IT ALL COMES

IT ALL COMES

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/13/omar-khadr-settlement-canada-trudeau
cbc.ca/news/politics/isis-fighters-returning-target-jihadis-1.4404021
inquisitr.com/1461442/isis-terrorist-crosses-border-from-canada-to-america-by-boat-video/
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/trail/etc/canada.html
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/10/22/canada-terrorism-history/17726259/
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/two-canadians-added-to-united-states-list-of-most-wanted-terrorists
macleans.ca/news/canada/the-scary-reality-of-terrorism-in-canada/
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/us-border-chief-says-terror-threat-greater-from-canada-than-mexico/article580347/
bbc.com/news/av/uk-43081318/mohamed-salah-inspires-i-ll-be-muslim-too-chant
youtube.com/watch?v=3GsQ1XzTGFI
youtu.be/hvl112Khwlg
youtube.com/watch?v=WMl16Zhz0k8
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

islam is better than judaism faggot.

and capitulation is worse than both

No
No
No

NOOOOOOOOO!
THEY GOT US AS WELL AS TRUMP.
FIRST TRUMP KEEPS GOING ON ABOUT NOT BOMBING SYRIA AND SHIT, THEN HE'S ELECTED AND HE DOES JUST THAT.
AND NOW THIS!

The shills won lads. Lets pack up guys.

That mosque sure has some nice electrical hardware

Thanks for the reminder than Hitler is a
Mohammad cuck sucking FAGGOT
(piss be upon him)

c'mon billy use your words you can do it

Holy.
Fuck.

Top kek

If you only knew how bad things were.

GG

I'm done.

Wtf I love third world muslim immigration now

Immigration wouldn't have happened without israel. They want to expand their land. They cause chaos in the middle east and the jews in the west bring in the refugees.

It's all connected. It's not the refugees fault. It's the Jews. You think they wanted to leave their homes?

>If you only knew how bad things were.
Oh, I do.

Where did it all go so wrong bros?

>wearing the veil in your own nation
Man Europeans are fucking faggots lol

You think I'm unaware?
Fuck jews and fuck muslims both.
Are you defending these retards?

We're in Wiemar 2.0 atm

>leader of a country visits a religous building
go suck a dick again liverpool, you lit tranny

another slide thread
sage

Your women don't love you.
These new men will rape your women and kill you.
Better bin that knife.
Better not engage in wrongthink.
Better sit down, shut up, and obey.

Literally the same. Fucking MIDF.

hey they even put a bomb timer behind her

Lol

He’s your typical /sg/ convert. Bought into taqiyya.

Oh no, oh no c'mon. OH C'MON NO, NOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I've lived most of my life in a city with a large muslim population, including immigrants. I see hijabis every day on the bus. They always have sweet manicures. There's a mosque across the street.

...and it's literally never caused me even the tiniest problem. Nobody I even know has ever had a problem.

Sometimes we chill and eat good kabobs and drink tea.

The reality is nothing is as bad as poor & desperate people. Anywhere you go in the world, anywhere in history the overarching theme is that poor desperate people do poor desperate shit. Occasionally you get weird fanatics as well, but they emerge from all populations.

fuck off

Drinking piss is better than eating shit.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT

> Retarded liberals think they are doing some spiritual shit for their local shaman

> They actually are showing submision to a beligerent ideology that want to conquer them

Political career was a mistake.
This people should never had been 100mts near a public office.

Theresa May should be a grandmother and Trudea should be a yoga teacher.

This

Bro pic related got paid $10million for killing a US medic by the Liberal Trudeau government here...

>pic related got paid $10million for killing a US medic by the Liberal Trudeau government here
wrong pic

Absolutely disgusting. You have the source?

female suffrage

>having countries run by women

powerful.

Thanks for the input pajeet.

Universal suffrage was a mistake ,vote should have been made for family.
One family One vote.
Non married people without kids without votes.

This would prevent morons to outbreed smart and create a welfare state to leech on others.

