Look at this kids ears, his thick black eyebrows, his bright green eyes and browned skin

Look at this kids ears, his thick black eyebrows, his bright green eyes and browned skin.
He in is every way of middle eastern descent, if i were to bet id say an Iraqi's child. This boy is not white, never was.

Other urls found in this thread:

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2502222/pg1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHITER

i would still suck his dick

This has already been answered. He he a Slavic Jew.

You could have stopped the massacre.

yes i could've user, too bad i dont live near him

Who knows what kind of disgusting culture mixing is happening in Florida, bet this kid felt like he had no culture at all cus its all disgusting down there.

He looks like he could have modeled for the 56% caricature.

Did we create this thing? Did we meme this goblin wholesale into the timeline, with its brain containing only banter about school shootings and hamburgers?

proof?

Hard to classify him as the usual nigger...

Don't need proof. Spread lies. Spread the fake (((news)))

Them normy darkies don't know how to use fully autos without using every bullet in the first 3 seconds. Or without first unloading on their own kin.

If this wasn't your first crush you are not white.

>saying that
>anime picture

promptly end your existence

>LE

spit on me user

He resembles someone of Afghan heritage, whether you consider that white or not

THAN YOU CANDYCANE

what if I told you that the fallen angels engaged in mixing their DNA with animals, there creating, dinosaurs, giants, and (dark human-like monkeys?)

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2502222/pg1

Maybe a little, but modern human. Hell no.

His mother was Jewish.

He seems to be of pure nordic stock!

El monstruo de la cruz

>This is white in 'merica

he looks like an afghan

He was a Slavic Jew orphan adopted by the Cruz family. This is all part of the public record. Spend literally 2 minutes on google.

So this kid never met his parents, his adoptive parents died not to long ago and we're blaming this on racism ?

His mother was jewish. He’s jewish. Most mass shooers are jewish. I wonder why?

really made me think..

Maybe cus their parents are all dead..

>if i were to bet id say an Iraqi's child.

He has Jewish ancestry.

Only normalfags think he's white

He's clearly white as snow. OP please make an attempt to stop being such a faggot.

Im white as snow, this dudes got the chimp face.

i liik a lot like this guy, except my hair is really curly and my ears are flat to my head, and my eyebrows are really thin. My eyes are also a lot darker green.