The logic is irrefutable. I dare you to prove me wrong. Come to your senses, Cred Forums

The logic is irrefutable. I dare you to prove me wrong. Come to your senses, Cred Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1i5GBGSyp4&feature=share
supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf
supremecourt.gov/opinions/09pdf/08-1521.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally how it works in Australia.

That being said, almost every gun massacre and illegitimate gun death in America has been done with an illicitly bought firearm. Gun control cannot and will not solve this issue.

SHALL

Port Arthur was a false flag.

But murder is so heavily regulated that it's illegal. How can murder still be happening despite being outlawed?

You need a license and insurance to drive a car on a public road, just like you do to carry a gun in public.
You don't need anything to buy a car and drive it on private property, you don't even need to have a minimum age. While you need to be over 18 to buy a rifle, over 21 to buy a handgun, not have a criminal or mental record, and have the gun registered.

A car is less regulated than a gun, deal with it faggot.

This is common sense.
And should be the limit of infringement.
Bring rifle training back to high school.

Wait.. written test?

any idiot right now can go out and buy a car
any idiot over 21 can buy alcohol just by showing ID even if they have had 10 DUIs

Cars are not a explicit constitutional right. And you can use cars to run over crowds and terrorism but you can't use it in a battle.

>This
Actual battle rifle training with miles gear based wargames.
Have to show combat readiness or cannot graduate.

>title and tag at each point of sale.
meme that why there is a serial number and the record to a gun store
>Gun training
already a thing
>shoot bottles
there is your training, or going on the range
>written test
Knowing what the components and not shooting people is already a thing.
>practical test
>what is a range
>health requirments
You need a able bodied finger
>renewal and inspection at intervals
what is cleaning and inspecting your fire arm

Bump.

>privilege vs right
sage

Guns should be as regulated as cars: no regulations at all

And look just how much trucks of peace were stopped by this.

This. Also kek, fucking Spaniards and Frenchmen are more ardent supporters and defenders of Americans freedoms than many Americans. Your welcome here if too many jihadis begin driving trucks there bros.

I didnt realize every time i buy a new car i have to take another driving class/test, and ill never pay kike insurance on a right

>i buy a new car i have to take another driving class/test
You dont even need to prove you ever took one

And thank God no one gets killed by cars anymore

>American thinking his car laws are well regulated

Hahaha holy fuck, you're like a little baby.

Thats gay i take one class/test in drivers training and other than renewing my license im good to go permanently

>You don't need anything to buy a car, you don't even need to have a minimum age

Um, what?

you dont need a licence to buy a car

Isn't there a pic refuting OP's pic going around? Something about:
1) unlimited use of public roads at age 16 or...
2) no need for registration or license provided it's only operated on private property

Kek. This. /thread

1. Should you point your firearm at a homeless person sitting quietly on a bench.
>(A) No
>(B) Yes
>(C) Is he black?

> For example, in Texas there are no age restrictions for an individual to be recorded as the owner of a vehicle. However, the Texas Department of Transportation (DOT) states that insurance companies may impose age restrictions on persons they insure and may charge higher premiums for certain age groups. Since proof of financial responsibility (liability insurance) is a prerequisite to obtaining Texas registration, an individual's ability to obtain this insurance may limit his ability to register his vehicle.

NOT

40,000 killed by cars every year.
Imagine if more than 24% of black households had a car.

The regulation of cars is completely unconstitutional as well. Travel is a basic human right, much like self-defense.

Any kind of registration is the first step before confiscation. You'll notice that most Americans are against any kind of test or license due to this fact.

/thread

Nice meme image, fag.

Health requirements is horseshit. I have double lazy eye and they didn't even bother to ask or check any kind of record. Could it cause an accident maybe has it yet no. But it might.

BE

INFRINGED

Where in the constitution does it say that the right to drive shall not be infringed?

Seconded.

don't have to prove you wrong desu. 2nd amendment. that's it. I never understood why no one understands shall not be infringed. is it because we have allowed (them) to destroy just about every other aspect of the constitution? Oh and kys faggot guns are koo pew pew

/thread

kys
Don't let that ID go to waste, friend.

>obsessed memeflag

>mutthurt

I didn't see anything in the Bill of Rights that says:
A well regulated mode of transportation, being necessary to the growth of the free economy, the right of the people to keep and bear carriages, shall not be infringed.

Or am I missing something?

haha, I love the Mutt meme. It's evidence that we got under the skin of all the poo in loos and britbongs that could take the banter.

checked.

We can just forbid your travel between states without a permit then, how's that? Also you're forbidden to leave your town and are limited to using public transport or a bicycle but only with a helmet and proper license.

THIS

The mutts have nothing on our pure and immaculate Catalonian stock.

It's evidence of your status as abominations and nothing more

All of those regulations are pretty much just taxes that are collected to build and maintain public infrastructure for automobiles to solve a collective ownership problem. No such need exists for firearm ownership. And there is a good case that much of those regulations for cars are less for infrastructure or safety and more for providing patronage jobs.

ITT: people who know nothing about con law

it's interesting that you bring this up because we ABSOLUTELY have a right to interstate travel, but try exercising it without a car, train, boat, or air plane.

the frog kills the thread with this

>can do whatever I want on private property
>no rules on what guns I can or cannot own
>don't need insurance or training unless I want to carry a gun in public
>no background checks to buy a gun
>license and training for CCW is valid in every state and US territory

Honestly it would be an upgrade for me

The idea that you would willingly unarm yourself shows how much of a stupid pussy you are.

