I’m ready for you, wh*Tes

I’m ready for you, wh*Tes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XfbqHRY4PY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder that its not okay to be wh*Te.
Daily reminder that wh*Tes are subhumans without any culture or civilzation. daily reminder that wh*Tes are psychially and mentally inferior to other races. Daily reminder when you see a wh*Te subhuman in street don't forget to spit on his face and bully him. He deserves it because he is a wh*Te subhuman and he shamelessly dares to be in present with the same enviorment that BLACK man breathes in.

Bet

Dylann Roof shot up a church full of niggers and a race war didn't happen. Why would this time be any different?

OP you've given me a really solid idea, as most theaters will be black only...

This is what happens when you call Black Person a nigger outside Cred Forums. Know your place or else we'll make you know it.

nigger

Is anyone actually surprised that niggers chimp out when called niggers? Of course your first action would be violence, your brain cant process anything else. Hence why majority of crimes are all niggers. Its funny because if Black Panther worked on the streets like Spiderman he would be attacking niggers like 99% of the time.

Because Black Panther matters more to them than a church

BOY IT SURE WOULD SUCK IF THAT HAPPENED
So now the question is which city is getting blessed with a CIA shooting this week?

Why are they giving us ideas? lol

ULAN

nigger I carry.. go on fuck with me.

Aww so physically and mentally inferior that we were able to enslave you chimps, huh?

>Tyrone brings his side bitch to the theater to see Black Panther
>His regular bitch shows up with Leroy to see same move
>Tyrone - "HOL UP, HOL UP MUTHAFUKAS!!!"
>out come the Glocks
>firefight ensues
>dead niggers everywhere
Why would there even be a "race war" needed to get the desired result?

>Wheights
What is a wheights?

>dares to be in present with the same enviorment
Nigger wut?

>do something shitty to the white guy
>he calls you nigger
>you chimp out
like pottery

Give them your wives as reparations witey

someone please do it

nigger.

Watch that video, faggot. Dude getting punched is a spic

You know what you have to do, burgers.

The Cred Forumstards will say shit like "they have low iq, they're violent,ugly etc". But those are just flimsy excuses. The real reason is because that The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man’s demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Now do you understand why Cred Forums (read:wh*Tes) hate Black people ?

no one argues that you aren't dangerous """people""", indeed that's why americans want you to migrate to wakanda. BLACK POWER AYYY

I'm sure the probability of a black person "popping a cap" in the cinema is much more likely.

Meme flags were a mistake.

A fictional movie is more important to niggers than God

Great. Now we just need a willing martyr.

stop LARPing as a wh*Te subhuman. You are degrading yourself.

Oh please mr African American Egyptian kang please do not enlighten me for being so inferior

Do people scour twitter all day to find things to post here?

The race war already started. Kikes lost.

>t. Chinese Cuck

That dude screams steroids. Look at his muscles below the neck. You can't work those out without doing shoulder shrugs 20+ hours a day.

Go back to wakanda.

Why do they capitalize the t in wh*Tes?

The eternal t*rk

Disrespecting Wakanda > Disrespecting God

Because wh*Tes are subhumans and they don't deserve proper spelling

Is that Steven Ogg?

All these niggers are going nuts

This pictures explains well why wh*Te subhumans and BLACK People will never be equal... Sorry, we are just superior to you.

I heavily doubt those guys said nigger. It's more like those niggers are niggers, nigged up and are now being niggers

No, they post to Twitter and then here to give it more attention.

>His body is large
Das rite

I bet this is the same guy who constantly spams blacked threads

I also bet he is actually a jew, just like barneyfag, just like the gay discord poster, just like ACK, just like the guy who edited Ben's comics

it's always a fucking jew

Looks like he’s dead?!

this is a stupid way to learn there are more combat aged able bodied white guys in America than there are blacks in total (men, women, mammies, etc).

It's just the Turks shitposting

Dont forget the FinnKnight and ObamaLeaf

Go back to Wakanda.

Maybe in America, if you call someone N in Russia they aslo make you applause.

Why are blacks so violent?
>inb4 blacks =/= niggers

>you cant get decent sized traps without doing a fuckload of shrugs

ask me how i know you have never been to a gym

Pic related

Wow. Which one could people live in?

