en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girandoni_air_rifle
collections.vam.ac.uk/item/O77720/flint-lock-magazine-cookson-john/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volley_gun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nock_gun
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
range365.com/history-us-military-riflesd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Civilians should be rounded up as and gassed.

>no vet would EVER want to carry an M1/M14 clone into combat

>Mediocre Jedi
Someone tell this soyboy beating call of duty on veteran does not in fact make you a veteran.

What makes an AR-15 functionally different from a mini-14 ?

different bolt, cycling, body mag release, etc.
same rounds and same pressure though

the heat of the barrel after 50 rounds
>that's about it

What we need is mandatory permanent conscription for all citizens.

>warrior drone that fights for jewish interests.
>pushes jewish interests

Its all so tiring.

I need an AR15 to protect myself from democrats.

Yet MOH Recipiant Dakota Meyer (Also a marine) thinks gun control is absolutely asinine. If we are going to play the service-member opinions card I believe mine trumps yours.

Will the internet ever understand that automatic assault rifles have been banned for a long time?

I didn't think anybody else knew about buffcorrell

weight.
You can modify the 14 to the just as light though.

Yeah, I know a certain veteran that thinks a dude can lop his dick off, put on a dress, start talking in a super annoying faggy voice and become a chick. What's your point?

you probably follow me

Not direct impingement? Mags rock in? Lol I don't know. The meme they're responding to is correct.
They're effectively the same thing.

don't really care. ARs are gay anyway.

FuckiNg POGs

Ok so i'm a califag
Yes this state is fucking cancer full of shitskins and libcucks, please based korea just end it all already.
Anyways, after the parkland florida false flag bullshit, I've been seeing a shitload of propaganda about banning and taking away all assault rifles.
The demoKEKS are already getting ready to pass bills to eliminate all assault weapons in the Usa. They want to basically eliminate our 2nd amendement rights to bear arms.
Now I don't have any guns myself, but I want to already start to own guns due to the fact that I know a huge happening is on the horizon.
1) How hard will it be for me to get an assault weapon in beanrfornia?
2) what should I get as an assault weapon? An At-15 or a mini Ak-47?
3) What would happen if the deep state kikes did pass a gun law that would ban all assault weapons and then proceed to ban the 2nd amendement?
What would you guys do if police officers or the military were to go to your homes and confiscate your weapons?
youtube.com/watch?v=rYWkqqP-6GM

Gun control is civil war.
How many millions must die before leftists agree confiscation is a bad idea?

No fucking vet is going to want to carry an AR-15 into battle, what is this stupid nigger talking about?

If you're going to get some civilian gun and force into military use you're more likely to get some larger caliber rifle and or a handgun and or a shotgun. No one is going to say "Yeah, let me take this piece of shit AR-15 with no stopping power or penetrative capabilities versus someone potentially wearing body armor"

ar is slightly more accurate
mini is slight more reliable

What type is the second rifle? Please pardon my ignorance.

Mini-14

I'd guess they'd pick an AR platform because its what they're familiar with.

So some dumb marine totally misunderstands the purpose of the 2nd Amendment. I am sure he knows a lot about weapons but apparently he doesnt know jack shit about the constitution.

Clearly all of them, we're behind schedule too.

blue falcon faggot.

since when are we allowing the opinions of non whites to determine this discussion.

I doubt the mini is more reliable. I'm sure you can find anectotes from instructors who run rifle classes.
In a dirty environment the action on the mini is wide open. Not a good thing.

You're fucking high. Enjoy fitting your replacement firing pin in your fudd gun

easy user easy, get a rem 700 in say 30.06, wait for the happening and drop a fag from range with a nice m4 and take his shit easy peasy lemon squeezy son

Whats his point lads? I've typed up a retort 4 times but i keep failing to understand why he'd be saying the civilian ar-15 is a killing machine and the mini14 isnt

kek k

>mini is slight more reliable

>even a marine.
Bandwagon propaganda.

a mini-14 is an assault rifle you fucking retard. the M-16 is literally the evolved form of an M14. They even come in full auto for fucks sake.

>ruger minis
>come full retard
No.

One more because OP is so fucking retarded... "No vet would ever want to carry an M14"

Well, explain pic related.

>letting a marine do any of my thinking
Also the ar was designed to be a force multiplier in that it creates casualties instead of killing outright.
If I wound a commie, it takes 2 more to carry him off the field vs. letting a dead commie wait for casualty collection

No its some dumb Marine who doesn't understand the oath of enlistment.

My dad carried a M14 in Vietnam, he preferred it over the M16.

yes: youtube.com/watch?v=7dcQIS1FdLA

Technically both the AR-15 and the Mini-14 are essentially scaled down 7.62 military battle rifles so as far as an argument based in the genesis of their designs he picked literally the worst example as it's directly analogous. The AR-10 and the M14 were both designed to kill and competed against each other to be the standard small arm for the military.

>beating call of duty on veteran does not in fact make you a veteran
What if it was CoD World at War? That should make me a fucking veteran.

This desu

is this legitimate or meme tier no facts?

Haha yeah the M1 wasn't meant for combat at all, we just gave it to the soldiers as a prank

Nigger, the average mini you see on the wall at a lgs is not fa.

>t. Man violating his oath to defend the constitution
hang him

yea, AC-556 comes select fire, though you'll pay about 20 grand for it

Too lazy to google links for you but yeah almost every shooter is a democrat on anti depressants.

I'll bet 100 shekels this guy was a POG.

i like people that weren't caught

Can we stop with this weapon of war bullshit. The m 14 was used in Nam FFS.

Weird how school shootings just magically became an issue once Paxil got approved for use...

No

>t. learned everything from video games

>veteran
>uses "jedi" in online handle

I wish this man had died in combat, it was his true calling.

we're not talking about the M14

This guy is a pussy and even worse a fucking pog. Every “veteran” that agrees to destroy the right they volunteered to uphold is either a shill or a retard. Pic related, a green beret telling it like it is.

