Are there any companies that you're boycotting for political reasons?

Are there any companies that you're boycotting for political reasons?

The US government

Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

The Chilean goverment.

hollywood

I’m throwing away my Smirnoff, I’ll only buy Stoli and Hammer and Sickle

Isreal.

Pepsi

why's that?

Starbucks and Budwiser

Perdue, Kellogg, general mills, Kraft, Campbell's, Ben & jerries, Pepsi, coca cola, nestle. I vote with my $$$

By Canadian Vodka you ass

Yes I've been the entire country of Mexico because they encourage horse Slaughter

Because fuck Pepsi

ha, the only thing on this list I consume is coke. Dr. Pepper is better anyway, maybe I will switch over.

Starbucks, dunkin donuts, all fast foods really. If it's mass processed, my family and I don't consume it.

BC heating and gas. they have a fucking retarded commercial that plays on the radio all the time "you wouldnt elect a reality TV star for canadas next prime minister, so why would you choose blah blah".

holy fucking shit these idiots dont realize we have a trust fund kid ex-drama substitute teacher as PM?

heating and GAS YOURSELF

And fuck subway. That shit isn't fresh. Or good for you in anyway.

Pedowood

objectively worse than McDonalds

I only buy Eastern European Vodka, most western vodka except for Absolut fucking sucks

Chekt and rekt

Cambells soup

This is true
Kansans make good vodka

Pepsi and Kellog.
Plus, i buy exclusively tech from Japanese or Hong Kong.

Dove: official soup of Trannies, used to clean out their gaping wounds.

Apple
Nabisco
Ben & Jerry
Target
Bud Light
Netflix
Starbucks
T-Mobile

What am I not boycotting?

nestle

all alcohol unless its smuggled

Whats up with Nestle? I thought Kellogs was the evil cereal... But if they both... HOLY SHIT, where will i even get my cereal?

starbucks in theories, but they had these buttermilk biscuits, sooooooo good
sorry america i guess you're keeping those somalis

Isn't that just ridiculing the narrative itself or is my german sense of humor failing me on this one?

Google, amazon, kikebook, jewtube, twitter, every brand using mixed racial advertising, no matter the combination.

Hollywood

Google

If you buy Apple products then you are eternally cucked. Don't buy their made to break bullshit.

Vodka is disgusting.

Pay Every Penny Saving Israel

I try not to buy anything except food from a local grocer. I buy all my clothes online once a year.

What did Target do?

Old Spice
Burger King
Target
Duracell
All of Anheiser Busch
All General Motors
Dove/Unilever.
Any one else I notice as a social justice shill.
It is permanent no way off.
I am one of those people that all friends and coworkers ask opinons of.

>except for absolut

Come on buddy.

I have a chile etf. Don't do that or i can't make sheckles off you.

>Blockbuster Video
>Red Box DVD rentals
>Pets.com
>Chik-Fil-A (For not being open on Sunday)
>Bertolli Pasta (because I have celiac disease and I can’t eat pasta anymore.)

>Chik-Fil-A (For not being open on Sunday)
Heathen!

lush

If I were to boycott a company for political reasons I would have to boycott all companies. All companies are pretty much liberal except for maybe chick fil a. When conservatives disagree with you they just carry on; when liberals disagree with you they wan't you out of business.

Who unlike Trump actually acts like a reality TV star, the fucker couldn't lead a third grade play about Christmas let alone a fucking country

No, no it isn't

Most of them.

>Buying japtech
>Instead of your own domestic tech
Disgusting

Uber. I don't use my wallet to vote for treating employees like shit and breaking local laws until your PR department makes you enough of a media darling to pressure the mayor into giving you a special sweetheart license.

>Chobani
Owned by turks trying to import saracens to idaho.

>Ben&Jerry's
Two heebs.

Disney

I should start boycotting nbisxo especially after what they did to Trump
I can't do the same for T-Mobile since the fuckers are my provider, not my fault that they got snatched by by krautcucks

Hollywood, Target, Walmart and Harley Davidson

This. but they are so good. But it's basically just a front to fund the Democrats and they want to kill me so. I'll pass.

Yes I only fuck white prostitutes.

You dumbfuck he listed every company that produces food. It is impossible to avoid all of these.

Buy Norwegian.

By a narrow margin, except for the sodium

The numbers in the food isn't the problem with McDicks you idiots it's what they use to make the shit and preserve it

corner shops

Broadcast Television.

Target

The BBC

Choibani
Patagonia
Pepsi
Google

Aldi. The wake up call? My dog gets home cooked every day. And she refuses to eat the “meat” from there.

They're a byproduct of our failing socioeconomic economic system aka the money system.

Most water isn't drinkable on the planet because of them. also their CEO doesn't see access to water as a human right.

>Smirnoff shitposting IRL
Well played, I'll buy a bottle of your watered down vodka

This.

I don't like Putin, but I love that reaction.

Ben and Jerry’s has way too much sugar. The cloying taste is just disgusting

I don't even drink Smirnoff but that's pretty cute