First two links related

Canada is hosting over 60ISIS members, and has paid over $10million to a terrorist who now walks here free for killing a US medic

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/13/omar-khadr-settlement-canada-trudeau

cbc.ca/news/politics/isis-fighters-returning-target-jihadis-1.4404021

inquisitr.com/1461442/isis-terrorist-crosses-border-from-canada-to-america-by-boat-video/

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/trail/etc/canada.html

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/10/22/canada-terrorism-history/17726259/

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/two-canadians-added-to-united-states-list-of-most-wanted-terrorists

macleans.ca/news/canada/the-scary-reality-of-terrorism-in-canada/

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/us-border-chief-says-terror-threat-greater-from-canada-than-mexico/article580347/

Europe has 30 years at most, before Islam is running every inch of Europe, it's amazing how many whites are willing to roll over and let Islam just take over

Le Pen would never stoop to such levels, had she won.

thanks

France has even less , i give it 13.
Britain 21
Germoney 25
Spain may survive by adding latinos to the mix as a counterweight to kebabs

(and that's a good thing)

Those guys are just waiting for their Canadian Caliphate. When that day comes they will throw J. Castro and all the other homos off the rooftops. JT's last thought will be "I should have done more to make them feel at home".

looks like transitioning from an ethiopian to a pure nig
--> --->

and get a load of this shit
bbc.com/news/av/uk-43081318/mohamed-salah-inspires-i-ll-be-muslim-too-chant

brits are fucking PATHETIC

youtube.com/watch?v=3GsQ1XzTGFI

She is bought and paid for.
There is another way forward.....

youtu.be/hvl112Khwlg

time to practice Sharia Law Britain

To be fair, we got Adolph Macron

HAHAHA GOD DAMN I LOVE BEING AN AMERICAN
Get fucked Anglo scum, this is what you deserve for what you did to the west

Hahaha classy

Show me when Hitler wanted millions of muslims from the middle east to immigrate to europe.

muslims dont give a shit about some british dike lecturing to them, lol this is your leader, a fucking spinster lesbian theresa may, brits youre too far gone to help i hope your island sinks into the abyss

He didn't. Do you realize that muslims immigrating from the middle east are because ISRAEL IS TRYING TO TAKE OVER AND EXPAND THEIR GREATER ISRAEL PROJECT?

There are American as apple pie

nazism is for fags retard, we like hitlers commitment to his people and his aesthetic but that's where it ends, fuck off with this lame meme shill faggot

I've lived most of my life in a city with a large muslim population (baghdad), including immigrants. I saw hijabis every day on the bus. They always have sweet IEDs on the bus. There's a mosque across the street.

...and it's literally always caused mass slaughter and rape. Nobody I even know has survived islamic savagery.

speak for yourself

You were just a week away from taking Moscow, Hans. Just one week and we would've been saved. We were so close and now we're doomed.

nah muslims are just dumber jews

fuck off boomer.

brits deserve it, she already did plenty of this shit before becoming PM, you knew what you were getting, but go ahead and keep voting Tory

Just another day in clownworld

US and UK has jew issues.
US and UK has race population issues.
why dont we work to fix it?

time to leave the UK before it gets worse (and believe me it will).

I've yet to work out why leftists have such a hard on for islam anyway, considering it stands against everything else they suppourt. I suppose these retards have swallowed the jew lies so hard that they will virtue signal for any minority of the week.

You thought the war was over because the ballots came out in our favor?
The cost of freedom is constant vigilance.

What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with people. In such an insane short period of time things have gone completely downhill, the only way things can get worse is if they just outright declare themselves a muslim caliphate

GAS THE BRITS!!!

Holy fucking christ

"conservative" party my ass

Literally no meaningful difference in the two except in what Semitic language they think is holy and of course worshipping Mudhammed

Muslims are very conservative though, they want to preserve their cultural institutions

The peaceful ones are plotting to outbreed you , tgey take welfare as jizya, the wait until they are majotity in small boroughs and areas then work to subvert local democracy and schools ect
Why don't you fuck off
Why don't you Google tower hamlets? The electoral fraud, the voter intimidation? Who gets the council houses? The fucking crime and unemployment rates? I'll give you a search term to help you 'girl raped 3 seperate times on way home'

Idiot. They're cells, terror, cancer it doesnt matter. The 'good ' ones are the worst kind have a look at Europe over the last 20 years idiot
How long are they going to be good for?

