>organizing a massive march on Washington
>Democratic politicians would literally suck her dick for an endorsement
>attended well-regarded Florida high school
>cool buzz cut that reminds you of Sigourney Weaver in Alien 3
What have you done user?

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/965329486358155266

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=98CWbGG2DJ0
vidhole.com/2018/02/student-from-florida-school-shooting-laughs-as-she-describes-hearing-another-shooter/
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=Zh3Yz3PiXZw
northeastern.edu/careers/guides/theater-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=WlBFZEH3SbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xOexsrrcYOI
youtu.be/oTXa6FFnPI0
youtu.be/X1M69l7ZGlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ohhhno no non o no n
hahahha look at the top of "her" head
ahhahahhaha

I'd fuck him if you know what I mean.

Bitch has to go back!

18 year olds are experts on policy in murica. BASED!

We need to get our kids out of the government run schools and at home where it's safer.

>Fat fucking sausage fingers
Nigger that's a man

Yeah. 18 year olds who can't be bothered to get off their ass and vote are going to change things.

Fucking Christ. These people are retarded.

She will win republicans the right to WMDs if she keeps it up. The average American hates shaved headed qts. Complete waste.

Can confirm

t: Homeschooler parent.

Knowing the state of Cred Forums these days, that chick looks like MOST poster's Sisters here. Literally 56% Goblin.

Cred Forums is a fucking joke now

It's almost like the 56% meme was patterned after her face.

The Democrats have learned NOTHING from the 2016 election.

When Tenochtitlan sends its people, they aren't sending their best.

Not sure if worse attempt at a subersion thread I've seen about this event, or just a bad attempt at a parody.

Hey

About 300 million of us survived school shootings

We also survived asteroid hits, drowning, forest fires, and airplane crashes.

Yay

Pic is of Lindsey Vonn. I didn't win a gold medal either

It's weird how Cred Forums has threads about "QT GFs"......but none of the girls posted are White...ever.

Makes you think Cred Forums is actually a breeding ground for Jewish subversion.

Naaaaa, couldn't be.

Decide to take a trip here from reddit?

She is milking it for all it's worth. Smart move I guess.

No one is going to take anyone's guns and in a few weeks everyone will move on. But at least she will have her 15 minutes.

You forgot the most important thing:
>she battled with cars alongside Mad Max.

Slovjene with the bantz. Delivery could do with some work but the gold is there.
Nice goathoof

yeah she looks like eric andre

I posted on Cred Forums. Am I doing my part?

El gobolino

>loud, overconfident teenager of middling intelligence is enabled by leftist media in order to support restrictive legislation because she managed to not take a bullet
>Gonzalez
>bull-dyke haircut

I'm supposed to listen to this bitch because she happened to be present during a shooting? How many soldiers do you think support more gun control?

She's not clever, she's not original, and she's not worthy of our attention. She's typical and she's a carbon copy of every leftist trashbag. She's a useful idiot for left-leaning authoritarians.

You'll forgive me if I disregard everything she says.

>nowthis
>that header picture

How to identify stupid politics

deport that brown skank

What do you wanna bet that this girl has no record of attending there and is a plant setup by Soros and Co.?

>want to fuck 18 year olds
>this makes me a predator
>dont want to listen to 18 year old opinions
>this is problematic

Did you photoshop that nose or is that a genuine 56%er Jew beak

When will these brown shits stop eroding our rights? The US should just balkanize already

The school is mostly Jews and El-gobolins

That bitch eats pussy, dude, she's never gonna be your GF unless you're a chick.

She's also strikingly similar to the squatty Meheecan dude who takes out my garbage at work. Not exactly bangable, if you get my drift, unless you're looking to procreate more lil goblinas to mow lawns.

She coined thehashtag #ShameOnYou ...the #meetoo of Gun control

If only that mass shooter would have had better aim...

I like her cause she's a Puerto Rican qt and not a beaner anchor baby

la creatura...

>What have you done user?
Oiled my guns.

