America, be like the UK

Why won't you surrender to the criminals like the Brits did?

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/government/statistics/nature-of-violent-crime
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/violent-crime
youtu.be/in3Ppk9NG9U
nytimes.com/2015/12/12/nyregion/us-police-leaders-visiting-scotland-get-lessons-on-avoiding-deadly-force.html
reddit.com/r/DebateAltRight/comments/7xs0ll/the_reaction_to_mass_shootings_a_rant/
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/articles/thenatureofviolentcrimeinenglandandwales/yearendingmarch2017
unodc.org/documents/gsh/pdfs/2014_GLOBAL_HOMICIDE_BOOK_web.pdf
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/articles/thenatureofviolentcrimeinenglandandwales/yearendingmarch2017#what-are-the-long-term-trends-in-violent-crime
youtube.com/watch?v=7R6_Chr2vro
youtube.com/watch?v=8N4FHSLD3dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YmGQo_ETwTA
youtu.be/a-SnsqKFHLY
youtu.be/jA3b7bLK_E4
youtube.com/watch?v=DiqCSbLPNuc
youtube.com/watch?v=xDPK1kPWj1E
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/cps-review-rape-sexual-assault-cases-trials-collapse-alison-saunders-a8180881.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XYo6RzGJEUc
youtube.com/watch?v=vv007iMWRMY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
theacru.org/harvard_study_gun_control_is_counterproductive/
law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=mVuspKSjfgA
youtube.com/watch?v=uYfAM35r2wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a drunken sidewalk fistfight or getting mugged at knifepoint is as bad as getting shot
Logic isnt your strong suit, is it?

Anyone worth a damn migrated to the US hundreds of years ago. What you're seeing is the result of degraded gene pools.

Getting thrown acid on my face is worse than getting shot yes

2 out of 100,000 you idiot.

Sauce

And all it cost was your freedom of speech

If you live in the US you are more likely to be in jail or get shot by a cop.

>7x violent crime is no big deal, yo
logic isn't your strong suit, is it?

No because I am white

I think OP's pic is pretty well known on our side by now. Also, the difference between homicide generally and gun homicide specifically.

We don't do that to our whites. Whites aren't second class citizens like whatever shit hole you're surely from.

Not if it doesnt kill people, no.

This picture leaves out the fact that the governments of the UK and the US have completely different definitions as to what constitutes "violent crime". The British government's definition of the term is much looser. If we went purely by the American government's definition of the term, then the US would still be far higher

You act like people dying is an inherently bad thing. Sometimes it's not only justified, but beneficial.

>Proofs

Living in a country where you have a somewhat higher chance of getting hurt, but a significanly lower chance of getting killed - is better. Op is a fag

Without citations to reliable statistics this picture is meaningless.

Would I rather have a 0.000026% of getting shot but retain my right to own firearms without the government interference or would I rather have a 0.02% chance of getting kicked the shit out of me for the low price of bending over for the state.

Mmmm tough choice.

Kys commie kike

>We don't do that to our whites

kek

No, you don't get killed if you're not a nigger.

Most people at that school were jews

Acceptable loss.

>"Nothing wrong with a little shooting, as long as the right people get shot."
-H. Callahan

Now imagine if the UK was 1/6th nigger like the US.

>Oi, bin that knife

You one of them "white Mexicans" I dun heard about?

>Most people at that school were jews

he wasn't holding the start of David wile he was shooting was he?

I was talking about the people he shot

compare

gov.uk/government/statistics/nature-of-violent-crime

to

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/violent-crime

The UK has ~650 murders a year. You have how many again?

You are more likely to get murdered in the UK than in a majority white Town in the US. Even with all our guns.

So it's basically the same. Aggravated assault covers most of the British definition.

In the south (VA/NC), we got the sons of aristocrats, but the rest of the country got the terrible (((puritans))) and other such """"people.""""

>We don't do that to our whites

How do you explain vegas, where over 500 white people got shot by a white man?

You're also more likely to be a nigger. These are not independent variables.

An inevitable but unfortunate loss.

Looks similar to me, lad. Got anything else?

Our murders are usually net positives tho tbf. So negative murders

You're also a small population of inbreds and the spawn of people that liked it that way.

>>We don't do that to our whites. Whites aren't second class citizens like whatever shit hole you're surely from.

I literally would rather get shot than stabbed to death.

>America is fine if you exclude the niggers from your statistical analysis...

Lol, they are part of your country. I'm sure if you excluded Muslims from your UK numbers our crime rates would be even lower still.

Violent crime offences in the UK includes Common assault, the lowest form of violent attack. Common assault can include any form of physical assault that causes no serious harm. A light slap would be included.

He told the guy to keep his hands up. Guess he should have listened?

>America has the 92nd highest intentional homicide rate
>Britain has the 176th highest
Sure thing, guvnah.

Only if you actually commit crimes.
Going to jail in the UK depends on how white or non-white you are.

You mean you're not ok with having your head cut off by Mohammed on the street? What are you, some kind of racist?

lol, somehow I doubt your politicians would ever allow that kind of survey.

