What's the solution to the school shooter problem?

What's the solution to the school shooter problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=1ws9rUM1p5Y&t
gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting?year=2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

extermination of america

Folks should probably quit picking on the robots

give guns to every student

schools are obsolete anyways, so get rid of them, problem solved

You need to replace the republican ideology with something that doesn't justify murder.

make mass murder illegal

removal of non-whites

Institute mandatory bullying.

Get rid of free schools, offer free homeschooling materials

Well it doesn't...

eliminate schools.

Its not a problem I look forward to the next school shooting

Gas the kikes

Ban schools is the logical choice.

Expel all Jews.

tax funded social welfare, no joke
give people money for talk groups, waifus etc

I say we bake all of these ones together in a special pie.

Homeschooling

Ban all jews.

Autistic people should not be allowed to own firearms

Give every student a katana.

the plan is to get rid of middle and high schools.
it's already set up in every school, most of you don't see it, yet.

It goes under the names of GED or credit recovery. Couple of big corporations already have the contracts - Pearson being the largest.

School as you know it will be over by 2020.

this

Bring back 1950s society with its laws and culture, a time when there were guns without shootings.

Dylan Klebold was a kike, just like Nicholas Cruz

Were gassing all Jews and anyone who called for the deportation of them.

t.

You know, I have thought about this a lot, but I think there's actually something to be said for this.

What if, rather than having compulsory public education, there was some sort of alternative fast-track specialization program for generally intelligent kids? Basically, trade schools for teenage kids. It seems like a lot of the kids doing these shootings are higher IQ kids who can't navigate the social landscape of public education where low IQ jungle behavior rules the roost.

We could gradually phase out ALL high schools (which are largely unnecessary at this point) and put kids into specialty schools for their chosen career path. They're younger so they're more in touch with their "dreams" or whatever, and then they get sequestered off with other kids who are LIKE THEM.

Thank God. Put those kids back in the mine where they can do something useful.

Homeschool white children.

Leave the public school to the monkeys who will learn what being institutionalized means the hard way.

Every institution imaginable is turning against us, so why not turn against them back?

If you have kids, homeschool them yourself or pay for private tutoring. If you give a shit about your kids future, you're gonna have to put some money into it.

Public schools have become obsolete with the exception of occupying nigglets for a few hours a day.

Ban the media from reporting on school shootings
If the media didn't report on them and make every school shooting a world headline, it wouldn't be in kid's heads to shoot up a school.
Simple fact

Eliminate psychotropic drugs
Eliminate gun-free zones
Arm teachers, or privatize hiring of veterans to protect children.
Bring back gun safety training to schools like the early to mid 20th century
Bring back physical education requirements to schools
could go on...

ketchup??

This.

Teach kids how to throw a punch.

>school shooter
>problem
Pick one. Gun sales go through the roof.

That's great, and why have a school at all? Why not just online courses you do at your own pace?

just ban school shooting. y no one think of this?

Make 21 the minimum age to buy any gun, prosecute the legal owner of the gun used to commit the crime unless it was reported stolen. No guns if you have been diagnosed with any form of mental disorder.

If libs give up the right to mental health privacy, we'll be happy to shave the 2nd amendment to un-include lunatics.

Because having a social life is important. The problem is that you're expected to socialize with a bunch of people who are nothing like you (especially given the MULTICULTURAL nature of our schools now) and have no sense of direction or purpose.

Trade or specialty schools would solve this by grouping kids together by archetype, affording them a chance to be social in a climate that suits them.

There are also multiple classroom instructions. This is where you have 100 schools plugged into the net via a smart board and one teacher giving the lesson. All adults in the room are mere babysitters. If you have a question you can enter it in the chat or e-mail. The only thing the adult in the room will do is troubleshoot any computer problem you might have to get you a working computer. If there happens to be a quiz or test you need to take again they will rest the program. That's it. The other part is you sitting in front of the screen watching a video of the lesson and taking a quiz at the end. After you answer the questions correctly you can move on to the next lesson. You can also do this at home as well. The only reason to go to school will be for gym, art or music and that will be 2 or 3 days a week for one semester a year. No more socializing, proms, field trips unless arranged for the class. Special ed kids will be working one on one with special ed teachers, most of them can stay in school until they are 21. most of their classes will also be on the computer as well. The plan is to integrate all US high schools by 2025. You can thank Bill Gates.

