Black Americans vs. Black Africans

Hey yo yo yo. I've been thinking for a bit.

Blacks in America have pretty much created modern American culture with staple southern cuisine dishes, athletics, incredible visual art, harlem renaissance literature and of course dance and music with black ppl inventing various highly-successful genres such as rap, R&B, soul, blues, swing, jazz, and even early rock.

how come black africans haven't had as many successes though?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/itsjustajlove/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post thicc jungle bunnies

Because Nigger decide to bitch and wine, instead of work and keep their family unit intact. Thus becoming Dumb niggers that reject education because its "white shit".

because African colonization lasted 600 years and ended only 60 years ago and were forced to give up their languages, share borders with unknown tribes and split their empires

just a guess

Hey yo yo yo. I was thinking, Black Americans have pretty much created modern American culture with a massive crime, murder, and unemployment rate. While 75% of Black Americans grow up with no Father. Not to mention the dependency on the welfare state and poor test scores. WEW Black Americans sure do make America great!

because black folk hate to see anotha nigga make it

Your interpretation of history is based entirely on a current mainstream post-modernist afro-centric pop culture and only somewhat resembles reality.
>staple southern cuisine dishes
Blacks didn't invent the food of the south any more than creoles or whites did, food doesn't work like that.
>incredible visual art
Such as? Plenty of artists of all races, user.
>harlem renaissance literature
A tiny fraction of the literary world and by no means better than any other. Is James Baldwin better than Ernest Hemingway?
>music
Take a look at the producers of those records. Look up session musicians and songwriters. Very few were produced entirely in an all-black bubble.
You have no idea what you're talking about, faggot.
>in all fields

i guess you'd like it if contemporary culture had no rock/rap and no NFL/NBA right? lol...

sorry bud, but the fact remains the first songs for almost every contemporary mainstream genre was solely composed by black ppl

please read again

I wondered who made the machine to record these songs, compiled the music, made the instruments.
Black people have a unique and interesting culture especially in the United States, but it has deteriorated so much in the last few decades that I'm fucking sick of hearing about it.

Black africans are usually more civilized than black americans.

kek
that's all you've got?
pathetic.

and white ppl would not have been able to invent anything without the mathematical knowledge gained from other civilizations like the egyptians, persians, and nubians

that's how dumb your argument is

Because there all part white have had a white country to work in.

i will castrate you

Oh no not the rap and nfl. Whatever will we do without those pinnacles of human achievement?

fuckin hell she's hot

Stop posting her.

instagram.com/itsjustajlove/

You pretty much gave away you were black with the first two sentences

but damn did you have to be that obvious? talk about low self esteem, youre begging for charity on Cred Forums

Blacks didn't create fried chicken ape faggot. That was a Scottish dish for the trail.

On a serious note.

I think that "black culture" in America is basically formed from the scraps of crackers anyway. I mean, the foods and music is basically formed from what you were allowed to have. Whereas if you look at white people, those that choose to celebrate their heritage usually pick something from their motherland. Micks for example dress like leprechauns and shit.

Embrace where you came from and show us some traditional tribal shit whence ye came.

that sounds threatening user

you'd literally still be listening to 19th century music you dork

no one said fried chicken. but southern cuisine was heavily influenced by african-americans you dork

Can we range ban leafs
> Leaf, million dollar question, wich continent is richest?

They havent created shit.

Most anything food related credited as black is actually a southern thing.

Most music draws reference from European styles and instruments. You may as well just say niggers stole music from European settlers that came to America.

I wont credit Africans with much, but if you get one drunk or have an in depth conversation with him, he will readily admit the American nigger is the worst thing about this country.

>Most anything food related credited as black is actually a southern thing

b/c most african-americans live there hurr durr. african-american culture is part of southern culture.

>Most music draws reference from European styles and instruments. You may as well just say niggers stole music from European settlers that came to America.

oh shut the hell up. swing, rap, blues, jazz, early rock, etc. had nothing to do with the lame shit europeans brought over lol...