Also has a higher suicide rate per capita. But I'm sure it's a lovely place.

at most 2-3 people can get acid thrown on them at once in one attack, at most 30-40 people can get shot and potentially killed in a shooting.

While I know there are issues with my country I know guns being banned isn't one of them.

Crime in England and Wales, British Home Office.

The point is guns aren't increasing the crime rate. There's already a bunch of Hispanics contaminating these "white" statistics in the US. My 95+% hometown has a murder rate 25% lower than the UK and EU average. Even though probably 50% of them own guns. Guns don't kill people.

Cops in the UK are trained to de-escalate conflicts, they are there to keep you out of jail and keep you from committing crimes.

where as in the US, they are trained to arrest and jail as much people as possible to keep the private prisons and court houses full.

Hah, where did you get that?
>America has the 48th highest suicide rate
>UK has the 123rd highest suicide rate

>getting mugged at knifepoint
So your ok with getting violently mugged as long as they use the right kind of weapons ? This has to b8

>pain vs painlessness

>Surrendering to criminals and have seven times the violent crime of the US as a result is not a bad thing.

Blacks and hispancics are 100 and 24 times more likely to cause shootings.

kek, everybody hates britain.

This is such a pointless debate. A 2.6/100,000 chance of getting shot is negligible, especially since the rate is going to be much, much lower for a white guy not involved with crime.

How can you not? Cucked beyond all reason. They're like a more inbred Canada.

Oh so americans are a bunch of pussies afraid of getting punched in the face, so they hide behind their guns? Makes sense to me.

They're not that bad. We're worse and have more people who consider diversity a strength. Even worse than german in that regard

youtu.be/in3Ppk9NG9U

This guy hits the nail on the head.

personally, I would rather run the chance of getting punched than getting shot. But each to their own I guess.

Also ops image kind of shows how neither side understands each other when it comes to transatlantic shitposting over whos the biggest pussy. Americans think where pussies for not having guns, Brits think Americans are pussies for being so scared of a streetfight.

At the end of the day both are probably wrong. Places like Switzerland can have high gun ownership and low violence as they have a pretty low nutter count. Both the US and UK have fucking tons of nutters but different gun laws mean that's showed in different ways.

But you admit that you have a vastly higher violent crime rate than we do, just so we're clear here.

Although you do realise that going to America was sometime a punishment ? Old Europe exiled a ton of prisoners and prostitutes there.

Yep. US has even sent cops to try and learn how to not shoot people in the face.

nytimes.com/2015/12/12/nyregion/us-police-leaders-visiting-scotland-get-lessons-on-avoiding-deadly-force.html

The liberal reaction to mass shootings is ridiculous. Gun control doesn't work. Share gun related redpills.

It depends on what you classify as violent crime. In the UK, someone will call the police if there's been a scuffle between drunken retards in a pub.

I'm sure that's totally affective Mohammad

>I would rather run the chance of getting punched than getting shot.
You can't do basic math. Odds of getting homicided by a gun in America: 1 in 27000. Odds of getting violently attacked in UK: 1 in 40.

>brits have 551% more violent crime but 2600% less gun deaths.
???????????????????????????

Interesting the majority of he 2.6 firearm homicide rate comes from blacks and hispanics. I

>No, see, it doesn't count when our own official statistics reveal that our defenselessness is getting enormous numbers of our people attacked.
Kill yourself, you dishonest piece of shit.

I think everyone agrees that we do. The point is that the great majority of that is not that serious. UK murder rate has dropped drastically recently to 0.92 per 100k, whereas in the US it's 4.88 (from all causes). That's a pretty major difference.

Nice chimpout. It's a good way of showing everybody else how you're losing an argument.
I gave an explanation that is valid. Pub brawls and hooliganism are taken seriously by our police.

Yeah most of the violence will be post Pub bullshit. Easy to avoid, don't drink in shit holes.

The reason is the criminals aren't AFRAID to attack citizens in the UK. In American, attacking someone might get you killed. Robbers come when nobody's home because otherwise they know they might get shot. In the UK, the come when they know someone is home because they can force the owner to get out all the goodies and turn them over.

This is what happens when you hand over your god-given right to defend yourself and your family.

I'm all for free gunownership, but I seriously doubt the UK has more violent crime per capita than your mulatto country

>La Cretura

>That's a pretty major difference.
You don't have 15% of your population being niggers and 15% spics.

Excuse me: You don't have that YET.

got a link to the original post?

>I gave an explanation that is valid.
No you didn't. Nor did you provide a source. You gave an excuse to deny a reality that hurts your kike narrative.

You are the one who lost.

No, we have Welsh people, Northern English people and Scots.

Please go fuck yourself, shareblue.

Source?

Didn't think so.

I do understand the math. I am saying I would rather have an increased likelihood of getting violently attacked if that also coincided with a decreased likelihood of getting shot. Its an acceptable pay off in my opinion.

Anway it says 'violent crime', not 'assault'. Two guys intentionally getting into a fight with each over on a night out and having that broken up by the police counts as a violent crime. Loads of guys go out drinking with the express intention of getting in a fight. Which is not quite the same as getting beaten up.