Train and arm school faculty or hire security guards.

Give the janitors and cafateria staff guns. Metal detectors at every entrance/exit accompanied by an armed gaurd who is requored by law to search your belongings. Kids need to feel safe in their place of learning.

>3
then you need a white ethnostate

Make classrooms easier to enter, but harder to exit.

>No guns if you have been diagnosed with any form of mental disorder.

Who defines this? Lately more and more people are being diagnosed with acute autism, add, adhd, and other mental health "problems". Where does it end and what is the criteria to deem someone not capable of owning a gun. This would never work because, as we've seen in the past, the ATF takes GREAT liberty in being just vague enough to encompass whatever they feel at the time is against the law.

So strange that the left in my country is talking about gun bans, gun buybacks, and other gun control while not taking seriously any offers from the right to talk about arming and securing the perimeter of actual schools.

open up public brothels at every corner
17 will be the minimum age requirement

destroy all humans. problem solved :)

>implying school shooters are a problem more deserving of attention than say the federal reserve or nigger violence

your solution if you must have one is to ban schools

Well a ban on "assualt" wepons wont do much, since those two didnt even use any.

Better yet, only apply it to semi-autos. And every single disorder, doesn't matter how minor. If you went in and sought help for something, you've got something,
and you shouldn't have a semi-auto at a minimum. Loons will have to make due with revolvers and lever guns.

nah, go fuck yourself.

>TFW I am probably going to actually use my 2nd Amendment right to go out and buy a gun
>Use to be pretty anti-gun but then I actually listened to other people and started to believe in the power of the individual and that most people are good rather then evil
>I know times are changing and that eventually this right will probably be denied in the future of this country
>Just like how Teddy Roosevelt saw how the days of the wild west were soon leaving and the times they were a changing

I might as well enjoy being able to go to a gun range and having a right to such a thing may not always be around. Plus it wouldn't hurt to have if shit maybe does hit the fan and the country does actually have a war I want to be able to have something to defend my family and friends with in some way. Stay safe everyone.

What is classified as a mental disorder?
Is ADHD? Is Austism? Is a certain ideology?

My idea has always been to get rid of high school. There is absolutely no point in learning high school math without your career needing it, history and geography are forgotten by the next year, higher English classes might as well be fine arts, and science classes are a joke that teach general knowledge.

No more easy pew pew for kooks. Only a kook would disagree. It's time to go back to the old days, when being a defective carried a stigma.

was the florida teen in antifa?

>keep guns out of liberals hands

Biggest thing is you have to repair families by which I mean make it so there are no fatherless "families."
Did you know there was actually a time, at least in US history, where men got the custody in the event of a break-up?
It was figured that, since men make the money, it makes sense to put the kids with them.
But then the government realized they could make themselves the middle-man giving one parent's money to the other and take a slice for themselves in the process.

Second thing is you have to get rid of diversity. Without diversity people will de-atomize and society will be greatly healed.

>What's the solution to the school shooter problem?
Reform the school system so it stops deferring or avoiding the issues within its own walls.

"Don't be a tattle-tale" is the issue here. None of the students have an authority figure at school who has the balls to do anything about any of the issues the students face. This is ironic considering that Liberals inherently trust authority structures with their lives of their kids, but when it comes to the schools that fail to foster and environment that doesn't result in constant emotional and physical abuse of students they pretend the cause is from an inanimate object.

Middle School and High School are dis-functional daycare systems that serve no practical purpose and accomplish nothing of tangible merit towards any academic or vocational goals. Voucher programs and a means of shifting public funds away from shit schools is incredibly overdue.

