Thor Ragnarok REDPILL

If you haven't seen this movie, watch it- it red pulled the fuck out of me. It made me realize how miserable my life has been on Cred Forums, spending hours on here trying to get the "latest scoop" on corruption in the US, the alt Right vs Antifa, our Globalist overlords, etc.

It was such a fun and funny movie. I loved the first, hated the second, and the this one made me remember, "Oh yeah, life can be fun".

You don't have to take my advice but just try it and maybe you will remember what you were like pre-Cred Forums. It's funny that they say you never leave but it's not necessarily true. You can remember what life was like before if you just try.

Oh, and before you can me a shill...

LOCK HILLARY CLINTON UP.

THE DNC IS CORRUPT.

OBAMA WAS A TERRIBLE PRESIDENT.

GLOBALISTS ARE TRYING TO DESTROY THE WEST.

You can get your life back if you want to.

>Watch this movie where a black woman plays the role of a Norse God.

No, fuck yourself.

You will die sad and lonely if you continue to care about shit like that.

This movie is anti white propaganda garbage, equates asguard to colonialism, "proud of what you built but not how you built it" tries to claim odin is guilt of revisionism. Takes white historical religion and makes it black, Asian, ect. Its all a bunch of kike bullshit. Watch it if you want you get redpill as on subversive kike propaganda.

Go back to r/the_donald, you insufferable faggot.

not to mention "destroy your homeland swedish goyim it's the honorable choice"

I have grown increasingly burnt out on this shit recently. I'm as red pilled as I'm ever going to get at this point. So coming here, watching bloodsports, listening to TRS podcasts, it's all just depressing whereas previously it was revelatory.
I really need to get away from this for a while. It's not psychologically healthy.

The eternal leaf strikes again.

Defeatist little faggot, how new do you think we are kek

Yes OP, your life should be focused on having fun.

numale detected

>GLOBALISTS ARE TRYING TO DESTROY THE WEST
>not jews
You were never redpilled

Yes capefaggotry is magical, leaf

I swore off watching jew movies and i feel great about myself. I also stayed at a holiday inn so I feel smart too

There's a middle ground where you can continue to care but not get anal about every little detail of life.
Get a blocker/ksafe and come here occasionally.

HOL UP! YOUZ BE SAYIN...WE WUZ NORDIC GODS N SHIET?! DAMN! HOW BOUT DAT WHY BOI! WE'Z GODS NAH!

>the leaf strikes again

>before
There was never a 'before'. It's always been like this; we were just too young to notice or care.

To stare endlessly into the abyss would be to invite it into yourself. Only when we are properly centered and balanced ourselves can we hope to channel God's infinite love to share it with others. So yes, definitely it is important to have fun, laugh, smile. But don't just become complacent, a good man turned indifferent. Balance is important.

Huh Globalists you say but never mind the fact that Globalist are lead by the unholy judea. International jewry.

Day of the rake when?

Only gay part about movie