Am I the only pan humanist here...

Am I the only pan humanist here? I often find my self here being the only one who is concerned for the whole of humanity, insteasd of just one race. Of course this does not mean that I oppose ethnonationalism, as per the simple logic:
>I want best for humanity
>Humanity works best in ethnostates
>Therefore humanity should be organised into ethnostates.
Are there any other people here who share concern for all of humanity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You will never understand me because you're all ignorant we're ALL human it's not about color it's about love #getoveritbecauseimsmarterthanyou

Yes. But i agree we should have ethnostates for sub 130 IQs, and a world center for innovation, science and humanities. That center should be Israel

Jews aren't human.

Fuck you I'm not going to some terrorist encampment in Palestine to have to be around goddamn annoying low-brow kikes all day.

Send the palestinians to Saudi Arabia. They are arabs, palestinian is not an ethnicity

Saudi Arabia is actually Ahkenazim playing pretend and no more a real country than """Israel."""

I don't think that's a good idea.
It should be as it always was. The most capable (sub-)species survive while the rest dies.

You're a moron if you think dividing humans into feuding ethno-states is good for humanity. It's better to hybridize everyone into one super intelligent human race via sperm donation eugenics.

humanism is a disease, Christianity is the cure

It’s simple, you’re a fucking newfag with newfag normie opinions

I do share your opinions. Humanity has a manifest destiny ... and there can be no mercy with those standing in its way.

/thread

Pan humanist here. Niggers, spics, sandniggers, pops and chinks are not human so wanting them dead is not a problem. Japs are OK and I hope they survive alongside whites.

>tfw white and jap hapa
Well shit, I guess I'm alright then

Breed with a white. Quadroon slants are usually pretty well sorted.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

In order for that to work you'd have to define what "most capable" means. Furthermore, it seems strange to me to be concerned about all whites while not being concerned about non-whites. Why not be pure induvidualist then?

I've probnably been here longer than you.

Even though I disagree with your post, it does touch this at the heart of the problem. You like both Japanese and White, therefore clearly it's not "japaness" or "whiteness" that's your criteria, as they're mutually exclusive. I assume what you care about is intelligence, but is not then in your interest to increase the iq of whole humanity through good living conditions?

The brain meme was accidental.