You sure that's a girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=98CWbGG2DJ0

>qt

Really, has Cred Forums gone blind in 2018? Fugg, that's an ugly goblina, the fact that some of you would mate with it really makes me question your sanity, or at least, your eyesight.

this girl was probably the most annoying normie cunt in school

does her pussy smell like

1) incense
2) strawberries
3) one day old fish, non refrigerated
4) neutral smell

I've had a crush on her ever since I saw her on tv
>tfw no sexy and qt tomboyish butch gf

>listening to an ugly spic dyke

>56%
>meme

CHECKED

>inexperienced kid
>useful idiot on tv
>"""survived shooting"""
>"organizing" a march that won't do anything
>dems are collapsing as a party
>"literally who" high school
>dyke haircut
>spic

OH NO NO NO AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Like I'm going take direction from a non White female 18 year old.

>When will these brown shits stop eroding our rights?
>implying they'll ever stop

>Tfw I've personally survived a mass shooting
> I carry a gun now
> Have never cried about it

Suck it up. 50 years ago teenagers were walking through Vietnam with no idea whether their next step would be booby trapped and they'd fall into a spike pit. There ain't no law that will ever make you invincible to death. Get right with God, spend time with your family and suck it the fuck up. The only option you have personally is to take responsibility to defend yourself. Beyond that, you're a fish in a barrel.

I'd like to imagine her pegging me into an intense orgasm

her shitty haircut wont help the 0.0% chance of her getting guns banned

Isnt it beautiful ?

>get right with God
>religion is real"

how does it feel to hold the human race back?

These children were eating Tide pods last week. Now the dems want to let them amend the constitution.

I could kill you with my bare hands for no reason other than I want to. I don't need a gun to do it. You can go to hell if you want to but your best option is to get right with God.

You make me sick. Fuck you.

am i supposed to know who this little faggot is?

Your mom gay

She is the future the nazis warned me about

You hear about Cred Forums from CNN?

how does it feel to believe you are nothing but a coincidental collection of chemicals?

>I took a class on dat shit
>couldn't finish it
>not my fault!

>hold the human race back
only from the abyss? Should we let go? I think so.. damn it all down. All the way down. Burn it all down anons.

It's funny when the left attacks a Columbine survivor cause they aren't politically aligned.

Cry more faggot

vidhole.com/2018/02/student-from-florida-school-shooting-laughs-as-she-describes-hearing-another-shooter/

I wonder who is funding this divisive "march"?

This shit is so astroturfed I'm seriously surprised there's not a football team kneeling on it.

Let me lay some facts down. I was 14 when Dylan klebold and Eric Harris shot my shoot up. If their propane bombs had gone off I wouldn't be talking to you. I survived. I don't blame inanimate objects for their evil, I blame them. They were sick. Some people are sick. I haven't so much as been in a fist fight in my life and I legally carry a gun all day every day. I would feel infinitely less safe if I had to walk around unarmed.
I'm sorry that doesn't fit your narrative but that's the truth.

Hey what's this about?

School, not shoot.

She's a cutter and has attempted suicide because the 4 boys that gangbanged her told everyone

OHNOSHESCRYINGRIPUPTHECONSTITUTION.JPG

Can we buy her a gun or a rifle?

She is phrenologically disadvantaged, likely below-average abstract reasoning capacity

Liberals LOVE ANGRY LESBIANS

Just let the Democrats keep going, they're too stupid to realize it's only weakening their political position. When it's time to vote, go vote, most of them will probably forget because they're stupid and too narcissistic to think about anyone outside of their own bubble.

>using the death of 17 kids to try to get instafamous

I'm sure she's a model citizen and definitely not an attention starved whore.

Why doesn't she do anything about killing babies? It's OK to kill babies with a scalpel but a few alleged dead people is the end of the world?
Why were there comments on the Florida shootings on Feb 12?
You're a total POS cram your dumb kid bitchmoouth gun grabbers in your sphincter.You're not fooling anyone.

ItsAManBaby.jpg

It does look like a dood.
The left is into that kinda sheet mang

your mom gay

If she was that great why didn't she stop the false flag attackers?

