will most likely never see the light of day.
The DOJ OIG report is coming soon to a notification board near you
CAN YOU SMELL THE FEAR?

archive.fo/2ZomP

Other urls found in this thread:

intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/memo_and_white_house_letter.pdf
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-06 CEG LG to DOJ FBI (Unclassified Steele Referral).pdf
hsgac.senate.gov/download/majority-staff-report-the-clinton-email-scandal-and-the-fbis-investigation-of-it
hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-correspondence
hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-documents
wsj.com/articles/fbi-officials-delayed-telling-congress-of-clinton-emails-discovered-before-2016-election-1517450265?mod=e2tw&page=1&pos=1
thehill.com/homenews/senate/372722-fbi-official-texted-potus-wants-to-know-everything-were-doing-report
mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article197894869.html
saraacarter.com/new-strzok-page-emails-discuss-evasion-message-archiving/
washingtonexaminer.com/devin-nunes-after-mueller-indictments-obama-administration-failed-to-act-on-house-intelligences-warnings-about-russia/article/2649358
archive.is/3RTkg
youtu.be/y3UgI-Q0R4U
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/18/the-battle-within-the-department-of-justice-black-hats-v-white-hats/
nypost.com/2018/02/16/russian-indictments-prove-trump-won-fair-and-square/
foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2018/02/16/indictment-russian-nationals.html
youtu.be/W1A0eKeL9v0
thenation.com/article/mccains-kremlin-ties/
youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k
thehill.com/homenews/administration/374444-trumps-anger-boils-over-with-russia-probe
archive.is/47gau
theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/15/john-mccain-ukraine-protests-support-just-cause
politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446
saraacarter.com/muellers-pit-bull-andrew-weissmann-busted-withholding-evidence-previous-case/
archive.is/1OnbM
fullmeasure.news/news/politics/russia-probe
youtu.be/XoAf_I3ULwE
lawandcrime.com/opinion/does-mueller-indictment-mean-clinton-campaign-can-be-indicted-for-chris-steele/
nationalreview.com/article/448161/susan-rice-john-brennan-samantha-power-unmasking-subpoenas-house-intelligence
youtu.be/oofynMRVwCc
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/31/robert-mueller-requests-postponement-of-general-mike-flynn-sentencing/
archive.is/qlOMi
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/14/us-senators-demand-know-russian-oligarch-hired-british-ex-spy/
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/255290/christopher-steele-putin-oleg-deripaska
foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/08/democratic-sen-mark-warner-texted-with-russian-oligarch-lobbyist-in-effort-to-contact-dossier-author-christopher-steele.html
dailycaller.com/2017/03/17/photos-trump-dossier-source-met-with-kremlin-crony-at-russian-expo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

February 02, 2018
House Intelligence Devin Nunes Memo: FISA Abuse at FBI and DOJ
>intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/memo_and_white_house_letter.pdf
February 06, 2018
Senate Judiciary Charles Grassley Memo: Christopher Steele Referral for Violation 18 U.S.C. 1001
>judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-06 CEG LG to DOJ FBI (Unclassified Steele Referral).pdf
February 07, 2018
Homeland Security Ron Johnson Memo: The Clinton Email Scandal
>hsgac.senate.gov/download/majority-staff-report-the-clinton-email-scandal-and-the-fbis-investigation-of-it
>hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-correspondence
FBI Text Messages and E-mails
>hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-documents
(Soon)
Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz Report
If you think the Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, position is not important, remember this:
Remarkably, President Obama did not appoint a permanent one for the State Department during Mrs. Clinton’s entire tenure.
When John Kerry took over as Secretary of State, the newly appointed IG found and disclosed that Mrs. Clinton used an illegal secret server.
Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch stymied his efforts at every turn.
Their defiance of his Congressionally-mandated duties was so egregious he and 46 other IGs wrote a letter to Congress complaining of the Obama administration’s obstruction.
Sally Yates, who was the Number Two person at DOJ, blocked Mr. Horowitz from oversight of the National Security Division of the Department of Justice.
Notably, that is the division that worked with the FBI on the Steele dossier and the FISA “warrant” to create the “Russia collusion” pack of lies.
For almost a year, he has been investigating how Mr. Comey, the FBI and Department of Justice handled the issue of Mrs. Clinton’s emails and matters that may be related to that.

