What's your hill to die on Cred Forums ?

I'm done with this. The constant trot out of kids to promote confiscation. Let them try it. Seriously, why don't we call our reps and advocate only for flat out confiscation? Let's give them a real show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
youtube.com/watch?v=JMxG0reODQY
snopes.com/trump-sign-bill-revoking-obama-era-gun-checks-people-mental-illnesses/
chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-mentally-ill-gun-buying-ban-20170213-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHOOTING WAS DONE BY ISRAEL.

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Team of 2-3 shooters (Mossad Agents) go into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime

More points
>Scott Israel quoted the Talmud in press conference for shooting
>MSM made sure to report the shooting interrupted "Holocaust classes"
>Several victims were Jewish (blood passover/sacrifice ritual)
>Cruz was an Elsagate MKUltra victim / Youtube pedo

This tbqh
Come for my gun I kill yoo

There was no shooting. No deaths, no injuries, no shots fired, are you part of the disinformation, agent?

This isn't important. What's important is what they're doing now. We will fall victim to incrementalism again unless this gets escalated.

Only sith deal in absolute

1. semi auto guns are useless murder toys
2. taking them away with save thousands of lives and prevent thousands of future mass murder killing sprees.

If we can redpill the youth that these shootings are fake and memeworthy, we can get them laughing at school functions and brainwashing sessions, this will neuter the fake shootings and make it fun to laugh at the deep state and their, ahem, ((((their))) hoax mind control operations

I'm pretty sure that high school youths typically die from drugs/alcohol/car crashes/stupid dare games. Like one million times more than from guns.

Drugs are already banned, doesn't prevent any retard from finding anything he wants.
Alchohol is banned for sale to anyone under 21, yet we know they still manage to get older friends to buy alcohol for them so that they can get vodka on tampons and stick them into their anus. That was an easy ban to go around now, wasn't it?
Of course "games" where kids strangle each other or push on their chest until they pass out and often die are banned, still don't prevent retards from doing it.
Now what, since cars are allowed for those over 16, how about we ban cars for anyone under 25? That would actually save dozens of thousands of lives every year.
Those little faggots think they are dying? I've got the perfect solution, ban them from driving cars.

You can redpill a million people and it won't be enough I'm sorry to say.

You are probably right lol.

It is truly sad that Nikolas did not put them down as well.

BIN THAT GUN

What was the biggest reason Brits didn't fight back do you think? Not mocking, genuine question.

>d-dont expose israel, goy!

I draw attention to the "CC" means "33" Freemasonic signature

I don't have a problem with doing that, I just it isn't as important because it's never going to be enough. Culture shifts are slow, this is an immediate threat.

the thing is, they -might- MAYBE get something like "class a license for semi auto" or some weird shit that requires more control, but even then,
1) non semiauto still around
2) semiauto weapons will still be around and obtainable illegally
3) itd be state by state not federal
idk im sure there's more fallacies in "ban all the guns"
simply cant work

This, right here, is exactly what we can't allow to happen. The incrementalism will eventually destroy us. We have to push them to a point of a full on confiscation.

Death by 1000 cuts. Give not an inch

lol seriously though.. i said they -might-
most likely this becomes less talked about as time goes on much like the vegas shooting
typically 2-3 weeks is the max hype for newsworthy

Dems have had this on the plate since Obama left office. When Trump is out or they take congress, expect something.

We need confiscation or nothing. We're more likely to get confiscation and be able to start a revolt than prevent them from passing a gun control law.

>2. taking them away with save thousands of lives and prevent thousands of future mass murder killing sprees.
Too bad I don't care

Agree it will go down the memory hole very fast. But I worry they are stepping up how hard they press after each one. And I don’t worry about anything as dire as bans or confiscation. I worry about giving an inch.

>Seriously, why don't we call our reps and advocate only for flat out confiscation? Let's give them a real show.
your Yarmulke is showing...

>What's your hill to die on Cred Forums
The one where I'm carrying a gun.

You're not taking our guns, you commie faggot.

a notoriously armed populace discourages foreign ground invasion

also, you're a kike

(((Who))) is paying this (((kasky))) kid? You know who.

What a faggot in the pic

Gonna ban household chemicals and all automobiles too?

I'm ready to become a professional synagogue shooter.

Go to Europe.

Leftists do not have arguments, only appeals to emotions. You shouldn't feel surprised. If they day comes where troopers are knocking at our doors for our guns we'll all deal with it then. No need to rawl up the agency niggers that float around here.

I was pretty close to accepting at least raising the age limit to purchase certain firearms. But fuck em.

a confiscation scenario would be a full on civil war that would kill more people than 10000 "school shootings" which may or may not even happened

Nice one Goldberg, i'm sure you like the Jew funded incrementalism we've been enjoying right no flag?

>survived the shooting
Was he in the vicinity of the shooting, or was he somewhere on the campus at the time?

Because a “Holocaust survivor” is any Jew who was alive in the 1940s, so it would be very Jewish to create a similar standard here.

>you're either with us or against us
Only a sith deals an absolute

Wonder how many lawsuits there will be since we got dead Jews. Theyre going to sue the district, the gun makers, the security guards...everything in sight.

He was "stateside"

SHALL

generation that eats Tide Pods has no valuable opinion.

NOT

i'd like to know as well

I don't remember people talking shit about Obama and mocking him when there was mass shootings while he was in office.

>Snead
Damn, if only Chuck adopted him.

I already died on my hill. Just waiting for the rest of you faggots, but I'll be old and indifferent by then, so I play video games and drink a lot.

I really hope they pass legislation in the US to confiscate guns.

Why? Because I want to see the absolute state of the left after militia men are done with them. The right rises brothers.

If you don't like it, leave. With free immigration practically anywhere you can chose to live in a gun free country.

All political power is derived from the barrel of a gun

>letting teenagers dictate policy decisions

He dindu nuffin

>Absolute state of the left
Lets be real, non state actors are not beholden to international agreements and treatise regulating the conduct of war.

It would be warcrime central while the cities are chaos w/o power, water or food

There was kills in this false flag, retard. KYS

They are even using the victims to even further rub it in. Theres pics of Scheriff Scott Israel with some of the injured in the hospital as he holds their hand and "prays" over them

This is the disinfo agent kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=JMxG0reODQY

Wake up and smell the roses.

Drump repealed the requirement to do background checks on mentally ill people.
snopes.com/trump-sign-bill-revoking-obama-era-gun-checks-people-mental-illnesses/

Let that sink in.

Hamburger Hill

>Drump repealed the requirement to do background checks on mentally ill people.
good

give us a reason to use them

Does anyone actually believe this is a grassroots thing?

He stuck the law down for being too broad.
chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-mentally-ill-gun-buying-ban-20170213-story.html

Formerly James.

What is that and why do I have an erection?