Jizz rag, I'm not talking about your specifics, I'm talking about M14's in general.

How the fuck am I supposed to know what you're thinking. You realize we're not actually in the same room right?

DELET THIS!

>t. admin marine who never deployed

you're right. Were talking about a shortened semi auto version of m 14.

Awesome

>You can call me John Wayne!

This guy oozes masculinity. Soi boy shills take note

that shoots .223 instead of .308.

Its like saying the m14 is just lightweight m1 garand. They share similarities but they're not the same

>"Were DESIGNED for killing HUMANS"

Yes, just like the M14.

This entire "designed to kill people" shit somehow gets memoryholed when talking about archery huh? The war bow changed warfare because it was too fucking good and cheaply pierced good armor. Knights were suddenly worthless.

So yes, archery is designed to kill people. Marital arts is designed to fight/maim/kill people. Nobody cares.

youtube.com/watch?v=rgIeru8ZD94

oh no one veteran said that guns are bad. good thing we have the opinion of an enlisted s-shop marine to convince us to turn in our guns. oh heavens me, what would i have done before?

>tacti cool AR15 is better than stock mini14
really makes one think

山卄卂丅 丅卄乇 下凵匚长 刀工刀 丫口凵 丁凵丂丅 下凵匚长工𠘨厶 丂卂丫 卂乃口凵丅 从乇, 丫口凵 乚工丅丅乚乇 乃工丅匚卄? 工’乚乚 卄卂リ乇 丫口凵 长𠘨口山 工 厶尺卂刀凵卂丅乇刀 丅口尸 口下 从丫 匚乚卂丂丂 工𠘨 丅卄乇 𠘨卂リ丫 丂乇卂乚丂, 卂𠘨刀 工’リ乇 乃乇乇𠘨 工𠘨リ口乚リ乇刀 工𠘨 𠘨凵从乇尺口凵丂 丂乇匚尺乇丅 尺卂工刀丂 口𠘨 卂乚-㔿凵卂乇刀卂, 卂𠘨刀 工 卄卂リ乇 口リ乇尺 300 匚口𠘨下工尺从乇刀 长工乚乚丂. 工 卂从 丅尺卂工𠘨乇刀 工𠘨 厶口尺工乚乚卂 山卂尺下卂尺乇 卂𠘨刀 工’从 丅卄乇 丅口尸 丂𠘨工尸乇尺 工𠘨 丅卄乇 乇𠘨丅工尺乇 凵丂 卂尺从乇刀 下口尺匚乇丂. 丫口凵 卂尺乇 𠘨口丅卄工𠘨厶 丅口 从乇 乃凵丅 丁凵丂丅 卂𠘨口丅卄乇尺 丅卂尺厶乇丅. 工 山工乚乚 山工尸乇 丫口凵 丅卄乇 下凵匚长 口凵丅 山工丅卄 尸尺乇匚工丂工口𠘨 丅卄乇 乚工长乇丂 口下 山卄工匚卄 卄卂丂 𠘨乇リ乇尺 乃乇乇𠘨 丂乇乇𠘨 乃乇下口尺乇 口𠘨 丅卄工丂 乇卂尺丅卄, 从卂尺长 从丫 下凵匚长工𠘨厶 山口尺刀丂. 丫口凵 丅卄工𠘨长 丫口凵 匚卂𠘨 厶乇丅 卂山卂丫 山工丅卄 丂卂丫工𠘨厶 丅卄卂丅 丂卄工丅 丅口 从乇 口リ乇尺 丅卄乇 工𠘨丅乇尺𠘨乇丅? 丅卄工𠘨长 卂厶卂工𠘨, 下凵匚长乇尺. 卂丂 山乇 丂尸乇卂长 工 卂从 匚口𠘨丅卂匚丅工𠘨厶 从丫 丂乇匚尺乇丅 𠘨乇丅山口尺长 口下 丂尸工乇丂 卂匚尺口丂丂 丅卄乇 凵丂卂 卂𠘨刀 丫口凵尺 工尸 工丂 乃乇工𠘨厶 丅尺卂匚乇刀 尺工厶卄丅 𠘨口山 丂口 丫口凵 乃乇丅丅乇尺 尸尺乇尸卂尺乇 下口尺 丅卄乇 丂丅口尺从, 从卂厶厶口丅. 丅卄乇 丂丅口尺从 丅卄卂丅 山工尸乇丂 口凵丅 丅卄乇 尸卂丅卄乇丅工匚 乚工丅丅乚乇 丅卄工𠘨厶 丫口凵 匚卂乚乚 丫口凵尺 乚工下乇. 丫口凵’尺乇 下凵匚长工𠘨厶 刀乇卂刀, 长工刀. 工 匚卂𠘨 乃乇 卂𠘨丫山卄乇尺乇, 卂𠘨丫丅工从乇, 卂𠘨刀 工 匚卂𠘨 长工乚乚 丫口凵 工𠘨 口リ乇尺 丂乇リ乇𠘨 卄凵𠘨刀尺乇刀 山卂丫丂, 卂𠘨刀 丅卄卂丅’丂 丁凵丂丅 山工丅卄 从丫 乃卂尺乇 卄卂𠘨刀丂. 𠘨口丅 口𠘨乚丫 卂从 工 乇乂丅乇𠘨丂工リ乇乚丫 丅尺卂工𠘨乇刀 工𠘨 凵𠘨卂尺从乇刀 匚口从乃卂丅, 乃凵丅 工 卄卂リ乇 卂匚匚乇丂丂 丅口 丅卄乇 乇𠘨丅工尺乇 卂尺丂乇𠘨卂乚 口下 丅卄乇 凵𠘨工丅乇刀 丂丅卂丅乇丂 从卂尺工𠘨乇 匚口尺尸丂 卂𠘨刀 工 山工乚乚 凵丂乇 工丅 丅口 工丅丂 下凵乚乚 乇乂丅乇𠘨丅 丅口 山工尸乇 丫口凵尺 从工丂乇尺卂乃乚乇 卂丂丂 口下下 丅卄乇 下卂匚乇 口下 丅卄乇 匚口𠘨丅工𠘨乇𠘨丅, 丫口凵 乚工丅丅乚乇 丂卄工丅. 工下 口𠘨乚丫 丫口凵 匚口凵乚刀 卄卂リ乇 长𠘨口山𠘨 山卄卂丅 凵𠘨卄口乚丫 尺乇丅尺工乃凵丅工口𠘨 丫口凵尺 乚工丅丅乚乇 “匚乚乇リ乇尺” 匚口从从乇𠘨丅 山卂丂 卂乃口凵丅 丅口 乃尺工𠘨厶 刀口山𠘨 凵尸口𠘨 丫口凵, 从卂丫乃乇 丫口凵 山口凵乚刀 卄卂リ乇 卄乇乚刀 丫口凵尺 下凵匚长工𠘨厶 丅口𠘨厶凵乇. 乃凵丅 丫口凵 匚口凵乚刀𠘨’丅, 丫口凵 刀工刀𠘨’丅, 卂𠘨刀 𠘨口山 丫口凵’尺乇 尸卂丫工𠘨厶 丅卄乇 尸尺工匚乇, 丫口凵 厶口刀刀卂从𠘨 工刀工口丅. 工 山工乚乚 丂卄工丅 下凵尺丫 卂乚乚 口リ乇尺 丫口凵 卂𠘨刀 丫口凵 山工乚乚 刀尺口山𠘨 工𠘨 工丅. 丫口凵’尺乇 下凵匚长工𠘨厶 刀乇卂刀, 长工刀刀口.