Here's one.

reddit.com/r/DebateAltRight/comments/7xs0ll/the_reaction_to_mass_shootings_a_rant/

Oof, get fucked.

Bullshit.

Nope:

Forgot to post the actual link. ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/articles/thenatureofviolentcrimeinenglandandwales/yearendingmarch2017

>asking for Reddit links

Fag.

How is getting murdered with a knife better than getting murdered with a gun? I will never understand eurocucks.

see
and
Our definition of violent crime is looser and we have a laddish culture which involves drinking and starting fights with people. Violent robberies/bulgaries etc are not common. Almost every guy I know has been in some type of violent confrontation on a night out, I know no one who has been mugged or been victim to a violent burgalry

The real question is how do we get guns back in the hands of our bong bros?

>This image I posted drops our violence with injury rate to being only THREE times higher than America's! Take that, Yanks!
You're fucking pathetic.

Now that's what I call an intellectual comeback

Source?

>posting a reddit headline as a source
Show me the actual stats, please.
Getting murdered with a knife is far less likely, first of all. It's actually very hard to kill people with knives. Loads of stabs and slashes are required. You can't go on a mad spree either and kill 18 people in a short amount of time, most of the time. Unlike with guns.

Funny how our rise in violent crime correlates with our rising population of 3rd worlders.
The powers that be seem to think the answer is more police, not fewer black and brown people.

Being alive.

>our last school shooting was in the last millennium!

>yours happened last week..

Kys ameri-tards..

Um, your burglary rate is far higher than ours is, too.

Let me guess, you're going to pretend that it isn't real burglary, either?

You need to work on your reading comprehension. The murder stats are i gave are 'all causes', that means everything from guns, knives, beatings, getting run over etc. You are 5 times less likely to get murdered in any way in the UK than in the US. Despite our potential (although that's up for debate) higher rates of violent crime.

Shit fucked that up. Meant to be 'five times more likely to get murdered in the US than UK'

More police, more taxes, lower pay. Repeat.

That's just without injury. An injury can be classed as a broken nose, bruised leg or black eye.
Read the source and see nearly 20% of violent crime is stalking or harassment.

Again, you don't have niggers.

I went into MS paint to un-truncate your graph. I think it is a nice visual.

I am not saying it's not real burglary. I am saying burglary does not usually result in violence. Most burglaries happen when the homeowner is away anyway.

>checked
thx my man

>Kike narrative lol

75% Amerimutt men have cut penises..

Okay, our burglary rate is higher. I'd rather be burgled, spat on, punched or shouted at than be dead, to be perfectly honest.
>pretend
I have used statistics.

>Take this, Yank: I managed to finagle the definition of "violent crime" to show that our violent crime rate is only 1.75 times higher than yours.
Which means you still lose.
Also, if you're pretending all of YOUR "violent crime" is not actually violent crime, what makes you assume all of ours is?

But you'll just assume whatever you have to in order to escape the conclusion that you live in a violent shithole because you turned your guns over to the kikes.

This line of reason explains the current state of you're country.

And you don't have a 'lad' culture of heavy drinking and scrapping.

this
Also means a higher chance of getting in a fistfight. Where are Americans so scared of getting in a fight?

And again, your stats are retarded. White Americans have a lower murder rate than the UK. My white home city over the last 13 years has had a murder rate better than most European countries.

That is incredible. I don't know why Jared Taylor truncated it.

Which brings us to the question of whether it is favourable to be "wounded" or "dead", whatever you make of the two words.
The damage control is real.

Probably because people are so indoctrinated you need to first present someone with the "soft" version of the truth before you really lay the bombs on them.

Yeah. Thousands of raped white girls. You may as well just castrate yourself.

>thousands of raped white girls
Every time I see your flag, that's what I think.

But this thread, you might have noticed if you could read, is about GUNS. We have niggers. And most of our deaths are not from ar15's. So at the very least you ought to admit that banning guns would not be a SOLUTION to our situation.

But you work for shareblue or jidf, so there's very little chance of you being that honest.

Yep. We've been told.

You have LOST the argument, kike. Move on. Banning guns would not solve our nigger problem. It would make our violent crime rate grow to be even more enormous than yours.

I don't live in a violent shit hole. I have money, and live in a place with no crime, well ok somebody last year did steal a park bench!

>Where are Americans so scared of getting in a fight?
Because we're armed, you dumb cunt.

These are my stats
unodc.org/documents/gsh/pdfs/2014_GLOBAL_HOMICIDE_BOOK_web.pdf

Where are yours for murder in white areas?

Although your image is interesting, does the fact that poor whites in the US are more likely to live in rural areas than poor black people effect the results?

Poor inner-city areas are the crime hotspots in the UK (think Glasgow) Which are 95% + white. Whereas poor rural areas have some of the lowest violent crime rates of any kind.

>I don't live in a violent shit hole.
NAXALT FALLACY!
Your statistical ignorance is pathetic.

