/NFG/ Northwest General

This is a general for the discussion of the Northwest Front movement seeking to establish an ethnically homogeneous republic in the Pacific Northwest of the USA.

Some basic points of the movement:

>We demand the establishment of an independent and sovereign republic in the Pacific Northwest, wherein only White persons shall reside or hold citizenship. This Northwest American Republic shall be a free and sovereign nation whose government and citizens shall exercise full control over their internal affairs, their economy, their culture, and their foreign relations.

>No person who is not of unmixed, non-Semitic, Caucasian European ancestry shall reside anywhere within the Northwest American Republic. Citizenship in the Northwest American Republic is a right that shall be open to all Aryan peoples of the world regardless of their country of birth or national origin. Citizenship shall not be bestowed at birth as is the case with liberal democracy, but shall be earned in adulthood through military service, by civic service to the state, or by demonstrated worthiness and value to the racial community.

Check out the whole program and the draft constitution here: northwestfront.org/about/northwest-front-program/

THIS IS A POLITICAL, SOCIAL, AND RACIAL MOVEMENT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bremerton,_Washington
northwestfront.net/forums/index.php
northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/
youtube.com/watch?v=kA3WxjplKzo
youtube.com/watch?v=sA8f1oKz4L4
russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186
yournewswire.com/putin-bans-rothschilds-from-russia/
youtube.com/watch?v=sHln9a6PYIE
thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/373391-woman-removed-from-west-virginia-hearing-after-speaking-out-against
huffingtonpost.com/entry/lissa-lucas-west-virginia_us_5a812a88e4b0c6726e14cb0b
youtube.com/watch?v=Jqhz-bRAP2w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wasp_(novel)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ant_and_the_Grasshopper
skagit.craigslist.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The majesty of Washington state.

The farms of Idaho

And finally, western Montana in all her beauty.

where do you grow the food, or get drinkable water from?

Why do you promote this meme? NWF ain't going to do shit.

There's plenty of fresh water with the abundance of mountains and desalination processes can be used on ocean water to purify it in to fresh water. Food can be grown in the vast farmlands of Idaho which are rich with fertile soil. The breadbasket of this envisioned republic.

name the ethnostate Wakanda

If we move to the Northwest we will have REAL, TANGIBLE POLITICAL POWER.

It's asking you to get up and move which is a lot more than other so-called "white nationalist" movements want to do.

>desalination processes can be used on ocean water to purify it in to fresh water.

But, user, IS IT being used NOW? If not, then how is that technology going to be built / installed / utilized? You are going to need fresh water.

>Food can be grown in the vast farmlands of Idaho which are rich with fertile soil.
when were last soil tests performed? Location of farmland to freshwater source?
Are "vast farmlands" currently producing food? How much? and how much food is being imported into your region as of now?

I know this is a joke but it's important the name remains simple and palpable to the masses: The Northwest American Republic.

How will 1 state, out of 48, going to have "REAL TANGIBLE POLITICAL POWER"? Please elaborate. How will you deal with the naval base?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bremerton,_Washington

I think you underestimate the amount of water available in the Pacific Northwest. Drinkable water is in no way suffering from a shortage. There are dry areas that don't see much rain, yes, but they aren't a problem. I really don't see how this is such an issue.

As for the food: Yes it's already being produced and your average white farmer is going to side with his racial kindred over foreign entities. The long-term production of food is not a problem.

It's easy to make excuses but I don't see anyone else trying to make an all-white homeland for the white diaspora of America and the world.

I'm not talking about participating in the American electoral system or the American system whatsoever. I'm saying we take control of the local political power structures and secede peacefully from the Union with a full constitution prepared in advance. We must create an all-white space if we are to ensure the protection of the white race.

Naval bases are not a problem. This movement is peaceful and seeks a peaceful way out of the USA. If forced to fight for our right to exist as white people we can fight but that's not the immediate goal.

These are not answers, they are responses, which are not the same thing. You are projecting a fantasy when I am looking for Scientific-Logistics. You cannot accuse me of making excuses when you cannot provide Logistics Information on your proposed region project.
You don't know anything about this NWF except what propaganda you read, do you?
People need hard numbers and actual Logistical information in order to properly plan for a future, not guestimates and projections.

We don't need desalination, lots of rivers and hydroelectric power.

The base is under "enemy" dictate so yes, it's a consideration. Secede peacefully? from ZOG? you wat m8? Come ON Now. I'm sure you can do better that this.
When's the next election that NWF party has a member on the ballot to be elected / voted into office / put in a position to "take control of the local political power structure"?
Asking for a friend.

Hi there Rocky Suhayda, how about not shitting up another thread you Schizophrenic nigger.

You're looking for logistics when what we need is action. I don't have a completely documented theory on every step this process will take and every detail we must follow logistically to complete this goal. What I'm attempting to do is raise AWARENESS for something important. You are making EXCUSES as to why we should take no action whatsoever and degrade slowly until we perish.

The time for logistics comes when we have dedicated people who genuinely want a white homeland. Then we can start thinking about everything else seriously. I am not projecting a fantasy I am bashing IDLENESS as we have been nothing but idle and it gets us nowhere.

So drag your feet all you want over meaningless details but I doubt you have any better alternative to offer.

I know. I was just suggesting it as another alternative if literally everything else was unavailable. Fresh water is an abundant resource.

Ok, got it. We'd have no need at all for desalination plants in the PNW, we have more water than we know what to do with. By the way California is totally dependent on Washington for electricity, it all goes there and we buy it back from them oddly enough.

The location of choice doesn't work very well.

The Pacific Northwest is incredibly liberal and populated by a large number of indigenous people and ethnic minorities. One component of the PNW is a natural subnation called Cascadia, which extends from Oregon to BC. Most of your separatist energies in the PNW will come from these Cascadian types, but they are not typically white nationalists.

A midwest pacific leaning state is a better location. Idaho, Montana, Wyoming possible, Dakotas possible, Alberta ( of Canada ) etc would make better locations overall.