Shh. It's only okay to talk about dead people when it fits a leftist agenda. How dare you talk about 650,000 abortions in one year when there are 12 high school kids and 3 adults who were shot by a mexican jew.

I mean God forbid those babies didn't want to be sucked out of the womb with a vacuum or spooned out like stuffing in a thanksgiving turkey. It's okay though, cause they couldn't scream, right?

She is disgusting get this degeneracy out of here

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Clearly gun control will be a winning position for the democrats in 2018, they should absolutely go after guns hard.

This. You'll definitely get the votes if your campaign revolves around repealing the second amendnent. Resist comrade

No
You could kill yourself and make it all go away!

look at her face hahahahahahahahaha

You should get his address and go over and give him a dirty sanchez to motivate him.

False flag

Feminism is a bio weapon

She doesn't have the dignity to hide her underwear.
Cover your bra you pig!

Gun Control is code for white disarmament.
>Gun Control is code for white disarmament.

reminds me of moots dad...lol

Your mom AND dad gay

>roland special

why boner?

in her defense she's been through some serious shit lately.

Time is running out on you AR fags. I'm glad.

Shit nigger gun

She looks like an ugly version of Vasquez from Aliens.

Please try and take them, I will kill anyone that does so.

>young
>dumb
>full of cum

You'd never see them coming

bess 2.0

She's a fucking lesbos, am NOT interested.
>NOT pretty.
>Would burn at the stake.

this is actually one of the nicest pictures to be shown on this board ever, there is way more craft and art in this that should actually be possible with no other but thanks to the industrialized base of the proud and mighty nazi kicking yankees i mean who wouldn't get this made in china

I bet she likes getting fucked hard.

> Gonzalez
She has to go back.

Good riddance

There's something very contrived and disingenuous about him

Thank God I'm not the only one.

100 percent absolute sweetie.

just because your autistic fuck cant speak in front of even your little brother without stuttering like a little faggot doesnt mean everyone else has the same problem

what's with these androgynous mullato mutts being shoved down our throats? both the recent apple campaigns have same sort of "girl"...tonight at nba halftime show the viral dancer was a twerking androgynous mutt

>what's a computer

THIS

She looks dangerously Jewish

Just trash seeking attention.

She and everyone with her blabbing their propoganda this morning are all spic mongrels.

That was a woman?

I am seeing why the dude shot up the place.

She looks like she was probably a well rounded, level headed conservative before the shooting.

Kek

@CruzMissile you missed a spot

I'd take her on a date to the local ICE office.

she's probably a spic jew mutt. The school was heavily jewish and hispanic.

Is she legal?

Where the streets have no name

NO NO WE WONT GO
TILL THE GUN GO GO GO!
NO NO WE WONT GO
TILL THE GUNS GO GO GO

Fuck a butch lesbian cunt with a broom handle. Ish.
>Whoop dat trick

Fuck you shit coloured heart eating 'mexican deformed mutt chinco fatass leech

communist mkultra whore demon
i hope it gets shot or ran over

trany hands confirmed

> Trump is horrible and he is the reason this happened. Everyone knows Obama stopped all school shootings and even made guns illegal

We should really unironically start a go fund me to buy these kids some firearms and some range time. Pretty sure the left fake news media would run with it...

THIS IS IT, RISE UP AND RESIST DRUMPF
THE DAYS OF GUN CRIME ARE OVER, WE ARE GOING TO MAKE WAKANDA REAL

>thats a girl

This made me laugh way too hard lol

so brave of Chicharito to take a stand

No u

She's a fucking puppetfag and a useful idiot, that's what I think. "Here, let me stand on the graves of children and manipulate your emotions!" Fuck that.

>people think we dont know what we're talking about
>I TOOK A CLASS ON THIS

i fucking hate these people

>Live in Australia
>Had about 3 instances where a vehicle was used to mow down pedestrians in less then a year apart
>They didn't ban vehicles
>Had 1 massacre by a psycho, instantly banned guns and brought out the 1996 firearm law reform which we still have now but more lax.