Oi, bin that booze

What do you do when you live in an unironic police state that is sponsoring the takeover?

you know the answer Hans

You might want to google all the arms caches found in mosques across Europe
And all the stolen and missing grenades and guns from military bases in countries of high infestation

>Sharia May

D..dad.... are you ok?

FOR FUCKS SAKE BONGS, BURGER POLLACKS ARE SHOOTING UP SCHOOLS, WHY AREN'T YOU? It's not like you're gonna kill any white kids anyway

Is it really too much to ask for an intelligent, well spoken, and stern modern Era leader who is proudly boastful and protective of the culture of the nation they're voted to represent?

I mean seriously why do I either get full blown cucks like Trudeau who does everything except let a Muslim fuck his wife, centrists like may pretending to be right wing who gladly subjugate themselves to the desert religion, or at best we get trump nationalists who come close to greatness until it comes time to dawn the jew hat.

yes, it is. we need monarchy back with kings who were raised to be kings using their country's success and distinct culture in rivalries with other monarchs where they try to one-up each other instead of random elected fuckwits sucking off schlomos with globalism

women, wtf is wrong with them. Would a MAN ever wear a humiliating hijab in amosque? hell naw. wearing a hijab is like putting blinders on a horse. it symbolizes female enslavement.

Our police take their shoes off to search Muslim homes and apologise for photos of police puppies

>meme flag

Sage

Doesn't that do the same thing?

Trump is the closest we are gonna get...and look how he and his supporters are treated.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THAT CLOCK HITS 00:00??

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAAHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAH

Inspiring.

It all comes down to nothing.

This but unironically

There is nothing wrong with visiting a mosque

CANADA, YES!

she choose to were that of her own free will correct?she wasn't presssured into it correct?

> still buying into the "refugees" crap

Most of them are economic migrants taking advantage of cucked immigration systems and wanting free gibz you fucking dumbass. Two things can be true at the same time. Just because Islam is obviously not the (current) main enemy of the West and just because mass immigration to Europe is driven by (((them))), it doesn't mean that thereby Europeans should welcome Islamic invasion. Just because Hitler had a somewhat positive outlook on Islam and incorporated Muslims into his SS troops doesn't mean he would have no problem with Germany getting flooded with third world migrants and Germans getting murdered, robbed, and raped on the streets. It doesn't mean that third world migration isn't going to destroy Europe. Just because the Alt-Lite are fags and shills who never go as far as to actually naming the people pulling the strings doesn't mean they're wrong about mass Islamic migration.

Comeing to get ya if you write anything I found hateful

Who controls the money? THE JEWS DO. They need migrants in the west to perpetuate their usurious shitty system because the west is saturated with debt.

Isn't this old news? But we're all aware of her and she hasn't got long in office anyway. People are shit sick of pandering and replacement migration. She's got the reins still only because people are scared of a Labour government and because we wanted Brexit to have as few disruptions as possible, if we had gotten rid of her Labour would claim the Tories were unfit to govern and would try slime in power.

is this the power of reddit

you always blame poor morality on financial worth, betraying your marxist conscience. Yet, you could never be bothered to write such tripe about Christians. No, there, you make good excuse to blame Christianity and Europe for every misgiving this world has. I'm so sick of these people, whether you're baiting or not.

Because it's not really about supporting or standing for anything. The only thing (((leftist ideology))) stands for is the destruction of the West. Once you keep this in mind everything starts to make sense. Whatever weakens, subverts or violently attacks the West is welcome. It doesn't matter that these things are incompatible with one another. They have the same end goal.

Awesomeness

Kekked my pants

It sure is user

Fpbp

How's that Brexit thing working out for you lads?

Trump predicted this.

Notice how I literally said mass immigration is driven by (((them))). I acknowledge this point. I'm not denying it, but that still doesn't mean mass third world immigration isn't gonna destroy Europe as you imply in the autistic image you posted, regardless of Hitler's collaboration with Muslims in his army. Notice how (((they))) are using this mass immigration as a weapon against Europe.

the thing i dont get is why are people just easily converting to islam, are people becoming monsters? Is humainty doomed to burn because alot of people are becoming islamic psychopaths is islam going to hold us from going to see the stars because sand niggers and retards. If i ever see a sharia zone in my life im going to injure as many people as i can as possible. I cant do it in europe, but if police arent around in sharia sand nigger zone i will surely take a hammer and other shit injurying putrid waste around me.