There are no elections and there no candidates. Can individuals with this goal rise to political power in these areas? Yes, it would be quite helpful. But at the end of the day this is a movement dominated by the people. A local government is nothing if the people demand it change and kick it out.

I also have my doubts that ZOG would allow us to leave peacefully but you're acting like a guerrilla war is an impossible fiction which is completely unheard-of and could never work which is total nonsense.

So they have naval bases? So what? They have air bases and forts too but they aren't impregnable and America won't just start gunning down masses of civilians.

This will be a guerrilla operation in the mountains, forests, and cities SHOULD it come to violence, which again, is not desired.

Seattle and a couple other cities are libtarded, the rest of us are redpilled conservatives.

While I agree that these areas would be better in the short-term, in the long term we would need access to the ocean. We can't be land-locked so we need to take a coastal state. Also, the majority of rural people in Oregon and Washington are conservative. It's only the big cities that are overflowing with massive amounts of liberals along with smaller suburbs.

The rural population is what we need since they can survive independently much longer than any city dweller could. We can't have a white Gaza blocked on all sides by liberal democracies that will sanction us out the ass.

"meaningless details"
"come home"
where? to what section? what are the rent prices? average cost of living? what section(s) should I consider shoreing up with my presence so as to reinforce this meme?
this is called action-planning, as in I'm Planning my Action so as NOT to expend WASTED EFFORT. It's a concpet that seems to elude you. You don't need the ENTIRE plan laid out yet, but do you have ANYTHING AT ALL? You want to to waste moving expenses on a "scouting trip" instead of using those recources on ACTUALLY "migrating"? tsktsk. Wastefull, and not very Aryan way of thinking-ahead.
constantly "victim sharming" members of a "dying race" is not bringing "awareness". It's kicking your brothers when they are down, you are not even offering thema hand UP, just bickering and berating them for not blindly "doing" what (((YOU))) think they should be doing with their lives.
I'm NOT the one BEGGING white people to "move here". YOU ARE. And when I ask for certain details that someone who actually lives there and SHOULD know about, you accuse me of making "excuses" for not doing xyz. I'm doing plenty right now by pointing out your logistical flaws and shitting shilling techniques, but since you don't have any legitimate answers, then you've proven my point from earlier.
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING / SUPPOSED TO BE DOING. At all, not even a little bit.
Lead, Follow, or fuck off and die already.

Like I said Rocky how about you stop shitting up the thread.

>A local government is nothing if the people demand it change and kick it out.
see, right there, a problem and a solution staring you right in the fucking face.
Start there, with your local government and kick it the fuck out. Get your people elected and occupy the seats. These Leftists are doing it, so why can't you? If it's only a few places of condenced libtardhood, then why can't you overcome this "minor" issue by now?
Asking for a friend that wants to move there.

>So they have naval bases? So what? They have air bases and forts too but they aren't impregnable and America won't just start gunning down masses of civilians.
wew lad, read a history book sometime.

For those interested the NWF has a forum, those needing information regarding housing, jobs, etc can have their questions answered there.
northwestfront.net/forums/index.php

I can tell you are genuinely concerned. This is a good thing. But my racial brethren are in a sad state and I can't help them all right now, only the ones who want to genuinely change something. I don't live in the Northwest but I'm planning my move there now once I have my last ducks in a row.

I'm not a leader and I don't know everything I'm just a man with a dream for a better world and I don't think that there's some problem so significant that it will hamper me from desiring this unity with my like-minded brothers and sisters. So I'm sorry that I'm not a tactical genius with every little detail ready to spit out and every solution to every little problem. I'm making an overall suggestion because having some kind of goal is better than everyone waiting and waiting and waiting until we all die out. We can't wait for the perfect plan we just need one that's good enough.

Is this plan "good enough"? I think so. I'm visiting rural Oregon to scout out the properties I've been looking at and then I'll make the final move to whatever spot I like. I'm man enough to pay for rent and handle my own affairs and I'm man enough to support a dream no matter how impossible it might seem.

Does this make me a fool? Maybe. But I will never be a coward who shirks action in favor of over-thinking and over-complicating.

how about you answer some questions? I'm still waiting for where it is you think I should be moving TO?
If I was planning to take back Detroit block by block, I would just tell random peopole to "move here" and have them end up in the niggiest nig-side of town. I'd tell them to focus on a particular location to shore it up and prevent territorial loss. To be in actual proximity for legitimate networking and resource sharing fo rmutual survivlal, Not tell them "just be somewhere withing 30mins drive". 30 mins? when SHTF average police responce time is in 3-8 mins TOPS. How the fuck is someone going to have my back with a 30mins drive time, I'm dead and my shit is burned down by then. Conversely, I can't do a fucking thing for anyone needing help 30-goddamn-mins away from me. "sorry, pal do what you can while i suit up and try to get to you in about half an hour plus lights / traffic".
You kids LARP for shit. Even in Fantasy land there's a modicum of planning out an outline and some plot points. sheesh.

Call it Larpistan

>wew lad, read a history book sometime.
Not an argument.

As for the local government the main problem with conservatives in the Northwest is many of them still believe that the American democracy will work in their favor. We can break them from this mindset by showing them that there is popular support for an alternative system that can bring real positive change and help them rout the liberals and non-whites from the government. Information is power and they need more of it before they'll join our cause.

are you the guy who have been shitposting in these threads all day?

northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/
you can probably find answers to your questions there

First you need to stop self-medicating with meth, then maybe you'll have a chance of dealing with your mental illness and then you could address your failures and deficiencies in life such your inability to maintain a stable relationship with a woman and move out of your mommies basement.