But the US has a higher rape rate.
>shareblue
I still don't even know what that is. Just seems like a bogeyman used by retards when they can't argue.
I wish I was paid to talk to you.

this thread is gay and smells of cum, i'm goin for a poo, i'll be back to read my replies

lol bongs

i haz gunz
u haz nun
yer teefs be shit and u drinks cum
from a goat fuckin cock all covered in dick cheese
stop whining that im armed and u aint plz

oh poor bong
hear u lament
jealous of the hotlead into trayvon we sent
with a nik nak paddiwak give a bong a cum
so they can stop swallowin camel fucker cumz

Under-age prostitution is a big problem in the US. Sadly, it is in many places.

>t. afficionado of gay cum smells

Whites comprise the largest fraction of the poor in the US. Blacks, however, commit vastly more crime.

If the poverty excuse worked, whites would commit most of the crime. Therefore the poverty excuse is invalid.

Conclusion: Niggers commit crime because they are niggers, not because they are poor.

You need to learn that correlation is not causation. Nigger stupidity causes both their crime and their poverty.

Sexual crime and violent crime are not the same thing. Sexual crimes are recorded differently and are not recognised in ops image.

Genuinely don't know what the rate for that is, although reporting issues complicate it I guess.

The correlation with crime and density is pretty small and probably noncausal. I can dig up some studies if you want, that show whites adopted into poor families aren't any more criminal than whites adopted into rich ones. Crime is genetic.

>I would totally tell you if I worked for Shareblue. I don't even know what that is. Surely my claiming to not know what that is PROVES that I don't work for Shareblue.
Methinks thou dost protest too much.

You should see my house it's fucking great!

Yes, but I still don't know what shareblue is. I'm not trying to disprove anything, just stick to your delusions.

Why what's this? US whites commit murder at the same rate UK whites do? B-b-but I thought you told me the GUNS caused our high murder rates. Turns out it's the niggers.

Come back and apologize to me, bitch.

>No, I would REALLY tell you if I worked for Shareblue!
>Now shut up and let me keep arguing exactly like they do.

You didn't answer my question. Are American whites more likely to live in rural areas than urban ones? I know non-white Americans are predominantly urban but don't know how it works with whites. If poor urban areas are predominantly black and poor rural areas are predominantly white then you cant rule out that variable without further data.

Association fallacy.

The thing that holds me back from accepting that crime is mostly genetic is that a lot of European countries had historical murder rates far in excess of the modern American one. As are some modern countries such as the Baltics and Russia which have almost no non white people

Would that murder rate be as high if the blacks didn't have guns?

>Let me change the subject.
Nope

If America banned all guns it would undoubtedly reduce gun related crime. I'm not for banning guns, but if you fail to acknowledge this truth, you are a fucking idiot.

>a lot of European countries had historical murder rates far in excess of the modern American one
>Libtards told me so!
Libtards don't provide sources for such claims. They just drop a name as if that PROVES the claim true.

Not at all, you were the first person to do so by accusing me of working for skyblue rather than actually providing a thoughtful answer.

>1 post by this shill.

>See, I pretended I don't know the name of it! That PROVES I don't work there.
Again, you clearly protest too much. You use the antics of a child to try to claim ignorance.

I'm a shill because you're too much of stupid amerimutt to acknowledge the truth. Fucking kys.

How do I apply for a job at shoeblue? I wouldn't mind getting paid for causing spastic fits of autism in neo-Nazi virgin autists.
Oops, ad hominem.

>unodc.org/documents/gsh/pdfs/2014_GLOBAL_HOMICIDE_BOOK_web.pdf

Russian murder rate: 11.31
Latvia: 4.11
Ukraine:4.36
Lithunia:5.98

i've been for a poo and read your reply

thanks for responding

Well, I know that feel of coming back from a shit to 0 replies. No one deserves that.

That graph doesn't separate out the ethnic stats for the UK, only america. Why?

20 mins......not bad!

American logic = our country is fine if you exclude all the parts that are not fine.

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/articles/thenatureofviolentcrimeinenglandandwales/yearendingmarch2017#what-are-the-long-term-trends-in-violent-crime

Violent crime in England and Wales has dropped 300% since handguns where banned in 1996

I sure hope so. It's the only chance we've got to keep their population down.

Thanks lad

>20 mins
I read the soap/shampoo bottles

You will really miss guns as Britain gets blacker and blacker. All the violent crime in the US is niggers killing each other. They stay away from white people because we kill them when they wander too far from their shithole neighborhoods.

Brits are total faggots. They're trying to take credit for American Populism and also attempting to take it over.

In Britain's defense, I'm pretty sure the consider drive-by banter to be a hate crime.
youtube.com/watch?v=7R6_Chr2vro

lol

5.5 : 26
Nice ttrrreiiiiiie YOU())))))))))

>people

why do britbongs do the exact same thing?

Just to be pedantic guns are not illegal. Semi auto's and handguns are illegal (except in Northern Ireland). Also when getting a firearms certificate 'self-defence' is not a valid reason (again, except in Northern Ireland).

I know that's probably not what you meant but the autist in me couldn't help it.

>26x firearm homicide rate
I'm failing to see your point.

Is it not a crime?

>Average British guy
>Oy vey

So I can freely kick the shit out of you daily, so long as I don't kill you, and that's no big deal? Sweet.

