They always say The Left can't meme. Is this final proof?

The left can't meme. This should be discussed. I want some experts to chime in please.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIG_MCX
calgunlaws.com/more-guns-less-crime-california-style/
law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf
pewsocialtrends.org/2013/05/07/gun-homicide-rate-down-49-since-1993-peak-public-unaware/
ivn.us/2012/07/23/doj-study-fails-show-1994-assault-weapons-ban-worked/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010–12)
aic.gov.au/publications/cfi/cfi115
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monash_University_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Hectorville_siege
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairns_child_killings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowtown_murders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childers_Palace_Backpackers_Hostel_fire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quakers_Hill,_New_South_Wales#Nursing_home_fire
news.com.au/national/lockhart-shooting-wagga-wagga-community-reeling-after-hunt-family-tragedy/story-fncynjr2-1227053811861
conservativedailynews.com/2012/12/gun-control-statistics-that-reasonable-people-should-know/
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/videos/2015_12/what_america_thinks_is_the_government_after_your_guns
youtu.be/yWOfrESkSJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNXX2i2rfNU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_FBI_Miami_shootout
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The dont care about the 10s of thousands of black people killed by handguns

Damn! They used the AR-15 in ALL of those?

The Shadow Government must have another type of rifle to pull off their false flag shooting.

That's true. I thank you for your input.

You would think so.

It's a low-normal tier meme which is above average for a leftoid meme

it just means, that populace armed with these non-military issue rifles can be just as efficient in partisan war. Good info. Not good way of getting that info.
Still its easier to get an AK.

>Sandy Hook

And on top of it the exact same gun was used in Aurora, Las Vegas and Parkland.
Could they be any more obvious?

First of all faggot, Orlando was an MPX 9mm.

Then ban the AR-15 but don't ban the rest of guns to stop shootings.

Definitely.

Hmmmm...

The go to false flag gun of choice

>sandy hook
>if I repeat something enough it will be true

As the owner of several AR-15's, I own them precisely because they're effective at killing things.

Aurora was an AK variant
Orlando was a sig MCX

I'll stop there save my fingers the work, because you also believe the US has battleships in the Persian gulf. But Op will get pissy when we don't refer to the proper unicorn-kin pronoun

Good call. That's what I'm looking for.

Always found it strange it's ALWAYS an AR15, never another high capacity baby seeking ghost clip machine rifle like a Kalashnikov pattern or PTR, etc

devious pride in setting a high score with domestic product?

sig mcx, dumbass.

Isn't the AR15 the reference gun for alphabet agencies?

I think the biggest reason ARs are used is that they are extremely cheap these days. You can get a decent quality AR15 for under $500 whereas only few short years ago they were upwards of $1k.

Las vegas and the last one were demorat also

btw....while on the topic
Why doesnt US just up the price of firearms like 10-100fold, as money is the best gun control there is (besides complete ban)

Sig MPX.

AR15s are ugly. I'm just glad they never bring up that dude that killed a bunch of cops with an SKS. That's my shit nigga.

>After arriving at the club by van, Omar Mateen approached the building on foot, armed with a SIG Sauer MCX semi-automatic rifle and a 9mm Glock 17 semi-automatic pistol.

More of this.

Well why the fuck should we?

I do not approve of these digits.

New York: Truck
France: Truck
Germany: Truck
New York: Truck
New Jersey: Truck
Stockholm: Truck

Am I doing it right?

Pride? No, I think it's weird they never use anything else, including rifles which come in bigger and arguably more lethal calibers, it's almost as if there's some sort of narrative to maintain

So he didn't use an AR?

>Aurora was an AK variant
first i've ever heard of a smith and wesson m&p 15 being called an "ak variant."

I heard MPX. Whatever. Both are essentially non-full-auto SMGs in 9mm.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIG_MCX
you are fucking retarded. stop trying to pass yourself off as a weapons expert.
it's an ar platform. design is based off of the ar 180. it's not an ar15, but might as well be considered one.

I'm pretty sure James Holmes rifle jammed and he used pistols.

>You
>Dumb
BAN FISTS NOW!

so you honestly believe that government is after your guns, so they stage a false flag?
I agree with but only partly.
Its easiest to hide the lie between two truths. Yes, your government has stages false deathtraps. No, not all of them was operatives.

Holmes fired 76 shots in the theater: six from the shotgun, 65 from the semi-automatic rifle, and five from the .40-caliber handgun

calgunlaws.com/more-guns-less-crime-california-style/

46 page study by Harvard concludes banning guns would not reduce suicide or murder.