>t. coward

kid, I'm not waiting for jack-shit. It's called Critical Analysis. Try it sometime. Supporting a dream is fine, only if you are effective. Being a body in an area means nothing if all you are doing is working to death. Your Efforts must be toward a specific aspect of this larger "plan" or else you'll be wasting effort and accomplishing nothing of merit.
don't bullshit me on "Over-thinking" and "Over-complicating", I've seen you act-first-think-later fools run head first into trap after trap of easily avoidable obsticles too many damn times. suckers fall for shit that could've been recognized with a bit of patience and analysis of the situation.
But you go ahead and "get you duck in a row", i'm sure this other user will be more than willing you tell you how your "making excuses" for not dropping everything and "coming home" fast enough. BTW, who's the "white-man" that you're going to work for, is he part of this? If not then you are feeding the enemy while dreaming of his defeat, a wasted effort.

Are you supplying them with this elusive information that they so sorely need? if not, then fuck you.
If they are dead set on voting, then again, set YOUR guy up to be voted FOR and convinced them that he's THEIR guy too. If not then you lose, before you started.

Also:WHAT ALTERNATIVE SYSTEM?! I'M STILL WAITING TO HEAR ABOUT IT! YOU CAN'T EVEN TELL ME WHAT IT IS OR HOW IT WORKS, NO WONDER YOU CAN'T CONVINCE "MUH CONSERVATARDS".
shit even your Harold says you need to "get professional" are you even taking HIS advice? S.M.D.H.

I know what the fucking butler plan is fucker. I'm asking these mental-midgits how they are going to enact it. They don't even live in the area they cream their pants about. I'm pointing out the flaws in their logic and they resent me for it.
Besides Nord-cuck, don't you have your own house to clean up? get to work!
LOL.

nice try kid. better luck next time.

I am moving from LA to Seattle. Last time i was in Seattle i noticed a lot of niggers and libtards.. but very few spics

If you're such a rocket scientist genius then let's hear your plan for saving the white race.
>>>crickets
Didn't think so. You're full of hot air and write like a frenetic hamster with ADHD. Really, put down the meth pipe and seek professional help. You might feel like a million shekels while you're high but in reality you're losing your mind.

>kid, I'm not waiting for jack-shit. It's called Critical Analysis. Try it sometime. Supporting a dream is fine, only if you are effective. Being a body in an area means nothing if all you are doing is working to death. Your Efforts must be toward a specific aspect of this larger "plan" or else you'll be wasting effort and accomplishing nothing of merit.

We can network in to tighter communities that aren't so far away and organize cells focused on a single state at first. The general call for migration is very loose but that doesn't mean you can't find a like-minded brother or two and live closer to them. If you were my neighbor I'd want to protect you and I'd want to help you.

>don't bullshit me on "Over-thinking" and "Over-complicating", I've seen you act-first-think-later fools run head first into trap after trap of easily avoidable obsticles too many damn times. suckers fall for shit that could've been recognized with a bit of patience and analysis of the situation.

I agree that analyzing the situation is a good thing. We need to have information on our side. However, all the thinking in the world is meaningless without action behind it. This is my concern. I just don't want people to be afraid of taking SOME KIND of action. Many will hesitate for too long and this hesitation can be deadly to an otherwise successful movement.

>But you go ahead and "get you duck in a row", i'm sure this other user will be more than willing you tell you how your "making excuses" for not dropping everything and "coming home" fast enough. BTW, who's the "white-man" that you're going to work for, is he part of this? If not then you are feeding the enemy while dreaming of his defeat, a wasted effort.

By getting my ducks in a row I mean organizing my trip for maximum effectiveness and taking care of any remaining business I have. I plan on making the move within 3 months and I already have a job lined up with an industrial company.

>Once in the Pacific Northwest, the incoming White refugees must engage in a vigorous and dynamic program of political action, propaganda and educational activity.
HOW are you tard accomplishing THIS?
I move there and then what?
Political Action? in what form does this manifest?
Propaganda? Yeah you all seem to be STUCK on this one, and not doing very well I might add.
Educational Activity? You don't even have a fucking education yourselves by the way you respond to simple questions? So How the fuck are you going to Educate anyone willing to participate in this endeavor? Hmm?
youtube.com/watch?v=kA3WxjplKzo
This thread in a nutshell, so far.

Anglo Saxon here.
Define Aryan please.

If You want a chance at this ever being feasible, your gonna have to drop the cringeworthy and counter productive as fuck hurrff hitler 1844!! Meme

kek what a fantasy

Calm down. We're all on the same side here. We all have the same goal of the 14 words. We are not your enemy.

So just relax and let's talk about the subject without hostility.

you homos can start by picking something than another tri-color republican flag, which signifies nothing but being another outpost for pozzed 'liberty-minded' values and freedomTM

stop projecting, kike. it's uncivilized.
I'm helping out by calling you out on your stupid bullshit and challenging you to think. The fact you you're using every logical fallacy to deflect just goes on the record, letting more intelligent mebers of my race verify previous claims to this group's illegitimacy.
You assume that I'd want you faggots hanging around on this earth any longer than is necessary to provide an example of failure as a deterrent for the more intellectually inclined.

See the tricolor flag? No swastika, just three pleasant colors so we don't scare away the normies. We don't dress up like Nazis and hold public rallies, we look, act and talk normal, fit into society, are law-abiding productive citizens with homes and families. We're pretty much the Mormons of the White Nationalist movements and that's why Jews hate us so much is because they can't make us make look like larping dumbasses and we're horizontally aligned so infiltration is not possible.

You are Aryan.

Yeah you're sure helping by being an antagonistic faggot attempting to shit up this thread. Go back to your failed American Nazi Party and practice your goose-stepping for the cameras. Everybody loves a good show.
The 1990's are over, stick a fork in it. Move on.

To be quite honest I think you guys need to drop Aryan from the vocabulary. It sounds like nazi larp imo, but more importantly it turns off normie whites.

Agreed. The flag actually means something too. It's one of the few feasible ways to get normies on board as racial consciousness is becoming greater and greater. but the swastika is still offensive to many people. We need our own symbol and this is a beautiful one I think.

The sky is Blue, the Land is Green, and White is for our people in between.