Do you even keep racial stats?

>Arguing with brits
Why argue with literal fucking cucks, the empire is dead, the anglo-saxon is an endangered species, even in "Anglo nations" like USA where the white population is 70% Germanic and 20% Celtic.
The empire is gone, we'll probably hand Argentina the keys to the Falklands for permanent naval basing rights and take the British Caribbean.
They are fucking done, Brexit was 20 years too late, and when we retake it and kill all the muslims when it becomes a caliphate, we'll call it Airstrip One.

The Brit gave all he had to the world, and he failed spectacularly

Plastic Anglos are so annoying.

Yes, but I'd rather get a pint of lager tossed in my face than be dead.

Let's be real here, if the Alt right took over america, they would liberate Canada and the UK simultaneously with overwhelming force.

Iv met like 5 people who speak like that in 28 years

WE WUZ SAILBOAT!

MUH QUEEN

Which parts in the UK are as bad as the bad bits in the US? and I see no shortage of bongs on here complaining about muslims

LOL at this grasping at straws to justify gun ownership. You could have 100 Brits be involved in a violent crime (i.e a fight) and still be alive versus a shooting in the USA and be dead.

Compare death rates, you fucking straw man.

You also have to factor in the land mass in which Americans are scattered in farming states or whatever versus cramped UK cities which increases crime.

The UK had a school shooting (Dunblane massacre) in the late 90's, banned guns after and there have been no more school shootings. The same applies to Australia which did have a fair number of those events until guns were banned.

Fuckkk.. Americans are stupid,

>inb4 muh islam sweden rape 'cause you have no fucking refute

STOP THERE!

Yeah, getting glassed sounds nice.
Again, if you're white or in a white area, you're not likely to get shot.

You have to be proud that Americans are pussies compared to us

No as that would result in you in turn getting the shit kicked out of you. People are not afraid to intervene if someones being a cunt to someone who cant take it.

>even in "Anglo nations" like USA where the white population is 70% Germanic and 20% Celtic

Thats the kind of idiocy you got your "Mutt" nickname for.

Is this relevant to the topic?

It's always Sweden or Israel that comes to the rescue.

>>Surrendering to criminals and have seven times the violent crime of the US as a result is not a bad thing.
In the real world you must be pragmatic.
Look at australia after their gun buy-back.

And now they use acid or bombs to attack people.

We have barely any oil left for you chum.

AMERICAN POPULISM? FUCK THAT M8

Not that i think banning guns is good but this is a really ignorant statement considering this literally only happens in London, gee i wonder why that is... could it possibly be something to do with the new demographics of the city? Nah can't be. Sometimes Americans like to project problems that European capitals almost exclusively have onto the wider country.

you're aware that being tapped on the head with a feather duster counts as a "violent crime" in the UK?

yes, i would rather face such a thing, than be shot at

I'm not particularly fond of people residing within the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

STOP THERE! NOW!

youtube.com/watch?v=8N4FHSLD3dQ

LEAVE THE BRITISH ALONE!

Shut up, Sweden. No one cares what you think.

You consider a shove violence, yet Americans are pussies?
Banning guns vs being in a country with more guns than citizens should tell everyone who is a pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=YmGQo_ETwTA

44%

brits don't count violent crimes like we do.

Our definition:
>murder and non-negligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated assault.
Brits:
>crimes against the person
So any robbery, assault, or pat on the butt. We would way pass them if we counted the same

Your shilling is kinda pathetic. You didn't even replace the flag.

2.6 is alot for 100k

>comes to the rescue.

You mean by speaking he truth? I will agree with anyone regardless of where they are from if it is the truth. Why would I agree with some left-wing style graph that twists the truth for their own agenda? IT'S FAKE NEWS.

> NRA PR budget $5.3 million
> Pharmaceutical Industry $5 BILLION
>What's wrong?
youtu.be/a-SnsqKFHLY
youtu.be/jA3b7bLK_E4

FUCK DONALD TRUMP! SWEDEN IS GREAT

youtube.com/watch?v=DiqCSbLPNuc

>right on cue

Every Americans response itt is an ad hom based on something they saved from pol.

You're beyond idiotic.

youtube.com/watch?v=xDPK1kPWj1E

>While I know there are issues with my country I know guns being banned isn't one of them.
>t. slave in his cage

MAD ANGLO

OH DEAR, THIS IS LIKE ANOTHER HITLER BOMBING.

Alright, can't argue with your raging caps.

YOU'RE NOT WHITE

0.01159 road deaths per capita USA vs 0.0042 road deaths per capita Qc.

Why don't the Americans give up all their cars huh? That's 1160 deaths per 100 000 people! Completely unacceptable, AMERIFATS. Time to give up all your cars, all your guns, all your knives, all your fists, all you feet, all your hurtful words, all your doctors, all your pools. Just give it up, you'll be MUCH MORE SAFE when you're LOCKED IN A PADDED ROOM.

Does Sweden have common sense grenade control? I'm just curious because you seem to have a problem with them blowing up apartment buildings and entire police stations whereas we do not.

