Why do Asian-Americans tend to be more progressive/liberal than their counterparts back in the Orient?

Why do Asian-Americans tend to be more progressive/liberal than their counterparts back in the Orient?

Jews

Seriously, the moment Asians have kids in the West their kids go full liberal for some reason.

bump

soy.
The soybean is native to southeast asia and is naturally found in their gook cuisine, thats why you see alot of feminine asian dudes

Is it wrong to dislike your own race?

I'm korean and not proud of it

BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT THE right WING IS BULL SHIT!!

you live in the world of freedom you NEVER know what is real scary
YOU THINK YOU KNOW BUT IT IS NOT
I NEED FREEEDOMMMMMMMMM
I NEED IT GODDAM!!!

these things aren't about consistent ideas, they are about power. so lots of little groups confederate and agitate as a block against the majority. Mexicans, Koreans, and nig-nogs have absolutely no common ground except they aren't white and are all in some way or another on the outside of the tent, thus something like The Rainbow Coalition. Islam is as right-wing as it gets but can find common cause with pinko anarcho-faggotism to cynically chip away at European society, for instance.

listen here you little chink, the right has morals and discipline unlike your soy, shithole country filled with ladyboys and manlets

I miss Leeland yee

Makes sense

Morality is a spook

It's the sad truth

> the right has morals and discipline unlike your soy, shithole country filled with ladyboys and manlets

AND YOU THINK WHO RUN OUR COUNTRY ? THE LEFT ? NOPE

It'S MILITArY RIGHT WING BULL SHIT THAT SERVE THE ROYALIST
ALL OF THEM TALK ABOUT MORALS EVERY SINGLE DAYS

AND LOOk AT MY COUNTRY!!!
WHERE IS CHECK AND BALANCE ?

Most live around san fagcisco and LA so they're in uber liberal retard land

They desparately want to fit in and as insect people they have a genetic drive to conform with whatever they perceive the dominant culture is

Asian dudes are thirsty betas who crave blonde white women and they figured that by joining the victim circle they could try to use the POC thing to guilt mediocre white girls into sleeping with them.

They deserve every last nigger mugging, every woman who leaves them to hook up with a nerdy white cuck, every bit of negative karma for being pathetic bitch made america haters.

It's their progressiveness that made liberal Asians want to exit their homeland and live in America.

It's their conservativeness that made non-liberal Asians want to remain in their homeland.

Damn son. It appears you and you soyboy friends should start a revolution.

My neighborhood is pretty diverse. We have Asians, Hispanics, Blacks, they’re all right leaning people. Though that’s probable because they were not raised in the US.

>the right has morals and discipline
If you had either you would kill yourself, right wing iideology is all mental illness.

at least you were born in the south part?

but I have no friends....

It's the times. The uptick in "progressive" asian-americans can be seen in almost any ethnic minority. The progressive left has merely deepened their claws into all areas of life for everyone, so it shouldn't be a surprise that people turn into faggots when the government and church has given the okay for that behavior.

>Is it wrong to dislike your own race?
>I'm korean and not proud of it

Nothing wrong with that opinion. But that's what it is, it's an opinion. You're entitled to that idea, but hash it out. Give yourself good reason using evidence and facts; whether historical, cultural, or biological.

Because they care about their own people and they know voting democratically will ensure that they keep coming into the U.S. and receiving benefits from it

George Takei...more like George deGAY.
2 nukes weren't enough.

Has communism ever worked?The southern part. I hate it bc. It's filled with soyboy cucks and corrupt leaders.
:(

Yo another Korean! They are rare to find here

They are subverting the white majority to get ahead. Their alliance with the shitskins will backfire on them.

Because they have been Anglicized, and Anglos are cucks.

>collectivist little bugmen vote in line with the collectivist bugman parties
Don't confuse the central authorities in Asian with the people that live in those countries. Given autonomy from their indigenous government death squads Asians quickly turn into the ideal Democratic voter.

>Why do Asian-Americans tend to be more progressive/liberal than their counterparts back in the Orient?

They purge the cucked and degenerate ones and they come here.

because the insectoid heart begins to grow three sizes

My gf is a libertarian and she's a 2nd gen Korean. Her dad is super conservative, especially after I introduced him to firearms. (though he prefers black powder to modern) Her mom is a moderate. Despises abortion, divorce, shit like that but is pro-universal health care, firearm restrictions, etc.

But yeah, the rest of her family, especially those in California, are super liberal.

Capitalism is a system that promotes selfishness over selflessness.

>Has communism ever worked?
No

>Help destroy the white race
>Easily take over the world

What's not to be proud of? Northeast Asians are better than gentile whites by every objective measure.

Capitalism does not promote selfishness it promotes financial Independence

Good answer

Thought about it. But most of the people on the Right are white

Asians are naturally conformist. The dominant culture in the west is leftist, particularly in cities where asians tend to move to.

South Koreans don't count. They're a majority Evangelical Christians. This is why they're extremely conservative.

actually i think u may be on to something.
asians have a collectivist mentality and stress the need to conform in their societies, When they move over to the west their children therefore conform with the dominate culture which at this point and time is liberalism

I've noticed this to a extent. I've lived in a few large cities in my lifetime (NYC, Philly, LA, Boston) and they always tended to be more liberal. But in small communities they seemed to be more conservative

Both of those images are a disgrace to pizza.

it primarily happens with the 2nd generation born and raised in the states.

The previous generation usually runs the gamut of standard conservatives to rad traditionalists, but their children become the same automated sponges of bolshie bullshit from the media and academia.

>Capitalism does not promote selfishness

Capitalism is literally the economic system of greed. Why do you think jews and other psychopaths tend to do so well? Because a good moral conscious isn't a requisite to capitalism.

Why do you think communism doesn't do very well? Because it doesn't account for human tendency to be greedy and work against the interests of the greater good for pursuit of personal gain.

Why would the normal ones ever expatriate to a country in which they're a minority?

Immigrants of this type are the weirdo cowards of their Race. Think of the type of Whites in Asia.

Because not all Republicans are racists, but all racists are Republicans

So based off all of this I understand that some of the main factors of why Asians are liberal is because of:

1) Location
2) Generational gaps
3) Crowd mentality
4) Trying too hard to fit in
5) Wanting to be a minority

I think we got something going here.
They use the same basic fucking logic regular SJW liberals do. But what makes the different is that they're asian, and they get special treatment.

I still don't understand why despite them being anti-communist they support universal health care.

What about BLM white hate?

...and faggotry, tranies and transgenderism isn't?

Gotta join in on the fuck whitey coallition

Good point