This Article has reviewed a significant amount of evidence
from a wide variety of international sources. Each individual
portion of evidence is subject to cavil—at the very least the
general objection that the persuasiveness of social scientific
evidence cannot remotely approach the persuasiveness of
conclusions in the physical sciences. Nevertheless, the bur‐
den of proof rests on the proponents of the more guns equal
more death and fewer guns equal less death mantra, espe‐
cially since they argue public policy ought to be based on
that mantra.149 To bear that burden would at the very least
require showing that a large number of nations with more
guns have more death and that nations that have imposed
stringent gun controls have achieved substantial reductions
in criminal violence (or suicide). But those correlations are
not observed when a large number of nations are compared
across the world.

law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

I want a VZ 58 or a SLR 104.
SKS can suck my dick

Pew Research: Gun Homicide down 49% since 1993

.National rates of gun homicide and other violent gun crimes are strikingly lower now than during their peak in the mid-1990s, paralleling a general decline in violent crime, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of government data. Beneath the long-term trend, though, are big differences by decade: Violence plunged through the 1990s, but has declined less dramatically since 2000.

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Mass shootings are a matter of great public interest and concern. They also are a relatively small share of shootings overall. According to a Bureau of Justice Statistics review, homicides that claimed at least three lives accounted for less than 1% of all homicide deaths from 1980 to 2008. These homicides, most of which are shootings, increased as a share of all homicides from 0.5% in 1980 to 0.8% in 2008, according to the bureau’s data. A Congressional Research Service report, using a definition of four deaths or more, counted 547 deaths from mass shootings in the U.S. from 1983 to 2012.2

pewsocialtrends.org/2013/05/07/gun-homicide-rate-down-49-since-1993-peak-public-unaware/

Okay got it. Thx.

DOJ Study Fails to show 1994 assault ban worked.

ivn.us/2012/07/23/doj-study-fails-show-1994-assault-weapons-ban-worked/

>law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf
neat

This is the best guerilla marketing campaign of all time.

no one cares.

Shitskins are the real problem tho

Just assault fists. You can tell which are which because they are black and scary.

Good input.

Ahhh yes, black and scary.
Should we paint them pretty colors instead?

More good input.

Ok, let's ban AR-15.
What could we ban next, following that logic?

School attacks in China 2010. 25 dead, 115 injured. WITH A KNIFE AND CLEAVER.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010–12)

Imagine if they used a gun with a larger caliber. Thank god they just went 223

AR-15's are pleb tier. Get on my level.
>pic related

AUS Government report states violent crime down in America and UP in Brit. and Australia.

aic.gov.au/publications/cfi/cfi115

gross why you paint it like that figgit also cinci is shit

I don't agree with this meme. I'm looking for ideas to poke holes in it.

Massacres in AUS after they took away their guns.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monash_University_shooting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Hectorville_siege

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowtown_murders

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childers_Palace_Backpackers_Hostel_fire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quakers_Hill,_New_South_Wales#Nursing_home_fire

news.com.au/national/lockhart-shooting-wagga-wagga-community-reeling-after-hunt-family-tragedy/story-fncynjr2-1227053811861

Chinese cleavers OP.

Let's take a moment and thank these brave school children for their sacrifice in the name of the right to bear arms.

they have poor taste in rifles too

now compare car accidents to civics

*YES

Why does the state have the responsibility to punish a citizen for killing an illegal immigrant?

Medical Error deaths per year 195,000
FireArm Homicides. 11,493
Cigarettes: 529,000

conservativedailynews.com/2012/12/gun-control-statistics-that-reasonable-people-should-know/

Excuse me, but wasn't Aurora done with a shotgun and San Bernadino done with an AK?

If we did this with the word Muslim it could be quite effective. The list would be too long for one meme, however.

RasmussenReports:
Only 26% of Americans trust the government to fairly enforce gun control laws. Just 38% gun control will keep them out of the hands of criminals.

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/videos/2015_12/what_america_thinks_is_the_government_after_your_guns

This

I've got several different handguard/rails/stocks/grips I can change out I just happened to have these on their now
youtu.be/yWOfrESkSJ4

>Aurora
ar 15
glock 22
remington 870
>San Bernadino
2 ar 15's
springfield xd
llama 9mm

(you)

Whatever homeboy. Everybody knows they're pretty much the same fucking gun with some minor differences. Which is why it was reported both ways (MCX/MPX) when it first happened. Go be OCD somewhere else.