Citizenship in white countries is a valuable resource. Politicians hand them out to third world countries as parts of larger deals that benefit themselves and their sponsors. The Jews are a meme.

It's going to take a nationalist AI at this point. Learn Tensorflow.

>The Jews are a meme.
It's 2018 and JIDF shills still say this talking point. Does shilling on Cred Forums make anyone in your offices lose their minds?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

what a racist

>my j*w ass is on FIRE

How's that Brexit going, ya limeys? Hahaha

I hope he goes to jail for attacking Muslim children.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE UNITED KUCKDOM

I love how he has predicted everything from 9/11 to the housing crash yet people still call him an idiot.

Someone post the britmutt memes so I can fill my folder

Because they are submissive, passive, and masochistic. They are incapable of self defense and so have to rationalize their fatalism as virtue.

I agree, fellow kuffar

Arab nonces have such gaudy taste.

At least Wiemar was white.

Muslims are just Jews on horseback.
There's really no difference between the two.
Only in how they try to destroy civilizations.

Nazis also allowed Jews in their ranks and sorted out the "good ones" as mischlings

The Rothschilds married into the European aristocracy. They are as least white as they are Jewish. The merchant is easy for brainlets to comprehend, but the people behind the real merchant are an alliance of wealthy ancient families of multiple ethnicities who want to make sure they stay on top. Jews are used as a management class and are there to take the fall when the people start to catch on and grow angry. The Rothschilds outsmarted the ruling class by going international. They could not be isolated and destroyed when their employers found it convenient. They married into the great families of Europe. Marriage is what the ruling class does when they cannot destroy their enemies. They share with those they cannot overpower.

That's because not all jews are bad.

strong and stable

>A Prime Minister garners support from various communities in a western society

No shit

>Muslims will acquire nukes through the U.K. And France in your lifetime

The only comfort is that Israel doomed itself fucking over Europe

NICE HEADGEAR, TRAITOR BITCH

the absolute state of mother England.
FUCKT FUCKT FUCKT FUCKT FUCKT FUCKT FUCKT
REKT REKT REKT REKT REKT REKT REKT REKT

Now who would say this?

I sincerely hope the next time there is an acid attack that you are the victim fucking enabling leftist traitor cuck.

Shut your mouth. You shouldn't be cheering on the death and capitulation of a white nation.
To all bongs out there, I'm sorry this happened to you.

You're the one who would deserve it most you commie fascist

Shes such a old dog.

>not lewd enough

eat shit and die goddamned labor voter londoner scum, i despise everything you stand for you slimy antifa fuck.

Gonna string both you sons a bitches up on the day of rope.

I stand for Democracy, freedom, capitalism and western civilisation dickweed. We fought a war to get rid of Nazi cocksuckers like you but obviously we didn't kill enough.

lol

*Breathe

Leftist women supporting Islam. How empowering.

lmao i made this meme

You made a part of it, but I expanded it today.

thanks bud

Jesus, crop your damn images

Underrated. He is the prime future.

La Pen had enough class to not appropriate their culture.

fuck off

Woof, terrible optics. The mooslims will be emboldened.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Fpbp

fucking wore a headscarf

i fucking wouldn't

Audiable kek, followed by pity.

>tmw you skip the post because reddit spacing but the replies are based AF

HEY HEY

HO HO

BABOON PEOPLES HAVE GOT TO GO

(this is a thing now, stole it from someone trolling leftypol)

w-what happens next with the meme...

youtube.com/watch?v=WMl16Zhz0k8

P A R T
A
R
C
E
L

you would NEVER see Thatcher bend over like this

Can you feel it? The day of the rope is coming. Traitors and invaders alike, we will find you, and we will kill you.

Seriously, how many meals a week are provided by your mother? I'd say parents but your post clearly indicates a lack of father figure. Stop larping.

>islam is better than judaism faggot.
One group of pedophiles is better than another group of pedophiles
>WEW

None of those things are possible when your population is sub80 IQ baboons and goat fucking desert marauders from the dark ages.