What makes you think that I"m NOT calm? I'm calmer than you. I get mine done. Hearts and Minds, was the strategy and it works when you actually use it and not just say it and then kill people recklessly and project your failures onto them.
I've already cited events that happened in MI in the last year alone, WHAT has happend in PNW that NWF can point toward as an accomplishment? A simple question. Still waiting.

This has been suggested before and personally I agree. We shouldn't water down the message but a few changes in vocabulary can make the redpill more palatable.

When have you seen anyone "goosestepping" in metro-detroit area? in the last 17 years? what? never? yeah I thought so. What makes you think ANP is something I care about? I'm solving problems with real solutions here. Are (((you)))?

Replace "Aryan" with "American" with heavy implication that American=White.

So far all I see is you being angry because the NWF is a better organization than anything you can come up with. Stay in Michigan and keep doing what you're doing, your attitude will drive away the remaining whites who seek a whiter, brighter future in the Pacific Northwest.

Now you are still stuck defining what the fuck a "white" is. And then getting into arguments over who's "white" enough to count, and so on and so forth. Where's the TRUSTED source of authority and reliability to conduct genealogical background checks to verify member's "whiteness".
It's the Murdoch Murdoch Bavarian-phenotype episode all over again.
I'm asking a serious question conerning valid legitimacy to avoid fraud in a heavily fraudulent Identity-Theft 21st century.

tl;dr who counts the votes during the election? Remember the Stalin quote, comrades.

Sigh, You're rambling on like a meth addict as usual, or maybe you were born with a serious mental disorder. I bet you feel very alone in your condition. Sad. Maybe pic related will cheer you up a bit.

*sigh* because I can go back a few weeks and listen to "muh harold" cry about wether or not he'll live long enough to see his vision come to fuition? yeah, reall fuckin' jealous about that shit.
You mistake my frustration with (((YOUR))) individual bullshit with "hating on my group identity, you mean old MI'er". My attitude is was kicked the teeth in here politically and got shit done.
Niggers wanted a nigger mayor AGAIN, fuck it, GIVE IT THEM IN SPADES! document EVERYTHING and make sure that the failure is THIERS ALONE to bear. Now Whitey is RUNNING THE CITY x2 by 80% Black voter populace. WHY? Because the smarter ones are able to finally see that the "leaders" are incompetant and have NO content to their character, regardless of the color of their skin. Period. Scientific-methodology applied and verified results, post Kwame, post his various successors, they all failed. Now it's time to deal with reality and stop the pandering to mythology and freemasonic horseshit. Done and done.
You don't even live in the area you bitch about. I know this because you'd rather dodge and deflect than answer a simple question. In fact you get extremely evasive and use common kike-tactics that documented on this board, repeatedly.
You'll do so again, when you respond to this post. Screencap this.

Yes, I do in fact live in the PNW. It's a nice place. You've probably never been here.

Fair enough. But doesn’t Harold covingman identify as a national socialist in public, and his novels have 14 88 prominently displayed? 14, yeah kinda the whole point, but 88? Now your just shooting yourself in the foot. Coming from a place of constructive criticism here, good on you guys

"meth rambling" is the best you got? It's no wonder you're whining about being genocided. Low grade shit-tier replies are your game. Unfortunately, for you, your just validating my analysis of your "movement" and how you'll squander another +8yrs looking for Hitler or whomever you think is going to stand on a podium and scream words your itching ears desire.
BTW, still waiting for responses to my earlier inquiries, I can't pack up and move inside of 6-months flat, but why should I? That's the real question? I'm making progress here now. Taking advantage of an opprotunity that's finally presented itself. What's my motivation to re-locate and start the whole process all over again?

I'm telling you to look at the RESULTS here. Granted it's been 40yrs in the making but I only just got to a place to do anything about 12yr ago.
HAC's going to be putting out a podcast in a fee months, lamenting the lack of solid progress / results.
Not because I'm hamstringing him, not because MWA is doing anything to fuck up his game, just because, that's his yearly pattern. I checked. *sigh*
BTW That BLUE meth from Albuquerque, New Mexico is TIGHT!!!

Yes, you're right about that but I really don't see a problem with it. We have to have a compromise between the hardcore NatSoc types and those who are lower key. As long as we're not dressing up like stormtroopers and waving swastikas it's all good.

So you admit to being a meth user. I knew it.

I have a problem with it because I have a lot of experience redpilling normies, it’s amazing how fast young white men are to accept a white identity, to throw off white guilt and reject the ((narrative)), they’re literally itching to have someone tell them it’s ok, but there’s nothing that makes them think twice and reject your message faster than anything related to the nazis.

White Nationalism can't be Fascist.

Why the fuck don't people do this is the North East where it's more white and cold? Appalachia? (duh)

That's a big problem, and a result of literal Pavlovian conditioning. You can tell them they are oppressed by tyrants, but if you tell them who those tyrants are then you're going to be called a Nazi. As long as this continues the situation cannot be remedied.

subtlety is lost upon you.
I found this recording of you and your girl at the pizza place near your home.
youtube.com/watch?v=sA8f1oKz4L4
You got the anger management issues, user.

Look hardcore natsocs are not the people you want. They don't make up enough people to even matter when you want to build a nation.

Maybe if we get everyone to name the jew at the exact same time we can remedy it

Of course we don't want the stereotypical skinheads, we want people who are white, normal and willing to work. The Skinheads just want a fight, but how would things be after winning the war? Who is going to make the trains run on time? How will we govern? These are the real issues. So for now we want people to move here and fit in, then we work together to make changes. The PNW is close to bankrupt from al the liberal spending, when they run out of other peoples money we'll be ready to take over. Seattle is already falling apart at the seams, it's just a matter of time. We're in this for the long haul. Pic related is what's happening. When the collapse comes we'll be ready to make things right.

Yeah it can, by us ditching the “natsocs” let’s be real here, are they really he type of people that are going to be more than useful idiots in the beginning stages of a revolution, and more or less useless in a peaceful revolution? National socialism is what it is for Germany in the 1930s, does us no good to be waving swastikas in 2018.

