The hypocrisy of Cred Forums

why does Cred Forums believe that sex before marriage is bad if women do it, but men on the other hand can have sex with as many people as they want

talk about a double standard...

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1388696/Alien-like-life-forms-make-90-living-cells.html
collective-evolution.com/2014/03/18/this-study-will-make-you-think-twice-about-who-you-are-getting-into-bed-with/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We don't.

We're all pretending we're not incel.

it's almost like it's just a meme or something

At first glance, I could have sworn she had three ass cheeks.

because Cred Forums is full of virgins

We don't...?

Personally I find all sex before marriage pretty deplorable unless the couple is sure that they'll be together forever anyway.

THICC
H
I
C
C

It's not hypocritical. Men and women are different. Thus, different standards apply.

Source on pic?

Sauce.

It's quite simple really.

A key that opens many locks is a good key.
A lock that is opened by many keys is a shit lock.

A key that can open any lock is a master key, very desirable.
A lock that's opened by every key is rubbish, you don't want to entrust it with your home.

That cliché out of the way, the master key paradigm only works for high-up alpha males.
80% of the world's men isn't among them, and they (we) are best off with a single mate who herself has never before had a mate.
Unfortunately marriage has been usurped, undermined and neigh destroyed as both an institution and a useful tool for building a safe home.
It's important to be safe.

Because men who have sex before marriage tend to become more confident, self-actualized individuals. The man, emancipated from virginity but still constrained by social expectations to marry a 'good woman' channels his energy into the positive development of the nation while indulging only rarely in his hedonistic urges.

Women who have sex before marriage become disloyal broken individuals unable to cope with their lives or raise children constructively, lashing out at everyone and everything in an effort to satisfy the constantly growing pit of worthlessness inside of her. They become rotten people that drag down society and corrupt a nation's future.

>muh hypocrisy
Cred Forums is not egalitarian like libtard faggots like you,
We recognize the fact that men and women are different, having different standards for different people is only hypocritical to your retarded world view.

Anyone who thinks this is a degenerate retard from nu-pol. Sex should be restricted to relationships as much as possible for both sexes.

Most of Cred Forums would be lucky if they have sex at all. Beggars can't be choosers.

>Cred Forums believes women shouldn't have sex before marriage
>Cred Forums also believes men should have sex with women thereby enabling women to have sex before marriage.

It's not a double standard. It's two different genders, with a separate standard for each. Cars legally can be driven on the road, but not in the ocean.

easy mistake, there's a lot there.

THICC

Anyone got that infograph demonstrating women retain and store the DNA of all their partners?

Sauce on the chick? Asking for a friend.

imagine the egg, assaulted by millions of spermoza and accepting only one. the job of the woman is to be the egg, man is the spermoza.
as above, so below. this is old news.

BBBRRRRRUUUUUUUUAAAAAPPPTTT

Just gonna leave this here.

Is that even accurate though?

1. There's a difference
2. I have never expressed that view nor do I hold it nor have I seen any other user express this view.

>Different physical and mental characteristics
>Treat them differently
>Double standard

Treat all the tools in a toolbox exactly the same way, soyboy cuck.

Fuck no.

Its 100% true, certain people want to keep it hushed

Sauce us

Yeah gonna need a sauce on that Brap

MUH SOLDIERS AND FORTRESSES

This. It’s just as degenerate for men as it is women. Maybe even more so since it destroys tribal cohesion between men which is needed for stable civilization.

yeah women have cells in their body from partners and every child they've borne.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1388696/Alien-like-life-forms-make-90-living-cells.html

/pol is 1 person

Going out on a limb, I think the idea that DNA remains in what is essentially an idiotic walking corpse is kinda retarded. It's a giant claim that I've only ever seen once.

reminder don't forget to take out the trash

Wait....it isn't?

The natural double standard. Also, that's a decent looking negress.

That article demonstrates that every goddamn thing influences us, not just sexual encounters.

Jew get out, You’re not welcome here Because the day of reckoning is upon you.

There are two standards because men and women are two different things.

Monogamy is not instinctive for men, we're genetically designed for fuck as many women as humanly possible to spread our seed. Men fucking many women is natural.