>Knocks out black guy
>immediatly replaces bearskin and goes back on guard

OTTOMANS ARE WHITE!

They are Turks.

Yanks aren't even trying now. Shame, I was enjoying this.

LITERALLY HITLER

why did you link a prank video on Cred Forums wtf

they need more muslims and pisslam, it will magically make the crime rate less

SUCK A DICK

>not understanding how military build up and annexing the near abroad is like Hitler.

WE WUZ

>gets schooled on astupid info graph that directly misleads people
>has to switch their argument to something else

Gosh, we're dealing with a real intellectual here. Banning guns in the UK and Australia worked. They both had a massive decrease in gun by deaths and ended school shootings. You have no argument.

The last I heard the British police were too busy nabbing people for what they say online to address actual rape and assault. You gotta put your priorities first I guess.

Because modern society can't do without cars. The same cannot be said about guns though.

CULTURE

HERO

Not a prank video, look at the others. Every year or two someone gets punched by one for taking the piss. They are actual soldiers, not larpers.

Are you being fucked in the ass by a Muslim who came to rob your house as you write this, or did that happen earlier today?

WHITE IDENTITY

WOMEN

Dude, you live on an island and you're being overrun by shitskins. A gun is exactly what you need right now.

No argument, just an ad hominem, as always.

FAVORITE PASTIME

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/cps-review-rape-sexual-assault-cases-trials-collapse-alison-saunders-a8180881.html

Looks like British police have been arresting so many people for rape without proper evidence that all cases need to be reevaluated.

youtube.com/watch?v=XYo6RzGJEUc

CREAM OF THE CROP

Rockstar pisses all over Monster. A true sip

JEWISH LEADERS OF ENGLAND

youtube.com/watch?v=vv007iMWRMY

You care enough to tell him to shut up! Joker!

And what would I do with it? Start shooting random people?
And just to be clear, I wasn't trying to prove the point that Americans should give up their guns. I merely pointed out that user's example with cars wasn't too thought through.

A BIT OF ROMANCE

OI MATE AT LEAST NOONE HAS GUNS

BRITISH DEBATE TEAM

A shove is violent.

Only in Quebec, who are indeed now degenerate monsters

Shhhhh. The men are talking.

RULE THE WAVES

REAL LOOKER

>A 17-year-old may lose the sight in his left eye after an acid attack in Essex which left five teenage boys in hospital. British Transport Police (BTP) are investigating the violent attack at the Ockendon train station shortly after 12.40am on Sunday 22 May.

>Police believe a man who was travelling towards Barking with nine other men left the train and approached the five friends who were waiting on the platform. After chatting with them police believe the man then removed his hand from behind his back exposing a bottle that contained unknown liquid that was then squirted over the victims.

PART AND PARCEL, GUVNA
AT LEAST WE DON'T HAVE ANY GUNS

I've been mugged twice in London. Once by a couple of pissed up white guys, I was about 15 and they were in their 20s,I only had a few quid on me so they took that and gave me a slap. I remember there was some mixed race guy with them who was trying to get them to stop, he looked scared. The other time was by 3 black guys.

bullshit stats

BRITISH DIPLOMACY

US DEBATE TEAM

plastic anglo

clever

>in hospital
in THE hospital*

I would rather be shot to death than be a gunless pussy who has to bend over to some African because he has a knife.

Preferable to five teenage boys shot dead.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the crime rate in Britain is actually not 6 times higher than the USA

Yes, that's my point. Your little images show you have lost the argument and resorted to insults.

But not nearly as clever as spamming memes and cherrypicking

>Brits trash Germany in the lead up to both WW
>KEK COATS trash US gun laws
>KEK COATS shocked
>AMERIMUTTS MUST ADOPT KEK COAT
GUN LAWS
>AMERIMUTTS TELL HIM FUCK OFF

Spitting on someone when you are disease free can count as Assault in the US

THE BOYS OF ENGLAND

Brits got it right on gun control. and the reason Brits are so successful today in self-determination is that they don't take any crap from their politicians. their politicians toe the line ... or else

That's because you have nothing to live for.
Enjoy defending yourself against an "African" who pulls his gun on you from behind and blows your brains out.

So why are you interrupting us then, son?

Do you think all of the United States is a war zone? Only Negro filled cities have crime stop watching to much t.v.

We banned handguns because otherwise everyone would be shooting everyone

yea UK (white only) would be much lower than US (white only), as our prisons are packed full of pakis.

Also the niggers. Most violent crime in London is done by blacks, exclude them and it would be way lower.

Does it matter? More than 90% of murders committed by blacks are against other black people. But they do rape a lot of white women and steal from white people.

Only proves my point.

He made death threats.

MORMON TERRITORY

Isn't this that 15 year old prodigy kid?

>slavs
>white

Britain has replaced sweden as the most cucked nation on earth.
Its about to replace america as the most mongrelized nation on earth, and has already replaced our obesity levels.
Britain is gone.

FUCK TRUMP

can you find the USA?

Stabbing and throwing acid at everyone is better?