That's a start to a viable solution. Identification of the enemy, and acknowledgement of his crimes and their impact. It's already in progress, which is why you see so many kikes screeching about anything that doesn't go their way when they want it to. *hint hint*

>77 posts
>16 posters
roleplaying threads are pathetic

I was only half joking, because something like identifying the enemy will not happen over night, more like a snowball/butterfly effect. But it's well underway

russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186

What is LARPy about encouraging whites to move to a specific area in a bout of taking their own side? It might be our best real world shot.

The Natsocs are ok, just have to hide the power level a bit and slowly redpill those who are ready for it.

Just a kike being a kike. They're afraid of the white man rising up and taking over.

are you jealous that your character died early on in the campaign? Just re-roll another. Btw mr. liberty, how are things in "the shire"? Did the "free state project" ever get all of it's 20,000 people who signed the pledge to show up?

Been a long time since I've seen one of these

Maybe this is why they are so busy kvetching about 'muh Russian bots? America's Achilles' heel is that Jews are running the show behind the scenes, if Russia works to expose this it would be very destabilizing would it not?
>russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186

show me evidence that a significant number of white people are going to move to the PNW, have some realistic plan to successfully secede from the nation, and form an ethnostate.
until then it's nothing more than playing pretend. which would be fine, but you LARPer fags take yourselves so seriously.

>republic
Disgusting.

Show real flag and not larp flag if you want a serious answer.

The pnw has fresh water in abundance we sell that shit and electricity to California and live off the amount they don't buy

BTW, tell Harry that if Chris Cantwell manages to get out from un der this c-vill lawsuit thing, He say's he'll sue the shit out them and think about buying up some property. So maybe NWF would want to back that horse and see if you can swing some of that Cantwell c-ville lawsuit $$'s and get him to help build some "infrastructure"?
There, banking on CC to come out on top post c-ville revenge is a "Plan"? right guise?

why would anyone who isn't american use the gadsden

Sandpoint, Idaho, population roughly 8,000, 95.5% white

Why even bring up natsocs specifically. We all know white men will go to work.
Right now I can live almost where ever I want because I travel for work. Why would I want to base out of PNW if they're going to tax me higher than where I live now?

Jews use it to larp as patriots, etc.

Ew gross, communists.

The Amish and Mormons are their own nations in a way. We can form our own community of racially aware whites working together and when the inevitable Balkanization occurs we'll be able to deal with the consequences and create a nation for our people.

Lol, implying you need hard evidence to infer that white people despise multicultarism when the rubber meets the road, and will literally go as far as possible out of their own way to avoid it, even if they aren't directly coming to terms with what it is and what it means for the continuation of our race. We just have to convince them to take their own side, the native population in most of these northwestern enclaves are homogeous already, just gotta show em which way is up. Also, how's the plan to get Juan and Jamal to take up the NAP and protection of private property rights as a staple of a civil society goin'?

Still needs a good king, man. Not me, of course, but some rare noble from Europe with the proper morality.

there isn't even "philia" on this anonymous chat board. And as far as we know, we're all "white". So how the hell is this shit going to pan out? Can't even get questions answered. constant insults. bickering like kikes back and forth. Sheeeeiit, Nigga.
If you can't "unify" with your intellects / minds / thoughts, then how you gonna live in close physical proximity to each other??? Seriously!? I'm asking for a friend.

>Ethnically homogeneous
>Pacific Northwest USA
>Independent Sovereign republic
Sounds great when do you get the fuck off of our land?

Whether or not they chose to expose it for the betterment of mankind, or just the betterment of Russians remains to be seen

yournewswire.com/putin-bans-rothschilds-from-russia/

Wtf do muds want it Idaho? Potato gibs?

Yes, the taxes are a major problem here now, and the (((government))) is trying to bilk more out of the public to support their dusky pet voters. They've collected $800,000,000 in revenues from legal weed so far and it's all vanished into thin air. Nobody here is happy with things the way they are and the natives are growing restless. I'm thinking it's about time for me to start doing flyer drops etc here in the near future in addition to my other efforts.

If I had any sides, they'd be long gone by now. TPBP.

Either way it rips the Bandaid off, and we need that.

Beautiful.

See this kind of idea a lot. Survival of whites being top priority, no matter the outcome. I like the idea of the Northwest being a "homeland" for whites to go to should their own country begin to decay. Better than an all eggs in one basket type scenario where all the whites move to northwest. All it takes is a few nukes going off.

You could have whites move there and demographically change the area keeping it majority white, but then it'd just get flooded with third world refugees. Seems like places like Idaho are already being preemptively flooded to prevent a white flight there.

how to say nothing with many words: the post
no one has answered any of my questions. self segregation already happens, but if you want to take further and declare independence, how do you think you're going to literally secede from the nation? do you think TPTB would ever let that happen?

The USA will Balkanize, the Mexicans will try to create 'Aztlan', the blacks will want New Wakanda in the South, the East Coast goes to Europe, the PNW is for us Whites.

Seems like a pipedream but if this ever happens im so going to move.

t. Flemish (Belgian Dutch)

Hide their power level “a bit” lol, bit of an understatement. My point is just that the whole nazism thing is weighing us down and is doing more harm than good to our cause

NO, NOW would be a good time to get someone to replace at least 1 of these shiftless windbags calling themselves (((government officials))). Step up and get someone who can spend the weed $$'s on usefull projects / maintence and lead by example. The results should speak for themselves. If not, then all the flyering in the world won't convince a thief to stop stealing. NWF is going to have to spend some effort being vigilant in local politics issues.
ib4 that fucking TYT, yes i know, focus on the point i'm making here. please.
youtube.com/watch?v=sHln9a6PYIE
thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/373391-woman-removed-from-west-virginia-hearing-after-speaking-out-against
huffingtonpost.com/entry/lissa-lucas-west-virginia_us_5a812a88e4b0c6726e14cb0b
youtube.com/watch?v=Jqhz-bRAP2w

Also: note, not 1 fucking obvious "non-white" face in that place. Be sure to keep this in mind. West Virginia! "WHITE".

