Australia data shows gun controls a huge success 20 years after mass shooting

How do I counter this argument? There must be a counter-argument to this, but I'm stumped on it. Help me out Cred Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

crimepreventionresearchcenter.org/2013/12/murder-and-homicide-rates-before-and-after-gun-bans/
abc.net.au/news/2018-02-15/joshua-haydens-jaw-was-broken-by-a-kangaroo/9450694
motherjones.com/politics/2013/01/gun-buyback-charts/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we live in a marxist hell hole now. chinks have conquered us.

There is no counter argument. The US has more guns than citizens. What works in Australia wouldn't work here, that's the only argument you can make.

No it doesn't you are repeating lies.

Gun shooting were so rare in Australia the findings lack statistical significance.

OP is a shill. sage

You mean smartest superior culture conquered the lowest form of culture, abbo/anglo.

>American begging government to take his rights away
>strayan telling the truth
What's going on in this thread?

Australia is
A. White
B. Has an average IQ of 98

> checkmate mutts

You got it backwards. I'm trying to argue AGAINST the leftist argument that I put in the subject line.

>we just want common-sense gun control
>just like what Australia and UK have

Australia is an island and not connected to Mexico

The murder rate hasn't changed

Claim false equivalence. Show that their mass shootings were never as prevelant as they are in the US. This what works for them likely won't work for us. Then show that mass shootings aren't directly caused by gun laws, since Switzerland has less strict gun laws and almost 0 mass shootings.

Which just means most murders are done by stabbing or blunt force trauma. Far more painful, violent, and brutal ways to go.

Btw, this is the only qualifier that matters.

The same number of people are murdered each year.

We've had more gun crime now than ever. It is not a success, criminals now have guns and its easier than ever for them.
Most of the crime is arab/leb related.
>Be crime leb in Sydney
>Do a security course
>Do a armory course
>Make a security business
>Buy guns legally because you're a security business that is licensed to hold an armory
>Have lebo mates steal your guns and remove s/n's
>lebo gangs now have semi auto pistols, shotguns and rifles
Many such cases. Sad!

Or cars. Our shithole sjw city ran by marxist greenies have also put up the concrete blocks of peace in the city because of muslims running cunts over.

halving the gun related deaths from 500 down to 250 per year ....
factoring in suicides (who just chose another method) and accidental death and the already downward trend of gun related deaths it really is not as big a reduction as it appears.

Tell them when America is also a white island nation that doesn't have a culture/history of gun ownership we can adopt the same gun control policies used by white island nations without cultures/histories of gun ownership.

the US has 500x more guns in circulation than Australia did at the time, a MUCH stronger gun culture, and it's not an island; you can pass as many gun control laws as you want but they won't do anything if there's still millions of guns in the country

Overall crime and murder has increased, that is assuming they will read this, but they wont crimepreventionresearchcenter.org/2013/12/murder-and-homicide-rates-before-and-after-gun-bans/ we must go for the feels they always push their shit forward with muh kids and muh tragedies, no facts what so ever, have you noticed far right approvals jump after terrorist attacks despite no reason to be afraid statistically, exact same shit.whe need suicide bomber again so we regain popular acceptance.

>can't prevent suicides by restricting access to guns
nigga i'd be dead 10 times already if i had a gun at home lol

someone post the picture of the ripped kangaroo staring though a window at night

Gun control undeniably reduces gun violence and gun deaths.

The issue is that it doesn't correlate with reductions of assault or murder. Only gun assault and gun murder.

Firearms weren't a constitutional right in Aussieland

There you go m8

>20 years ago Aussies become cucks
>Study shows still cucks
>As expected

not that one, the one im talking about is angled to from the left, looks to be at a restaurant, and at first youre like "why is this cunt taking a picture of a window" and then the silhouette of a kangaroo on steroids comes into view

There's no comparison. Import all of the U.S.'s obsolete farm equipment. Pay them to breed and not to work. Give them a black market to exploit and boom, Australia becomes the most violent western country.

Dunno. But... This weekend in Western Australia...

We wuz kangz-aroos
>Emus use proxies in guerrilla warfare against Aussies who have invaded their saltbush... Now "wheat belt" country.

abc.net.au/news/2018-02-15/joshua-haydens-jaw-was-broken-by-a-kangaroo/9450694

A Western Australian hunter, who had a kangaroo in his gun's crosshairs, had his jaw broken when another animal launched a pre-emptive strike.
Joshua Hayden, 19, was out with his brother looking for wild animals to shoot when the attack happened, according to Australia's ABC News.

The pair initially spotted three kangaroos, but one disappeared and the teenager put his head out of the window of the moving car to target the other two.
The animal that had vanished then reappeared, charged at the car and attacked, reports said.
"It actually collided with the side of the car and smashed the front window," Mr Hayden told ABC.
"Then it bounced back onto me and head-butted me straight in the jaw."
He said he believed he was unconscious for about 30 seconds after being hit.
"I woke up and my brother was trying to tell me what happened," he said.
>He assumed his brother had hit him.

Royal Perth Hospital doctors said he would have to wait 10 days to allow the swelling to go down before surgery.
A photograph showed him with a black eye swollen shut.
The brothers said they often go hunting for kangaroos but
>have never before witnessed the animals fighting back.

Experts say kangaroos are normally peaceful animals that rarely attack. This might happen if they feel threatened, behaviourists say.

Maybe so but America has been conquered by mestizos and niggers and guns have done them absolutely no good.