>people will de-atomize

Name one place where this happened and no one died.

no more gun free zones and armed staff at schools

name a place that became a multiracial hellhole and people didn't die.

>Draw and quarter perpetrators

this
and you can't name US, niggers kill a fuck ton

I'm no expert, but if there's a drug to treat it, and you can't be normal without it, that qualifies as a mental disorder to me.

make school optional

White ethnostate, race realism.

Outlaw schools. There. Fixed

>Complete ban on firearm ownership
>Monthly mental health checks on white men
Wow, I just stopped all mass shootings.

It can only be solved by bullying the weak even harder, america has grown soft.

more and more guns bitch

You just enabled niggers to murder humans

truth. i learned quite a bit by being ruffed up

>Name one place where this happened and no one died.

Sarg'n, you're not as smart as you think you are.

Also, isn't it interesting is the part you quoted is the de-atomize part and not the de-diversity part?
I thought you were going to come at me suggesting society would still be atomized if you got rid of the diversity.
I would have agreed with that but I would say it's kind of like bandaging the bleeding wound. We simply can't have a cohesive society again until we remove non-whites from our countries.

Id say stop race mixing, every schools shooter Ive seen looks like a bad genetic cloning experiment.

Now do something that actually makes a difference and ban the shines that account for the other 99% of gun homicides.

Meaning, direction, responsibility, agency, freedom.

ban atheism

Pretty much. Everyone takes a beating eventually, that's how it used to be. Either you resigned yourself to it or you learned how to handle yourself. These fucking brats nowadays can't handle anything that doesn't make them feel like the greatest turd ever shat out. It's embarrassing.

We need to kill ALL Wh*Toids

My problem with this is that it would result in the rat race beggining earlier than it currently does. In our current system, a 12 year old who has been a lazy shit his whole life can flip it around and go to Harvard. I think it is good that the system treats us all equal until the college admissions process. People are more or less the final versions of themselves at 18 but this is not the case for young teenagers. If you seperate people in high school into "castes" because you decide they have no chance of going to college and being a mathmatician at 12, 13, 14, you would have alot of people bitter that they fucked their lives up when they were children.
A good chunk of us aren't even ready for the rat race at 14. I sure wasn't. The thought of starting it even earlier sounds horrible.

Undoing the sexual revolution and establishing social stigmas which make it worse for either sex to be single than to be with an unattractive partner. Would probably fix militant feminism too.

There isn't

There's always going to be a very small percentage that murder people in a massacre

> school social life is important.
Meh, speak for yourself. I remember it being like a prison. Would be better off without that experience d e s u.

>establishing social stigmas which make it worse for either sex to be single than be with an unattractive partner.
That is a fucking redpill if i've ever seen one, wow

Fix the underlying social issues.

Or become extreme social justice warriors and ban every cis white male that wants to learn from ever attending a school.

At this point im fine with either one. School shootings are /comfy/ happenings tho. Especially the ones that go to mcdonalds afterwards

Ban antidepressant drugs

get rid of the niggers

1. Mental health profiles for students.

2. Hire an armed “school marshal” for every school.

3. Metal / weapons detectors and double door automatic locking system at ever school. Kid comes in with a weapon, alarm goes off, two bullet proof door lock them inside.

4. Genuinely try to help bullied kids without further ostracizing them. Realize that it’s the schools that are mostly responsible for creating school shooters.

5. Realize that evil is a real thing. That some people are born evil. Stop pretending that morals are a social construct. Teach a workable system of morality and ethics in the school system.

pissing in an ocean of piss

You forgot lack of father figure, and overmedication of psychotropic drugs

Replace high school with apprenticeships

>Mental health profiles for students
oh boy the government is now rooting around in my kids brain I love America

At what point do we adress this basic truth? That the vast majority of school shooters have been on psych medications?

well there's a lot defectives

Shut down government funded schools.

The only thing all the shooters have in common is a single mother.

We could look into the causation-relation of those two, but that wouldn't be PC and we can't have that.