Any government that wants to take away guns from law abiding citizen, is a dictator. I hope the US never gives up their guns and keeps fighting.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

FUCK EDUCATION AND FUCK BLUMPF

Oh look the bald dyke is does well under attention
kek "well-regarded" and unguarded

Look at "her" lippsss hhhhhhhhh

BIG TALK FAGGOT WHY DONT YOU TAKE THOSE WORDS TO THE GOVERNMENT AND GET SHOT BY THE MILITARY LITTLE PUSSY ASS BITCH

Black panthers on back ground of that channel. The very reason why commiefornia republican cuckservatives started to fuck up with 2nd amendment.

Imagine how beta you had to be to make a post like this

years old
>>excellent public speaker

I like how the Left thinks this is the face that will resonate with people and convince them to give up their rights.
Not one of the many little hotties that I saw on the news. No, we gotta have the shaved head Latina dyke be the spokesperson for gun confiscation.
Smart thinking, Lefty.

I just had this bizarre epiphany. What if the next mass shooter shoots up a gun ban rally? I think I would have some sort of irony seizure.

No one will know her name in two weeks.

I honestly don't even know her name right now.

Shoop her head onto this

Typical example of la cretura

checked

Hang yourself. You think your fart doesn’t stink. GUESS WHAT! Your fart is worse ever and it stinks!

Who is behind this chick? Who is schooling her in what to say?

Why the fuck is my beautiful country full of these fucking ugly brown shits? WHY? I swear to fucking god, it's like they're all I see nowadays. Ugly, brown, gross fucking creatures everywhere.
The most powerful nation in the history of this world, and we're being destroyed from the inside out by disgusting brown genetics.

That is a 10/10 in America.

Checked and kekked!

amerifat (f)art

have you ever heard of the jews? Check it out you'll find out why

18 years old.
Still in high school.
Dumb bitch.

can y'all imagine being this shelterd?

Wasted trips. Stop using y'all like a nigger.

lol

Is he wrong? Do Mexicans improve American culture, society and economic state of the nation?

Congratulations on her being a fine example of being attacked.
Mission Hill should be mandatory viewing for leftists.

please watch till 7:58
youtube.com/watch?v=Zh3Yz3PiXZw

Looks like a bowling ball

That noggin

Fucking niggers man.

i think that man is on to something, crabs does seem fucking jewish to me

la luz extinguido

>shaved head
Guaranteed non-binary gender Communist. I wonder how many Marxist middle school teachers it took to indoctrinate her.

Probably just one

Let me tell you about the Jews

google this thing's parents. 100% guarantee the mom or dad is a community organizer, activist or aclu lawyer

Imagine how beta you had to be to make a post like this.

Haven't we heard this before? Weren't there a shit ton of such speeches made after Columbine? What makes this one special?

All she needs is to wear that bandanna on top of her head......

>woman
>shaved head
opinion discarded

We must disarm the goyim cattle

Soros/Move On/Democracy Alliance/foundations/etc. hire actors for this sort of media event.

The universities act as both propaganda camps and conduits to opportunities.

northeastern.edu/careers/guides/theater-2/

And a line on the shadow resume she reserves for seeking Activist Theater jobs.

You won't ever seen that posted on LinkedIn though.

Typical from a women lefty. Cry and be mad because of ‘ her emotions ‘ now remember this shit will be forgotten in one week.

She's probably been hired by Democracy Alliance, Michael Bloomberg, George Soros, etc.

They hire "interested in theatre" types. Not always paid, but by college or after it, often are.

Oh, so she's a comic?

I mean, laughter is my reaction to being "shamed" by a beaner lesbian shrieking about things far beyond her 90 iq.

She is now a SURVIVOR user.

Here at this high school that has "holocaust class."

I guess negrons aren't as tractable as jews had hoped and now they're farming beaners for lucrative dissent.

Obama was the most anti-gun President of all time and couldn't get gun control done with 60 votes in the Senate

her smile melts my heart

And she's headed to Reed or Barnard or Swarthmore for college.