Get the fuck out while you can

God I wish the Brits could get another thatcher. That woman was fucking steel.

I hope your country burns you fucking weak beta faggots.

Mud tastes better than shit

my fair lady

Nice Taqiyya Ahmed
>neck yourself

> La boomer chupacabra

Britain is Sweden tier now.

Why even pretend not to be fascist? Most UK Muslims hold western beliefs.

ow look, another ahmed got around the travel ban

Yup, all those refugees from west africa and Bangladesh are because of israel. This totally makes a lot of sense. Good 56% thinking mutt! It's always a delight when Americans shine their knowledge on this world

I'm starting to think its too late. How many good years do the Brits have before they have to leave the island?

Because I'm not a fascist, I'm a racist. Living among these "people" made me a racist. I want maximum freedom from the government. I also don't want to live with these fucking savages throwing acid in people's faces, raping kids on an industrial scale, marauding through streets armed with machetes and axes to rob people on mopeds. It isn't much to ask. The world is a large enough place for them to not live here on this tiny island. The only difference between us is I have been awoken to the fact that these people are not like us and they do not want to be like us. They are here to make us conform to them, and they will succeed unless we throw them the fuck out.

You can agree with things Hitler did while simultaneously disagreeing with other things he did. It's not like people have to agree with every single thing, we can choose where to draw a hard line. Accepting Islam is one of those things that will never be acceptable.

it isn't difficult for something to be better than Judaism.
Even though it is better, it's still fucking awful.

why did she think this was a good idea?

What are you going to do about it? Do you want power in the hands of the state or in the hands of corporations who would support an influx of immigrants and outsource jobs to foreigners?

Yep. Countries run by women are doomed to fail.
Women can't lead.

Why not choose the third option: Neither.

I dont know, but im scared.

> What are you going to do about it

Try redpill as many people as I can before the country drops below 50% white British and our civilization is lost forever.

by that time you'll have a fash army on your doorstep of Ameri-mutts to purge the jews

USA is going full nazi right now, it's incredible

Isn't this disgusting? This is the kind of shit that is starting to make me hate western political rule. While this goes on, all they can think about is how Hillary Clinton was cheated by 13 Russians, which means that 13 Russians are smarter than their billion dollar enterprise!

They're both same shit

And go where, everywhere is is just as bad or usually worse

Exactly, White flight has to end now. Time for White people to start fighting to protect what they have, and we have to do it together. This isn't a problem that individuals can solve.

Shopped.

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

You saved the thumbnail , you doofus.

>British PM almost gets assassinated by 2 Muslims about a month or 2 ago
>She's still supporting them after nearly getting killed by them

What a dumb bitch.

>tfw after brexit britain will limit european migration but will keep the influx of arabs, blacks and indians for eternity

>imagine being so happy to leave the EU
>only to discover that your country is going to be even worse than the rest of the EU on its own

This is fully true. Go on leftypol and open the theory thread. They admit that socialism is the precurser to communism and thats their goal. Well some of them. The rest of them don't believe in "peaceful" solutions like that and just want an open world wide communist revolution so they can kill the "reactionaries"

delet

No Shut Your Mouth. We were cucked by england in the beginning, got them to fuck off, and about 90 years later, we allowed ourselves to be cucked by them. I don't speak for everyone, but personally, fuck the british. maybe if they didn't infiltrate the ira and subsequently planned and carried out bombings on white children and killed ira members killed with a knife by a man who they thought was one of their leaders.

Na, they also taxed us to death, a made us let soldiers sleep in our homes near our daughters, and no adays they're bankers and lords are running our country via proxy. They'll all burn for what they did.

Go to lefty pol and see who the real larpers are. They are divided. We are united. We are the bear. You call yourselves Ghosts. Very well thought out.

Jesus Christ is rolling on his heaven

If I saw that I would immediately go to college and become a economist. That is appalling. Truly disgusting.

politicians will side with whoever is earning them money. The pakis in bongistan make billions for the government via sexslaving of white girls and drug distribution.

I don't think any Muslim man would go after her even if they were having a sexual emergency, so the veil isn't necessary.