It doesn’t have to be the government friend. Just mental health professionals. Ideally counselors who would use a drug-free approach to solving the problem.

they already have been for fuckin decades

be nice to have that sourced

kikes can't have people learning how to better themselves with a trade

Hey retard, most American high schools offer apprenticeship and trade peograms.

Pushed natural selection at it's finest right there.

Annexation of canada

Students should be given hand guns and Ritalin.

only a kike would get mad about what i said

shoot the marxist teachers

No, I’m just correcting your stupidity. My school offered trade work in metal shop, cooking, automotive, and other solid trades. It was a good option for some.

what about it is a problem, though?
you insist on having schools
you insist on having shooters
where's the problem?
sounds like its (YOU) and not anyone else seeing a problem that is not already obvious as fuck

>i call others defectives without any standards to go by

wew lad

How about not bashing men for being universally prone to violence

how about we normalize the concept that men are human beings with emotions. that they can cry and be sad and that's ok.

how about we stop treating boys in school like trash, as a society. teachers treating them like shit now, especially female teachers. predisposed to lower grades, discrimination. lets silence people who believe in the polar concept of 'toxic' masculinity.

yeah, "option". the post i responded to implied they would be compulsory. at least learn some manners if you're not going to understand what is being said

Let teachers have guns in schools.

i guess they needed to be listed? here I'll start; niggers

Ban schools.

ban school for general public, raise university standards, stop promoting lifestyles that provoke mental illness, sterilize women over 30 so they stop having mentally handicapped children

have school be optional instead of against the law to skip school. its kind if a prison at the moment for many students

ban SSRIs for people under 21

government supplied gf

ban schools

Quit drugging kids with anti-depressants. This all started about the same time SSRI’s were introduced.

This crap was rare before then.

But the “drug boys into coma’s” campaign seems to have won out.

Define normal then?
So people that have trouble focusing in school with ADHD would not be allowed to buy a gun basiclly then?

lock your guns in a cabinet so your spastic retard kid doesn't take them

Armed Teachers. Your welcome..

These things have the same root causes as PTSD, suicide and depression rates. Since WWII, America has become increasingly rootless, transient and consumerist, due to breakdown of familial, cultural, and ethnic systems and identities. People move from place to place frequently and have little in the form of extended family/community support systems, so they end up feeling alone and lost, resenting themselves and others until they break.

Remove the retarded restrictions that make being a guy a bad thing. There's a reason men are doing so poorly in education compared to women and it's because anything remotely masculine they do is punished.

Furthermore you need to get rid of this bullying shit. It's at the point if the person who gets bullied doesn't even fight back he gets suspended. It's fucking cancer.

Culture these kids are in is also complete shit and they worship shit tier values. Between the drugs and nigger music they pick on robots and go "oh nooo, we never would've guessed our actions had consequences"

Last but not least are the fucking god awful parents. This is what happens when you don't have stable families with a weak or non-existent father figure.

Laugh down pleb prey factory commie core like it's how asking for it works. Once the populace can think again more people will find what it is in public school that makes it valuable. Creative people that don't go along with any of public school's whole thing go to the depths of even the biggest problems unlike any nuclear bomb.

Yup. Gun control can prevent the handful of crazy people legally buying guns, but another big problem is stopping crazy people from just picking up their family's/friends' weapons. You can't ban normal people from buying firearms because they live in proximity to a loony bin, so a big takeaway here is personal accountability.

Home schooling

ADHD is over diagnosed. Kids have trouble focusing because they're hormone riddled high energy young people who have to spend most of their day on the most meticulous of tasks. Maybe like 1 in 50 people diagnosed with ADHD actually have it.

Stop ruining boys with psych drugs.

Killing the jews

Non-laxed straw purchasing laws at the federal level that aren't disrupted at the state level. Put people in prison for 15+ years minimum for selling guns they purchase to people who can't buy them legally. If guns end up stolen, if not reported, 10 years minimum.

