Which Millennials are more Conservative? Early Wave or Late Wave?

Early wave is 1982-1988
Middle wave is 1989-1996
Late wave is 1997-2004

Which of these groups is furthest right wing of the Millennials and which is furthest left wing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O6rHeD5x2tI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ji7h8RZJre0
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=CUh5bMjfBtE
youtube.com/watch?v=iyo8yKO1ebo&t=49s
youtube.com/watch?v=iyo8yKO1ebo&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I find the late wave to be the most conservative. Early wave is more liberal and middle wave is mostly a mix.

Early is semi-redpilled and it gets bluer the younger you get because of 9/11

I notice in the middle and late there are a lot more SJWs but also a lot more far righters.

Seems consistent.

Millenials who were teenagers through the Bush era are far more liberal and joined the Democratic party at the highest rate in decades. Bush was terrible, then he asked us to volunteer to get maimed overseas so his friends could loot the US Treasury immediately after we graduated from the schools where he forced all of us get left behind so he could pat himself on the back for tricking us into not using condoms.

Does Trump make you miss him yet?

>late there are a lot more SJWs but also a lot more far righters.

Seems to pretty much come down to whether they paid close attention to the news during the Obama era.

I think it had to do with the colleges of the 2010s too. Much of the SJW stuff began in 2011.

That was around when it started. I remember arguing with them on forums when they were an extreme fringe group that was already acting like the entire world agreed with their radical demands for social revolution.

Middle wave, the last people in the West to experience a real human existence instead of this globalised fuckery.

Early Wave here, you'd think my peers would have grown out of the faggotry by now, but nope. Middle Wave is the worst by far though.

What would be the difference between the liberals born in 1985/1986 compared to the liberals born in 1995/1996?

What do you think it will take for them to grow out of it?

The older batch are a little better at not injecting their political position in any given conversation.

Probably a Death Wish (the original) reality comes crashing down on you tier event, if anything at all. They're that fucked.

The latter group doesn't remember 9/11 in any real detail, if at all. The Bush era's bizarreness was normal for them. The former group remembered a prosperous and stable time in America where the main thing that happened in politics was a bunch of old dudes saying the government was too big and the President getting impeached for having an affair (that's how it's remembered, anyway.)

9/11 was the day that millions of American children watched their parents lose their minds. We watched our parents go from normal responsible adults to people fanatically pretending to be patriotic and embracing violence and hatred in the name of making us, their children, safe from a threat that we couldn't understand. Then four years later they just...went back to normal. That's not a childhood experience you can ever come back from. You can easily identify millenials born before say 93 by our extremely vitriolic reaction to any form of hypocrisy, disingenuousness, and idiopathic self-rightenousness.

yeah uh hey nigger 96 and on is gen z faggot

Not according to Strauss and Howe or the current US government. Plus 13 years is too short for a generation. 1982-1995 is only 13 years.

I can only speak for my own experience.
>911 happens senior year
>abandon military plans, see writing on the wall for never ending global operations
>still not much interested in politics, but at presidential vote for Kerry 04, because Bush sucks war is bad
>move to big city, work and party hard, dabble conspiracy theory, AJ type shit
>laid off from property management in 08 during mortgage crisis, company selling off properties, start college for meme degree
>mild red pill from Ron Paul but end up voting Obama 08 for muh weeds and war is bad
>start feeling ripped off on hope, change, transparency, end of war, racial harmony
>Ron Paul 2012 end up voting Johnson
>start business, independent contractor, high taxes, health insurance mandate, friends laid off, mom cut to part time cuz muhbamerscare more red pill
>2016 fence rider, hate Hill Dawg, hate all R's, not falling for the Johnson meme again (waste vote)
>Trump gets nomination. The consumate outsider to blow it all to shit, IMO
>nihilistically vote Trump. Loving every minute of it. Taxes cut. Mandate gone. Liberal tears for entertainment value.
Only Trump could have done it. Only a fucking self unaware August billionaire that makes so many people so fucking butthurt could be MY PRESIDENT. My sides

How the hell are all of these millienals? These are like 3 completely different generations.

Why the hell is a 17 year old and a 30 year both considered millennial?

I graduated in May 2000 and I’ve gone from centrist to just under fascist since the election.

No, it's not. Gen Z is 2000 or later. There is no real science to demarcating generations and there is plenty of disagreement, but really no one except random idiots on the internet thinks Gen Z started in the 90s.

The bigger disagreement is how early in the 80s millenials started. 80-84 is the usual range. Personally, I prefer millenials as 80 to 99.

At least in this country, early millennials were not exposed to such reckless faggotry in schools. I knew far more people with two parent (mother/father) households than my siblings, whose friends' parents were more than often divorced.

How can 1982-2004 be considered one generation? That's retarded.

How I reacted to the era was that I concluded that people love to panic for no reason. To this day I'm unaffected by sky is falling propaganda or sensationalism. People are panicking about things now but I think they're overreacting. I also resent attempts to take freedom away. Which Millennials reacted this way?

Same as how 1901-1924 was the GI Generation

Generations are the dumbest thing I've ever heard of then. Who comes up with this shit? I'd wager it's the Jews.