>emma gonzalez

LA GOBLINA AMERICANA

which is why this is a bit concerning. Gaining the femincunts movement and combing it with gun control is sick.

I hope these cunts know they are going to take us to a civil war and get BTFO when they realize they need guns

I think its funny when gun grabbers immediately blame the symptom of the event rather than the cause. And the truth is, they only need to look in the mirror to see the cause. The cause is collectivism, and their practice of rejecting all those who don't completely see everything the way they do. I bet if someone reached out to Cruz instead of seeing him as an outsider to be mocked, like what liberal collectivists do, we would be seeing a lot less of these tragedies.

Trying to distract the public.

Fucking dykes, dykes are literally worse than kikes.

Disgusting opportunist. Even I, as a skeptic reg guns, can see that the issue is not legal guns.
The issues are:
>illegal guns circulating among criminals.
>hyper partisan politics that are tearing apart the societal fabric, weak people snap in that environment.
>over prescription of narcotics like amphetamine/opiods etc for simple stuff like ADHD.
Pretty much all of the recent shooters have been on class A drugs, and still been able to buy guns. Most of them have been atheists and/or democrats.
The way to reduce gun violence is to go back to christian values, stop the post modernists and reduce the over prescription of drugs.

People like this Gonzales mongrel need to be called out for their despicable lack of morals.

Or we can just rape their families at knife point so that way they can feel stupid every time they say no one needs a gun

Can't unsee the goblin now...

BASED gen Z

Literally 56% personified. God damn is Florida such an embarrassment. This is not representative of burgers. Also a good example of why the 19th Amendment was a colossal mistake

So US students are going to celebrate Hitler's birthday on April 20 by walking out of their mandatory Holocaust classes?

Der Fuhrer would B proud!

Can someone help me immigrate into the United States? I will correct you women.

Die in a fire boomer trash. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

>We need more gibs how dare you want po folks to die

>insults and attacks poor folks who don't agree with them.

Lynch yourself you trash. Your uncle should have choked you to death when he was buttfucking you.

Comes off as an over-emotive millennial cunt.

It's a nice gun, I'll give you that.
But the engravings give you no tactical advantage whatsoever,
unless you were planning to auction it off as a collectors item.

good morning bitches.

there is no tomorrow niggas, there is no tomorrow!

youtube.com/watch?v=WlBFZEH3SbQ

youtube.com/watch?v=xOexsrrcYOI

What an ugly looking slut. Too bad she didn't get shot.

Democrats are confident they've won due to demographic shift. They're being careless due to it.

squeeze nose to HONK!

La atrocidad

Fund it!

Z I K A survivor

Lots of Neo-Marxist sluts who are openly bigoted against heterosexual white males in the USA.

CERTIFIED

Cred Forums waifus are disgusting. waifus in general are disgusting. go outside. get off the digital jew. meet real women.

Those prices

"Lezbo" Gonzalez whines about gun control but fails to mention her greasy Hispanic illegal invaders killing Americans

Survived a day working and not complaining. Where is my fucking medal. Chicks.... Always wanting more...all the same...

ayyy those numerals

This pic is fucking hilarious. will never get old

This.... 'Thing'.... Is that annoying kid at school who everyone hates because she wants to be different.
She's only 20lbs away from her goal of a true feminist.

>gonzalez
>trying to change the constitution

>well regarded high school
that place is a shithole for kids who are too retarded to not fail in a more advanced school.
i know this because i live 20 minutes away from the school and all the people i knew in that school were either expelled for drugs or their shitty grades.

False flag

la crwtura

>excellent public speaker

LITERALLY A SPIC DYKE

LA CRETURA!!!!!

Es La Creatura.
youtu.be/oTXa6FFnPI0

>rich trustfund kiddy israeli jews and their commie mestizo pets united in a multimedia blitz financed by ((Bloomberg)) attempting to undermine and destroy the founding document of the united states

the acorn in my head has become a full-sized tree because of how hard i began thinking over this one

You can already own nukes, it's 100% legal. The only thing that stops people from owning them is the cost.