Women are not genetically predisposed nor designed to fuck as many men as humanly possible. They're designed to shack up with the alpha who can provide the most resources for her, the other females, and their children. A woman fucking many different men isn't natural, and therefore, is indicative that there is something deeply wrong with her.

Man fucking many women? Completely natural, no reason for concern.

Woman fucking many men? Completely unnatural, reason for concern.

>1 post by this ID
ignore all shill threads
>in all fields

Male's ability to pair bond is damaged by repeated sexual partners as well, just to a somewhat lesser extent. Sex without lifelong commitment to your partner is degenerate, regardless of gender.

Already said in this thread. In general we don’t agree with what you said, but it’s still more acceptable for a man to fuck a lot than a woman to do the same. You can’t apply the same standars when men and women are not equal .
At the same time there’s some degree of virtue when a man manages to fuck women, because he actually has to do some effort to achieve it. Women could literally scream “who wants to fug?” And a horde of thirsty men would approach her without hesitation. In women, fucking is just mindless hedonism. In men it’s effort, discipline, tolerance to rejection, knowing how to socialize, being funny, sometimes having money, and being intelligent and fit (depending on the kind of woman).

Adding to this, there’s a big interest in social cohesion, and maintaining women far from degeneracy. When a woman fucks too much there’s more probabilities for pregnacy, and to cheat in her marriage. The latter is incredible important, because, for a stable society you need stable families, not cheating mothers or divorced parents caused by the sexual needs of a woman. There’s nothing more selfish than making a kid suffer because of your degeneracy and “muh freedom”.
The opposite doesn’t happen with men, and there’s actual studies done about it. A man who fucked more is usually more confident and stable (to a certain degree). A woman who fucked a lot is usually inestable and has clear psychological problems wich would lead to the undermining of the family and thus to the entirety of society. This is why female hedonism needs to be regulated, not because we are sexists, racists or some bs you heard about.

>source on Jabba
are you fucking serious?

I don't know, let's flip this around.

Why do women get turned off if they find out the man they desire is lacking sexual prowess i.e. he is a virgin? Why do you see no value in a chaste man? It's almost as if women want men to fuck other women before she meets him.

Stupid weebs. Fortresses are obsolete and soldiers don't take fortresses anymore, so neither are judged on those merits.

BECAUSE MEN PAY THE COST OF MARRIAGE YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE

>wants free shit, gets government welfare quotas and education

The whores still ask for more despite being valueless cum dumpsters

The male body has no value. It's utilitarian.

Her name is Jabba Hutt

Because women absorb DNA for the rest of their life from their male partners during unprotected intercourse. Men do not.

collective-evolution.com/2014/03/18/this-study-will-make-you-think-twice-about-who-you-are-getting-into-bed-with/

Correction, her name is Jabba the Butt

Because a woman with many partners has been "used" but a guy with many notches is just more successful at smashing, maybe?

>talk about a double standard...
So what

>why does Cred Forums believe that sex before marriage is bad if women do it, but men on the other hand can have sex with as many people as they want
wrong.
Doesn't matter the sex, sex before marriage is degenerate and unholy.

you mean op wont post its' tiddies?

In what way is a fortress obsolete?

You lied, user.

Roasties use this excuse to justify their sexual promiscuity before they hit the wall and seek out their betabux. Truth is that most women want an experienced man but not the other way around generally. A man with a high count of slayed pussy is seen as highly desirable among other women so their vaginas tingle and moisten over this.

You're all insufferable cows.

Fag

Checked. How often women lust after a virgin?

Besides some horny highschool teachers I'd say few.

Muslim men are the same user. As long as the women are not Muslim, are white and young then there is no repercussions

Fuck off.. degenerate.

>Humans hunting animals
ok
>Animals eating children
not ok
muh double standard

Nailed it.
>despite the meme flag

Same reason Cred Forums has a fit if a white woman dates outside of her race, but then has a "meh" attitude towards race-mixing white men.

Long story short: the majority of Cred Forums consists of white males who want a society where they reign supreme over everyone else. It basically boils down to "We can do whatever we want, but we'll denounce the rest of you peasants as "degenerate" if you dare to mimic us."