Im just an 11b combat veteran but im confused. We always heard that the 5.56 is better at wounding than killing. We never used auto or 3rnd burst because you can put suppression fire downrange very quickly with semi auto. It is also very fun. And I'd prefer an AR cuz its the platform i trained on, but a sniper might say he'd prefer his m14 and a guy from a mech unit might prefer his rws and mounted .50 cal. Also filthy traitor commies should be hanged by the neck until dead. Chili mac mre is not that great. The omelet is ungodly terrible. Driving strykers into ditches is fun. Crashing raven uavs into the ground also fun.

You know....this really made me think.

Thanks Sven, I'm going to save this argument for the next time I have to deal with this bullshit in person. You're alright...

Fuck off kike. I literally want to gas your entire race.

fuck off welfare queen

>most military personnel aren't stupid
Directly contradicts every active military personnel i have ever met

Well fucking of course. AR's are lighter, and it's what you train with. The pistol grip is a tad better for combat, and it's friendly to attachments. None of those points matter in a mass shooting. Now if you were, say, fighting off a tyrannical gov't? Yeah, the AR-15 has a clear advantage. Not much... But it's there.

Banning it just set precedent to ban the wooden gun as well. Because all those points in his image are true. It's the same shit.
Don't touch my stuff.

I liked the omelet MRE desu.

A transferrable full auto AC556 is many magnitudes more available than a transferrable auto sear or an original M16. We're talking $10-20k vs $30-60k.

>veteran
sucking dicks on a MEU doesn't make you a Vet.

T. fellow belleau woodsman

>pvt

Hi user. I've learned the error of my ways. No longer a welfare queen. We all are young and do dumb things. Like the time you sucked that nigger cock. And the next time. And the next...

He used “Jedi” in his screen name. His opinion is garbage.

>Bu...But that gun was designed for killing people.

You retarded faggots, half of you don't realize that the gun was invented specifically for killing people. They became a tool of hunting, and self defense as an after thought.

it was only once and ive repented my sins faggot

can you say the same

>we aren't stupid
>we enlisted because we have a love of country and willingness to sacrifice

dohohohohoho oh man

>Remember when I said that we weren't stupid?
>We did what we did so that you can be free

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

whew...fucking mutts

> "Jedi" in username
trash

He’s not the normal. Every single marine I have ever known owns an arsenal and is totally on board with repealing the current infringing laws

Fully automatic doesn't matter. It's not even feasible outside of a support platform.

>invented specifically for killing people
>self defense as an after thought.
Im pretty sure the key to a great defense is a great offense.

Who cares what a supply clerk thinks. This is the order of redpill if you join the military

>special forces
>infantry
>combat support (armor, artillery, cav scout)
>Air crew
>Pogs
>desk jockeys

At least ban something that makes sense, like handguns. School shootings are a TINY percentage of the gun deaths in the US, most are performed using handguns by niggers.

The AR-15 is a faggy looking gun though. If I could buy a gun, it'd be a high calibre long rifle, with a nice wooden stock. I get that the AR is moddable and cheap.

This, marines are by far the most redpilled branch

Garand action not military

>infantry and combat MOS's.

POGs are mostly woman and minorities they are pretty blue pilled.

Its legit. There aren't actually that many NRA members so it sort of makes sense and its less relevant and more of just funny to point out.

You hold it slightly different which arguably makes it point worse and arguably makes carrying it less tiring and firing rapidly easier but ergonomics is not a hard science.

Also the magazine, action, etc are very obsolete on the mini 14 and the whole thing is quite heavy in comparison.

The reload is faster is the only major difference.

Wrong nigger. AR is designed to maim, not kill. A wounded combatant requires 6 support personnel. A dead man requires none. Checkmate jarhead.

Real Marines prefer an M-14.

>m16 evolved from the m14

Are you fucking high? Guns ain't Pokemon.

