Possible Pedophile Foundation Found

I may have stumbled upon a possible pedophile foundation. It's called Liddle Kidz foundation. These fucks are sick. I'll just leave it right there. This needs investigating.
Please don't ban me mods.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
bannekermemorial.org/press/starscomeout.htm
990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/264/264331328/264331328_201512_990.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/bbc/11368772/BBC-investigates-whether-Lewis-Carroll-was-repressed-paedophile-after-nude-photo-discovery.html
archive.fo/elVI5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

banned

personally I think this is mk monarch programming

bump

For what?

LOOKS LIKE THEY OPERATE OUT OF HAITI

If you are serious about researching them, take a look at the Form 990 for any red flags.

Yourapedo

child hospice means a place where they try to comfort the young human in the last days before its soul departs upon its journey towards eternal bliss. like petting a dog, the massage can transcend communication barriers such as limited vocabulary, understanding and experience. it is a way of expressing affection and soothing fears. It is not sexual and anyone who thinks that way has a perverted problem, like a pedophile has a problem, and lacks understanding.
for example, some people are retarded and need to take a class to learn how to pet a dog but would never learn how to emotionally connect to the animal, whereas an autistic person who is retarded in many ways would not require a class and would instantly understand what is going on with the dog.

first affiliate is mayo clinic
oh brother

oh fuck! this page says its sponsored by bill gates
fucking GOOGLE
EPIC (?) looks like the russian Gannett thing walnut sauce sign that the autists dug up

is there a clitstench connection?

WOW WOW WOW
That's what Trump called Adam Schiff
"LIDDLE ADAM"
THATS WHAT IT MEANS
Adam Lidded Scruff = Pedo

Clitstench topkek never heard this one.
So raunchy Ken

No my post is Canada's pizzagate which should be deployed in 6 weeks to stop the mayor and make history.

Also it will redpill Manitoba for 2019 elections

list of donors

Bear in mind that butterflies are used to symbolize creativity and are usually associated with youth in general. Context is everything.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Founder of Liddle Kids Foundation and connection to liddle schiff & HRC
bannekermemorial.org/press/starscomeout.htm

Some dead ringers there.

Fucking tai Lopez is on there lol

reminder gannett is in McLean Virginia and it has connections to the cia

look at the form 990's of these nonprofits
990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/264/264331328/264331328_201512_990.pdf
follow the money

$257,156 in contributions

Board of directors:
* Shawna Renee de la Cruz - Treasurer
* Marie Turcotte - Secretary
* Tina Marie Allen - President / Director

-

Gannett Foundation
http:// 990s.foundationcenter.org/990pf_pdf_archive/541/541568843/541568843_201612_990PF.pdf

* Bob Dickey - Chairman
* Ali Engel - VP and Treasurer
* Barbara Wall - Secretary
* Minakshi Sundaram - Assistant Treasurer

Any one the Canadian front user

The uncuckening should begin pretty soon

>The uncuckening should begin pretty soon
But how will we know?

this is their ambassador to india

He's got that classic pedosmile.

We’ll pack it up then, we know where this leads.

CI A

Now that’s a pedo symbol

Goddamn spooks

>Hand
>Heart
>Spiral
3 in 1.

Check

Who dat?

oh no, just found this on the .com one

Check
>3 in 1
That means male & female of any age group

Therapeutic touching kids? Good find, OP. This is something. Bump.

The more you know.

Back to page 1

That "L" can deceptively be a letter "d."

do you sit on photoshop and make as much nonsense as you can

>Tfw covfefe really was the password
>Trumps been fucking with them making em sweat

>autism
>Liddle'
>Apostrophe after Liddle
ALMONDS ACTIVATED!

The apostrophe suggests something missing.
That missing thing may be "l" - Liddlel rearranges to "Liddell"
Alice Liddell, a child, is seen in a photo kissing Lewis Carroll (Dodgson) on the lips, but that is not all…

Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898), better known by his pen name Lewis Carroll, who some suspect was an autistic pedo.

telegraph.co.uk/news/bbc/11368772/BBC-investigates-whether-Lewis-Carroll-was-repressed-paedophile-after-nude-photo-discovery.html
archive.fo/elVI5
>The picture, which is not comprehensively proven to have been taken by Carroll, is believed to show Alice’s elder sister entirely nude, in a full-frontal pose described by Kearney as something “no parent would ever have consented to”.

This "Liddle" of "Liddle Kidz" may be the name (or variation) the cabal has been using for DECADES. Alice Liddell is the child Carroll named "Alice in Wonderland" after - linked to Disney - linked to other pedos - and so on.

OH JEEZE SCOOBS WE'RE REALLY IN FOR IT NOW
THEY PUT ALL 3 OF THE PEDO SYMBOLS TOGETHER

>memeflag
check
>derogatory phrasing
check
>claiming other person to be delerious
check
>ignoring known pedophilic symbols on a disc
check
glow in the dark cia nigger detected

I'm getting really sleepy all of sudden.

bump

Uuuuh, on line 27 (just after 'hillary clinton') it lists "a democrat in the whitehouse in 2020"
Theres somethin' fucky with your list.

was waiting for this to trickle over from infinity. seems like hotwheels is getting a lot more users now... wonder if thats because 4cuck mods are FUCKING FAGGOTS

go suck a clown cock you faggot shill the fucking storm is here and were going to hang you all. i dare you faggot fucks to come for our guns you know how polarized the fucking population is right now? youd all literally be fucking dead within a week. people would enlist by the fucking MILLIONS if Trump blatantly called for a war against deepstate pedo fucks like you

spooky

jesus fucking christ the slides are real.

bump

bump

holy fuck is everyone beating off to the fact we were on a tv show right now? this post needs to stay bumped

I'm surprised this thread isn't active as it should be

yeah theres apparently 2 other pedogate threads up right now so i guess thats a good thing

bump

page 1

Sump

I'm just going to take a nap and come back in the morning. Yaawn

I have a comfy life, great job, good girl, nice family and I would sacrifice all that to join the war, couldn't give less of a fuck about anything I love kids so much even if they're little shits they need to be protected, fucking any pedo I see I'm going to wrap that cunt up in chicken wire, tie him or her to weight and sink their ass 20 ks out in the ocean in the middle of the night or just fucking strangle the fuck and leave him outside.
What are some good methods to make a pedo go "missing" without getting caught?
Those fucking religions too oh my fucking goodness, I swear all religion is pedo shit

This is in Tina Allens book. She is the founder

That has to be fucking coded language.

This sounds wayyy ot easy... are we being baited? like for real