>shitty cetme
>shitty paint job
>shitty $10 wal mart optic

top kek you've got to be kidding, nobody is this retarded

I thought I remember hearing the Aurora shooter used a shotgun exclusively. Maybe I misremembered.

Could have sworn SB was done with an AK. I thought I remember seeing it on TV next to that SUV.

thats it?

Leafistan reporting in...

Can a Burger please tell me something?

Is the AR-15 simply put; just a great piece of Hardware? Why is it so ubiquitous?

They don't want to take away your guns, just keep them out of the hands of the mentally ill. But what do you need a gun for anyway? If you want to shoot a gun, you should become a police officer. Be a part of the solution, Black Lives Matter. Or join the military. There are a lot of benefits to that, for instance they will pay for your medically necessary gender reassignment surgery, thus offering treatment for your mental health issues, plus you get to shoot a gun.

whats in the box marked "???"?

it's cheap and carries emotional connotations that many find desirable.

we need guns because of niggers, dumbass.

i'd like to know who this "everybody" is that you speak of. maybe then you can tell them that you're retarded for spreading dumbass fuddlore.
pic related
every time i see your taylor meme sbr, i feel warm and fuzzy.

Checked. rekt

it doesnt have a folding bayonet nor a grenade launcher. yugo sks is better

Vegas probably was clearly an M240. The whole thing was so dubious, that it's becoming believable that they may have planted the AR15's in the room.

Essentially, Sandy Hook. AR-15s weren't that common, and the cheapest ones you could get was like S&W M&P-15 sport for ~$650. Then Sandy Hook happened and as talk of gun bans happened, prices on anything semi-auto skyrocketed. The M&P-15 sport was selling for $2000, and that was a good deal. $5 magazines were selling for $50. 5.56 was a dollar a shot.

Tons of small companies opened up, making ARs and AR parts to cash in on the insanely high demand. Once nothing happened, you now have a plummeting demand and skyrocketing supply. Prices dropped. Now you can buy a pretty decent AR-15 for $400, and even cheaper if you wait for sales. Parts, accessories, magazines, advice, information, is abundant. They are offered in about every caliber you can think of. They are an effective home defense, duty, and hunting rifle. They're lightweight, can be cheaply upgraded, and are easy for women and children to shoot.

It's not the perfect gun, but it's pretty good, and there isn't a better option on the planet for the price or aftermarket supply

pic is one of mine.

Good point. We should be investigating why medical professionals are killing people.

>Be a part of the solution, Black Lives Matter.

:^)

thanks bb
I got her to run properly now. Added 7 quarters behind the buffer spring and fixed all the issues. Doesn't want to run with a can yet though. I'm going to try it with like 3 or 4 quarters and see if that fixes it

Someone make a truck of peace version

Goddamn I hate "The Other 98%" group, insufferable cunts the lot of them. Oh, and The Turner Diaries began with gun confiscation.

Semi-auto Rifles are not particularly good for home defense, but they are great for standing up to tyranny. Handguns are preferred for home defense.

except a 240 is 7.62 wounds matched 5.56 ballistics and there were no links from the boxes on the floor. you're going to go through 1100 rounds of ammo and then pick up 1100 individual spent links? pretty thin conspiracy, homie.

From what I recall, there were no rounds of any kind. The floor was remarkably clean. AR-15's placed sporadically around the room.

Why do you think a handgun is better than a rifle? Genuinely curious.

They're longer, but if you have your handgun outstretched to a shooting position, it's about the same length anyways. A rifle will be easier to shoot, easier to aim, and harder to miss. Plus 30 rounds on tap.

Do you think that the government is testing the AR-15's effectiveness to measure how ground forces would do against the civilian population armed with them ?

Because rifles are less effective than handguns in close quarters.

Personally, I keep a pump-action 12 gauge. Just not a big fan of handguns.

Yeah, if only those shootings were committed with some other gun, then everything would be totally fine. AR-15 dead is like, twice as dead as mini-14 dead.

Is this a meme? Seriously.

Collecting data on the effectiveness of a particular gun?

probably because most of his brass went out the window. but there's more than enough brass there to see no belt links. and if that were true, why do most swat use ar15's and m4's?

no, they already know, that they are highly effective at launching and maintaining a resistance cells.
Its a demonising phase leading to a ban and confiscating at gunpoint.
Say good bye to your AR's, AK's will be banned in the same bill.

why are democrats so violent?