Part of reasons that millenials are such a fucked up, divided, and inconsistent generation comes down to

>Were your parents divorced?
>And then remarried?
>Were your parents boomers or gen Xers?
>Were you parents patriotic BEFORE 9/11?
>Was either of your parents' job outsourced and followed by years of unemployment?
>Did you grow up in a small town, a suburb, or a major city?
>When did you first get a computer?
>When did you first get internet?

Well, first a man loves a woman. Then a stork comes. About 20 years later, the baby grows into a man who loves a woman. Then another stork comes...
Me.

Middle

is it your intention to enslave everything in the universe smarter than you?

late

youtube.com/watch?v=O6rHeD5x2tI

What kind of political views would someone have if they answered no to the first 2
yes to number 4, and no to number 5?

I'm middle wave, but I live in NYC so that might be the reason why most of this group are total faggots. However, I can tell at work even in NYC about 30% are right wing (that's a big number in this faggotty place)

>yes
>yes
>boomer
>mild patriotism
>no
>small town
>1996
>2008

Libertarian early wave millennial.

Could this be the reason for your metamorphosis?

Pretty much. I can safely say that I now equally as many liberals as I know conservatives. None of which have humour though. Only centrists laugh at my gas-the-jews jokes.

Middle by far!

Does anyone here REALLY think that aliens want to be the slaves to jews or rothschilds?

Middle is further right late wave is further right and early is further left.

Early/Middle - the guys that all fought in Iraq and Afghan and wherever else the good ol’ GWOT took us. Massive red pill if you came back without crippling PTSD.

Do you think it's because the early ones had parents who idolized the 60s and the Woodstock era?

Late is the conservative one, the rest are pretty pozzed

I mean of the whites

Midwave is 95%+ SJW tier or "idc politics bro xD"

Not like I'm an expert, but most likely either a tea party Republican or the same party as their parents, whatever that was. The last three questions are also pretty significant, IMO.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ji7h8RZJre0

Also whether they used the internet in the wild west form before social media or just for talking to people like on AIM.

Who here was born 1988? That's pretty much peak millennial. And I'm turning 30 this year. All the decades that went by the 90s, the 00s, feels like yesterday.

Eh no I think it’s because of subliminal propaganda that was spoon fed to them when they were a child and more people in that era suffer from impressionable personality disorder. Which ultimately circumvents the conscious mind,

I was.

What would you say if I told you that I was an ambassador?

its generally Men in their mid-30's that lead the alt-right. there are a few exceptions

Early wave, so late 80s born. They're also a hell of a lot more normie which perpetuates our shit society. Bit of a trade-off.

I was born in '95 and I can tell you that damn near everyone my age is a blue pilled faggot.

Why are they so normie?

Middle wave here, conservative but mostly because I grew up in a traditional household. Everyone else I grew up with is hardcore liberal. I'm from Commiefornia though, so that's probably why.

Crashing this planet with no survivors.

>Crashing this planet with no survivors.

>planet

Oh, I'm sorry, did I forget the T?

How silly of me.... one moment.

Middle wave seems to have the most high profile SJWs and bugmen who post their lives on reddit. I'm part of the late wave and in general we seem more conservative.

It's classified, but there are multiple ELE meteor impacts on the way, approx 12 months from now.

DUMB breakers.

Early wave checking in. Used to be fairly blue pilled, as I was put through the public school brainwashing program of leftist shit like

>"Rich people are bad because poor people have no money"
>"White people are bad because muh slavery"
>"Remember the six gorillion! Isn't Schindlers' list such a great movie?"
>"Every other country is better than America"

Then, out of college, I got a job doing property management for Fannie Mae in a major city with a majority black population. I had never spent time among niggers before. It was a very... enlightening time in my life.

Eventually, hating my job due to said niggers, I started drinking like a fish after work every day. That timeline went like

>Typing shit like "fuck niggers", "all niggers need to die" into google, just to rant
>Rediscover Cred Forums in the process, hadn't been on /b since high school
>Discover /pol
>Become redpilled on niggers
>Become redpilled on women
>Become redpilled on the JQ
>MFW I came to realize that Hitler literally dindu nuffin

Fast forward five years

>90%+ of the people on my Goybook look like the soyboys commonly circulated around here
>Way too many of them, these are people in their thirties, received a Nintendo for Christmas
>"Trump is a NAZI! #Notmypresident!"
>"#Metoo!"
>"Not all women have vaginas!"

My generation is truly fucked. Our only hope is for gen Z to go full 14/88

I do think there's legitimate space for criticizing the notion of larger generation groups in recognizing the tremendous rate of social, cultural, and technological change now. Generations are in part meant to mark such changes and points of significances. If you compress so many major shifts into too small a container you're liable to lose detail of significance.

>start
I like the notion of "cusp generations" for this reason.

Early here. I find the mid ones to be fucking SJW's. Early wave happily made fun at niggers, jews, gypsies etc, whilst midwave is sensitive as fuck. Us early wave always nurtured a healthy racism. I don't know any late wave so can't comment on them

What kind of politics did you learn at home from your parents?