I think i can. I haven't received a dime of welfare since exiting the service. Now i just peacefully tend to my garden and consume various drugs. Just waitin for the revolution so i can hang commies and sell people tomatoes. Dont u dare say gardening is gay either or its fucking on bud.

I love the mini 14 but it is loosy goosey. One thing that annoys me about them is they rattle when you are running or briskly walking with them. The action even rattles on most of them.

>assault rifles

Armalite Rifle.
Semi-Auto.
Not Automatic.

it really is a matter of do you want to shoot a 30 caliber round or a 22 caliber round and carry more. The 30 caliber is less affected by brush and wind and will be lethal to a greater distance. It is also the better round for hunting deer and other medium sized game.

the 22 caliber (5.56 mm or .223 if you prefer) has less mass and is more easily knocked off course by brush and wind. It isn't as good for a long distance shot.

both rifles are excellent. for a combat situation in cities you may be better off with the 223 because you can carry more ammo

Wait... so you mean that fucking jarhead marines can be dumbasses too?!!?! LOL

First of all being a veteran doesn't give you some kind of special status when determining how citizens get to exercise their Constitutional rights. And second most vets are pro-gun, this guy was probably the bitch of the barracks.

get a featureless AR or AK at your local gun store. It's the same thing except they have a fin grip on it so you can't put your thumb around the hand grip where you hold it to fire the weapon. Featureless also means the flash suppressor is replaced with a muzzle brake.
One benefit to featureless you canuse a standard magazine release instead of that silly bullet button.
Gt one now before prices go up due to this hysteria or they"ban" selling featureless ones too. Mark my words Caif. will probably pass a law a rifle (AR, AK, TAVOR,etc.) regular or featureless as long as it has the same body as a banned "assault weapon" will also be banned. Those already in possession wil have to be registered and no others will be able to be sold in the state.

Sweet cherry picked list bro

>A fucking leaf
Just like clockwork. Go rake yourself.

>I’ve seen two retards so all of them must be retards
Are you from the Midwest or the inner cities? I can see why depending from where you’re from.

the M16 is derived from the AR15. The M14 is a closer relative of the WW2 M1 Garand than it is a relative of the AR15/M16: it has a steel receiver that bears the locked breech load of the round being fired. The AR15/M16 uses a rotating bolt carrier to lock the breech on an extension of the barrel. The receiver bears no great stress when firing meaning it can be made from lightweight aluminum alloys.

the AR15/M16 represented a new path forward while the M14 was the end of the line from conventional gun design and 30 caliber ammunition (.308 or 7.62 mm NATO if you prefer).
The civilian version (semi auto only) of the M14 is called the M1A and is currently manufactured by Springfield Armory.

the M16 semi auto is known as the AR15 etc and since the patents have expired, are manufactured by many different companies.

hope that is helpful. It is accurate at any rate.

You can get AR-15's and AK variants in California, but they're the "featureless" versions (no flash hider, no adjustable stock, no pistol grip, etc.) and you can only buy 10 round magazines. The rest of your questions could only be answered with conjecture.

Same, I have met a lot of vets from early nam who were trained in the m14 and told last minute they would be getting the m16. My neighbor still bitches about it.

Why the fuck would I consider listening to a self describing mediocre person? That is some low testosterone faggotry, I only truly listen to people who believe in themselves and this is displayed in subtle nuanced ways. This beta queer when asked if men are better than women, probably says something along the lines of "oh gee, men are dummies and would be lost without women".

This nigga knows what’s up

Fukkin saved

Really like M1As

You're a damn liar and you know it.

Idk user. That shit is intense.

He's using his experience with the gun as an argument as far as I can tell. He's right that it was made to kill people, but what actually matters is whether that gun affects how many people are killed by guns.

It may seem cold to some, but you have to decide which risks are acceptable using statistics, and put things into perspective. Of course, one person dying is a terrible thing, but to stop everyone from dying, you would have to ban everything, and enforce bubble living.

i like gardening. How else is one supposed to sustain tomatoes

I have a mini 30. I love the look of the m1s. Beautiful guns even if they are dated.

>not wanting to have military firepower
why the fuck not? we are the body of government.
I want off this ride

So we should gulive up our rights because some guy says so? Give up our rights because some lefty fucktard says so? Give up our rights because some lefty fucktard brainwashed their kids to go on CNN and use them as political prips?

>AR's were designed to kill as quickly is possible
This is retarded. So we should use guns that kill as slowly as possible?

youtube.com/watch?v=7ob0fgc0I7A

Can't make people safe by trying to ban potentially dangerous items.

Jews do it.

Not an argument

Guy was probably in supply or some other faggy part of the Military.

Fuck you, you LARP. I'm a former Marine and Rifle range coach. ANY Marine that's handled an M-16 knows that it's a little pea shooter. Faggot LARPER, you didn't make it through boot camp, did you?

AR's were sold to the civilian market before they went to the military

>The clerk at 29 palms thinks it has an opinion
How cute!
Also traitorous since he took an oath to defend the constitution, including the second amendment(an unlimited right). I'll see traitorous milfags personally hanged.

Ruger Mini 14 a minature copy of the US military M14 rifle chambered in 223(5.56) instead of the M14's 308(7.62) has been around since the late 1970's

Funny how you lefty faggots turn a blind eye to facts when it suits you.Next you'll tell us that all those governments that've killed millions after disarming their people "werent real communists"

>knows
Get fucked. I'd rather have an AK and a Glock than a AR and Berretta.

Assault rifles are selective fire. AR15s are semi-automatic. They are not assault rifles.

Here's one:
Timothy McVeigh killed more people than anyone on that list and was both a registered Republican and NRA member.

>turn a blind eye to facts when it suits you
Right back at you broski

Who the fuck wants an AR anyway. Fuck 5.56.

Honestly loved the things my dude.
The omelet was my second favorite after the veggie burger thing.

what if theyre trans veterans ?

What facts have I ignored,faggo?

criminals will always find a way to get paxil.