If you can't do better than this, then you already losing.

I'm 100% Natsoc and guess what? I socialize just fine with both the "liberals" and "conservatives" here, my small city is about an equal mix and so I can find middle ground quite easily. I don't fit the stereotype and am a good communicator.

You identify openly as NatSoc?

Yes, we need people in government. We already have many here in positions of power, LEO's etc. Next we need our own politicians.

Not in public. That's counterproductive. Also there's no flags or anything like that visible in my house, I'm totally stealth about it.

>1 year after formation
>fbi/atf catches word of this
>teleports behind you
>shoots your dog, catches you on fire, calls in the us marines to airstrike/burn down every little bit of resistance
heh, nothing personal kid

but seriously, stop being a newfag. There have been 10-15 iterations of this bullshit on Cred Forums, and it will never work. Know why?
No government on earth would allow an ethnostate like this to exist. Any attempt at gathering people will get you Wacod/ruby ridged/ etc. it’s been tried, and fails every time. If you want a white ethnostate you reddit faggot go move to Kansas

We've been at it for many years now and are left alone because we aren't breaking any laws.

Well that’s good I suppose. Here’s my question for you, if you 100% believe in national socialism, do you think it would be a good idea to repackage the ideas entirely, abondoning all phrases and symbols tying it no hitler and the german nazis of yesteryear? Also, do you think NS has to change to fit the modern USA as opposed to Germany in the ww1 to ww2 era? It seems like NS is pretty specific to one people at one time

We had it with
It's
Okay
To Be
White

But then you kids lost interest and tried to fucking changed what didn't need to be changed. Should've just kept leaving that everywhere and continuing to trigger this fauxoutrage. You lost traction and this is why you will fail. If you can't be bothered to print slips of paper and leave them lying around, the how can you hope to do anything more valueable? Shamefull.

I have questions.

1. How are you going to kick non-whites out of where ever it is you eventually colonize?

2. How are you going to prevent more non-whites from moving into the area?

3. What happens when someone from your community wants to date a non-white? Are they banished or something?

Yes, that's pretty much it in a nutshell. We can never be "real" Nazis, that's the past and this is the present. It must be reformatted in accordance with our present needs. Many of the symbols can be adopted but with some modifications, you'll notice America biker clubs and others are quite fond of the Nazi style helmets and iron crosses.

I agree on this point. The IOTBW was a success and then...poof. Nothing. Attention span of a cat.

As soon as whites start fighting back they'll deport themselves. The I-5 corridor will be left open as their safe escape route route, a cornered enemy will fight, but flee when given the option.
We will have effective border controls, no non-whites will be permitted entry. Shooting niggers on sight won't be illegal.
If somebody from our communty want to date a non-white they'll be exiled.

Yu do not knoe de plan

The kids only did it cuz "muh halloween masks". Pussies couldn't even be bothered to leave dollar store Feb 14th cards ( or hand made ones) with a slip of IOTBW paper inside it.
cringy spineless faggots. That meme was like mana from heaven and these little shitbird kikes couldn't even be bothered to get free salt spoon-fed to them?! Fuck that!
I'll do what I can, but I can't force these whiny crackers to collect free salt. Fuck Them. All they had to do was print out slips of paper. they fucking waste an entire sheet and try to use it like wallpaper. Wasteful morons who can't be trusted to exist inside a white ethnostate, they'd squander all the resources worse than niggers, because nobody'd notice till it's too late.
The Weak Shall Perish!

These fags won't even shitpost outside of Cred Forums anymore. It's become an echo chamber hugbox. All we have to do to win is read this book:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wasp_(novel)
And apply certain legal to do parts of it. The IOTBW flyers were very effective. I'm going to have to do this on my own looks like.

Heard of you guys before. You need a better figure head. The one you have currently is quite unpalatable. Your "rise of the people" rhetoric is retarded. You need people in political positions of power to seize the opportunity during a crisis. I agree with your goal though so God speed.

I don't think separatism is viable. Realistically the best case scenario would be a civil war against the US government, which is a pretty shitty outcome. We're far more likely to have widespread white-nationalism as a viable political movement in the next few years than for the PNW to secede. Trump won so we can succeed on the national level, but secession didn't work for the south and they had like half the country. Coming out as full confederates (essentially) trying bleach the region isn't going to help the legitimatize the larger political movement, it will only scare away normies and potential prospects before they're ready.

I'm in the PNW and some of the free-cascadia shit makes me wary of joining up irl. Yes, we live in the PNW and we all love it here, but that doesn't really make us that special because everybody loves their home. Should we really isolate ourselves from the bigger picture and atomize the movement just because of our local geography?

We're more likely to take the whole country than just the PNW in my opinion. Just my two cents.

Point taken, these things are talked about in the books. Trump is a game changer, but my fear is that after his time in office is over the (((democrats))) will be back with a vengeance and go after whites with extreme prejudice. There is no escaping the fact that they want genocide and can only be happy once we're all dead. South Africa is the canary in the coal mine regarding our future. Also the PNW is the best place to live in the USA, have been other places and here we have the best of everything, minus a little too much rain at times.

It would be easy to include most of Oregon up to the Cascade mountains. Those rural counties of Oregon are predominantly white, with high rates of gun ownership, in my experience high rates of race realism, and if the NWF realistically wants territorial integrity it is going to need to control both banks of the Columbia river and the passes through the Cascades.

What kind of idiot thinks the PNW has a water issue? We aren't fucking California. We literally have rainforest here. Why do you think we have a boom in brewing? It's the water quality.

I think logistics are worth questioning, but at least ask about a real issue.

And as far as vast farmlands go Idaho is the real deal. So is Oregon, and much of Washington. Hell, Montana has a significant canola crop.