>wsj.com/articles/fbi-officials-delayed-telling-congress-of-clinton-emails-discovered-before-2016-election-1517450265?mod=e2tw&page=1&pos=1

>thehill.com/homenews/senate/372722-fbi-official-texted-potus-wants-to-know-everything-were-doing-report

>mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article197894869.html

>saraacarter.com/new-strzok-page-emails-discuss-evasion-message-archiving/

So are any of these Russians even prosecutable?

Id shake their hands for electing trump

I'd say it's an [insert some Latin legal term] indictment of Obama's failures DESU
Devin Nunes after Mueller indictments: Obama administration 'failed to act' on House Intelligence's warnings about Russia
>washingtonexaminer.com/devin-nunes-after-mueller-indictments-obama-administration-failed-to-act-on-house-intelligences-warnings-about-russia/article/2649358
>archive.is/3RTkg

KEN STARR FULL ONE-ON-ONE INTERVIEW WITH MARIA BARTIROMO (2/18/2018)
>youtu.be/y3UgI-Q0R4U

Again, the IG discovery of specific illegal activity is what has transparently initiated a prosecutor within the DOJ to parallel track with Horowitz, which we see visibly with cooperation by: Bill Priestap (FBI), Bruce Ohr (DOJ), Peter Strzok (FBI), Lisa Page (DOJ) and James Baker (FBI Legal Counsel). Each of these individuals remains inside their respective unit, yet each of these individual has been completely removed from their authority. In essence, they are holding down empty chairs:
>theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/18/the-battle-within-the-department-of-justice-black-hats-v-white-hats/

The very good news for the president is that the indictments are firm in saying that any Americans contacted by the 13 charged Russians, including Trump campaign associates, did not know they were dealing with Russians.

The indictments also state forcefully that despite their social media efforts, which ranged from creative to clumsy, the Russians had no impact on the election results.
>nypost.com/2018/02/16/russian-indictments-prove-trump-won-fair-and-square/

Read the Indictment in full here:
>foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2018/02/16/indictment-russian-nationals.html

Jefferson Beauregard Sessions also with Maria Bartiromo 2/18/18

>youtu.be/W1A0eKeL9v0

>Notice that Mueller report on Russian TrollFarm is notoriously similar to previous reports on TrollFarm dating back to 2013 from steaming garbage pile Buzzfeed and the Atlantic

This shit and more has all been public knowledge for years

thenation.com/article/mccains-kremlin-ties/

OCTOBER 1, 2008

There'll never be a serious investigation into Ukraine, it's interference, collusion with a certain political party, why all of a sudden Hillary and McCain were on the same page, Nuland and Pyatt picking the Prime Minister, what other three-letter agencies were involved, Crowdstrike, the NGO's connections to Soros funded organizations...

youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k

Rod ROSENSTEIN knows what hes doing. You can trust him.

I certainly hope so, but not taking that for a given.

Love it. Swords are unsheathed. Bump

Its both impressive and sad how much time you've put into your alternate reality.

Trump's anger boils over with Russia probe
>thehill.com/homenews/administration/374444-trumps-anger-boils-over-with-russia-probe
>archive.is/47gau
GEOTUS with some choice tweets for the scumbags
>“Finally, Liddle’ Adam Schiff, the leakin’ monster of no control, is now blaming the Obama Administration for Russian meddling in the 2016 Election,” Trump tweeted. “He is finally right about something. Obama was President, knew of the threat, and did nothing. Thank you Adam!”
Adam Schiff is neck deep in his own shit

McCain and Ukraine theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/15/john-mccain-ukraine-protests-support-just-cause
>John McCain tells Ukraine protesters: 'We are here to support your just cause'
>GOP senator in Ukraine to support pro-EU protests

Senator John McCain told thousands of Ukrainian protesters camped on Kiev's main square that Ukraine's destiny lay in Europe and that it would make Europe better.

"Ukraine will make Europe better and Europe will make Ukraine better," he said to crowds protesting....
"We are here to support your just cause, the sovereign right of Ukraine to determine its own destiny freely and independently.
And the destiny you seek lies in Europe," said McCain, a leading Republican voice on US foreign policy.
The presence of McCain at the anti-government rally after a weeks-long stand-off between demonstrators and the authorities further highlighted the geo-political East-West tug-of-war which Ukraine is once again at the centre of.
Politicians from Berlin and Brussels have paid morale-boosting trips to the square, drawing denunciation from the Russian prime minister, Dmitry Medvedev, for "crude" meddling in Ukraine's affairs.

Speaking to CNN, McCain said: “...... This is a grassroots revolution here – it's been peaceful except when the government tried to crack down on them....
“I'm praising their ability and their desire to demonstrate peacefully for change that I think they deserve.”