>former Marine

Larp detected

Shitskin muslims killed 3k people on 9/11 with planes. Should we ban Boeings?

>Someone that sold themselves to the government says you shouldn't own guns
I'm a freeman that owns guns not a government slave.

You mean the fbi killed all those ppl in okc and blamed tim McVeigh right user?

OP is LARPING as a Marine, but got booted out of boot camp in the first week because he could quit sucking his own dick.

archery is also good for hunting and martial arts can be used as sports while assault rifles are really only good for killing people.

I wasn’t really talking about the NRA, I was just talking about mass shooters in general.Shouldn’t matter how many people were killed either, liberal shooters are no angels.

Soldiers don't understand the devices they are given. After ww2 Brits asked their soldiers about their feedback on all the weapons they've used and 98% of grunts said something that was an equivalent to fuddlore.

Original AR-15 are automatic, there is no such thing as a m16 bolt carrier, its an AR-15 bolt carrier.

I’m going to go ahead and say it Not all service members were trained on how to use guns. Some can’t hit the broad side of a barn, or in this case ops moms ass. In marine training. Well the marines are cheap aka cost efficient.....I know for a fact thousands of marine veterans were given guns with no ammo to train with and that was under bush. I hate to see what happened to those guys under obama.

Feigned ignorance, whataboutism, and conspiracy drivel.
I'd be disappointed but really that's part for the course around here, huh?

>if you kill your enemies they win
trudeau was right all along

So what? Just cause you're a vet doesn't mean you can boss the rest of us around on our rights, the Ar-15 is semi-auto, and in the ENTIRETY of the USA it's ILLEGAL to have one in full auto UNLESS you have special permit which requires between 1-5 YEARS of mental examinations, criminal background checks and training to acquire IF you're doing it LEGALLY. Besides, the MOST common guns for criminals are HANDGUNS, not automatic rifles (AR's).

The reason you'd rather carry an AR-15 into combat is because of logistical reasons. Nothing about the AR-15 that makes it a better combat platform at all affects its lethality in a mass shooting situation.

>because he could quit sucking his own dick.
thats allowed now

>defending from niggers, terrorists and the Government

mowtendoo?

Martial arts were originally made to kill people, bows are also good at killing people, AR's are also good at killing animals, using an AR can be an entire sport in and of itself, who's better marksman? who can more easily control one on full auto? who can clear out a building first? After a true AR is select fire, you've both semi-auto and full auto anyway. Most Ar-15's are semi-auto only. If more info is needed then161037595

>>defending
you mean killing, an assault rifle kills, its not just a taser.

>ARs were DESIGNED for killing HUMANS as quickly as possible

What's the problem? I have a right to defend myself against another human as quickly as possible

You monster... As if getting the omelette wasn't enough they give you a pop tart without the icing..!

sports shooters usually dont use assault rifles.

when the military contracts a new battle rifle the generally want to keep some of the features from the rifle they're currently using.

In moving from the M14 to the M16, they wanted a gas operated automatic chambered in 5.56 that was lighter, and better suited for dirt, and grime (they failed at this).

In this sense, yes, an M16 is an evolved AR15, which is an evolved M14, which is an evolved M21. They all have similarities to the weapons that proceed them while improving on things the proceeding rifle may not have done as well.

I didn't always go as planned.

>he doesn't need 30+ rounds down range to kill the 70 fucking hogs that are raping his farm to death.

That marine veteran is a faggot and a traitor and should eat a bullet.

And knives were designed for steak but people keep stabbing each other

>an assualt rifle kills
You what else kills?Almost everything on this fucking PLANET.

Veteran

His fucking government brainwashed thoughts don’t mean shit

The fucking British army were the veterans our civilian brothers smoked in a few wars

Fuck him

No, civilians should have the option to volunteer.

[spoiler]Because service garauntees citizenship.[/spoiler]

>kike puppet doesn't want potential nonkikes armed
big surprise

I would should tyrants in the face.

Don't get a Remington, too many problems. Get a Tikka or a Ruger.

What a coincidence, these faggots stick out like sore thumbs too.

Remington is junk since it was bought out

>whataboutism
you mean your entire argument?

t. supply clerk at 29 palms

No because they see the boogieman AR15 and think it's the same automatic rifle they see in action movies and call of duty.

>Here's one:
>Timothy McVeigh killed more people than anyone on that list and was both a registered Republican and NRA member.
Well then you should be arguing against the constitutional right to make and use fertilizer bombs.

Oh wait.

>former Marine
>Former
Who said you could quit, you little maggot?

who gives a fuck what this faggot thinks? There are as many moronic reactionary emotional retards in the military as there are in civvy population.
Shall not be infringed bitch.

>twatter poster confuses M14 and mini14
>half of this thread also confuses M14 and mini14
>other half of this thread doesn't seem to realize twatter poster is confused
this thread is a trainwreck smdh

But those are the original ones, these are the new ones that aren't automatic you fucking mong

>The Colt AR-15 is a lightweight, 5.56×45mm, magazine-fed, gas-operated semi-automatic rifle. It was designed to be manufactured with the extensive use of aluminum alloys and synthetic materials. It is a semi-automatic version of the United States military M16 rifle.
Your pic is wrong OP

Sage

surprised nobody posted this yet

The shithead probably still gets up at 0500, makes his bed, sss, and waits for his orders...

Motherfucker, by that time I already fucked the old lady, hit the gym, and might get a second piece on my way to running my own business

Which I’ll do for the next 12 hrs at least

Bring it veterans

A successful civilian has worked just as hard and is just as well trained as what your government gave you

yes and thats why many weapons are outlawed. assault rifles will soon be among them. then come handguns and then semiautos in general.

you can have a bolt action rifle though, im okay with that.

Mini 14 is Breivik approved

and being shut down

Who the fuck died and made you king of congress?