WHITE

hey, at least you don't have all of those White, gun-toting, toothless rednecks constantly shooting people like in Chicago or Detroit. the US needs to grow up and give up the old, outdated 1a & 2a like advanced European nations did. that's why Europe is so much better than the US; amirite tho?

ANGLO GUN CONTROL

wow kys

most European countries have about 1/6 the murder rate of the USA

BRITISH

What are the requirements for an intentional homicide rate? Also, most of those countries don't even keep reliable homicide rates, let alone intentional homicide rates.

TOOTH NIGGER

Eurocucks prefer grenades. Why the fuck don't you guys ban grenades?

Lots of good strong German names there

CHOSEN

White USA has a lower murder rate than most of Europe.

Your made-up "17 mass shootings" was actually one mass-shooting. Fake news. And your shithole pretend country has gun control but your resident noglings still shoot each other. UK and Australia effectively banned guns, but people still get shot. Go mash your dinner with another brown dildo, Sven

western countries certainly do keep reliable stats
in third world countries, stats are provided by the world bank and other international organizations, but admittedly it's less accurate

Number 126, but note they are not listed in order.

Most European countries are 90-95% white and homogenous. That's slowly changing, though.

they changed their fucking names, even the Royal family of England changed their name in WW1 to Windsor.

Did you edit that? That's not what I get. America is 92nd highest, UK 176th highest.

i would rather be shot dead than live the rest of my life as a skinless face freak

FUCK EUROPEANS

>Isn't the most popular name in the UK "Mohamed"?

>UK and Australia effectively banned guns, but people still get shot.

At a much, much lower rate than before. You have no argument. Gun restrictions worked. It's as simple as that.

true, but far worse are the rayyciss, antisemitic tweets tho. anyone who says something like 'kys' or 'consider the following' with a pic related of a noose, needs to have his life destroyed and be thrown under the jail. fortunately, his countrymen don't give fuck all about his deplorable ass; amirite tho?

Nvm, realised that it's in ascending order.
Do YOU realise that? Seems like you're using it as a defence of America.

They also have 1/6th the number of blacks. Nignogs make up over half of all murders despite being 12% of the population, it's a big problem I'm glad you agree.

What are the rates of acid attacks in the UK? Doubt they are equal to the homicide rates in the States.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

USA is 126

citation needed

Acid attacks are an extremity for the average person and are used primarily between criminals as a replacement for guns.
Nah, he made pretty violent threats relating to the police.

SACRIFICE

You banned handguns cause the Brits realized they couldn't rule over people if they had firearms.
>Revolutionary war ring a bell?
>Guns ended Britannia Empire
>Brits ban guns
>Demand other countries follow suite
>Other countries tell BRIT KEKS...FUG OFF
>BRITMUTTS DYING OFF
>BRITMUTTS FLEE TO US AND AUS
>BRITMUTTS DEMAND KEK GUN LAWS
>START KEK PROCESS OVER IN NEW LANDS

FOLLOW OUR LEAD

My bad. Still shite though (not as shite as my eyesight).

Show mass and/or school shootings. The issue was eradicated.

Aussie crime rate was already on a downward trend though. We have much more lax gun laws than Australia and dont have any of these problems, Also most US gun deaths are either the result of black on black violence or suicide.

Intentional homicide: purposefully killing someone, or acting with a level of aggression where the possibility for causing death was evident. So stabbing someone repeatedly and then telling the judge that you where angry and overreacted is still intentional as you would have to be severely retarded to not understand that could kill someone.

Accidently ND, punching someone who had a health disorder that could not be seen or killing someone through a mistake do not count as intentional homicide.

Actually, I do. Gun control doesn't work. Obama had a taxpayer funded study to prove it:
theacru.org/harvard_study_gun_control_is_counterproductive/
law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

You're just chanting slogans. It's sad! Shall we talk about your rape stats too, while you're here?

THE AYES HAVE IT

Who gives a shit about mass shootings? They are less than 1% of all homicides. More people are killed in car accidents every day. Stop listening to jewish news.

Yes because grenades kill people every day in Europe. Banning guns doesn't completely eliminate gun deaths, it severely reduces it.

Whenever I see "Top 50 violent cities" articles, they only have two or three African cities, usually from South Africa. I do find it easy to believe they can't track crime and probably don't count terrorist attacks as violence.

Half are consistently suicide and half of all gun-related homicides are by blacks.

This really highlights dumb Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=mVuspKSjfgA

>One person being disfigured is way worse than 15-30 people being shot and possibly killed in a shooting
Something seems off, I know you must understand what it is.

that's right AmeriBruh. Acid Attacks and Grenade Attacks are harmless, and victim less; unlike the gun-toting White toothless rednecks in Detroit and Chicago tho constanly gang-banging and doing drive-bys

Sounds like a bullshit stat that can be easily manipulated.

ORR DERRR

youtube.com/watch?v=uYfAM35r2wg

i think the stats from South Africa tell the true story of the African crime rate

In that country you have somewhat modern infrastructure and modern institutions of government. In the other countries there isn't even a clear accounting of the population, the stats are very suspect.

I personally suspect that the stats for South Africa are probably about the level throughout the rest of Africa

Its surnames in that pic, and no it isn't.