>1 post by this ID
>200+ replies
>only two people intelligent enough to recognize a slide thread and sage

Bunch of retards on Cred Forums these days.

Sieg heil, we are more than justified, we are united.

Do you not know what sacrifice is? I hate the brits too, but don't be dishonest.

>#VisitMyMosque day
Brits have these now? Ain’t this deeply depressing.

>afro-german soldiers in ww2
top jej

Hahahahahah
Is she accommodating sharia law?

I like that, well put.

I dislike them both. Enemy of my enemy doesn't work when it comes to Muslims or Jews.

May is with out child. Just like Merkel.

Seig Heil

I USED TO RULE THE WORLD
SEAS WOULD RISE WHEN I GAVE THE WORD
NOW IN THE MORNING, I SLEEP ALONE
SWEEP THE STREETS I USED TO OWN

You both have equal right for oven.

You can lead a horse to water

>ruling Norway
Since when?

both are better than (((CHRISTIANITY)))
Both makes you treat infidels as subhumans, while cuckstianity makes you suck their dick

that picture is bretty gay

They have been for a long time and they are trying hard to overcome Sweden.

"I always felt marginalised, that the west hated us, that all western women are whores and that as a UK muslim Britain could never be my home until it is turned into a Khalifate. But then I saw my prime minister wear a hijab and I suddenly realised how much respect and willingness towards compromise and tolerance exists here, so now I am happy to give multiculturalism a shot and respect and accomodate westerners as much as they yearn to respect and accomodate me".

Said no muslim ever

Now that is fucking pathetic

UK YESSSSSSSS
> DEATH TO ENGLAND

I take it back, I don't wish this on my worst enemy. That is just appalling.

That's a fancy audio set-up they got there.

why would a mosque have server equipment?

Looks more like pa

>Visit my Mosque Day

JUST

I considered pa, but the top looks like a switch, and the bottom looks like a bulk storage blade with ~15 drives mounted on their side, such as a dell powervault.
The only thing that screams pa to me is the second from top looks like it could be an equalizer, but the tacky wall paper screams that these creatures dont really know much, and if youve ever seen a video of call to prayer, then youll know that muslims dont care about audio quality.

>bars covering their meat flaps

Cmon now, cant have a rage fap to that lad

Honestly fell bad for the britbongs. Go from most powerful empire to most cucked Anglo-sphere country in less than 100 years.

Now on the auction block, item 309.

wait till you see the arsenal full of AKs they have in the basement

This list doesn't include the Moore, Oklahoma Vaughn foods beheading.
They called it workplace violence. Bastards...
Anyone know of anymore like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

i know i've let you down....

>commie fascist

Next thing you know Trump and May will be praising Israel and fermenting protests in Iran!

WOW!!1!!! BASED!1!!!11! SO BASED1!!1!! WAY TO GO BASED BONGS!!1!!!!

exactly

Shut up and go away plastic paddy. Stop pretending to speak for the people of Ireland. Drumpftards cannot be Irish

LARP or actual commie?

>actual commie
Actual Irish republican

Now you know why we rebelled against you.

Google Bookchin faggot.

Fuck off and die you paddy cunt

The nazis, apparently

>dane cuck

>le 33% face

The weak will fear the strong.

Fucking disgraceful for her to cover up as the head of a Nation. THE PRIME MINISTER! She might as well convert. Might be the only chance at getting rid of her anyway.

Why does the wall-tile in mosques always look like some shitty tile you'd find in Gook-buffet?

Christian taken into the parental care of muslims.

What could possibly go wrong?

>what you did to the west
Created it?

So? I don't give a flying fuck about them or their cultural institutions.

I still don't know what to think about the guy, but I loved when journalists where complaining about not being able to interview him and he then told them that he and his ideas are to smart for them anyway and they simply wouldn't understand.

>testicular cancer is better than brain cancer
true, but it's still cancer at the end of the day

>You think they wanted to leave their homes?
To the best of my understanding their countries really are shitholes. The type of Islamic fuck holes where rich guys get to have like 4 wives. Every rich guy loves to imagine this. What they always fail to remember is that when rich assholes do that then there ends up being a lot of dehydrated poor fags. This is why their countries are so unstable and why they're coming here to get the gibs and smash that white pussy. They'll never ever have a good life in their shit holes so they take their chance. So ya they'd love to be here getting free shit then back at home being broke.