Damn bro.. I love you.

OP is a liar and not a true marine vet who carried a weapon into battle. NO ONE GOES INTO COMBAT WITH AN AR.
(A=Armalite R=Rifle 15=model 15) This is a semi-automatic version of an M16 - which is a combat weapon.
An M16 is not available to the public beyond law enforcement, it as 3 round burst and full auto modes. To have such version requires a stamp for an automatic weapon from ATF according to their code (NOT LAW AND NOT CONSTITUTION....CODE).
Notice also that no current laws violate the 2A. WHY???? They do not call them arms, they use legal (code) terms such as gun, rifle, weapon, firearm....non of which are ARMS.

Even the Kentucky Rifles used during the Revolutionary war were designed for killing as fast as possible...so what is your point? This was the common weapon used by both the government and those who opposed the actions of the same. LIKE WEAPONRY. They also had and used cannon and other weaponry though in smaller quantities, due to inconvenience of wielding them.

Examples that were around prior to the writing of the US constitution (and not a peep or exception noted by anyone, no license, no permission required, no age limits...why? God given right to bear ARMS, merely outlined/referenced in the constitution.)

1) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girandoni_air_rifle
2) collections.vam.ac.uk/item/O77720/flint-lock-magazine-cookson-john/
3) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun
4) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volley_gun
5) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nock_gun

Enfield bolt action...303 British round

Be careful what you wish for

I prefer wood and steel and think ARs are boring and gay, but fuck anyone who wants to grab them and take them. Taking ARs is the same as taking my milsurp: unconstitutional and will get you a bullet in your skull.

There is no fucking Auto on an AR-15 unless you make it that way. The semi auto sucks because it always jams. This weapon is literally the most gay fucking weapon that ANYONE could bring for a massacre.

You'll all be dead long before it ever gets that far.

Pay attention at your next Boy Scout meeting

The end game is communism. So of course we will never give up guns .

>POG faggot muhreen has an opinion
No one cares.

>It ain't me

Operating rod vs direct impingement

Truth brother

Even so, you can't barely pop off 1000 rounds out of an M-16 without the barrel becoming red hot. It's literally the gayest weapon anyone could use for a massacre. OP is a fucking LARPer.

>the corps allowed this faggot to become a marine
Fuck this gay earth.

I can't wait to buy an ar
fun fact this is the freest guns have been in a long time and the lowest crime rate

they're both crap, FN FAL ftw

Slide threads get the fields.

potential counter-point

I had a Jalapeno pepper jack beef patty MRE last night.

Oh man, that thing was awful. The only edible things were the cheese spread and cookie.

ITT: People who don't know shit about the Ruger Mini-14.

Ask me about mine.

This is simply people that don't know what the fuck they're talking about trying to validate their retarded argument, but failing only to look more retarded.

I know some very basic firearms history, it's nothing impressive, but I'm a god damned curator in a museum of arms and armament compared to this knowledge base.

>thinks you can win with semantics
then get rid of that other one as well. problem?

how many people will you kill?

b-breivik?

>tapco mags

Only aftermarket mags that work worth q fuck

That's fucking horrible. Put the wood back on you sick man

i'm confused about your position, are you pro or anti gun?

I want a mini-14 so badly.

This. It looks like robocop in legos.

>anarchist flag
>wanting the state to ban anything, or do anything at all for that matter
go away LARPer

Pork rib or tuna checking in

Ten bucks says this fag has no idea what communism actually is.

Evil people exist, and that cannot be denied by any rational person, and as far as we know, there is no way to eliminate evil people from coming into existence.
Guns exist, and you cannot put that cat back in the bag. They exist, and plans for making them exist. That is just a fact.
Evil people will do evil things, like make and use guns against non-evil people.
Therefore, to protect yourself from evil people, you need to be able to meet their force with equal force.
If you disagree, that means that you don't believe in self-defense.

Breivik killed 70-someodd people with the rifle on the bottom. This is almost entirely feelgood legislation.

;-)

Battle tested and proven, one might say.

Bullshit, son. I've had ~16 factory steel mags and had nothing but trouble with them. They're heavy, feed unreliably and the follower spring is shit.

The Tapco Gen II magazines are hands down the best I've used with the rifle and they are second to none. Pic related.

I have a wood stock that I use for hunting (for legal reasons). The setup you see there is for IPSC.

It's a great rifle, although not worth the price tag it currently has. If you can find one for under $550, and it's a newer model, then go for it. Mine has the model number 5847.

Your entire countries defense and existence is built on the United States military. If America had no interest in your protection you would have been long ago taken over by the Soviet Union and plundered for resources.

Laugh it up but the entire reason why you can have a faggots PM who spends more time at gay pride parades and importing and crying over Muslims is because you and everyone knows that America will protect you and fight your wars for you.

Marine from the 90's here, what is this veggie burger faggotry? who is responsible for this degeneracy???

Checked. Also, I've put at least 1,000+ rounds through my mini-14 and had precisely ZERO failures in any category. Yes, you start to notice the modest difference in accuracy at 100yrds+ compared to the AR platform in most cases.

My mini-14 absolutely slings the casings 50ft+ to the point where my friend (on my friend) was struck in the face and had a near perfect imprint of the back of the casing.

Given the choice between my AR(s) and my mini-14 for home defense or CQC I would prefer my mini-14 over the AR. It's so easy to wield.

Pic somewhat related. It's at 25yrds.

Its not made to be but there's something called a "bump stock" that can make (not only) AR15's automatic.

It essentially uses the recoil of the gun to force the trigger be pulled into an automatic state.

Quit being a pussy and buy a gun, then you dont have to be so scared of them.

I'm pro-gun.

But regardless of what a persons position is, they should at least have a tiny bit of an education regarding the subject of argument.

An argument based on emotion is not an argument.

>My dad carried a M14 in Vietnam, he preferred it over the M16.