Asked about Russian president Vladimir Putin's role in the crisis, McCain said: “There's no doubt that Ukraine is of vital importance to Putin.
..... Russia, without Ukraine it's an eastern power, with Ukraine it's a western power.
This is the beginning of Russia, right here in Kiev. .....

“These people love the United States of America, they love freedom – and I don't think you could view this as anything other than our traditional support for people who want free and democratic society.”

Crowdstrike Ukraine

politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office.
They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election.
And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.
----
A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort (pictured) and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.
Manafort’s work for Yanukovych caught the attention of a veteran Democratic operative named Alexandra Chalupa, who had worked in the White House Office of Public Liaison during the Clinton administration. Chalupa went on to work as a staffer, then as a consultant, for Democratic National Committee.
The DNC paid her $412,000 from 2004 to June 2016, according to Federal Election Commission records, though she also was paid by other clients during that time, including Democratic campaigns and the DNC’s arm for engaging expatriate Democrats around the world.
In an interview this month, Chalupa told Politico she had developed a network of sources in Kiev and Washington, including investigative journalists, government officials and private intelligence operatives.
While her consulting work at the DNC this past election cycle centered on mobilizing ethnic communities — including Ukrainian-Americans — she said that, when Trump’s unlikely presidential campaign began surging in late 2015, she began focusing more on the research, and expanded it to include Trump’s ties to Russia, as well.

Mueller's Nigger Dog, Andrew Weissmann, Busted for Withholding Evidence

The issue with Weissmann both pre-dates and transcends any of these current political issues,” said Schoen, who also used to represent the ACLU in Alabama. “I have met with Senator (Charles) Grassley’s staff and the DOJ IG about these issues and that was well before all of this…I care about these issues as a person who chose this profession and am otherwise very proud to be able to practice law, as the proud son of an FBI agent, and as a civil rights attorney dedicated to doing my part in trying to improve public institutions
>saraacarter.com/muellers-pit-bull-andrew-weissmann-busted-withholding-evidence-previous-case/
>archive.is/1OnbM

Well, I was thinking a government investigation, although I must give politico credit for going as far as they did.

>Chalupa told Politico she had developed a network of sources in Kiev and Washington, including investigative journalists, government officials and private intelligence operatives.

Oh, yeah and X marks the spot for a start of a good investigation.

Drain
The
Swamp

There are numerous investigations going on, but one of them, at least, is coming to a close. That is the House Intelligence Committee investigation into alleged Trump-Russia collusion. As of today, that Republican-led investigation hasn’t turned up any improper ties to Russia, but has revealed something perhaps larger and even more serious. We asked to sit down with both the top Democrat and Republican on the committee, only the Republican chairman Devin Nunes agreed.
>fullmeasure.news/news/politics/russia-probe

There's a shit tonne of Ukrainians who more than shitposted to influence the US election.
Porky Poroshenko when cringing like a dig to the WH... And got a kicking like the cur he is.

Oh Lawd!

fullmeasure.news/news/politics/russia-probe

>Sharyl: On the unmaskings, one very tangible bit of evidence that to me looks like a crime. Is the fact that the US Ambassador to the UN, Samantha Power. It looked like she had made a masking request on a near-daily basis. Which is amazing in 2016. It's pretty incredible. Yet she reportedly told Congress, most of those were not really her.

>Rep. Devin Nunes: Yeah.

>Sharyl: Wouldn't that mean somebody committed a serious National Security Crime if they used her name to request unmaskings of US Citizens?

>Rep. Devin Nunes: Yeah, so we don't know what the truth is there. I think it would be, I think it's highly unlikely that she was not the one who was giving permission to make those unmasking requests.
Sharyl: So you don't believe her?

>Rep. Devin Nunes: I just don't know how that's possible.

I've a funny feeling you'll find out Nunes.

Another thread was curious about this guy...
Who Susan rice copied in on the email she sent herself at 12-15pm on Jan20.

Oh, the infamous email...

Nosenstein speaks on Mueller Russain Indictments
>youtu.be/XoAf_I3ULwE

whoops reply meant for

Not only Ukrainians...
Fifth, if Mueller’s theory is correct, three things make the Clinton Campaign a potential target: it knew Steele was a foreign citizen; it knew, and paid, Steele to influence an election; and it knew, and facilitated, Steele neither registering as a foreign agent nor reporting his funding from the Clinton campaign to the Federal Election Commission, by disguising its funding of payments to Steele laundered through a law firm as a “legal expense.”
>lawandcrime.com/opinion/does-mueller-indictment-mean-clinton-campaign-can-be-indicted-for-chris-steele/

They're trying to disguise their failed coup as a good faith effort to remove foreign influence from our elections. Mueller will claim that was his goal all the time, only paranoid right wing nuts thought that he was engaged in a coup. Russians were destabilizing the country, and Mueller stopped it will be their spin.