>democracy, freedom, capitalism
>western civilization
pick one

bich

OH NO NO NO NO NO

What do you think of creating a hashtag to share drawings of the profet Mohammed? Under the hashtag #DrawMohammedDay we would get enought attention for the media to report on this new “Alt right” movement and make an “Anti- Blasphemy” like report on us. It will also show how sensitive Muslims are for a simple drawing of their profet cause such unrest that normies will be forcefully redpilled, and of course show the media protect the Islamic religion- while simultaneously attacking Christianity.

What do you think pol/?

>#VisitMyMosque

do it

>we

The next 10 years are going to be rough.

Brexit will absolutely be overturned
Look up how they treated Ireland and France when they voted against the EU's will
May is a puppet
Just look at all the anti-Brexit pro-"""second referendum""" being pumped into your papers
a second vote will be done once they are confident the propaganda flipped enough people

Britain will become a full member of the EU after that second referendum, no more pound, no more sitting on the sidelines
You missed your only chance and now you're overextended and defenseless

Oh the race for the 2nd place in Europes shittiest country is getting tight.
Your move Germany.

exposing one retarded religion won't fix exposing the rest

Cuckservatives for you.

Back than muzzies didn't want to flood in Europe for gibs. Hitler supported those who wanted to support NatSoc, which was preserving their culture.

If he was allive today, he would have gassed both jews and muzzies equally for real.

of course they fucking did, retard
why the fuck else would they walk past all these safe countries if their intentions were pure ?
wake the fuck up you fucking idiot
i've lost too many friends to those lying muslim subhumans and their 700 years old propaganda

no religion is better

Also the quote of him talking about Christianity is not even real. Goes to show you who even made it.

>le shitskins are based
>democrats real racis

this is why white nationalism is a meme, shitskins should be holocausted along with every white enabler

Traitor. By donning that headwear she has become compromised by submission to a foreign religion. Career is done.

I agree but it would be better if the UK wasn't a bunch of capitulating faggots. As a combat vet I've lived in the middle east for years and while it is fucking garbage, I can live without pork or alchohol much better than feminists can live under Islam.

I don't believe you.
I live opposite a mosque.
It sounds to me like you only see whats on the surface and like most white cucks actually believe their lies.
Wait til they outbreed you in your own city. Then the tribalism will kick in.

Yeah I'd rather us go back to Paganism but for fucks sake anythings better than Christianity. What a piece of shit cuck religion.

Checked and keked. Holy shit.

Ai!Ai! La creatura! La creatura is come!

Of course it won't cause you any problems yet, they all fear the great mutt, but once they take over the rest of your cities you'll soon be getting enriched.

>I live opposite a mosque

So do I. Cost millions to do up, they blast the prayers out at 1am on Fridays, clog up the roads with cars. This whole tolerance thing is one way isn't it? Millions gets spent on Muslim communities and buildings, niggers move in next door, and whitey gets fuck all because our government is too cucked. We need a final solution.

Kill yourself immediately.

saved

Have you got this one?

The local mussies actually burnt down their school. Of course they get a brand new one with an expanded campus, nice new buildings etc.etc,
A simple choice is in front of all European men. Be the victim of ethnic cleansing, or the perpetrator.

>local mussies actually burnt down their school.

Wot? Which city do you live in?

>Be the victim of ethnic cleansing, or the perpetrator

That's right, but in our case we have no home to go back to, but the musloids have the middle east, nogs Africa, Asians Asia etc. This is our last stand but only a colony for them.

I got a new job right around that time. Got my first paystub and noticed that I moved up a tax bracket the day before the news of Trudeaus $10.5 million 'apology'.

It built western civ lol

>a second vote will be done once they are confident the propaganda flipped enough people

You mean "after they spread enough propaganda to plauseably rig the vote"

They won't risk another loss.

Fpbp

Meanwhile we have Secularism in France. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ?
In France a president can't do that because it's against Secularism that's why France is one of the most atheist country of Europe !

yeah and look where that got us
muezzins going allah akbar at 5 am in ile-de-france when ?
there is probably no god, but atheism was a mistake