Give me the best anti-fag propaganda you can find

Give me the best anti-fag propaganda you can find

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
epsilontheory.com/wp-content/uploads/epsilon-theory-one-million-dollars-september-15-2015-austin-powers.jpg
huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/16/homosexuality-sexual-abuse_n_5161173.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9NowQeyK0U0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

We've already lost the culture war haven't we?

Your best anti gay propaganda is gay pride photos. It writes itself its fucking great

The biggest fags to ever walk the Earth post here.
You guys are so deep in the fucking closet, you should carry moth balls in your pockets. All of the Drumpftards on Cred Forums have repressed homosexual desires. It's the only thing that explains your anonymous vitriol here.

LEAF

No arguments here.
Go out and at least touch a guy's cock, see if you don't like it.

>3 kids from hetero families
>no source
>shitty one under the shitty barcode
>pic describes hetero activity
>88.7% of you are pedos
>gay and straight doesnt exist
>you dont know shit about what ANY words mean
>rainbows are bad

Oh, look at that: Repeating gets in numerical order. Looks like KEK is on my side here, closet cases.

even their aids bullshit is all lies and projections. theyll be swordfighting or charging craigslist crystals in a few hours

old. truvada. truvada dies in vaginas. fix your throat yeast cancer

peterson's a tranny no homo feminine penis balls arent touching. fake. straight. and "jewish"

Biggest redpill ever right here.

Yup, give it time. They don't know how badly they need what they want. Nothing wrong with that.

i have a pic of anderskike putting his shoes and feet on his own "altar". in other words. standing on it. if that doenst bother anybody in comparison. or mardi gras tits. or shitting milk on people as strippers. or being women in general. or whores. or shitty single moms. or stepping on them. or keeping them in cages. you got it all down pat. you invented it all in the garden. NOTHING IS NEW UNDER THE SUN. fucking frog whores and grabbems. fuck off epstein. the whole lot of y'all. slaves freeing haavara niggers. upside down star having zog party of pedos

>gender is fluid
>sexuality is fluid
perfectly ok.

>someone decides not to act on same sex desire

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you can't do that. you're gay forever. you have to play in boys shitholes your whole life.

Do homosexuals constantly have to recruit people as a way to justify their own life choice?

>straight people are degenerate so I can be degenerate to

literally a nigger tier argument.

>using rainbows as whips
you dont know what youre doing. originally that pic had another sauce in bottom left. it had been obviously censored. now it has "clear" typing on it. bisexual david killed nephilim. that's what rainbows speak to. killing nephilim. so you make it into freudian "heterosexual" child abuse. are those vagina whips? YOURE FUCKING WITCHES AND MASONS YOU WORSHIP PUSSIES YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO YOUR FORMS OF HAVING HAD YOUR WOMB PUSSIES YOU NEED TO GO BAAAAAAAAACK

How old were you when you were molested? Lol

yep. shouldnt have fucked the devil and lied for shekels

What a disgusting sub human sack of shit. Faggot genocide when?

noice. lucifer our lord, he types out. a yellow version of the literal frog satan posted. and so forth and so on

tampon genocide when

Not in the slightest ya defeatist nigger

Hey amerimutt, if you actually read the study in the picture you'd find that most children are abused by bisexual lesbians who brought them from a previous marriage.
Out of the 20(kek) couples studied, 85% or 17/20 were lesbian couples.

Once again, your precious women you white knight so hard are the cause of all your isdues.
But you wont admit it and once again all the faults of america is that they're still the never my fault rebellious children they started as 250 years ago.

witnessed

I think 1st or 2nd grade. An older kid from the neighborhood wrestled naked with me and touched my willy.

Calm down you fags I know how much you liked that story. It wasn't cool. #MeToo

Wrong thread Canada, OP wanted anti-fag info, when he needs anti-dog fuckery we will give you a call.

Just kill yourself already, faggot.

i knew you would like it, fag. put your dick away homo.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

without us wouldnt you have more difficulties picking up broads? why are you crying. im telling you. youre on the pro vagina and tranny kike side. there's only two genders. youre androphobic. fuck off and die. youre pathetic. you have nothing manly about you. when you bring your stank creaturas around me you expect praise. but i dont respect it for myself. so shut the fuck up. and go shoe shopping with your no broads. you dont even want broads. you sound EXACTLY like a jew feminazi. i dont fucking care. fuck your mother and sister. and sit the fuck down. bible talks WAY MORE about your sex than it does mine let alone which ones got blessed. go blow freud. he'd dead. you'd love that. cesspool SWAMP of frog whores. are all fags. so they call Biblical frog whores as gays and lie about it