Obama made a lot of 'early wave' millennials realize they were actually conservative.

I am early wave and I always leaned right

t. Butthurt millennial desperately wanting to be part of Le Based Gen Zyklon.

>Unironically using BASED
Back to "the Donald" with you, only hardcore nazis can hang here

I was using it ironically. Mostly because Gen Z is just as pozzed only less white. The meme about them being right wing saviors is plebbit cancer.

Nice numerical coincidence.

I can only concur. The MAGA-lingo spilling over here is what is ruining this place. That shit was propaganda to get the normies to do our bidding, we were not supposed to go for it ourselves. Wonder if the Jews got same problem and start believing their own lies occasionally?

I didn't get to see my dad very much while I was growing up. We lived in the same house, but he was a severe work-a-holic. His schedule was

>Wake up at 9AM every day
>Shower, dress, eat, leave for work by 9:30
>????
>Stumble into the house at 11PM-12AM, waking everyone up while smelling of booze (it's always weird to think of how lackadaisically DUI/DWI was treated back in the 90's/early 00's)
>Repeat

The only time I spoke with my dad was when he wanted to berate me for not getting straight A's on my report card

As for my mom... well, as much as I love her, she's still dumb and follows the herd like the vast majority of women

>"Racism isn't nice!"
>"Treat colored folks as individuals!"
>"Schindlers' list is one of my favorite movies!"
>"user, what do you need all of these guns for?"

Oddly enough, she was not #I'mWithHer. She likes Trump, but comments that she wishes that he could be "nicer about how he says things sometimes"

>workaholic
>wakes up at 9am
>stumbles home at midnight drunk
user, i

The only real answer ITT

DEAD NIGGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

93 here I will put you in the oven before you can say oi vey.

I'm born 1984. No one my age thinks we should be lumped in with the retards today. People born 82-85 acted and grew up in the generation without phones, tv on 24 hrs a day, we played outside, only had an apple computer with Oregon Trail.

> Oregon Trail generation.

I was 93 too. Read Mein Kampf at 16 and been itching to gas kikes ever since

most of my counter parts being within one or two years are a very conservative group. I was born in 1992. I notice a lot of the early wave fags are super liberal

Just curious but were your parents into showing you movies like this a lot?

and show you music like this a lot?

youtube.com/watch?v=iyo8yKO1ebo&t=49s

Well these digits are quite interesting

I want a new Oregon trail already

83 here. Most of my peers are becoming increasingly conservative. Most of my peers hold nothing but disdain for the rest of our generation. Some of my now conservative peers used to be fully liberal but the idiocy of liberalism was gradually exposed and now they are conservatives.

82. My batch USED to be liberal leaning and at fault for Obama for sure but other than a few nutjob holdouts my generation is fed up and gone conservative. Probably never be 1488 but won't have a problem looking the other way for justice to prevail. If that makes sense.

Early fag here ask away.
good times.

97. It's gonna be the long fight to get us out. It will sadly take women to do it I think. Late men will do anything to get a woman besides doing it right. Its going to take redpilling the women or them start to realize diversity is not a strength to get them back, and the liberal men will start to die off or learn to become men again.

Since you're an early Millennial were your parents into showing you movies like this a lot?
and showing you music like this a lot?
youtube.com/watch?v=iyo8yKO1ebo&t=

1997 is gen z

1997 remembers too much of the pre 2008 era to be Gen Z.

If 97 is Gen Z then it is just a meme and we are too far gone.

This. I at least remember about a year before 9/11. Then life changed fast.

I think a good demarcation should be the beggining of the internet then social media, those all create distinct traits

Going off my mid thirties uncle who literally grew up with technology

Then me at 19 whos first systems was n64 and gameboy sp and og internet walkthroughs learning how to google etc

Then my 10-16 year old brothers and female cousins who came into a perfected social media interface and multiplayer gaming which suck the ambition and drive out of the boys and turned the girls into vapid self obseesed like whores

Thank god i checked out of school and invested all my time into pokemon put me in stasis long enough not to be blue pilled but i fear my brothers will forever be addicted to videogames

May kek forgive me for phoneposting

this

You used to be able to accurately categorize the generations with longer spans of time but the increase in the speed of information means the shorter time spans in the OP have distinct differences

I've noticed with late millennials (like myself) there tends to be less Right-Wingers, but the ones that are Right Wing are extremely Right Wing (Natsocs, Alt-Right, Nationalists, etc.)

Wait who even considers post-2k a Millennial?

i think that more to do with general politics in america at this point the center (both leanings) are extremely apathetic and politically unaware, whereas the the people that do care about politics are generally extremely radical be them left or right. very very bad new for the republic if the economy falters we are literally weimar overnight

honestly i think every true milestone in tech starts a new generation because it totally changes the way you function in the world

In my honest opinion Mid wave

Strauss and Howe and the US government.

Gen Zyklon BTFO millennials. sorry, Woes. no offense, homegoy

If we're going to be pedantic I consider the cut off 9/11.

I think this is a good cutoff for the millennia generation.

I'm middle wave. I'm conservative, but I really stopped caring about it. I don't give a shit anymore, I only care about being able to afford food and rent.