What did he mean by this?

twitter.com/thehill/status/965374645393350661

>Invite everyone to the election-rally-Anti-Trump-commie-barbeque
Fat nothingburgers for everyone

Lol they know the investigation is horse shit and won't show Trump colluded so they want to keep the investigation going until the midterms are over so they can push muh Russia

It's worse. The brainlet senator thinks that it will BTFO Trump, so it needs to be released now to show people how corrupt Trump is.

>What did he mean by this?
If only we knew.

they've realized what's coming

But they also claimed that Hillary's campaign was harmed by Comey opening and closing the case for the 2nd time just before the election date.

Bump

So Mueller will be the scapegoat for the dems losing the midterms.

Because it exhonerates trump most likely and the dems whole strategy was to keep this bullshit narrative going into the midterms so they can try and win back the senate and house.

Also, isn’t this senator undermining our democracy by trying to influence an ongoing investigation and upcoming election.

He's looking out for the Rethuglicans.

Do you niggers even remember that there's 13000 indictments that have been filed since the end of October?

He implies that he thinks this, but he knows it's nothing and he knows it wont be released for a while. He wants his more partisan observers to think he thinks Trump will be BTFO, and make sure they dont see its fake until they've already voted.

In reality this question will come up closer to the election but he's pretending to lobby for its release right now. When its not released he'll say it's a Trump conspiracy to hide the truth, kek. They just want to keep this ungrounded innuendo in the air to help their vote.

Telling a special prosecutor what to do sounds obstruction of justice to me, lads.

Now you sound like a libcuck.

Because it will expose that the whole damn investigation has been a nothing burger and the Democrats have been pushing it to be treasonous assholes.
Also bump

Obstruction of Justice? Coercion?

The damage is already done. It doesn't even matter. I was a registered republican since i was 18, still am, in the state of PA. I will vote for an accused child molesting, ultra corrupt democrat before i ever pull the lever for a republican ever again. You know why? Just because. Just because i want to see this new age conservative bullshit get fucked so hard. Troll voting in the norm now. And when all those democrats hold power again at every single level of government, and they're passing gun laws and relaxing immigration laws and writing freedom of speech laws I'm gonna laugh my fucking ass off at all the butthurt conservatives on the internet. I'm gonna screenshot all the salt and sadness and anger and frustration. I'm gonna revel in it. And I'm gonna love going on boards and comment threads and saying retarded shit like conservatives are satanists and republicans enjoy murdered children and what about trump and what about this trump appointee and what about that one time trump said this and what about that other time trump said that. It's going to be so fucking fun!!!

Russia doesn't matter

No, just an impotent man begging for mercy.

>being this delusional
get help.