>Obama had a taxpayer funded study to prove it:

Hahahaha. Look at empirical evidence, you moron. Gin control did work in the UK/Australia. WE know for a fact. IT WORKED.

No not at all, I have family in the US, so go there often. If you read what I was replying to you will see that I was responding to him suggesting that the UK was a violent shit hole. In my experience both countries are pretty safe, you would have to be very unlucky to get in any trouble.

Its not in order, look again.

How often do acid and grenade attacks occur in the UK?
Now how often do people get shot in the US?

How about some muriatic acid in the face?

many of the arguments against gun control are really weak and stupid, something you might find being fed to uneducated people on talk radio

click the tab to order it

Gun control eradicated school shootings. It worked.

>More people are killed in car accidents every day.

Oh right, I guess you shouldn't care about any ind of murder because more people die of heart attacks. Jesus... what an argument.

FUCK TRUMP

Handguns where banned in 1996 because a pedo walked into a school in the south of Scotland and killed a dozen kids under the age of 7. The gov then overreacted as handgun ownership was not common so minimal votes would be lost.

SWEDEN

>gun control eradicated school shootings
And created ten times more murders with other weapons as a result.

>Nah, he made pretty violent threats relating to the police.
that sick bastard. the streets are safe once again. with any good fortune, he didn't Sussex finest; the police force ever vigilant in targeting
only the most hardened criminals and Twitter rayycisses

How many school shootings before gun control?
How many years with access to guns did it take for the first school shooting?

Are you saying manslaughter should not be counted separately? Is killing someone by negligence the same as shooting them in the head?

Truth hurts, eh? That's how stupid you look.

Oh God those are really tasty, I can fit a whole one in my mouth, no gag reflex here.

There was almost 1 every year in Aus and none since the ban.

When will you ban grenades, Sven? Setting cars on fire?

Sven cuck, get off this board and never return

Ok. US 94, UK 183?

Threatening the police is a surefire way to get arrested. In the US, he would have his door knocked down and be shot in front of his kids for "resisting".

>How often do acid and grenade attacks occur in the UK?
you're absolutely right UK Bruh. you guys are no fools when it comes to completely safe lives, hermetically sealed away from crime. thanks for looking out for the best interests of the US.
>we've got to do better re: White rednecks in Chicago and Detroit where White people are constantly gang banging and doing drive-bys.

I just posted empirical evidence. Perhaps you are impaired not just mentally, but visually? Your "enlightened" non-countries were included in the study.

>i think the stats from South Africa tell the true story of the African crime rate
oh really, huh, well, they forgot to
ban machetes
maybe they need machete control?

>a few grenades thrown in migrant era after being smuggled from the Balkans versus thousands of shootings in the US per year

Hmm what is false equivalence?

Nobody made the claim it eradicates a problem entirely by banning it, it simply reduces it based on factual real world evidence.

You just compared a definition from the FBI based off recorded crimes to a potentially inaccurate crime survey from England and Wales. Of course their definitions are different, simple assault isn't even reported to the police so they are forced to exclude that statistic. You would do better to compare the BCS to the NCVS

What's wrong? You don't enjoy a little (or should I say girthy?) throat tickler?

USA has overall a lot of crime, more than most countries and that considering USA doesn't even monitors crime in ghetto.
>picture related

Us and the Aussies have a god given right to get hammered on gin. When did this happen?

How many murders in 1964, Sven? How many last year? Could there be another factor besides guns or access to grenades?

>missing the point this hard

No it doesn't. There is zero evidence that gun control reduces homicides at all, let alone "severely". White US has the same murder rate as US, despite having thousands of times more guns. Switzerland and Israel have low homicide rates with much higher guns. Russia and mexico have severely high murder rates with strong gun control.

No one gives a shit about school shootings. You are twisting statistics to make a big deal out of a fraction of a percent of all murders. Anders Behring Breivik in Norway killed more school children than all school shootings in the US ever. And Norway has a population 20x smaller than the US.

>But it wasn't in a school so it doesn't count.
Fuck you.

The only reason school shootings happen in the US is the media makes a circus of them now and gives the killers infamy they crave. There wasn't a single mass school shooting in the 1950's despite many more guns (a few murders happened on school properties, but that happens in every country.) There was one in the 1960's, but it was by a crazy ex military guy with a bolt action rifle and probably wouldn't have been stopped by any gun law.

The study compares gun ownership to murder rate and not the murder rate of gun only violence which makes America way above European countries.

What a misleading "study"

s/as US/as Europe/g

All a foreign agent has to do.
Smuggle in couple hundred thousand
machetes
into migrant camps
into refugee hands
into muslim hands
and BIG BEN
would come crumbling down
you all would be hiding
in the back country
hoping it doesn't reach you
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
save yourselves
wipe your own butts
clean up your room BRITcucks

>U.S. doesn't monitor crime in the ghetto

Completely false. The only crimes that aren't reported are usually thug-on-thug, most often involving(illegal) property. Violent crime being reported by bystanders is the rule everywhere, not the exception.

It's the devils juice