/FG/ F A S H W A V E G E N E R A L - C A N T E S C A P E T H E W A V E E D I T I O N

Post your F A S H W A V E oc's and discuss F A S H W A V E
pic related is my newest oc

here is another oc

here is another oc i did

also if anyone needs any pics that need a fashwave make over just ask

>when fashwave is derivative of degenerate post-modernism but it's okay because *wave is accepted by most of Cred Forums's either lazy or untalented content creators
You guys see the irony.. Right?

it doesn't derive from degeneracy it derives from a time when men weren't cucks

Post-modernism is by nature derivative, like all post-modernism you actually have to question whether throwing effects and black boxes, maybe with a quote, over someone else's work is actually art. That's post-modernism, pushing the boundaries on definitions. Just because the source material used isn't degenerate doesn't change much, it is interesting though since most post-modernists also include a subculture of critique against classical western art.

What you have here is artistically noteworthy, not artistically worthwhile. It's truly against post-modernism if you were constructing the source material yourselves.

actually alot of fashwave isnt post modernist because only a small portion of it is edits of worthwhile art as you put it

I'm actually not complaining, I don't actually know how I feel because it's objectively more worthwhile than doing the same thing with hip hop culture or African art, which is more aligned with the post modernist culture of critique. Maybe I'm a little irritated that real post-modernists would probably ignore fash wave for exactly the same reasons why I ignore post-modernism but continue their own post-modernism in the most hypocritical fashion imaginable?

I dunno, keep doing it I guess. I'm just saying it'd be more fascist if you made your own source material, that would show extreme amounts of artistic discipline extremely against post-modernism.

alot of the original fashwave is music and so how can it be post modern when it has its roots in original music?

Again, what music?

We can get even more fascist here by using classical conventions in its creation, rather than simply chords over melody like a lot of soul/funk (which the original cool wave used).

We can make this more fascist user.

The weak don't fear the strong because being physically weak does not mean you need to be afraid.

CAN WE GET A MUTTDOCH MUTTWAVE THREAD GOING??????????

it doesnt specify physical weakness

Pleze I know it’s already been done

And a RWDS

do you want a quote?

I'm jacking off to your shitpost and there's nothing you can do about it.

bump

Maybe a rise above theme

bump

Someone do one of this crusader.

nice but needs bigger milkers

I never understood the whole fashwave memes.
Maybe I'm just too old.

this is the cringiest shit

do u know the wave?

Not specifically fashwave, but here is mine

I like the contradictory nature of using a post-modern motif on top of traditional western art while praising the latter, especially when the final result is a glitched out and damaged version of the latter. It appeals precisely to the idea there was a tremendous historical error, a wrong path taken, and that you are simply acknowledging that fact but have no idea how to solve it. I guess that would speak to many people here.

Here’s looking at you kid, the son no one ever wanted