Why did she delete all her videos? Did antifa get to her?

Why did she delete all her videos? Did antifa get to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tk6ccUVwB4
youtu.be/09w-jmkWd-o
youtu.be/ErfBVRtTCIA
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZnfNuXiExQ&index=7&list=PLwOAYhBuU3Uez8f1P6ZyYdI90Egln3rX5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im interested bump

I thjnk she's busy giving birth to a 5th generation holocaust survivor.

Tara "75% pure Celtic (her actual words)" McCarthy
Tarbrush McCarthy
Any others, lads?

No, the Virgins that frequent 4 Chan basically ran her out of town because they hate women. Because women don't want them. So they choose any E-Thot to bully online because it's low hanging fruit. Because they wouldn't even have the balls to confront a woman on anything in real life.

She got vaghurt over the tradthot thing and deleted all her videos in a huff.

Because she's not even white

A life wasted. Probably can't get a job now. Dumb bitch. That's what alt-right tards get.

Speak for yourself. I once punched a woman's tooth loose because she dumped a bottle of juice on my car seat.

Wow you're hard.

weird vegan chick couldnt handle the bants.

She recently called herself a third or fourth generation Holocaust survivor. This would be fine in 99% of the internet, but because she associates with raving anti-Semites and Holocaust deniers a statement such as that is a serious blow to her income and reputation. She's disappearing for a while; hoping that the controversy blows over.

I find it hilarious that she posted this
was she actually expecting something like 'oh no bb pls dont leave the alt right you're so important and valuable' ?

she hides them to prevent mass flag attacks apparently

Yep, like when kids threaten to leave home.

kek
I don't hate women because they don't want me, they do. I hate women because they're not likable.

What the fuck, this Cred Forums is like an internet hate machine, someone needs to stop this thing before innocent people get hurt!

Wanna fight Achmed?

Which proves my point the majority of the """people""" just want to be apart of and shit. Literal crazies, how can someone flip flop like that

All women are cowards

>third or fourth generation holocaust survivor
They say Hitler failed, but you know the man did something right if the decendants of the people he tried to kill are still having trouble surviving his attempts that stopped nearly 80 years.

>visits an internet hate machine
>out of three dozen boards, selects the one titlted "Politically Incorrect"
>expects to be treated with love, tolerance and kindness

top kek

t. muh poosy

Thank you, rabbi.

She's a jewess, you can tell by her facial features.

She's pretty ugly when you stop and look. Like a fleshy budgie

Rare kike?

Who needs to fight you when we can just have babies to take you over instead?

How do we stop Cred Forums before it does something crazy? What if it decides to mess with an election?

>youtube.com/watch?v=-tk6ccUVwB4

Who gives a shit? She has significant jewish and indian ancestry so she isn't even white. Plus we know she has feminist tendencies. I have been saying all along that she is a worthless roastie but white knights kept defending her. Then she went and did this and it became too much. Even that faggot millenialwoes knows she dun goofed

it's too late, these freaks already killed 17 people this week.

That's what I thought, faggot.

Hi Tara.
>Open bob and vagene

fourth.

youtu.be/09w-jmkWd-o

>Guaranteed-yous.txt

But the Holocaust really didn't happen...

>17 people

5 of them were jews actually.

she's moving to the US to marry a US citizen. she doesn't see any need to drag her new family into this unwinnable battle. White Genocide will move forward as a global imperative

I'm not going to even watch this shit because it's going to mess up my recommended videos and next thing you know the "I changed my life" recorded on a camera phone uploads will be in the suggested box

Holy shit.

I remember when I was getting called a shill for saying she was an attention whore larper. She was obviously some type of jew mutt trying to say she was irish.

I actually don't mind a lot of these e-thots. I love rose for example, southern is getting better because she's become more radicalized even though she has her coal burning past.

>5 of them were jews
oooh, that actually explains a lot if true. The disproportional coverage is silly.

we need to ban free speech in the US entirely beginning with this despicable, deplorable, rayyciss, bigoted final bastion of free expression; so that the channers can go out into the streets and vent their anger.
>BONUS: seeing how most channers are obese gamers, slapping their dorito stained elbows together laughing at images of kittens; there's nothing to worry about.
#EndFreeSpeech

Unwanted = No donations for my lazy pussy

Evola was right all along

The fake shill tradroastie will abandon everything once they get called out

Absolutely

for about 2 months every thing she said publicly made people hate her, she finally realized that the only way to stop this is to not talk at all
good riddance

>She was obviously some type of jew mutt trying to say she was irish.

