Cred Forums is run by non-whites I can't trust anyone anymore

Cred Forums is run by non-whites I can't trust anyone anymore.

Nice gyno fatty

You filthy nigger get off this board.

remove the memeflag, leaf
>in all fields

I belong to no nation but the glorious ethnostate disgusting blacktrash.

women ruin everything

The ethnostate will have a no-gyno genetic requirement.

Then why is one in my thread get out Shaniqua.

Guess you won't be there. Good.

You won't, either, by the tone of your responses.

>meme flag

I am white so of course I will be allowed in unlike niggers like you.

Post your glorious non-gyno white chest.

For CIA shills like you? Get your nigger ass back to

What are you afraid of? Are you a manlet as well?

Sorry, I keep forgetting that niggers don't understand true white bravery either.

Are you brave enough to circle which one is you in the upcoming white ethnostate? Remember: you'll have to take your shirt off.

Sorry to muscular to be compared to boys.

You can play dress-up and pretend to be a muscley girl I guess. But then you'll be in the company of homos and perverts.

t. Hernando Gonzales

what the fuck is this thread

I am sorry you were abused as a child and are now gay, but I am a straight, white, masculine man and am superior to niggers such as you.

Jews don't count as white. Go ahead and show us how you lift. We won't even ask for stats.

Why? So you shills can use this information to inform the CIA like good goys?

Because if you're going to go around waving a meme flag and claiming to be whiter than I am, no gyno, and /fit/ to boot then you'd better back up those claims. Otherwise, you're a sad man.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg&t

The Gulag Archipelago is one of my favorite reads. Not the only one by far, but it's good reading for people who are man enough to take on a big book.

I don't have to prove anything to niggers.

Even to niggers, you must lead by example. How big is your cock? Or do you have an inferiority complex about that as well?

I don't need a nigger chimping out because my length and girth is so much more than his.

Since you seem so defensive about all of your temporal body parts, why don't you just tell us what your measurements are, if you're so afraid of how you match up with literally niggers?

no joke, the only Cred Forumstard I've met in real life was a balding spic manlet, fucking disgrace