That wasn't a "why." It was just a restatement of what you already stated. 5.56 is fucking devastating at close range. 30 rounds is a lot more than most handguns. You're less likely to miss, and follow up shots are more likely to get on target.
Handguns aren't bad but I'd take a rifle any day, unless I lived in some weird shithole apartment where there was a tight, narrow corner every 3 feet.

Copied from interwebs in my search for the truth -
FACTS:1.Orlando shooter-Omar Mateen-registered Dem. 10YEARS ago;2.Charleston Church shooter-Dylan Roof was, in his own words,"A CONSERVATIVE";3.Ft. Hood shooter-Nidal Hasan lived in VA & TX.Neither state requires partisan registration.;4.Columbine shooters-Too young to vote, therefore NOT registered.;5.VA Tech shooter-Seung-Hui Cho-resident alien and INELIGIBLE to vote. Therefore, NOT a registered Democrat..
6.Colorado Theater shooter-Shoddy research done by someone who found "A" John Holmes but not "THE" John Holmes. NOT a registered Democrat.;7.Connecticut School shooter-Adam Lanza-Card carrying member of THE NRA whose mother was a registered REPUBLICAN.;8.Congresswoman Gifford's shooter-Jared Lee Loughner was a registered INDEPENDENT.

Shhhhhh shut up. I don't want them coming for an sks I lost in a boaking accident.

This is the argument, but it's just asinine. He was not LEANING out the window at that height- the wind would be cold and whipping.

Most people are acrophobic to some extent, and would be much more comfortable shooting from several feet away from the window.

People who want to hurt people will always fine an avenue to do so, whether it's an assault rifle, a bunch of hand guns, a truck, a bomb, a home-made gas attack, etc. etc.

People who want to protect people just need a gun.

thats just wishful thinking

Not everybody gets to live in a school gymnasium.

Fuck off cia niggers. Your Jew cult will fail.

>People who want to hurt people will always fine an avenue to do so

theres no reason to make this wish easier to accomplish to every oddhead out there. Theres a reason mass shootings happen mainly in US

> wishful thinking
WTF does that mean?

Unless you live in a horribly narrow windy shitty place, a rifle will do better 99% of the time.

Sorry you live in a carnival funhouse

if you have data on his foot print impressions in the carpet, do share. but you don't have to be leaning out the fucking window in order for your brass to be flung forward of the ejection port. especially at a high rate of fire.

finding means, any means what so ever how unlikely they may seem, just to make your idea possible and viable

We can meme, my dude. We just usually have better things to do than shitpost.

Most mass shooters have very little firearm knowledge so they just buy an AR because they're cheap and what the guy used.

If you ban ARs shooters will just use AKs or what ever the cheapest gun they can get their hands.

If the media actually cared about the victims they wouldn't publish any details about the shooter or his weapon beyond rifle, pistol, shotgun ect.

TY

unless they want to ban the said firearm, and thats an entrance to the rabit hole not everyone wants to enter

Perfectly normal Republican conduct right here.

AK is superior rifle. AR is for psychos, autists, and jews.

So AR-15 is the meta platform if you're going for high score? Good to know

It will be fine satan, not a word was muttered here after Maple Rambo took out 3 RCMP with his sks

>my dude
Go suck Sargons shit out of his asshole faggot

The left can meme.

That's not an AK you mong

Not at all. I have never seen any report that he was leaning out of a window, nor any explanation as to what happened to the empty cartridges.

If anything, I'd argue that your argument is based on wishful thinking.

.308 battle rifle shits on ARs and AK's desu.

As far as I know, there is zero data whatsoever except for the journalistic photos of the crime scene.

That's what I mean. There is no practical way to ban all fire arms capable of holding more than one round. Even if you do ban them you've got to somehow get 300+ million of them of the street.

Thats a good idea

just as yours
its the case of burden of proof

and for people wanting to shoot past 250 yards.

y u so mad, user?

Nope- just no shots greater than 5 yards.

Is it wrong if I want to buy an AR-15 now? Can't help but appreciate it's effective killing efficiency as the chosen weapon of the enlightened

Also the fact that they may actually ban the weapon now, be a good time to buy one before that happens

then theres an agenda.
Which means government is involved
which means....oh boy...
you dont want to live in US in the next 10years

>for people wanting to shoot past 250 yards.
My win 308 is the only thing I trust over 250 yards to hit a deer

it will get confiscated at gun point in the next 2-3y
possible sooner

The SKS was one of the most fun guns I have shot. Nice enough pop, not weak like AR but not full blast like 308. Stripper clips, fine wooden stock, simple sight, dat cartridge ejection. Just tons of fun.

