THERE WILL BE ANOTHER PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN 2 YEARS TIME

THERE WILL BE ANOTHER PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN 2 YEARS TIME

WHO FUCKING /PUMPED/ HERE?

are you sure about that

I'll pump you full of my all-American manblast

>mfw trump will win with no effort

>only one more year until the candidate to run against Trump is announced

only feels like a few months ago when he announced he'd run and everyone treated it like a prank

> trump supporters trying this hard to shill
> the left can't meme

You couldn't pump your wife, settle soyboy.

I guess. It will be funny seeing republicucks bickering trying to pull a Trump.

This is what I mean. Feels like only yesterday he announced and it all went to crazy. I just want more happenings.

>turkish dawn

>mfw the GOP try to run Jeb Bush as a candidate again in the primary and Trump announces he'll go to a debate with Jeb, more to humor him than anything

>mfw they start the debate
>Trump says "Back for more Jeb?"
>the audience laughs a bit
>"Where's the fucking wall, Donald?"
>awkward silent moment
>Trump says "Now see here-"
>Jeb says "There are niggers and spics flooding into the country, why haven't you stopped it Donald? Why are you such a fucking cuck?"

>we'll get jeb posting again

I feel fuzzy.

Do they hold elections during civil wars?

>1965-2018
>Whites still becoming a minority
>still no civil war

Whenever you ready, little man!

This. I don't see another election happening. And by the way. There's 3 years left. Okay 2 years and 11 months. If you think it's bad now wait until high level officials in the DOJ, and FBI start get indicted. You can't stop this train.

>civil wars?
Fuck off Soros.

>There's 3 years left. Okay 2 years and 11 months.
American electoral campaigns begin way earlier and drag on far longer than is socially healthy. Good for memes tho. It'll probably start around late 2019.

We're already in the midst of a civil war. A civil war doesn't necessary include literal violence. Whether it comes to violence, I can't say. All I can say is we have two polarized factions and we are at war. Every day that goes by, there are less and less people willing to be centric.

Elections aside we still have Trump for nearly 3 years.

Not once we IMPEACH him sweetie. TICK..........TOCK........TICK...........TOCK.......

Okay. Then do it. I guess your only goal is violence.

3 years you dum bitch

At this point, Biden is the only potential candidate who has any chance of beating Trump

Ur delusional shill

>being this dumb as an American about your own poltics

The absolute state of the 56% stars of America.

Anyone else here #HardForGabbard?

oh shitttt what does it meannnnnn

it's a shitpost, don't you guys remember jebhead posting

LETS FUCKING GO ALREADY

Where does all the time go lads? What have you achieved in that time?

no they dont
the state run educations teach the brainlets to forget things mere months after learning 'facts'

>implying martial law won't be implemented before then

Q predicted this.

i'll get excited when it seems like anyone is capable of beating Trump. i feel like a Hillary fan during 2016, just bored with a conclusion that appears obvious.

kek the best timeline

> In increasing efforts to use shock tactics to steal Republican nomination, would be usurpers become more and more insane and offensive
> Mike Pence starts bbqing homos in the white house lawn
> Paul Nehlen eventually takes the nomination by literally lynching niggers at the GOP convention
> CNN and NBC jizz in their pants as Democrat front runner Chuck "Charlize" Schumer (who had to change gender to have chance of winning victim points) gets gangbanged by PoC while apologizing for everything ever.
> Not to be out alpha'd by Nehlan, Trump attends the Democrat convention and does a literal Red Wedding, this time with actual murder.
> Democrat establishment dead, the remainder continue the cuck competitions.
> They are voter ID'ed and RWDS eliminate them on Inauguration/Purge day
> Now with a taste for blood Trump nukes the middle east, livestreaming footage from the cruise missile in real time
> Crusades commence
> Jan 2020, Constantinople is retaken

digits to confirm 2020 election mayhem

Im already poisoning the well for obvious campaign slogans

They know exactly how it would pan out for them. And as such I bet they will do their best to try to sew chaos prior to 2020, just as they have been doing thus far, and every single iteration of it will blow up in their faces more and more.