In Sweden, 10 of 12 viking artifacts must be melted down or archaeologist defunded

youtube.com/watch?v=OZQsbf4Ppuo

Viking artifacts are being melted down to scrap metal. Sweden is destroying historical objects from the iron age to save money. But also, there is political bias permeating the entire world of museums and cultural heritage. Main figures regularly expouse moral panic about racism, and find Swedishness to be "problematic". One of them even converted to Islam to become less Swedish.

svd.se/fynd-fran-jarnaldern-gar-till-metallatervinningen

nyheteridag.se/sveriges-kult...llatervinning/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ygBVTQTTt48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sweden melts viking artifacts for cuckshed locks

> Muslims destroying historical artifacts

Imagine my shock.

This is nothing unique, though; a lot of times its done because there's already enough samples of what they are destroying and what they are destroying are small things, like arrowheads of which there already a thousand and one of. Happens here in Burgerland too.

youtube.com/watch?v=ygBVTQTTt48

Quite stupid. Just sell the redundant material. Plenty of people will buy it on Ebay or other auction sites.

That's what you get for naming a Paki curator of your heritage.

That's literally pointless. That's literally destruction.

with no prior education or certification in history mind you

Ship them to Denmark

Why not just auction them off in bulk to private buyers.

It's not my country or heritage and I don't know why but this makes me sad.

Because then the goyim might know.

swedes are too cucked to do anything about it, they'll keep voting for the same faggots that allowed this to happen while turning a blind eye to the destruction thats happening in the name of diversity

Why not send them to other museums if you have too much? Are you telling me that no other museum would take them? If not, why not just put them in storage?

Luciferians need to destroy everything.

Someone's hard work went into making these things. Someone sweated to make it so they could bring food home to their family. They smiled as they looked at their children and though "For you, and all after you, our labor will be remembered and honored.", with hope for a brighter, better future.

And then they let a Paki in who is erasing it and promotes that white people should be destroyed and Sweden was always a black nation.

with this thing in charge, nothing can go wrong. *cough*

Nose hasn't been circumcised off properly.

Lel.
>europeans give non-europeans positions that they abuse to knock down european values and history
Literally asking for it.

Because that wouldn't be anti-white?