Don't be a idiot. You won't last 5 minutes.

This is what sitemic instatwoshunul raycesm looks like

I knew a few black guys in high school that would get into fights and make shit up with "he called me a nigger" every. fucking. time. So for me I'm skeptical of the "b-b-but he called me a nigger" defense.

>Black People
They didn't even do that, North Africa all major civilizations in North Africa were white

Niggers should be called niggers. There should be nothing wrong with calling someone a nigger.

Fuck off kike. Jews are better than polacks

i see you on here a lot. why are you scared to write whites with an i?

Why would you censor 'white' yet still use 'person' afterwards?
Just say cracker you stupid nigger.

>"WE WUZ KANGZ"
>proceeds to lose civilization and technological advances to a bunch of snowniggers living in stick huts

UMM NO SWEETIE. I THINK YOU'LL FIND THAT The TÜRK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of central asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The TÜRK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The TÜRK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the TÜRK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent turkish seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the TÜRK man impregnates.

In total, the TÜRK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the TÜRK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Black Panther Drinks Purple Drank made from flowers.

Those are pygmies. Oceanic negritoes t looks like from their beaks. Which means they’re not niggers but more like abos

I want mah nigga black, not roasted.

one of you needs to sacrifice himself and start the race war

pretty please

Go back to Europe. America is ours.

Niggers are pussies and most of the time won't do shit. Case and point;

>see nigger run a red light next to me
>flash high-beams and honk horn
>nigger rolls down window and gives me the middle finger
>ragemode on for this honkey
>wait patiently for green light
>turn after them, see their shitty little car on the top of the hill on main street
>Audi is now building boost and ESP is off
>fly up that hill with all four wheels looking for grip to catch these niggers
>stop next to them on a red light
>open my window and yell at them
>"ROLL DOWN YOUR WINDOW YOU FUCKING NIGGER, I'VE GOT A FEW CHOSEN WORDS FOR YOU"
>nigger looks away and tries to ignore me
>"Hey, are you fucking deaf or just retarded you fucking nigger, roll down your window and I'll tell you where to shove that middle finger of yours"
>nigger still ignores me
>"Next time you decide to play a little bitch, you better fucking check it isn't me, because I will fucking kill you and you know cops here don't give a fuck about a dead nigger, you don't come into my country and start shit you fucking subhuman monkey"
>drive off

That's the day I learnt that niggers aren't going to do shit when confronted. I should have given a nigger the bat.

If theres one country that can produce another joker to shoot up a movie theatre that country is USA.

rofl

epitome of retarded children perhaps, there is not a single god damn thing alpha about them, the loudest one in the room is always the weakest one...and boi niggers sure are loud are they not? humanoid peacocks, the inferiority complex SO FUCKING overwhelming that their entire existence and most of their retarded behavior is about trying to convince themselves and onlookers that they are not the pathetic niggers they actually are.

unironically this

>what happens when you call Black Person a nigger outside Cred Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=8XfbqHRY4PY

throw a banana at the screen

Can we please make shitty screen shot social media posts a bannable offense?

He's totally a jew lol he just called some jew out for degrading himself saying he was white.

It seems Dylann should have waited untill this movie came out.

What if its white FBI agents? Or MOSSAD agents, like in Florida, still going to drop a dime?

>things that never happened for 400

I'm ready weak whiteys

>A pygmy is a member of an ethnic group whose average height is unusually short; anthropologists define pygmy as a member of any group where adult men are on average less than 150 cm (4 feet 11 inches) tall.[1] A member of a slightly taller group is termed "pygmoid".[2]
>The term is most associated with peoples of Central Africa
>Central Africa

You really aren't though...

Topkek

Oh man, don't go giving the deep state ideas now @naksinc

funny, because niggers never managed to make armor
or make iron
or invent the wheel

>Posts a nigger that Guts killed.

Lol

you know what you have to do anons

keep coping cumskin, BBCs have the best androgen receptors. That guy doesn't even lift.

It's just as real.

I invented the big ol' Willy in your weak white womens
Also, your thin cum skin always crackle so easely against our iron fists