Where did the alt right go wrong?

Where did the alt right go wrong?

That mos of us are fucking NEETS and LARPing.
Plus 100% of us wouldnt say the shit we say here IRL.

They should rename themselves the Alt-Wrong

Turns out ethnic cleansing it's still wrong.

When did conservashits forget that power corrupts?

I actually have only ever called out Cred Forums's idiotic lies. I hate lies and stupidity.

But irl I kind of have issues, I really like pissing people off just to watch them back down. And when people don't back down, I enjoy that too.
I routinely say offensive shit to rooms full of strangers.
I used to get locked up in the drunk tank for brawling pretty much every weekend and I have sat in cells full of non-white cons telling them the most racist jokes that I could think of.
I'm like the exact opposite of Cred Forums.

Jewish subversion. Why do you think the Alt-Right still wear cuck caps in support of a Zionist puppet?

>05 KB, 570x634)
>Chile

seek help

>The time for arguments have passed.

Where do people get this impression? Although Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch are probably a Jewish psy-op anyway, they wouldn't be out of place at all in a Nazi uniform. They aren't the total feminized and obese fedorafags like pic related.

it never existed in earnest
it is a kike psyop OP

It rejected God.
God had rejected them in turn.

i say nigger in real life

Becouse you are a white trash.

Poor quality shill thread.

We're not Alt-right here, this isn't an Alt-right board.

I followed Sargon's path a few years ago. Is it too late for me?

Sargon's cult is unified by a collective fear. Not a collective ideology. Sargon is a conman and his enforcers are second rate bullies.

Cult leaders like Sargon and Jordan B. Peterson are playing off cultural fears, historical fears, indoctrinated fears and made up falsified fears. The whole operation is fear-based.

Dismantling their united fear from multiple angles in a sustained program is the only method to begin a process of restoring freedom to their members.

In a time of great political polarization, a centrist like Sargon is simply a guardian of the current establishment. He wishes no change. This alone reduces his value in the marketplace of ideas. His centrist platform requires no ideas. All is perfectly fine in the world of the centrist. Aside from preventing upcoming "radical" upstarts to defend the current order from losing its grip, he has nothing to speak about.

There is no alt right.

when they started nitpicking Dr Trump - Trump curse

They didn’t dumb it down for normies and try to look moderate until they had power. Can’t come out the gate spouting that shit.

Sargon is operating on a Cult Leader methodology. His intellectual belief system is based off fear. If someone does not share Sargon's fear, then he will send out one of this cult followers to preach Sargon's fear to you. There are many ways to trigger fear inside of people. A photo of dead bodies is the quickest way.

>I really like pissing people off
>I routinely say offensive shit to rooms full of strangers
>I used to get locked up in the drunk tank for brawling pretty much every weekend
>telling nigger jokes to fellow niggers

Ur a nigger! that's why you're nothing like us!

You are so mad.

I do all the time though. Especially to my family.

Where the axon met the terminal of the neuron responsible for thinking up the alt-right in Paul (((Gottfried)))'s brain.