Oddly enough, she was bizarrely open about it:

youtu.be/ErfBVRtTCIA

>another thot bites the dust
Run them all out.

i actually enjoyed the show tara had with pettibone but after they quit that i lost interest in them both

Doesn't it feel good to be vindicated? I have a pretty good record for sniffing out degenerate e-celebs. I told people nick fuentes was a worthless spic

Who cares? Tara McCarthy is a fucking jewish tranny. That's why "she" gets so triggered when asked why "she" doesn't have children.

If you think this is the face of a woman you are blind.

She's worth banging but how retarded is she?

She deleted all except one of her tweets also.

>Why did she delete all her videos? Did antifa get to her?

Tara McCarthy and the other skanks on the right essentially found themselves at the wrong end of their own ideology. They promote traditional values, while it's quite obvious to anyone that watches them that these skanks are pretty much like any other leftist skanks out there. The only difference is is that they happen to have been put on the right.

Tara, Lauren and Brittany are all cut from the same cloth as any other leftist whore. Tara got criticized for not being married and having children and guess what is her first fucking resort: she plays the fucking victim. Just like any liberal cunt would had. Know that a movement that uses women to attract men or a movement that has female leaders is bound for failure. This is why the Democratic party is in the shitter.

Oh, and she still doesn't have a kid. She looks like she's in her mid 30's and her ovaries are about to dry up.

What a useless skank.

The term Holocaust was created and marketed in the 70's.
Before that, there wasn't a term for that event.
Essentially marketed like bottles of Advil.

She's probably getting mass flagged again... At least that's why she said she does it.
>DSA
How stupid do you have to be to take meme DSA accounts seriously.

And this is why the alt-right will never get anywhere. If we can't even keep white women aboard how will we raise white children. My people destroy themselves in the name of ignorance. The white race is doomed.

>getting mass flagged again
The JIDF still does this? What pathetic fags. They used to have a whole playlist on their youtube of videos for mass flagging.

see
We don't need mixed race trad thots. I am disappointed it took this long for people to realize this

Another holocaust survivor bites the dust.

She was too perfect for this world. I'm a first generation Tara-lover

Can I call myself a potato famine survivor seeing as Im part Irish?

Yes but I don't know why you'd want to brag let alone tell anyone that.

She isn't completely wrong; it's how she worded it that makes her look retarded. Idiots like weev who promote MGTOW and Elliot Rodger tier policies do make us look pretty toxic.

She's wrong because its not becuase she's a women. It's because she's a jewish mutt that she doesn't belong.

How Jewish and Indian is she, and what kind of Indian, because to my understanding there are Indo-Aryans in North India. If she is Dravidian though, then she definitely does not belong.

Look at you grasping at straws trying to prove that your waifu is white. Aryan is just a word that means high born. A white person is someone who is of wholly european descent. Indians and jews are not european

1/8 jew dont' know about the indian

(YOU) don't belong, flaggot!

Never was going to get anywhere. I voted Trump and the minute that Richard slender faggot got media attention as alt-right leader, I knew what was going to go down.

Cred Forums members have called him out as a spook numerous times yet retards here shill for the guy or are just dumb.

The alt-right was fucking cringey, anyone with IQ didn't go outside to be in the front lines to get shit on. Notice how most of the members has mental disabilites, the group was ran by FBI spooks that would say what you wish to here but look out for violent members with guns or terror ties.

The whole thing was dumb. I was a big Trump fan when I first voted for him, but anymore I think most of his followers are cult people now and it's all ran by spooks.

I knew from the beginning spooks would crash this whole thing. What fucking retard though those rallies would go well or even accomplish anything, best all those antifa larpers and kek faggots did was give media tons of news to try and make it look like a civil war would happen.

Fuck the media
Fuck Antifa
Fuck the alt-right

The numbers aren't there for some right radical side when the media hates the alt-right and they have unlimited sources.

If trump doesn't live up, alt-right will look like fools forever and be embedded as fools. I'm so glad I just voted for orange cheeto and watched from the sidelines.

Play cult if you want, but normal people think both sides are weird as fuck and know the media is a crock of shit playing up shit.