Bullshit. You're either a fatty yourself trying to normalize disgusting pigs like that or you have a fetish, which by definition is something outside the norm. Obesity is objectively ugly and unhealthy, which is why Jabba the Slut will always have lower standards and never get fucked by Chad. Calling others faggot because we don't share your weirdness is simply bizarre. But you're probably trolling and if so, well done.

Op, your pic related is the perfect caricature of the white, fat roastie. This disgusting pig has no values or loyalty to you.

>having sex
what a bullshit false concept
There is only fucking. Men fuck and women and faggots get fucked. Fucking takes some skill. I'm not saying that men should run around fucking things constantly, but it is understandable that they would need to get some experience so that they know what they're doing when the time comes for them to actually perform their marital duties. Getting fucked is so easy that even dead people can do it. Hell, even inanimate objects have been known to get fucked. Women who let themselves get fucked before marriage are just garbage

>made up problem

Nobody cares that the girl has ex boyfriends when dating.

But how does man have sex with many women before marriage if women must be chaste?

Op is fat for penis

Prostitutes. A small number of prostitutes can take care of the sexual needs of many men.

Who is Cred Forums?

I beleive both are wrong you fucking degenerate

>projecting fatso

The brother of a hacker named Cred Forums.

Since men and women are not the same, it's not hypocrisy to believe different things are good for each.

Do you want to take the chance though?

for a man to get laid, he has to have something going fo him, for a woman to get laid, she has to say yes. That's the difference, not a double standard, SAGE

>SpongeBob inhaling scent through flared nostrils.png

>men on Cred Forums are having sex with as many people as they want

>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1388696/Alien-like-life-forms-make-90-living-cells.html
There's nothing in this article that indicates what you describe.

those are some large jewish breasts

The perfect size.

From some of the flowcharts and statistics that's been going around on this board it shows that women (on average) have a harder time remaining faithful or having long lasting relationships after having lots of partners where it didnt (on average) affect men.

Sex before marriage is bad no matter what

30g is the perfect size

Smaller
Big boobs are degenerate.

this

>Cred Forums is a single person
thank you leaf, having more than 2 sexual partners has a significantly worse effect on women in the case of stable relationships like marriage

Don't know about perfect size, but anyone that says boobs can't be too big is an ape. Small to mid size is good, and fuck tranfags for making shit weird.

>and fuck tranfags for making shit weird.
nothing weird about it. itty bitty titties caused by HRT are a cute while fake tits that look like theyre shrink-wrapped on people's chest are disgusting

here's the thing, boobs cant really be too big. but big ones tend not to be the right shape.

not as disgusting as a man shitting on your dick.

Because its what men do u feminist cuck pussy whipped leafboi

Why the fuck do all canucks act and sound like woman by the way?
Your posts are always these passive aggressive hostile fragile whiny female sounding messages wtf

Because the effect of a pre-marital sexual partners on martial stability is not equal between men and women.
In fact it is roughly 19 times less important to men.

In other words for every one man a woman sleeps with before marriage a man would have to bang 19 women to reach the same negative externality. Its a double standard because the standards are not equal.

And it is all based on the fact that the nuclear family is the most stable and productive corner stone of society

Protip: Men and women are different and should be held to different standards.

b-b-brittany?

>look goy you can fuck 17 more women before you're as bad as that girl you led on, deflowered, and dumped in high school. She wanted to marry you and have kids, but you are so much better than her. Numbers don't lie.

A key that opens many locks, is know as a master key , But a door that can be open by all keys, Is a shit'y lock Ref Phk Q Hong Kong 3000bc

But I don't.

Cred Forums is gay, they obviously mean that pre marital gay sex is Okay

>but men on the other hand can have sex with as many people as they want
no one actually believes this, they just try to prove to their friends that they can get women but in reality they're just deeply sad inside

Back off kraut. Least I'm not faced with the problem of my women being deflowered by 17 brown lads

You mean the chads versus virgins?

I believe I have identified the warring tribes of Cred Forums for you.

Cred Forums is many, many groups and beliefs fighting it out in this one arena of the internet. Cred Forums doesn't even agree that its mascot, Hitler, did nothing wrong.

The retain it in their BRAIN so I doubt there's any infographic about it.

Science is still trying to figure out how that happens, as it is a very recent discovery.

Men and women aren't the same you stupid fucking leaf

I just wanted something homogenous.