Your dad preferred a weapon he was extensively trained to operate vs a weapon that replaced his primary weapon that he had zero training with?

Gee who'd of thunk.

If you did the same thing in reverse to Afghanistan vets, IE replace the M16 with the M14 with no re-training, you would have the same kind of reaction.

Okay that's all solid, so were you criticizing something I said? I did not understand the purpose of your comment.

>vet
That pussy's MOS was probably Shit Inspector

How dare you user! Meus are the heart and soul of the corps! Take that multi combat deployment 5th or 8th regiment BS somewhere else

Then he sounds like an idiot and he is also failing the oath he took

What does 2A have to do with what a weapon is designed for?

These gun grabbers have zero idea what 2A means

Day of the rake is coming

Pussy leaves. Drink maple syrup and do what we say.

I personally love the .308 but the ergonomics are difficult for tactical reasons. Still you can just fuck with the gun until it looks like a murder weapons anyways

Why would I listen to the opinion of someone who wasn't allowed to think for themselves throughout their career.

It's a mini-14 who gives a fuck.

(Anders loterally killed dozens with the Ruger)

I suppose I was just keeping conversation going as I replied to your comment which replied to two of my previous comments.

That about sums it up brotendo.

>go into battle as a civilian

haha no

no battle for me, just guerilla hit and run

i have a stank ass 10mm i'd rather carry

you forgot breivik

>Assault Weapon
>beanrfornia

Why are you guys answering this fake?

If by any chance you’re real just go to a gun store and ask. They’ll want to sell you whatever they legally can.

>designed for killing humans
The second amendment was designed for killing humans in the worst case scenario. That's how America gained independence.

sounds fair enough
have another smuggie friend

REAL
FUKKEN
NATO

yep but it wasn't scary polymer so no bans

Every gun was designed to kill something. Fucking retard. The founding fathers were more then aware that guns would kill people well into the future, yet they still upheld the ideal to guarantee Americans the ability to own them. Fuck this guy.

They make me chub up....

I will own one someday, some, day...........

The draw to the AR-15 isn't that it's "more deadly" than anything else, which it arguably isn't given the small caliber round. The draw is that it is accurate, fun, and eminently customizable to the individual shooter's needs.

Most military, all over the world, at all levels, have historically been retards.
It's even in the guidelines historians use to understand generals: they always fight the last war, not the current one.
It's just how they're conditioned.

ARs in california are a fucking joke, but still fire boolets. Just google "california legal AR" or go into a shop and talk to a gunsmith.

It doesn't though. Nothing about a bump stock turns an AR-15 into an automatic weapon. It simply increases the number of times the user can pull the trigger in a given timeframe.

Why would I give a shit about what a ZOG drone thinks about rights he never defended? The only thing that boot ever did was try to protect the petrodollar. The whole point of 2a is to kill as many of the people oppressing you as possible when the government over steps it's bounds.

My Dad is an Army vet and he thinks the same

>same capacity
KEK

also
>adjustable stock vs fixed
>implying that won't change how you fire the gun

That m14 you were handed didn't jam in life or death situations when it got a little sand, dirt, etc in the action.

>be vietnam
>trained in m14
>get told no, gotta use m16
>jams on first mag because it accumulated dust on ride to your location
>gotta put condom over the barrel
>clean all the time
>still jams if the weather looks at it funny
>can't ironsights out to 500 yards with reliable accuracy like the m14

Yeah, must have been real hard on you, snowflake.

>vietnam era M-16
There's your problem

I know I sound like a cuck, but honestly, I'm not a fan of ARs AKs FALs and the like. I really don't care if they have a ban, and just allow mini 14 and the old Hunter stock saiga's. I really don't care about a 10 Rd mag limit either. I like guns, but I seriously don't feel I have a need for any larger than a 10 Rd limit. Now, I'd be pissed if removable mags we're banned though. If I need to, I can reload very fast, and yes. That pic is correct, which is why they can go ahead and remove all those "evil features" but the gun will do the exact same shit I need it to do, but won't look as scary to the mentally and emotionally immature.

It wasn't the rifle, it was the type of powder they were using in the ammo that gunked the action up.

AR15 =! M16
AR15 == M4

>WHAT KIND OF COON RUNE FUCKING SHI, oh wait a minute...

>same capacity
pic related

>adjustable vs. fixed stock
Affects the length of pull, doesn't affect the function of the rifle. 99% of AR users find the LOP that works for them and the stock stays there. The other 1% are LE/MIL that have to deal with shouldering the weapon with and without body armor on, necessitating a change to the length of pull. I believe you can buy LOP spacers for the mini-14, so essentially there is still no difference.

the end goal is to ban semi-auto.

True, I actually prefer traditional stocks. I started shooting rifles with mosins and sks rifles, so it's just natural for me.

Yeah fuck that.

He probably cries about PTSD every night

>be in Vietnam
>issued new weapon
>no training
>told weapon is self cleaning
>not issued cleaning kit
>congress fuck up saving a few pennies using WWII surplus gunpowder
>weapon not designed to use WWII surpluss powder
>as result of being lied to (weapon is self cleaning) not being issued cleaning kits, not being trained how to use weapon, and using 40 year old dirty burning powder weapon jams
>it's some how the weapons fault that literally everyone else in the procurement and training process fucked up and or lied to save a few pennies.

If you give them an inch, they'll take a mile. Let's say that "scary feature" rifles are banned an magically disappear. If the next day, someone shoots up a school with a Mini-14, do you really think the libs will just let it slide? They want a monopoly on the use of force, period.

Very good point.

Traditional stocks are fine, but it seems like the trend - even for bolt guns with traditional stocks - is toward adjustable length of pull.