We can only have non penetrative sex with dogs. If i want to fuck Rex or Snookums, i have to take a short jaunt over the border
>fun fact: full bestiality was legal in texas until the end of 2017

no. youre fucking gross and i hadnt read the whole thing. you sound like Herbert and Frink all rolled into one. gross old republigoy pedo

I could’ve sworn that nametag said “nigger”

They always use the "authorities were afraid to look racist or homophobic" excuse in these busts just like the Paki child sex gang in the UK. What it is, is they are part of a larger ring connected to elites and they use them as the fall guys

Are you skitz broski?

oh it's this guy, the fucking "nephilim" wack job. Thought you killed yourself, hadn't seen your insane rantings in a while. Turn off the meme flag, we all know its you now.

"americans were afraid of being responsible adults" thats why kids keep shooting guns at people
It's funny how it always comes down to the call of human decency and you all turn the other cheek. At least you're keeping christian values in america now go heal that gay sex slave

are you blind or retarded
>go blow dead freud
>BECAUSE YOU THINK FREUD IS AWESOME AND YOU ARE A SCHIZO WHICH IS ONE OF HIS THEORIES
i told YOU to blow a dead man. as in. i fucking hate you both. so you throw freudian one liners at me? sounds like you've already started

>when you cant understand someone so there must be somthing wrong with them and not you

>nobody talks about the truth except this guy
>GET HIM

Lesbians are gay you retard

Your arguments are incoherent.
You type irraticly.
You have nothing of value to contribute to pol.
Just kill yourself, my dude.

If there are less straight people, businesses would lose a host of exploitable, low class labor.

epsilontheory.com/wp-content/uploads/epsilon-theory-one-million-dollars-september-15-2015-austin-powers.jpg

how old is this? i actually want to follow her

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE STEPPING ON ME.

you are a charlatan. you throw people in pussy prisons and electrocute them to deflect off of tory smith. and just act the demonic sodomite reprobate adulterer pedo fool. some people dont think you were born better than anybody you drunken criminal emu cuck. get used to it

research the gay mafia
all the info you'll ever need
might drive you nuts though

"40% of the child predators"!?

I thought we moved passed the gays just want to touch your kids propaganda.

>bake the cake
>cakes are pagan
>frog whore flag
how scary. sounds like isis. which is also yours

If we had to politically charge this, gays are white and lesbians are nud hut niggers.
Nothing has progressed for LGBT since it was GLBT. Just dumb niggeres slapping some new mud on and calling it a renovation.
Hell even niggers are getting on this niggerfication of an originally good cause
You know shits nigger when WE WUZ GAYZ N SHIET

given the posts that proved 17/20 of those kids (what a huge study) were dykes who used to be straight. the kids came from the marriages of straight people. and now they divorced. good strategies. this is now the fault of gays?

This is what this guy does 100% of the time, he's fucking wacko. He's one of the few characters on Cred Forums you can recognize immediately even without trip codes like the niggerturk, portugese holocaust sjw, etc. He used to use real flag, but it made him too easy to identify now he hides it.

he didn't say they weren't nor was that the point retard

>when you claim you would treat them differently if they werent hiding their flag

A fucking leaf

Never really thought about the fucking leaf thing until now, it really is mad that they have a fucking big red leaf on their flag. Like what the fuck?

why believe in apples that dont exist if you can talk about how fallen angels corrupt the bloodlines? seems like something more people should be attuned to. but it makes you look bad. Paul. Bible. "It is good that a man not touch a woman". How's it feel bub? What stupid bullshit will he lie about now, in response to that one? Nothing

>gays are white and lesbians are nud hut niggers.
They're both degenerates.

>Nothing has progressed for LGBT since it was GLBT
Good. "Progress" for fags is destruction for normal people.

>when you get mad for being called a 56% white amerimutt but cant understand why doing the same to other people would make them upset

I mean, we should really identify the source of the fags though:
huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/16/homosexuality-sexual-abuse_n_5161173.html
#endthecycleofrape

crusaders were fags
looks like a typical wal mart whore

Literally can't formulate a single point without spouting irrelevent horseshit.
GRIDS retribution when?

I love pol. Shit like this makes me happy. Unfortunately Shills and Jews are still trying to divide us. And sometimes people don’t realize it.

>cant read things
>lies
>ad homs
it's like fucking sesame street

You're so weak and pathetic you let people you don't know who do nothing to you effect you emotionally

>stop rape
>* rapes girl*

the portuguese sjw is a disgrace to my country

Get in the bog, leaf

Go back to Tumblr and post shit like this

you can't save the world user, that's Jesus' work. start with you.