Have guns be registered like guns.

Have guns require a license, and require weeks of training to operate for a test you MUST pass in order to own one.

You know, sensible shit.

Oh and smart gun technology. Where guns only work for the one or few person's registered and if sold, MUST be changed by a registered person.

can't tell if bait or actual normie

Cruz was a jew. thus gassing jews

EARLY

end school

>Mandated armed guards at schools above 100 students
>Guards have M4 style weapons
>Metal detector and controls when entering schools (only allow a few entrances)
>Constant drills of active shooters similar to fire drills and/or earthquake drills
>Lockdown doors that can be automatically shut and be locked during a shooting situation via a lever or trigger activated by security guards
>Teacher/Admin policies for reporting suspicious behavior and or threats (to be followed up by township police)
>The ability of willing participants of faculty, who have either military experience or who are willing to go through training, to become safety officers that have weapons under lock in their rooms. Obvious measures to hide and keep them from students need to be made and these faculty get stipends along with continuous recertification. They lose this status at either a major criminal or health event, or upon willful resignation or termination

what a shining example of a necessary institution

Ban guns

less schools

Repeal the 2a

The solution isn’t to make kids more sheep-like, blanketing them with “no gun zone” signs when a lone wolf attacks. The solution is to have wolf dogs keep the wolf at bay. Banning AR-15s won’t fix that, or even pistols. Loony assholes like the derpy looking fuck in FL need put down to be shown that kids won’t be fucked with, and anyone who attempts will meet a much better armed force.

It's not a problem. We should be trying to support natural selection. Allow all kids of all ages to carry guns.

We have all this stuff about banning guns? Why not ban schools? Nobody needs to physically go to school in 2018 and it's honestly a waste of taxpayer money on so many levels. The youth is already glued to their phones and eating tide pods so I doubt much would change.

ask me about university

it could have worked in XIII century but now it become a fuckfest

easy peasy: less schools more guns

problem solved

i get it, I'm not arguing with the execution. it's just, if this is what you have to do, then you're fixing the wrong problem

The destruction of Judiasm

have the principal murder a child at random at the star of every year, then immediately tell the students they are being watched and this will happen to them if they ever go near a firearm

that will keep them in line

Honestly, this. If schools identified the "sinkers" among the "swimmers", and put them in a supportive environment they might not bloat with rage as readily.

That would require effort, and attention to the needs of unattractive, unpleasant male children who are probably white. So it will never happen.

Could you imagine a school designed.to integrate robots? I think it would be an interesting place to work. Since it will never happen, I guess Facebook should just stockpile sad profile pictures or something.

America is too far gone. I dont want to go full black pill, but I'm afraid the American experiment is too plagued by degeneracy by now, it is irreversible.

Do nothing. I think school shootings are cool and I hope more happen. School shooters need to quit being pussies and remember things:
1) Murder someone(typically a family member) BEFORE going on the rampage so that you don't freeze up.
2) If you use a tactical shotgun, make sure to bring plenty of slugs since accuracy drops off very quickly. DON'T FUCKING USE BIRDSHOT!!1!!
3) Always double tap. People can play dead.
4) Make sure to have a sidearm.
5) Don't use fucking FMJ bullets. When you hear stories about taxi drivers surviving after getting shot a bunch of times, its because of FMJ rounds. Get fucking hollow-points for your sidearm.
Remember: you're doing the right thing so don't freeze up.

>removal of non-whites
>90% of mass shooters are white
If anything that will increase mass shootings when white people dont have minorities to blame their problems on

>unattractive, unpleasant male children who are probably white

you faggots keep saying this, do you really not understand you're just parroting a retarded antiwhite narrative

All-black schools

oh look anther retard, just in time

>Muh black mass shooters in the ghetto
No one cares about that, brainlet. It only effects black people. White mass shooters effect everyone.

>If anything that will increase mass shootings when white people dont have minorities to blame their problems on

Proof? And Affirmative action benefits niggers and spics at the expense of whites and Asians. Sit your ass down faggot.