NOT

Saged
and you stupid kikes haven't figured it out yet?
The gun debate if over
we won
youtube.com/watch?v=I1i5GBGSyp4&feature=share

I can buy a car and drive it on my property without any training, tests, insurance or inspections.

At the same time, the people who are committing these shootings are all democrats on anti-depressants.

Your nation doesn’t exist and is a commie shithole.
Spanish Civil War 2: electric boogaloo is coming.

Muh 2nd amendment is not an argument. The 2nd amendment is 2 sentences. It's open to interpretation, period. Nowhere in the 2nd amendment does it say Americans can own a firearm.

I don't see why you shouldn't have to go through really basic training to get a gun desu, as long as it's not ridiculously expensive it makes sense to make sure you're not some nigger who'll wave it around loaded making sure to sweep everything but the target.

What's that got to do with the price of tea?

Where is the right to own cars in the Constitution?

>2nd amendment is a right

Where in the constitution is the right to own a firearm?
The 2nd amendment says bear and keep, not own.

>keeping something and owning something are exclusive

>"the right of the people to keep and bear Arms"

Molon Labe

One post wonder. For the rest of the tards taking this seriously, only the lawful obey laws.

if guns were like sages

Driving is a privilege, owning a gun is a right.

>sage

supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf

supremecourt.gov/opinions/09pdf/08-1521.pdf

Why OP is wrong, two links that have actual meaning in the US legal system.

Your nation is nothing more than a client state of Israel populated by niggers

Wow, 8 articles. I'm convinced.

>Insurance on a gun
fuck off
>inspections
nah cunt.

The rest maybe

>OYvEEy32
underrated ID

This misrepresents laws governing both automobile operation and gun ownership. For example, you can own an untagged car without a driver's license and even drive it around your yard, but you can't operate it on public roadways. Likewise, in many states you need a permit to carry a gun in public areas. That's just one example. Everything else in the image is equally incorrect.

>Title & Tag
Only for cars that drive on public roads around other cars and pedestrians.

Also this is largely about tax money, not am anti-theft registry. No one freaks out for seeing a driver on the highway with expired tags.

>training
Varies, but sure. CHL processes are a thing.

>health requirements
Already have this. You only have to prove not being legally blind to renew a drivers licence. As for guns you can be adjudicated as unfit as well.

>insurance

Kill yourself.

Every retard who advocates this doesn't know what insurance is. Insurance can benefit the insurance holder, but for "gun insurance" its just cowards who don't want to call it a sin tax.

How would me paying gun insurance benefit me? Explain the scenario where I could file a claim and benefit.

Car insurance mandates is about auto-to-auto damages, not the "death toll" of driving as a concept.

I mean we have self defense legal insurance but then those same fuckers shame that for existing.

But sure other than that getting CHLs as young as 16 instead of 21 seems neat. Yeah, lets regulate them like cars.

Watch the video faggot

But what about tag/title for sale?

(you)

Driving is a privilege, Gun ownership is an undeniable right. UNDENIABLE RIGHT.

1. Only if sale isnt private.
2. Only for use on public roads and not needed
3. Only for a license to drive on public roads
4. Only for a license to drive on public roads
5. Only when driving on public roads
6. Only need insurance to drive on public roads
7. Only to ensure your vehicle can safely drive on public roads

Basically, they want anyone to be able to buy a gun as long as they dont operate it in public. Which is already the fucking law.

Only if you plan on paying cash.

Guns can overthrow corrupt governments, and cars can't.

It's retarded. You can drive a car without a license. You can buy a car without a license. You can buy a car without a background check. You can drive a car without an inspection. You can buy a car in a private sale.

>be hadji
>pay $1000 for shitty car on craigslist
>run into a crowd of people

Wow car regulation really works!

>why need >10rd mag?
>why need cars that go over the max speed limits?

Cars kill more people annually than do guns and usually involves speeding.

And?

Nice try but we have a right to have firearms. There is no right to drive or own a vehicle.

You can buy a car without any restrictions

what the fuck is catalonia? some kind of spic pasta?

>tfw it takes nothing more than 10 minutes and a wad of cash to buy an AR15
>tfw you can get body armor and ammunition shipped to your door
>tfw everyone else has nothing but their limp dicks

> Mad because taking an unwinnable position.

Sad that assholes in the past let it be infringed. Now all of our fundamental rights are "negotiable."

you guys got gun controll sometime in the nineties right? Still i hear of the most horrible gut-wrenching crimes & gang violence news, why is it still horrible even without the guns?

Constitutional right to cars

A car isn't going to blow a hole in some nigger who breaks into your house at 2AM.

what are you talking about? I live by port arthur. what do you know fag? nigs gonna nog?

No way in hell, there will be no control of guns, and if anyone tries to restrict our right to bear arms then the streets will run red with the blood of our opposition!

Besides being a total fag OP, you do realize you can buy a car without any background check and can keep it on your property without any license or registration?

Perhaps I should be able to take my kids or friends to a parking lot and teach them how to shoot a gun, just like I do with a vehicle? How about when I make "mistakes" with my gun I only get points and not my weapons taken away? So basically I can have a license suspended, but the gun stays on my property and I'm not allowed to use it.

Damn you're fucking stupid.

> Guns are needed to overthrow tyrannical government
> licensing handled by said government
ahh, liberal logic.