>dies of potato famines
>potatoes can be grown in a wet sack
all you needed was ONE remaining potato. throw it in a dirt filled wet sack. and there's your no famine. are you a jewish ulsterite?

>crusaders were fags
Oh look, the degenerate is trying to deconstruct morality and claim that everyone is as degenerate as him.

What. A. Surprise.

Leftism and gay acceptance is killing our country especially the west where I'm from. People don't know how bad it is out here. California is insane with aids acceptance and even has "poz bars" where aids gays meet up. There is also so much misinformation about aids and hiv out here that they will have you believe it's no worse than herpes. California especially SF Bay Area literally puts out ad campaigns about anti discrimination against people with aids like "you wouldn't shun someone with the flu..." and my liberal group of friends always talked about how aids is the burden of the gay man and being a fucking try hard liberal I was I thought my little stunt would earn me some brownie points but they literally do not tell you how bad hiv/aids is out here. Before pol two years ago I was really bad. I went so far down the rabbit hole I convinced myself that I should succumb to a black bull and that AIDS was something of a burden that I should take on as a white man, like I could do something about it. So I let a nigger poz me up and now I will truly pay the price for my false beliefs. I do not have health insurance bc Obamacare so I am likely to get some kind of benign infection on the next few years that will kill me. I paid the toll I suppose. Our society is corrupted and wants you to think getting aids from n a black man is progressive

>sucks dick
>cuts himself
>marries women like Oprah marries her cuckold
>trump resembles oprah in his "the secret" doctrine of satan
>lies to his spouse, ruins her too
>muh muh muh muh
day of the stormy

Dummy that's Kathryn Hahn on the right.

>denial
1.get a gun 2.shoot that dude who molested you 3.stop teaching at the preschool and get a mans job. 4. {I'm not your dead beat dad.}
you're *welcome faggot.

why are you replies to 23 post...we hate you and their nothing you can do to change our position on the matters of gays.

I hate you for tying your rights to blacks

>when your so fucking new you don't recognize a copypasta
W E W lad
E
W
the mutt meme is funny anyway, Trudeaux

You used the wrong fucking pronouns, fucking bigot

This kid is going to die young.

KILL ALL FAGGOTS

nononono
it's a cycle.
the rapists are also the fags...it's psychological. I am against all rape here...

GAS

You either:
1) Just got dumped
2) Rejected
3) Just found out you have AIDS

congrats on your first trips, newfag. Take a screenshot to remember it forever

>russia
>gay propoganda illegal
>high concentration of HIV
If you take away gays you still get aids

Faggots can’t drive

I gotcha senpai

I genuinely fear for what the future might have in store. Already, we're reaching peak levels of degeneracy that society 30 years ago wouldn't fucking imagine in their wildest imaginations. I've completely turned around on having children if only for the fact that this is the world that they'll be brought up into, and if the past is anything to learn from, then it will only get worse. Step by step, we've allowed this to happen:
"Sure, gays can marry!"
"Of course, Trannies should have gender-neutral bathrooms!"
"What's the harm in allowing middle aged men rape children?"

Ultimately, this is the real way that the powers that be (deep state, media, jews, or whoever the fuck is running the show) have ultimately killed western society. The fags, trannies, and pedos will have children and those children will only get brainwashed even further, meanwhile every other sane individual won't have children at all, for this very reason. Just another form of selective sterilization, goys.

>if anything from the past is to learn
If any of you idiots anywhere learned from history we wouldnt be teetering on a third world war that is not unlike the setup for world war 1.

You don't find it humorous that you have a leaf on your flag?

Most leafs arent bothered by the leaf meme, myself included. It's just a buzzword amerimutts try to use to derail topics they don't want to think about
>fix mental health issues in america
>>hur dur a fucking leaf sage

That fucker admits that he was molested at camps when he was young and that he loved it.

He shouldn't be promoting them to others.

"acrophobia" huh? That must mean you want to fuck the sky

"agoraphobia" huh?
That means you must want to fuck outside

"Trypophobia" huh?
That must mean you want to stab someone a bunch of times then fuck the holes

but user...

Mysoginistic, huh? You must secretly want to fuck wo- oh shit, nevermind

"Anatidaephobia" huh? That must mean you want to fuck a duck in the eye socket.

This pic has freudfag written all over it
>using psychological methods of aman who wanted to fuck everything and see other people fuck everything
>somehow less degenerate than homosexuality

A-are you schizophrenic user?

Try eating something while watching this propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=9NowQeyK0U0

;^)