>Every non white mass shooter in US history

You could literally fill that page with white mass shootings that have happened in the last 365 days

>No guns if you have been diagnosed with any form of mental disorder
Yeah this won't cause people who need mental health treatment to avoid it like the plague lest they get put on the nogunz list.
It must feel quite nice to have such a simplistic thought process.

>effects

You have to go back, you illiterate nigger

idk/sage

t. incel grammar nazi

Kill yourself

You could fill a phone book with niggers if being in a gang didn't somehow disqualify them.

Less access to guns. Better screening before buying a gun. No semi automatic rifles, no combat shot guns. If you are gonna have a gun for self defence then a pistol would be enought in most cases. If you are trying to say you own semi automatic riffles for hunting or self defence you are full of shit. Only reason to own a dessert eagle or weapons as strong as does are protection from bears while hunting.

go ahead and do it then, faggot

THESE

what is your nigger ass going on about with your [citation needed] faggot leftist asspull numbers. neck yourself you piece of shit

get off the internet and put achmed's dick back in your ass before he beheads your mom and your dog

Klebold was jewish
Checkmate Harris

Ban guns.

>solution?
Arrest them after they're done

Mandatory girlfriends for autist loners.

Insert more bullies into schools

running over CIAniggers
idiot

we should make school shootings a felony.

>normies would rather burn the constitution than show basic human kindness

these kids wouldnt be shooting up their schools if even a couple people gave them any sort of attention, but would require actual compassion so lets just ban guns again and call it a day

/thread

stop giving kids SSRIs. Over 90% of school shooters in the US have been on them. They are not good for you.

still waiting for all those listings you fucking faggot

Can confirm, ruined me for the months I took them, SNRIs are far safer.

bumping these devilish trips

even satan is nice sometimes

SPLINTER IT INTO A THOUSAND PIECES AND SCATTER THEM TO THE WIND

end public education.
no schools... no school shootings

It doesn't need to cost a fortune to homeschool kids. The typical unionize school teacher is an idiot. Most parents can do a better job.
If you can't put your kids in private school, save them from being around shit tier kids for 13 years in public school by homeschooling.

If we kill all students, then there won't be any students to shoot other students.

idk maybe teach people not to bully/be assholes to ugly weirdos?

pretty much this. these kids shooting are the outcasts. guess no one ever wants to state that trend though.

Society has failed the mentally ill. Put more focus into management/treatment/cure and you'll see less violence not just in school shootings but in all aspects of violent crime

Yes, absolutely!

This guy explains it perfectly:

watch on 1.5x speed

youtube.com/watch?v=1ws9rUM1p5Y&t

Ban guns obviously. Notice in first world countries where guns are banned, they don't have school shootings

Only a retarded Amerimutt would say differently

its true. if your kid is normal, you are forcing him to interact with some seriously fucked-up inidividuals whose parents are total shit-tier losers....kids are effected by their surroundings....this is why public schools have become mental institutions....

Hobble fucktards or get run down by them. Those are your options.

Gladiator classes.

get rid of Public Education. Not just because it's watered down propaganda and has zero practical teachings, but also because school shootings never happen at charter schools and anywhere where kids are actually taught shit.

If the kid doesn't become like the kids at school and doesn't retain their values but ends up not relating to others and becoming misanthropic and hateful by being around them, is it a failure or a success?

gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting?year=2016

>Ban guns obviously. Notice in first world countries where guns are banned, they don't have school shootings
>Only a retarded Amerimutt would say differently

Didn't Hitler get rid of your kind?

Why does a kid need to become like the kids at school? Why would any parent want their kid to pick up the traits of the shit tier people they go to school with. "Got in with a bad crowd" has been wrecking teens for decades.
The LBGTwhatever community has done a good job making sure little faggots don't get picked on in school, but if you're just a run of the mill odd ball, it's game on.
How is that good for anyone, especially a teen?

arrest the DC elite.