Thanks you reading up on that now, intriguing!

Notice the weird spelling if his name.

LOL, I mistyped it in Google and was looking at a wrestler's ass. Unlike Mr. Ried, that's not something I'd be interested in.

“Middle East expert”
If he’s such an experienced middle eastern expert, how did he survive being thrown from the roof of a building?
He’s not an expert just a fag with some kind of weird Stockholm syndrome fetish.

Checks out.

Here's the thread.

Samantha power

nationalreview.com/article/448161/susan-rice-john-brennan-samantha-power-unmasking-subpoenas-house-intelligence
Curtis Ried... works for the US UN mission according to leaked Hillary e-mails.

>

Heh. The thing you run across in Google.

Thanks, already ready that :)

Bump

He had a big, burly protector.

look at his smug face when she asks the question 10:10
>youtu.be/oofynMRVwCc

Heh. The extreme measures taken to avoid being swept up in any collection.

Wow, imagine the Clinton Campaign, Fusion GPS and Mr. Steele (perhaps the FBI itself) being held to the same standard the 13 Russian shitposters are being held to.

We're going to restore the rule of law
DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEAR CONFIRMED

frequency hopper
imagine the peasants rejoicing my frend

>Don’t expect such an indictment. Mueller chose his targets because he knows they will never appear in court, never contest the charges, and cannot be arrested or extradited as Russian citizens. Mueller’s unprecedented prosecution raises three novel arguments: first, that speaking out about American politics requires a foreign citizen to register under the Foreign Agents Registration Act; second, that speaking out about American politics requires a foreign citizen list their source and expenditure of funding to the Federal Election Commission; and third, that mistakes on visa applications constitute “fraud” on the State Department. All appear to borrow from the now-discredited “honest services” theories Mueller’s team previously used in corporate and bribery cases, cases the Supreme Court overturned for their unconstitutional vagueness. The indictment raises serious issues under the free speech clause of the First Amendment and due process rights under the Fifth Amendment.

Thank you for sharing that, I really needed that perspective. It reaffirms what I already knew, the whole shebang is a huge fucking joke.

Only to deny a visa. Where would the jurisdiction be in their case?

>imagine the peasants rejoicing my frend

Mueller is not /ourguy/
he was chosen so that when he has nothing left but his dick in his hand the leftist scum won't have anything to cry about
All chicken but the gravy
Mueller is not with us, but there are others...

If Killary and her neocon buddies had their way, it would be in some corner of the irradiated planet that they'd lay claim to.

>All appear to borrow from the now-discredited “honest services” theories Mueller’s team previously used in corporate and bribery cases, cases the Supreme Court overturned for their unconstitutional vagueness.

Agreed, and if that article is correct (undoubtedly it is), I think a little looking into Mueller's past may be worth doing. I keep pointing out that Mueller, Flynn are being indicted for things that when on during his watch as Director of the FBI, it sounds as though he stewardship left much to be desired. What was he doing/ where was he all those years?

>Mueller, Flynn are being indicted for things that when on during his watch as Director of the FBI

Oops. Manafort, Flynn...

Hell, let's take Mueller's legal theories further, what would the mean for Zuckerberg, Dorsey, or operators of social media sites? Youtube?

You have to admit, it's pretty weak stuff.

YEAH! That Mueller investigation is REALLY closing in on those darn democrats!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...dummy....

Manafort - pre 2016 money laundering going back a decade or more - NOTHING - and I could honestly care less about him
Flynn - sentencing delayed, did nothing wrong. They tried to bleed him dry and/or threatened family. This one I do care about and will be following as closely as possible. This case could expose corruption and political bias at the highest levels of American Justice system
>theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/31/robert-mueller-requests-postponement-of-general-mike-flynn-sentencing/
Exactly. What a bunch of idiots. Even SoroS distancing himself from them or pretending to

and I'm grateful to see at least a few leftys ITT
was beginning to think making it was useless

>Even SoroS distancing himself from them or pretending to

Just more fodder for the idiots that watch CNN.

By their own admission. But if you look at reddit they're all declaring the opposite. Without evidence of course.