>hollywood garbage
it jammed because they never cleaned it, faggot. it was touted as a rifle that didnt need to be cleaned, but in reality, it did. It was after the first engagements/use in the jungle they would start to fail due to lack of cleaning. Cleaning kits were sent out ASAP which solved the problem

That "vet" is wearing a British flag. Same "vet" differant "looks".

This are the guys that will be doing the confiscating for the Left.
Plan accordingly and don't telegraph anything.

>M16 is an evolved AR15, which is an evolved M14
different bolt design, different locking mechanism, different gas op system, yet one evolved from another. You better claim that FAMAS evolved from Berthier just because the French Army requested both for the issued rifle of the time.

>Former Marine
Once a Marine, always a Marine, faggot.
Only reason you'd be "former" is because you fucked up and god dishonorably discharged, or failed bootcamp like the boot you are.

>They want a monopoly on the use of force, period.
This x1000

Pardon?

>also moving the goalposts and assuming the premise

Civilians should have muskets as the founding fathers did right? Your free speech is hereby nullified because you didn't write it using a quill tip pen faggot.

Only if it didn't involve dying for Israel

Well done

The deadliest gun massacre in world history was carried out by one man with a Mini-14.

>these guns were designed to kill people
yeah. that's the fucking point.

>Even a Marine veteran agrees that assault rifles aren't ment for civilians
It's not the first time a jar head was wrong. Didn't one marine idiot take 23,000 votes from Roy Moore running for Senator turning that state over to a Communist? There's a problem when marines THINK.

I've been in the military for 13yrs.

I guess you could say I definitely prefer to carry THE ONLY AUTHORIZED AND ISSUED weapon I'm given by the unit.

I would say that every weapon I've carried into combat was an M4.....BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY POSSIBILITY

It's not CoD faggots. There's no loadouts screen in the military....you don't unlock shit as you rank up.

>AT-15

Didn't know that was a thing. Is it some all terrain assault vehicle with the designation of 15?

Fuck off you homo ass shill. Fuck you your not taking my guns you liberal faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

this

The exception was briefly Special Operations authorizing "SCAR," made by Belgian armorer FN Herstal, and the HK416, produced by Germany's Heckler & Koch. M-4 jamming issue (19% rate) means high maintenance.

PUBG losers

>former

Weak faggot needs to be executed.
Free men are armed. If you are not armed you are a serf. You are the responsibility of the state and not a man but a boy.

AR15 is not = to M16
Different components and different modes of operation. Black color does not mean they are the same thing.

>650 KB
>Even a (((Marine veteran))) agrees

You should be ashamed for making such a retarded post.

The funny thing is that as you 'rank up' your gun actually gets lighter and weaker. It usually goes M249/M240 -> M4 with M320 -> M4 -> M9

Actually the AR was designed to wound not to kill quickly as possible with the doctrine that whoever you're fighting is going to use up resources on a wounded soldier whereas it costs far less to bury a dead one

If you want to kill at quickly as possible you want something like an AK or an FN with a larger caliber

Are you fucking dense...

I'm not claiming that an M14 morphed into an M16 or that some engineer threw all the parts in a bag shook them up and pulled out a different weapon.

What I said was the military wrote up a contract for a gas operated, magazine fed, automatic rifle which is exactly what the M14 is. BUT they wanted some improvements to these systems, along with a lighter more element resistant platform. which ArmaLite absolutely failed to provide with the first attempt.

Here's a brief history of the U.S. battle rifle, maybe you should read it.

range365.com/history-us-military-riflesd

buy a jig and 80% lower receiver along with a AR-15 kit and build one yourself in your garage.

I thought this was myth.

It's what I've been told. The US went with the smaller caliber 5.56 for the m16 rather than something comparable to an AK because of the whole wounded soldier costs the enemy more thing

I'm almost positive my M4 had safe, semi and burst. Full auto is meme level retarded, just look at the statistics from Vietnam from all these boomers spraying and praying in the jungle.

>t. former 11b welfare queen

Wrong.
The US went to the smaller caliber 5.56 rather than something comparable to an AK because they wanted soldiers to be able to carry more ammunition. Had nothing to do with "we want it to just wound".

How often did you use burst in combat?

Never. Even the most retarded skulldraging Mexican 240 gunner in my company knew that 3-5 second bursts were superior than just holding back on the trigger.

There are NO ASSAULT rifles, merely rifles.
Assault is an action perpetrated by individuals by whatever means available. Rifle is a long barrel (as opposed to hand gun) and has RIFLING (grooves) inside causing the projectile (bullet) to spiral and in so doing go further with greater accuracy.

>which ArmaLite absolutely failed to provide with the first attempt.

That's where you're wrong Kiddo.

The Model that armalight designed for the Military was more than adequate. But Congress in their ever present stupidity fucked the model all to hell with budget cuts to the procurement chain after colt got te production rights to supply m16s to the military and had them cut corners in the design process. And then congress fucked up even more when they forced the m16 to use dirty old as fuck surplus powder from World War one.

Makes sense. I figured it probably didn't have much practical use.

>a bump stock turns an AR-15 into an automatic weapon. It simply increases the number of times the user can pull the trigger in a given timeframe

then tell him "kys"

Even a shill would call an AR an "assault rifle".

>Different components and different modes of operation. Black color does not mean they are the same thing.

The only deference isa lack of ratcheting auto sear or full auto sear. Both are direct gas impingment. They use the same bolt, some buffer, same buffer spring, same barrel, same gas tube same upper receiver, same grip same stock, same sights, same ammo, same trigger, same safety, etc etc.

the only difference is a hammer, as sear, a spring and five minutes with a drill press

Noted, but with all do respect, that's not really what the conversation is about.

I do however appreciate the education though, I was under the impression that the ArmaLite 15 as a platform failed to operate in the conditions it was subject to upon being issued. Didn't know about the surplus powder.

Were they rocking regular ass non-smokeless powder?

I just meant generally on gun control dipshit, not some random Twitter screencap