Oil or energy concerns are a better direction. Have you not been to these states user?

Yes, this is your opening, NOW. USE IT WISELY! You will NOT get another. It's time to lead by example and focus on issues that are legitimate and discard the trash for good. Many solveable problems ( which have been ignored to save a $ ) will lead to a greater solution overall. Prune the dead branches from amongst the tree so that it can thrive. The Fire Rises, use it to clear out dead wood and make way for new growth.

This is why Oregon is the least larp state, even though everyone wants to do Washington. It's half the population, so moving bodies there is twice as effective. It's also whiter.

I would like to assist but my wife is Asian and son mixed.

nice in theory, but your leadership is lacking

Water IS a REAL issue, that's why I asked. You think I'm just shitposting nonsense for lulz?! I'm asking ?'s from someone who supposedly lives in the area and is supposedly a NWF. You make it sound like HAC talks about this on his podcast or something.
Even if I had been there, these questions don't just get answered for tourists. Your the ones talkign about "muh ethnostate", I'm just trying to figure out soem logistical issues that mirror things on my end. If this is such common knowledge then cite a reference. Preferably, something credible and relatively current.
Oil and "energy" concerns are legit concerns, but I've had to endure MULTIPLE power outages, so I tend to operate from a more realistic position of survival, not taking things like electricity for granted as always available, cuz it's not, necessarily. I tend to skew a bit more primitive in my planning and building from there in order to actually secure an existance with a future. I'm not going to White Panther this and start believing in Honkey Kangz Fantasies.
No offence to those of you who DO, it's just not reliable in my personal experience.

Yes, I'm very aware of this. Those of us who know what is coming down the pike have to take this opportunity to prepare for the inevitable. The average white lemming cannot think more than three years ahead, they think that Trump=good times forever. I know better and will prepare accordingly.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ant_and_the_Grasshopper

We'll the population of my state doubled because of fleeing Californians. Demographics didn't change as much. It's most not racist liberals looking for "good schools" I gues

West of the mountains there's enough rainwater and other sources for emergency needs. My concern is that due to recent suspicious power outages I'd lose my stockpile of frozen food to thawing, am looking to invest in a generator.

ok, so why am I getting so much static on these threads for checking in and asking geographical questions? LIke local economy (rent, food, gas), politics (local policies and hapenings, gun control etc.), weather (climate concerns = energy concerns, type of clothing I need to either ditch or bring with me).
Everytime I ask for some basic living details I get shit upon like I"M the supposed nigger, for not just going okilly dokilly, and being told I'm not doing enough "heavy lifting".
I know what rent's like and what my budget is here. I need logistics data to figure out where and if it's even viable for me to relocate.
IT'S CALLED PLANNING AHEAD and it's that thing that NIGGERS DON'T DO!!!
So unless NWF gets it's collective shit together and quits acting like a bunch of KewlKidzKlub members and start providing actual usefull information, instead of whining and playing music for 60 mins at a clip and then signing off having said nothing of substance, I really don't see this becoming a thing, at least not under existing management / name. I suspect in 2 years time, after "teh donald" gets installed for a 2nd round of liberal butthurt, that you'll know for sure where the NWF proper stands.

Relocate in an unincorporated part of a county but still driving distance to the Puget sound (if you choose wa state). Cost of living goes down substantially in those areas, however they are gentrifying quickly. Climate is temperate. Mild winters with occasional snow which never gets more than a few inches a time. Summers have been hotter lately, usually around 80 with stretches of 90+. It rains but it's more of a misty rain. The only natural disasters are earthquakes and volcanoes which you probably won't see in your lifetime. However, OP is a fag thinking the pnw will become some white haven. That meme really needs to stop cause it won't happen. And yes I'm white, no hate against whites but it's stupid meme. Preach ideology if you want change. Shits no different than the wakanda meme

Ok the NWF has a forum and rent/food/gas varies by region. In my location all that is more expensive than East of the mountains and housing is in short supply because of all the people who want to live here over the last few years, it's really straining the infrastructure. The NWF has a contact list and people who make their homes available for people on scouting trips to spend a few overnights as they travel or find work. Some members are looking for employees, are business owners. I'm looking at starting a contracting business myself due to the construction boom, work is easy to get at the moment. What I'd suggest newcomers do is team up and rent a house together to split expenses, I'm guessing that about $1,500 a month plus utilities gets a decent place to live. Gas is just under $3.00 gallon last I checked. Food isn't very expensive if you don't eat junk food.

>However, OP is a fag thinking the pnw will become some white haven.
It already is a white haven, and if the free gibsmedats go away the shitskins would go find greener pastures. We can deal with a few non-whites as long as we are the greater majority and make the rules.

Oregon is a good plan. I think we should start the established movement there in order to ensure we get a coastal state under our control.

Oregon has a lot going for it actually. Underrated.

Well unfortunately the Puget sound region controls the majority of the political atmosphere. Places like Idaho and Oregon are different but that's also because the difference in the type of work available. Unless this state starts splitting it's electoral votes like Maine and Nebraska, it will be liberal for the foreseeable future.

Oregon is where I'm going anyway. I'm moving to it from Tennessee. Do you live nearby?

People have been complaining about that for years. The fags in Seattle are ruining my state and are becoming very unpopular even with the liberals. If we'd get off our asses and do some proper activism we could create change, we finally have the opportunity now where in the past we did not. The system is weakening, we need to give it a push and it'll fall over.

Thank You Sir.
At least now I can operate with a data set from someone w/ boots on the ground. That's all I was looking for, to start a conversation with.
>housing is in short supply because of all the people who want to live here over the last few years, it's really straining the infrastructure.
Thank You, This is critical data I would need to take into consideration while planning ahead, especially for a "virtual scouting trip" before I even think to spen gas and wear on an automobile wondering around aimlessly.
>The NWF has a contact list and people who make their homes available for people on scouting trips to spend a few overnights as they travel or find work
Also good to know. Actually this I would expect because who the fuck am I going to at least talk to while scouting the area. Not necessarily to sleep there but for regional data I'd need to plan my budget estimates.
> $1,500 a month plus utilities
CRITICAL data!!! I'm here on $700 /mth 1 bedroom no frills but heat included. So yeah, teaming up with relaible whites who don't fuckyou on their split is going to be a necessity. This is what i'm talking about.