Former Trump aide Richard Gates to plead guilty; agrees to testify against Manafort, sources say
The same individual said he did not believe Gates has information to offer Mueller's team that would "turn the screws on Trump
"He can't afford to pay it,'' said one lawyer who is involved with the investigation. "If you go to trial on this, that's $1 million to $1.5 million. Maybe more, if you need experts'' to appear as witnesses.
>archive.is/qlOMi
ITS SURELY OVER FOR DRUMPHFHF NAO
leftys will jump for joy and put on those pussy hats and MARCH!

The Democrats have destroyed their credibility in America. It’s ironic that the one thing they thought would bring Trump down would end up hurting them the most. You can’t script irony like this. You just have to sit back and let it happen.

Why hasn't this investigation ended yet?

No cumstained blue dress
patience is not one of my virtues but they are making it easier, desu

Anybody else wondering why...

The whole investigation into the Russians and their "influence". But it stopped short of election fraud?

Ironic, the last thing that would have been "illegal" was them moving here, getting an ID, and actually voting@!@#@$#$@

What the fuck is wrong with us?

Yeah. The same reason there won't be any real investigation into Ukrainian influence. The "troll factory" was an easy target, that will never actually be questioned. It's a Dog and Pony show for the stupid.

So, you're saying, it's over...?

Oh Hell no. The dog and pony show must continue at least past the midterm, there's a chance the naive may still buy tickets.

But what I'm saying is that the weak-sauce Russian indictment, actually may encourage Russians to come over... simply to vote in the mid-terms!

>is notoriously similar to previous reports on TrollFarm dating back to 2013 from steaming garbage pile Buzzfeed and the Atlantic
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. Maybe I should have applied to be on Mueller's team. I can googlewhack like you wouldn't believe!

Heh, I think that's a stretch.

something useful to bring up in conversation with
folks who rely on security clearance for their jobs,
regular folks, is to ask them if they had done some
of the things the elites are/have been getting away
with and were caught, where would they be now?
You don't have to be some special agent fucker
to need a top secret. Construction, secretaries, lots of middle class people are cleared for their
jobs and they can't deny how fucked they would
be if they carried out some of the bullshit that
has been exposed lately [has been going on for
years as is evident by posts ITT - thanks to the
contributors]
and with that this is OP and I'm out
patiently -heheh- waiting for the next thang

How much fucking sense would it make if Trump paid the Russians to make boomer-tier memes and McCain is riled because he is the exact demographic that would eat that shit up?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/14/us-senators-demand-know-russian-oligarch-hired-british-ex-spy/

Umm...

>A prominent Russian oligarch has been drawn into the Trump dossier row after his lawyers were formally asked whether he had worked with the British ex-spy behind the claims.

>Earlier this week the head of the FBI declined to answer whether Mr Steele had worked for Mr Deripaska when asked during a public committee hearing.

Declined hey?

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/255290/christopher-steele-putin-oleg-deripaska

Manafort, Gates, McCain, the Clintons, the Podesta Bros, Biden and son and many others all were tied up in Ukraine and many of the same schemes. Never forget that.

How have I missed all of this?!

foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/08/democratic-sen-mark-warner-texted-with-russian-oligarch-lobbyist-in-effort-to-contact-dossier-author-christopher-steele.html

Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia, had extensive contact last year with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch who was offering Warner access to former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele, according to text messages obtained exclusively by Fox News.

>"We have so much to discuss u need to be careful but we can help our country," Warner texted the lobbyist, Adam Waldman, on March 22, 2017.

>"I'm in," Waldman, whose firm has ties to Hillary Clinton, texted back to Warner.

I think Mueller is trying to protect FBI, DOJ, etc.
They illegally spied and these indictments make it appear as though there was some reason to be worried about russia. Complete BS, a troll farm? It's laughable but checked in with a retard dem and sure enough this proves we have to be deeply concerned about Russia, although for the first time there wasn't we're going to get trump roar. He's know worried and just wants it to go away.

Heh, the Belarusian bullshitter met Oleg Deripaska too. Supposedly, Steele's source was an intermediary. I wonder if at the time Steele had any idea how full of shit Millian is.

dailycaller.com/2017/03/17/photos-trump-dossier-source-met-with-kremlin-crony-at-russian-expo/

Look at what was uncovered here alone and you think the IC doesn't have dirt or isn't in cahoots.

Trump was not expected by them to win and yet here we are. The best is yet to come.

How the fuck can she be on TV with such an intolerable voice?