Australia doesn't have Mexicans and blacks.

We outlawed murder here, that doesn't seem to be the case in the US where it seems very popular. The FBI doesn't even seem too concerned about potential murderers making threats of violence, even threatening to use rifles to carry out said threats. If you start tracking down the murderers I reckon their choice of weapon will become irrelevant.

>be Australian
>no significant mass shootings ever
>one day CIA niggers kill 35 people
>blame it on a literal retard
>use it as an excuse to ban guns
>no significant mass shootings since

>"SEE LOOK AT AUSTRALIA! THEY BANNED GUNS AND HAVEN'T HAD ANY MASS SHOOTINGS SINCE!!!!"

It's a disingenuous argument and more importantly Australia =/= America.

this is why australia needs guns

yea, I always say dont try to box a kangaroo

We should adopt australian guns laws.

This would be great for the republican party. no more mass shootings every week.

>Australia
Has a population of 24 million
>USA
Has a population of 330 million + Illegal immigrants + Tourists

I get it tho every place is the same and circumstances don't mean shit

Australia is isolated from the rest of the world and had far fewer gun per capita prior to strict control. Imposing stricter gun laws in the U.S will only hurt civilians, it will take decades to make a dent in the massive firearm arsenal that is the US of A

Tbh I firmly believe if they demanded all guns in the US be taken from civilians tomorrow that no one would stop them. They'll complain and whine and maybe a few people will fight back but largely no one will try to stop them.

>how do i counter what Cred Forums counters almost five times a month, 5 times a day after a shooting
>newfag or shill.

2nd amendment, take it up with the constitution.

Australia has a fucking OCEAN BORDER. Pretty easy to stop the flow of anything in or out.

Literally everything made illegal in the US is bootlegged over the borders and ends up in the hands of criminals.

Australia's gun homicide rate was going down prior to the ban and rose afterward. The more recent return to a downward trend only managed to bring it back to the level it was at when the ban happened.

Welcome to Cred Forums post election.

t. tpous

Here's what this libtard just sent back to me:

"The fact that Switzerland has one of the lowest homicide by gun rate is just untrue. It’s a lot lower than the US but is still quite high. Guns don’t kill people, that’s true. The issue is with the people that are allowed to purchase them, the ease at which almost anyone can purchase them, the variety of guns available, and the lack of limitations on clip size. These are the laws that need to be changed, guns do not need to go away to stop gun violence, but comprehensive gun reform can help."

What can I say to argue against this?

>While having twice the amount of people.

A lot of reported boat accidents would happen.

>What can I say to argue against this?

If this fucker can't understand plain English he isn't worth trying to reason with... Just move along, jot his name down in a notebook as a traitor, and buy a few boxes of rifle cartridges this week.

Read his comment again. Shootings were rare before the ban. Nothing really changed except now muslims can take over ausfalia at will.

Part 1

Part 2

Anyone who tries to compare gun laws in Australia to US is a complete retard and should be disregarded. The number of threads popping up saying "be like australia" is (((suspicious))) to say the least.
Don't be like us.

Send the statics on gun homicide in Switzerland

Bullshit, its just not reported

U.s. gun violence went down similarly in the same time frame.

>since Switzerland has less strict gun laws and almost 0 mass shootings.

False

>australia

werent a dozen children and several adults ran over in australia like 3 days ago?

Australia:
Island, homogenous society, low crime rates to begin with, gun violence was falling before the ban
USA:
country in the second most violent continent in the world, lots of niggers, 300 billion unregistered guns, still decreasing gun violence rates

Because the anti-gun agenda was complete, no need for false flags anymore.

Misrepresented data

the inability to find a peaceful solution to the kike problem has no bearing on the efficacy of owning a firearm.

spam him with gore pics

From a lefty source even, since the retards will "fake news" anything else:

motherjones.com/politics/2013/01/gun-buyback-charts/

This.

Yeah because the abos are at 55

How about the fact that the gun death rates from whites in the US are virtually the same as Europe. Anti- gun control and pro-white argument for the price of one.

>island nation
>less nigs
>no drug cartels
>functioning mental health system
>population is a bunch of cucks

How is it misrepresented?

There is also 15x less people

OP here. You know what? Fuck all this liberal gun control debate, its useless. It's "shall not be infringed." Gun owners are not going to budge. They'll have to try and take them by force, which will not end well for anyone involved. Doubt that will happen either, we'd have civil war 2.0 on our hands.

Show the source and time frame

>gun owners are not going to budge

True

I was able find 3 cases over the last 100 years the last of which happened 18 years ago.

Since 2007. It was a survey of news reports. You can reverse image search it if you really want the source. I’m genuinely curious what makes it misrepresented.

>Black and hispanics shoot the ever living fuck out of their own kind every minute of every day
>Sweep it under the rug, nothing to see here

>White boy shoots some white bullies
>Idiot left loses their idiot minds further

Save the world and kill yourself. Take a few of your kind with you.

Yeah. I don’t have the time for exhaustive research. I’ll listen to the arguments though. If I’m wrong for using this I’m wrong.

It would do just fine in the midst of the great crusade.

No

yes,but twenty years later they're still Australians.
checkmate.

>The number of threads popping up saying "be like australia" is (((suspicious))).
A mass shooting now would not fit the "disarm' narrative.
Where exactly in Tasmania did Bryant learn how to shoot like a commando?
He was unable to drive iirc.