Most of Cred Forums is smart enough to know to never get involved in irl shit with politics

>Look at you grasping at straws trying to prove that your waifu is white.
I've never watched anything she made; I've just heard weev sperg about her.

>Aryan is just a word that means high born
There are distinct ethnic groups in India.

1/8th isn't too big of a deal, as long as she doesn't have any close connections to kike culture. I'd need to know more about the Indian part before I accept her as white or not.

I'm Polish and Yugoslavian.

Lol just look at her, she is obviously a mutt

Who cares. She wasn't that intelligent. She was just a pretty face. Women shouldn't be in politics.

>If women don't like us we're doomed!

You are a sniveling faggot.

>1/8th isn't too big of a deal
Yes it is
>I'm Polish and Yugoslavian
I am sure (((you))) are

The white gene pool is not nearly as mixed as the jews want you to think. The white american gene pool is like 98.6% european. We are not at a point where we have to start accepting mongrels as white

>listening to women

Idk, she has a pretty standard looking Aplinoid face. Again, I'd have to know more about the Indian part.

>I am sure (((you))) are
I'm not Jewish, not even partially. I'm 100% European, Slavic, Mediterranean, and a small Scottish admixture from my Polish side.

>Yes it is
I've never thought of a small non-European but still Caucasoid admixture as being a big deal. It's mostly when you allow Mongoloids and Negroids into the gene pool that things become disgusting.

>The white american gene pool is like 98.6% european.
I'd prefer 100% caucasoid. 1.4% nigger is going to have visible effects. Ty Burrell is about that much nigger and you can still see it on him.

>We are not at a point where we have to start accepting mongrels as white
That's why I'm asking about her background.

women, no matter what, will always want free passes because of vagina or breeding opportunity. It's literally hundreds of millions of years of evolution dictating female specimen behavior, vs 20 years of cultural norms. The same way, a man, no matter what, will treat a woman with special treatment, and will act irrationally to her, compared to other men.
That's also one of the reasons women have ZERO place in the military, as they often cause harm to morale and discipline. And no amount of "men grow up," or "women stop being thots" will stop that.

Hundreds of millions of years evolution, dictate that Women = Thots, and Men = White Knights when around each other. It an't changing. Of course, faced with this, modern society's idea is just to erase masculinity, and feminize everyone and destroy civilization, but that's a whole new can of worms, not for this thread.

god i hate that pinkness on her skin

t. mutt

The women you want aren't making videos or dressing like something from a 90s rap video or asking you to donate to their patreon. They're at home, raising their kids and doing housework and while they could probably use some advice or support they don't need it from some childless cosplayers with nothing more to say than "save whites" .
They're still on board because they're invested in the future of their children and the well being of their family. The left cannot offer them strong families and healthy, happy children.
We should make a woman specific reading list. Books on housekeeping, cooking, making a house into a home on a budget, proper manners and the value of these things in raising children and keeping a happy home. As well as a list of kids' books and cartoons that encourage good values.

You autistes ran a BASED Chosen Bitch out of the principled Civic Nationalist Right -- Israel is our GREATEST ally. McCarthy and Enoch are too good for you virgins

t.jamal

I beat up a drunk chick and the white knights defending her.

alex jones tier retardation.

debate mike enoch about this on Andy race warski, provide factual evidence for that they are shills and expose them to the entirety of the alt right on youtube.

You won't though and i know that because you're just fucking assmad the alt right are correct on identity politics.

That sucks so much, so many girls getting shutdown and run out, Tara opened my eyes on the Pizzagate thing. She was as much of an air head as most women.
What a good guy, do you beat up kids for letting their bouncy ball touch your car?

>Likeable
That's not even relevant. Their role is to carry your children and give your son half of his genes. Give up on this childish bullshit.

You got decent responses so far, it also had quite accurate pizzagate vids narrated with whispering (asmr). What went on day by day. It was probably called off by it's handlers.
By the way, the universe is electric, (((Velikovsky got his book burnt for revealing the secret and challenging establishment:
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZnfNuXiExQ&index=7&list=PLwOAYhBuU3Uez8f1P6ZyYdI90Egln3rX5

this

You can't call for an ethnostate and be against race mixing when you're part Indian and Jewish. People called her out so she decided to "shut it down."
Trad thot alt right shill in a nutshell.