I just wish they were still dirt cheap.

na they're not going to be banning shit. But I'd reccomend getting a CEMTE .308

Evil people exist, and that cannot be denied by any rational person, and as far as we know, there is no way to eliminate evil people from coming into existence.
Guns exist, and you cannot put that cat back in the bag. They exist, and plans for making them exist. That is just a fact.
Evil people will do evil things, like make and use guns against non-evil people.
Therefore, to protect yourself from evil people, you need to be able to meet their force with equal force.
If you disagree, that means that you don't believe in self-defense.

> burden of proof
lol ok. I've committed a crime now? So I have to prove my argument or I have to change the hypothetical that I believe? Get real, retard.

If you're going to have the discussion, you have to argue on my terms. Otherwise the burden of proof is on you.

Nice data

aw, there's so many better options though leaf.

Like jacking off and watching big bang theory

Not that user, but you can't open doors as easily in a house with your rifle readied like you can with a handgun. You also can't carry a flashlight and a rifle, and while you *can* put a flashlight on a rifle, it messes with the balance to some extent.

>Get real, retard.
no need to get all defensive and agressive, your theory is as good as mine, but thats just it...a theory unless you provide proof to your claims.

yeah, problem is a lot of leftists literally DON'T believe in self defence at all (women especially for some crazy reason). They think its the cops job. They always go on about "muh arms race" like criminals are gonna start carrying tactical nukes to rob people with. In reality this hasn't happened in concealed carry state.

Ha ha. Funny me me, I love using that me me generator website. It has the funniest me mes.

>Bengals fan

No wonder you have such as shit gun. You have no standards.

No kikebook thumbs up on here so

Goddamn

This is true.
Would choose .308 battle rifle.

ftfy

SKS uses clips though don't they?
I've been looking for a rifle but I want magazines.
Been looking for pic related lately.

Nobody can meme. Memes are, by definition, always terrible.

Nevada?

see

CEMTE

look up a tapco sks. they look like shit, but at least you can change the mags.

>Maple Rambo

I remember that, that pic came out somehow and he nobody could find him for hours

probably racked that high score on people who wanted to attack the killer barehanded. If one of the victims had a handgun tho...
theres a saying/./// "bringing a knife to a gunfight"

I thought he had fully automatic. I remember clearly that he had a fully automatic and that was one of the points why the usual anti-ar15 faggots and their arguments got btfo so quick.

at least 2 0f the 7 were muslims. Possibly 3 if you include Las Vegas. The Texas shooter was also a big time liberal who like to beat infants. We should ban muslims and liberals.

>mueller is closer than he appears
>he is looking at the left

>only time commie faggots can make a decent meme is when they accidentally meme against themselves

pottery

>never been in battle

Chicago

Saturday Night Specials

the last time someone used a fully automatic firearm in a mass shooting was the north hollywood shootout.

The lefties believe people are inherently good and it's society that makes them evil. That's the real problem. They believe if society was just perfect, no one would be evil. They believe guns make people evil. So am I arguing that leftists are immoral? Sure sounds like it.
To the concealed carry point. Why does it have to be concealed to prevent crime?

I saved another pic like this . Now I got 2 .

>there's so many better options though leaf
I know, but it's what I have right now, I'm saving for a FN SPR A5M XP, but they are ~3400$ here

tfw it was the Bogdanoffs that were the multiple shooters in Florida. All they had to do to get Cruz framed was make a phone call.

What's your point?

It's because the SKS is pretty much AWB compliant once you remove the bayonet, which most people tend to do anyway.

If a shooter uses a hi-point, bolt action, or shotgun, or mini-14 it's just a gun. A shooter uses an AR-15, or any of its variants, it's a 'AR type fully automatic, assault rifle.

True

>theres a problem with psychos
>theres a problem with US government using said psychos AND their operatives to push their agenda of disarming the legendary "behind every grass.."

Sorry user lol - Just popped into my mind and
I thought it was funny so I posted it .

>black and scary
I wonder why they usen those words to describe what is actually an ergonomic configuration.

>Las Vegas

Prove it.

I guess I have jumped timelines again

>That feel when SKS are dirt cheap in Canada
Literally 220 Canabucks for a Russian SKS.

What's your point? Be clear and precise.

to convict me?
fuck you

Free advertisement:
>Every schoolboy knows AR-15 is the best: reliable and lethal!