>A dyke beaner is the savior of gun rights

dumb fuck its literally leftist and soros money that organized it not some random cunt. How naïve are you even??

im not from burgerland but.. those prices are 27,95 or 2.795$?

Owned guns and not been a cuck.

Has to be fake

what's a gun?

it's alright

>gonzalez
shitskin needs to be deported.

she's a lemming, acting and behaving and taking all her social cues from her role model, rose mcgowan. a total drone, a brainless retard.

fucking monkeys! Always leave their banana peels and Nikes on the floor

did it died ?

I can see her hitting the wall hard in her 30s and reversing all of her positions and going to speak for Praeger U.

>spics come from Mexico
>STOP HAVING GUNS

Why don't they go back to Mexico if they want a gun free haven? Oh wait...

You should see the other part of that ad, they had a johnson rifle for 50$ and a lee Enfield mark 4 for 20$

She's perfect for it. Almost like she was hand picked... Also, top fucking kek at
>cool buzz cut that reminds you of Sigourney Weaver in Alien 3

ITT: basement wannabe rapists

just hide your damn gun when they get banned, jesus christ fucking idiots. and if the tyrannic government finally arrives you can use them, because thats your shitty argument for having guns in the first place

is that a male to female tranny?

What's the opposite of photogenic? Because that's what this cunt is.

Never new traps could achieve so much

27 dollars, 95 cents.

>What have you done user?

Have a real dick and my own opinions.

she is so cute bros

What a beautiful white american boy

YOU DIRTY SUCKER,YOU CAN SUCK MY GOATSACK YOU PUNK

>shaved head
>beaner
>female
>angry dumb lezbo
Checks out.

Lame

looks like a boy

Are we supposed to believe that these are organic protests and not orchestrated and scripted by (((gun grabbers)))?

Sauce it up, nigger.

>organizing a massive march on Washington

How convenient that an 18-year-old spic girl is able to organize such a huge event right after supposedly experiencing a very traumatic event, right?

It's almost like this whole thing has been planned and rehearsed for months.

DON'T BE A MASSIVE FAGGOT ALL YOUR LIFE

CONTROL YOUR MANLINESS AND DONT
GET CAUGHT UP IN SOYBOY WET DREAMS

OLD SPICE FAGOFF GIVES YOU 16 HOURS OF Cred Forums-TIER OFFENSIVE POOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

youtu.be/X1M69l7ZGlw

kids are fucking psychopaths, all of them, I guarantee theyre all in it for themselves realizing it's their one chance for (yous)

I'm not Jewish and I don't have Jewish connections.

Rehearsed as fuck. Catchy slogans are a key part of psyops. It was done in the same vein as that lame poet guy who made that Now This video on YouTube. Obvious correlation.

No doubt these sick fucks were hoping for one for months that didn't involve mostly white people.

>Scripted Performance
K.

This.

Pretty much what Jews are up to. Literally every single Jew in Congress supports gun restriction.

Yea, if you're attracted to little boys.

Pretty sickening how some of these students are using seventeen bodies to get themselves a media megaphone for their political opinions.

Kek have a (you)

Figures they would use a spic to push gun control.

RIPLEY!!!!!

Who is this ugly fucking mutt and why do I get the feeling she is going to cause Jimmy Kimmel to burst into tears?

>bully and socially ostracize a young and vulnerable boy into the depths of hell for years causing him to lash out at those harming him
>guns are the problem!!

It's better to be a powerful country able to hide your flag from across the internet then a c.uck larping as a white person.

How dare he hold the human race back from absolute depravity and degeneracy? It's 2018 after all, that means gOD don't real

>blames shooter; says no one was surprised
>blames NRA
>says mental illness not to blame
>*is herself mentally ill*
>literally can't give a speech without screaming and crying
>absolutely no charisma
>one of the ugliest goblinos to ever curse the earth
>0/10
The shooter DEFINITELY missed this one.

See, this is why if you're going to do something, you need to exercise some precision.

>Sigourney Weaver
Also an actress

Jew lips and Jew nose.

Cred Forums - /r9k/ & Facebook

Statistically inaccurate.