So NOW i'm looking at, before I move 1 inch westward, DOUBLE RENT out of my monthly budget + whatever the /kwh electricity is. Plus possible Gas (everything where I'm at is electric btw, so no gas bill).
Now I at least have a BASELINE to start from. That's critical when you're trying to recruit people post-economic-crisis. I don't think HAC takes this into consideration when he QQ's about not enough white bois flocking up there. Gotta have $'s, but if there's a physical shortage of housing, then all the sheckels in the world ain't going to get me in the ark. KnowWhatIMean?

Thanks, you 2 for at least trying to answer some basic intel for me to guage an action plan from. Maybe you two should do the podcast for NWF from now on. LOL.

Fidalgo Island.

Electricity is cheap here at least. Also for an idea about living expenses and rent CL is your friend.
skagit.craigslist.org/

Thanks, at least now I have a frame of reference to start collating rent prices from. I can see what moves and what doesn't and study this area to find out why it's so cheap. So far it looks like it's just single rooms to rent out of already occupied homes. But at least this is something tangible that I can get into while dealing with day-to-day shit here. I can expand search paramaters as needed.

I'm assuming that skagit is the white part of town?

Right. We have Mexicans because of our agriculture, but they are relegated to Mt. Vernon/Burlington. Almost zero niggers. My city is where the wealthy live, so there is a very strong police force which keeps undesirables out. Basically I can leave my doors unlocked and go shopping and not worry about getting ripped off. Safe environment. If you can get work here it's about the best possible place in the state to live. Whatcom country would be a good second choice. This coming year I'm converting my detached garage into a studio apartment to rent out for extra income. Life is good. Less rain here, we're in the rain shadow of the Olympics. Also Whidbey Island is nice place.

I'll look into those areas then as my first options for scouting. At least now I have an idea of WHERE to GO and what to look for / expect from the areas, roughly speaking. I fucking hate flying in blind, especially when I shouldn't have to.
Keep your collective fingers crossed for voting shift of "based blacks" to step up and vote republican to spite dems. If things play out as anticipated the dems will continue to devour each other while they self-destruct as if they were in Liberia.
Should be able to get at least 4-5 years of breathing room guaranteed, so use it wisely. Best of Luck.

Thanks. Getting late here for me, if you get on the forum and introduce your self over the next few days we'll be in contact. Just mention your from Tennessee and making a scouting trip so I can know who you are. Alternatively use a throwaway email here in the next few minutes and I'll drop you a line.

Where is this going? Nowhere.

Just a bunch of faggots on a farm in Orting, sucking each other off and getting pegged by their honorary aryan wifus. Are you going to fight for independence? Are you going to execute the non-white populace? Nah, probably to busy being fucked by some sheep in Buckley.

Fuck off faggots. If I ever see one of you stupid fucks handing out flyers in the Bonney Lake Safeway parking lot again, I’ll report you to the manager.

Faggot detected.

Why don't you form an ethnostate in another nation?

normiefag here, why that flag?

The sky is the blue, the land is the green, and the white stands for the people in between.

Pacific Northwest is already over 90% white and is easy for Americans to move to. It's important we preserve the last pure-bloods we have here before we open the doors to other Europeans to join us.

Please tell me more about my home states events

Flag is UK because in this gay country for the military.

I was considering doing 4 years in the military before I committed fully to moving to Oregon. What branch are you?

The gloriously diverse chair force

Ah that sucks. I hope you got a good MOS my man. I want to do infantry or tank crew.

Reminder Harold Covington is a fed informant. NWF is unknown to active Right Wing groups in the PNW.

I'm all white except for 8% Native American bc one of my great-great-great grandpa's fucked a native. I'm pale, have bright green eyes that used to be blue, and red hair. Do I get in?

> over 90% white
Incorrect considering only the most rural of counties are 90+% white. The big issue is the urban areas and the exclusion of easily defensible white areas like northern NV and the Jefferson area. Another issue is the Yakima valley and south central Idaho which are basically colonias

If you have no visible non-white features it helps a lot. If it were up to me I'd say yeah, I doubt a whole lot of us are pure 100% Bavarian phenotype.

How are you going to get women in? Im not joking. The audience White nationalism appeals to is 90% male.

It's not difficult to redpill an already conservative woman on white nationalism. Especially if you take a conservative wife who is white and have a white family with her.

The problem is we have a lot of boys and not a lot of MEN that get married, have families, and show the righteous side of white nationalism.

Manhood, Tradition, Fatherhood

Promote these things and the best women will come.

This movement is already doomed to fail miserably since he doesn't have any idea how a state works.
Listen, you actually need to plan such things to the very last detail and not just shitting around and say that 'wey neeed to TAKE ACTIONNN'.

There is an overall plan but it can be further developed. I'm no expert, I just want to get like-minded people together so we can figure out a solution.

You should clarify that you don't like to meet people in right wing circles who are already here in Washington state - meeting like minded people on the Internet and asking for white gibs PayPal donations is okay tho.

This is a gross mis-characterization and you are a faggot.

Could I, a traditionalist Castizo forester with a a half Jewish wife, live in the Northwest Front as a second class resident?

Im in seattle

remove washington and oregon from it you.could easily establish an ethnostate simply through a mass migration and then immigration restrictions, you wouldn't even need to kick anyone out

Seattle bro

When are you going to get His Imperial Whiteness Donaldus Magnus Pußygräben I of the House of Trump to acknowledge the existence of your nation? You are only as powerful as you are legitimate, otherwise you're no better than Injun Nationalists or Sovereign Citizens.