Bet AR-15 sales go up after each promo...I mean shooting

Yeah kinda odd that everyone who does these uses the exact same weapon even though there's dozens of suitable alternatives

You are still being obtuse, but I guess you want guns banned?

>north hollywood shootout
this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNXX2i2rfNU
If I remember correctly they were semi-auto AKs home-modded to full auto

all this tells me is we need more gun control - ban liberals/democrats from owning AR-15s so they stop chimping out and performing late-late-term abortions

REMEMBER guys,m every thread that touches gun key words, has operatives lurking in them
watch your tongues

>every thread that touches gun key words, has operatives lurking in them
Some of you guys are alright, don't go to the asteroid belt tomorrow

>Phillips and Mătăsăreanu carried illegally modified fully automatic Norinco Type 56 S-1s (an AK-47 variant), a Bushmaster XM15 Dissipator, and a HK-91 rifle with high capacity drum magazines as well as a Beretta 92FS pistol.
i think they converted everything they could, but i can't remember. they were pretty fucking prepared too. doubled up on body armor and brought like 5k rounds of ammo. dudes had no fucks to give.

Not big on killing, but that is sexy

I never looked it up before now, but apparently abstruse is the more precise word, rather than obtuse.
Anyways, I looked at all of your previous posts. You want guns banned. I laid out a simple 1-2-3 argument. You did not refute any of my positions, rather, you say that evil people are enabled by government. I am not arguing that position pro or con. I am arguing on the individual level of self-defense by relying on two facts that I cannot find a way to refute. 1) Evil people exist and will exist for the foreseeable future. 2) Guns exist and will exist for the foreseeable future, no matter if they are banned. And my third point is that evil people will find a way to get guns. Therefore, self-defense means that one should be able to meet evil people's force with equal force, ie. guns.
If you believe in self-defense, guns cannot be banned. If you don't believe in self-defense, then you are immoral.

Can't ban guns when we have heroes taking care of republican scum

we're talking about AR's and AK's
military weps in disguise
if you want my personal opinion, handguns, shotguns, bolt action are ok for personal use.
If you want to survive in 21st, learn to be nonspecific, especially concerning these volatile cases

you do realize these posts just make us want to buy more guns right?
the left is retarded

what i mean...there's a point where sending a single high velocity pellet is enough for self-defence.
anything beyond that is mass-murder tier

They were both ex-mil. One was a ranger in Vietnam iirc. Pretty hardcore shit desu.

>learn to be nonspecific
So I shouldn't have any concrete beliefs? Explains why you refuse to engage me on any of my points. Enjoy not taking a stand for anything.

talk shit to my face and ill teach you about standing up to my beliefs
talking shit for millions to see, is a thing on a whole another level

learn to lurk, faggot

>a single high velocity pellet
In the rare instance when you are facing one attacker and you hit perfectly, sure.

use a secondary wep, like a knife

>military weps in disguise
>no burst or full auto mode
>military
So are my mini-14 tactical and mini-30 also 'military rifles? they are essentially the same, what about my SKS? it has a wood stock but some guy in Halifax took out 3 RCMP with one. Get fucked gun grabber

also, if everyone is allowed to have that single pellet, you will be safe from mass shootings

>7.Connecticut School shooter-Adam Lanza-Card carrying member of THE NRA whose mother was a registered REPUBLICAN.

Can you link any video coverage of Adam Lanza entering the school on their new security cameras they had recently installed? I'm having trouble finding any.

LV wasn't an AR15

neither of them were ex mil. phillips was a career criminal and they met at golds gym. after the romanian's life went to shit, they started doing heists.

>arguing about automatic and semi-automatic
what is semantics
get fuck gun-nut, i dont need your guns

Touched a nerve, I see. You never engaged me on my arguments.

what are your arguments, exactly?

Except for colombine, Charleston, clocktower shooting back in tbe 60's, and most gang related mass shootings

Also AR-15 used in San Bernardino was illegal in California

If 3 dudes break in I'd have some big issues.
to be frank, as you pointed out about, things are going to go to absolute shit here in the next 10 years. Being "safe" from mass shootings isn't on my radar.

See

Ah. I got them mixed up with the Miami Dade guys. Pretty similar situation.

>500 million guns in America
>7 people with mental health problems decide to go for high score.

B-but it's the gun

it's not really semantics though. it's kinda like describing the gear box on a car. one is a manual and one is an automatic. even if the car is an electronic paddle shift, it's still considered a manual.

This is brilliant, if we ban the AR-15 then ALL mass shootings will stop.

>Miami Dade guys
who?

