Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1518996943034.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seething

>0

anyone got a vid on this one?

>0:13
im fucking dying send help

In all my years of lurking / posting, this is one of the funniest fucking things I have ever seen.

its better with sound

could be anyone

Jesus fuck XD

pic related

Loving that OP gif lol

God he is such a smug cunt

>two completely different phones
hmm

Nice one

What game is that?

Is that a good game? It's $7 or so new, but only the game, no DLC.

Watch Dogs,
I haven't played the game, but do love seeing the webms they have for it

also, pic not Cred Forums related but still hilarious

lost

Watchdogs.
It was an okay game but not as good as it was advertised. You play a Hacker in Chicago and basically get caught up in a gangland conspiracy trying to work out who killed your niece.
Gunplay was decent, had some fun ideas(like the Gang Strongholds you had to attack/raid) and the technology stuff was actually fun when you got a handle on it but the storyline and main character was pretty paint-by-numbers.

Also they had a ton of things that had no real decent explanations, like the car missions and other groups involved in stuff outside the main plot never got much of an explanation or background, this one guy whose betrayal of you is meant to be this great twist is barely a character at the start of the game and doesn't do much of anything for the last two thirds of it so you barely remember him by the time he comes back.

Just a ton of little things that really dragged it down(like evading the police was so tedious until you work out that they don't have boats and just run to the harbour everytime to sail out to sea), but for a proof of concept it was actually kind of nifty. I refused to buy Watchdogs 2 because they went full SJW.

Someone tell me this really exists, SAUCE

Ah fuck, I'm not going to comb through his twitter to confirm. But I can't believe I have to ask... is this real?

Either way, best fucking president ever.

fresh off the press

Great punch line hillarious.

much better now

This one got me right in the bellybutton

Best :D

I haven't played the second one but the first one was pretty fun, even with all the lag on my laptop.
I didn't buy it but got it shared to me through p2p.

Would be great if there was more "hacking stuff" but it's still fun for what it is.
A bit like gta but you're a hacker.

I fucking loved these. Do you have more?

> checked
this meme always gets me, and the reactions are the best part

Whiter than you abbo gas huffer

One has a case and the other doesn't, idiort.

roasties keep getting BTFO

Is 2018 the year of the robot?

Roastie getting toasty every day of the year

i.4cdn.org/gif/1518996943034.webm