>journalistic photos of the crime scene.
They were leaked by someone in the police department, not by journalists.

if...if..and if...i admit "single pellet" might be interpreted sideways more times than i could ever imagine
use a shotgun, a blast from those usually sends assailants running even before the actual shot. Unless you plan to engage actual military in which case i rest my case.

be clear and precise, please
im UI so the point eludes me

>comparing an AR-15 to a Battle Rifle

>if we ban the AR-15 then ALL mass shootings will stop
Exactly Senator Jewenstien said it best, pic related

in all the video footage it's single shots.
isn't an ar-15 a semi-auto with burst fire?
3 round bursts right?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_FBI_Miami_shootout
Two bank robbers kill a bunch of FBI agents, prompting police nationwide to adopt automatic pistols and set higher standards for shooting.

>squeezing trigger and holding
vs
>squeezing repeatedly without any other mechanical movement involved
totally not the same thing

>learn to be nonspecific
Communication without accuracy is gibberish. You're advocating that people dilute meaning to suit your stupid needs because you're too lazy to learn the differences between terms in order to use them correctly.

Get fucked.

no

If they really want to use that logic properly, they should just ban black people from owning guns.

Deflection. I listed 1 and 2 and even a third in the linked post. I cannot be more precise.

>communicating on channel which is compromised
>asked to be specific

lol ok

seems the gun has to be converted to do single shot.

>i dont need your guns
You will want them some day, or are you already a mudslime? Let me guess you have a cat as well

imagine im an autist, please be patient and list your 1, 2 and 3 again in orderly fashion or close this convo. Thank you :::)

The fuck are you saying? 3 round burst or any kind of burst mechanism is legally the same as full-auto. Those are class 3 firearms that cost $10k+ each.
Regular civilian ARs are all semi-auto.

I dont have animals as pets. I do plan to get a dog though. A proper dog, not those rats. And really i dont need his guns, i live on the other side of the planet.

americans need their assault rifles tho :((((( the 2nd amendment!! founding fathers and shieeettt

Now. Can they name all the people that have ARs that have never shot anyone?

An AR-15 was also used by the based Texan man that confronted the shooter during the church shooting.

well yea, especially in regulations according to the atf and firearm manufacturers themselves. also, it's pretty difficult to obtain the rate of fire achieved by fully automatic fire through semi automatic. you have to have some pretty serious trigger and bolt carrier modifications to get your rifle up to 700-800 rounds per minute. also the trigger hold thing is pretty important particularly with burst fire. in order for burst fire to complete it's burst, you have to keep your trigger depressed for the entirety of the burst cycle. you don't just pull the trigger and 3 rounds will fire
thx, it's late i forgot about the fbi shootout.

Pretend?
>1) Evil people exist and will exist for the foreseeable future.
>2) Guns exist and will exist for the foreseeable future, no matter if they are banned.
>And my third point is that evil people will find a way to get guns.
Bonus point
>Therefore, self-defense means that one should be able to meet evil people's force with equal force, ie. guns.
Copied directly from the post I linked to.

tell that to the senpaitachi of the killed kids, im sure the fathers will share your opinion

i'm sure they won't

>A proper dog, not those rats
>boxer-rottie cross hunting hound that is 80 lbs
>rat
What qualifies as a non-rat? a small bear?

Humor is a form of intelligence. so yea they cant.

what is it that makes wood stocks so comfy?

1) yes
2) yes
Third point) yes
Bonus point) yes, i agree, but not with semi-automatic rifles. Handguns, Shotguns, bolt-action are OK

>i'm too drunk to read through wall of text, sorry, so i lead you on to repeat your points

thats kinda the point..

I'm saying in all video footage you hear single shots, Single bullets. Not 3 round bursts.

An ar-15 is semi auto, 3 round bursts.
A conversion kit has to be used in order for the gun to do single shot.

ar15 is civilian version of a m16.
m16 is full auto, ar15 is 3 shot bursts.

It has to be converted to do ingle shot.

Jesus Christ you're retarded. I just told you why ARs are almost universally semi-auto. How can you call yourself Republican when you don't know jack shit about guns?

the one that your wife or daughter can hold in one hand

The left did indeed meme the AR15 as the mass shooter's gun of choice, I'll give them that.

>ar15 is 3 shot bursts
wut? they are semi auto, one pull one bullet. You can't buy an AR with burst mode idiot

can't///eh..whatev

you will choke on your own shit when you find out how much all that shit hanging off of it costs.

Assuming your not a richfag.

you're retarded. ar15's as sold on today's market don't have a burst nor a full auto function. only military and law enforcement receive those rifles. an ar15 is not converted for sale to the civilian market. quit talking about shit you know nothing of. i'm tired, you're inebriated. let's leave it at that.

Because reality is cruel to those that live in delusions.

it's a well made interchangable rifle platform and almost none of them are the same.

ar15 is good gun. i dont see a problem at least its not a sks.

yeah, ok.
i hope your kids doesnt get shot, by the same logic you're preaching, because if my kids were, i would kill the parents of the shooter.

So we agree on the main points. I disagree with differentiating between weapons. I don't really think we should have a nuclear device in every home, but I also think it's probably cost-prohibitive and likely a state secret sort of thing, so it's not worth arguing. Now, tanks are another issue. Again, I doubt it's really an issue due to costs for the average home. RPGs? I'm not sure how cost-prohibitive those are, so I don't know how realistic they are in the home. I have no problem with semi-auto rifles though. That's well within what I consider safe. I will say that I think there will be a time in the future(may be many many years in the future) that nuclear devices are easily obtained by regular people. I don't think that can be stopped. That's why I don't really think any weapons can be regulated, no matter the law.

Orlando was not ar15

>i dont see a problem at least its not a sks.
yeah but sks is only 200$ and a good starter rifle, an Bushmaster here is 1400$. Everyone and their dog I know had an sks as their first rifle

Why is the optic placed for touching eye socket?

then what is the problem with the gun?
my 12 gauge does the same shit.

>my 12 gauge does the same shit
Not at 300 or 400 yards, I take it you don't hunt

and again..a wall of text
>sorry

My point is....if you're not an active military, dont make it possible for ppl to shoot en masse and get a high score. You can have your guns, by all means, just not "those". It's a paradox, i know, because your government wants the same thing but for the whole another reasons not for the kids, for themselves. Tricky, eh?
Thats all that im preaching.

thats truly wierd

>school shooting at 300 yards

>5.56 cucks
>not using glorious 7.62

shut up and get finished with the Syria already
>nice job in Olympics hockey tho, rooting for you

only with my bear hands.

i'm a sword guy.
guns are for pussies who can't actually fight.

Holy shit, I want that charging handle!!!

I think we agree on the basics. But you are drawing a line that I find to be arbitrary. I don't think we can be frens, but can we be acquaintances?

oh fuck my dogs,anally.
sks is such a chinese piece of utter dogshit.if you really have to at least get a romanian ak,jesus christ you can get beretta storms for 500$ and dial it to be a 100 yard hammer.
not everyone is into precision and can afford a real dragunov or psg-1 i get it but sks aint the first gun of ANY american.
youre talkin dads 30-30 winchester or a rem shotgun 12 guage.

Hmm all of them were murders, maybe we should outlaw killing? Just fucking ban murder already.

latvia, dude. you're getting emotional. i fucked up the structure of my reply. the first half of the response wasn't meant for you. i fully agree that should my child die at the fault of someone, those remotely involved would be punished by my own hands. but i'm not going to protest volkswagen because my child was run over by a jetta with a stick shift when only the army is allowed to use automatic jettas. it may be irrelevant in the time of an event such as florida, but in a mechanical sense the two functions are different. sorry if i triggered you. i'm fucking tired. it's bed time for bonzo.

yeah, whatever, not like we're going to see each other IRL
maybe through a crosshair , which i hope we dont

gn

>school shooting at 300 yards
I guess you would need a grassy knoll and wait for classes to be done for the day, if that's how you wanted it to go down. Also I said hunting you faggot

Have you considered feeding yourself to a large shark? What do you need your body for anyways?
Tons of hungry sharks out there, no need to put fish and seals in harms way, their lives matter. be part of the solution.

saw that too.ak became an ar,magically.

I love my campus

>yeah, whatever, not like we're going to see each other IRL
Good enough for my overly-outgoing Amerimutt attitude.

Just saying that an SKS is the cheapest rifle around here. Most people plink with them for a year and then upragrade. For only 200$ they are worth it. Although I have seen guys hunt with them, which is pathetic

We should never give up any of our gun rights. In fact, we should demand more. The military industrial complex has all sorts of awful things in its arsenal. 5.56mm assault rifles ain't shit. The real problem is society. The real problem is our sensationalist media spewing images of these shootings everyday. The real problem is that we watch too much garbage television and consume too much bullshit social media. It is fucking our heads up. Turn it all off.