Abolish feminism

Banning schools and home schooling.
Obvious solution!
Have smarter kids and not common core.

>stop giving kids SSRIs. Over 90% of school shooters in the US have been on them. They are not good for you.
Correlation doesn't imply causality.

Banning schools and home schooling.
They can then have home teaching and not common core.
Better education and a tighter nuclear family.

No. My point is either way if you send someone to a public school they get screwed up.

I noticed that lately it takes a lot less to be seen as a creep or to socially scare people and become a pariah. What do you think caused this?

>give guns to every student

teach that is the CORRECT answer and if you don't agree with me you are DEAD!

kids, hormones,and lack of respect for anything ...is a great combo, add the icing on the cake ... armed kids in school!

has anybody told you lately that you are an IDIOT?

sorry bout that, YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT!

thats better.

scenarios abound with your absolutely stupid suggestion ...

cnn reports eight new schools shootings and it's not even 1030am ...

bobby didn't like my hair, so i offed the class ...

my god what an idiot ...

go back to cianigger heaven fool!

Hypersensitivity allowed to run rampant. Everyone has to be "special" about something, and if you're not, then you're an outcast.
This last shooting could have been avoided had anyone shown the kid some compassion. We are supposed to show compassion for some faggot confused kid, but not for a kid who lost his mother?
We're in strange times.

Shoot back. That was an easy one. Next ?

A sensible American.

The solution are shooters who shoot school shooters, which is called armed teachers.

I also think Utah arms all teachers in schools. Have they had a school shooting in the state of Utah ever ?

This.

Close all schools, return education to parents, turn kids out to work starting age 13. Losers die.

You know how malls have those pull down grates they put in front of stores once it closes?
Put them in schools and make them slightly denser. Put the kids in the corner of the room hidden from that doorway.
Pull down the grate in case of school alarm.
Shooter will not be able to get through into the room as long as grate is down and locked.
Should be on every door to every classroom.
Fucking done.

Education. If Cruz had just been in class learning about the holoc-

The most important thing a parent can do is keep their kids away from apes for as long as possible...while also giving them structured opportunities to see what a nightmare multiculturalism is.

OK, that's the second most important thing. The first most important thing is to spend an hour every day doing hard physical exercise with the kid.

Stop teaching darwinism. The columbine shooters were sodomized by their handler and wore natural selection on thier shirt. They were devout darwinsits and spitefully hated Christians because some older handler got them into booze and sodomized them.
They were bitter about it.

This.

Imagine having to go to a place where you're seen as lowest of the low. Where everyone bullies you, other kids dont want to be seen talking to you because they will get bullied themselves. And this is happening everyday day of your life.

Most people that are seen as losers/outcasts just want to be left alone. Most of them have no problem in the fact they have no friends and have accepted their place. But normfags cant help themselves, and will pick away at them until they explode in some way. Most will either become extreme hemirts, suicide or will turn to violence.

You can remove guns but its doesnt change the fact that society creates school shooters. Everyone says what they did was monstrous, but people treat them like monsters everyday of their lives. And normfag society will always overlook this fact.

And suddenly, anytime a bitch decides she doesn't like you, or just wants to fuck with you, she not only makes up #MeToo shit, but also #HeCrayCray shit.

Your idea is the left's biggest wet dream: them, in power forever, a uniparty serving global masters who dispense certificates of mental health only to one another.

What's the matter, user? You disagree? Obviously you're crazy! No gun for you, you antisocial creature!

Dahmer was a darwinist as well. His dad clued in while he was in prison and helped convert him into creationism.

were where Cruz parents in all of this?

>Only a kook would disagree.
Back to Democratic Underground, faggot.

Just three words:

Sackler drug family

SHALL NOT INFRINGE

That's the opiate pain med family friend.

So go move to Catholic Paradise Land. Where? Italy? France?

More Muzzies by % than any other nations in Europe.

Valid point. School buses are giant yellow and cladded in steel with big bleeping stop signs for a reason.

Get off your fucking phone and start talking to people.

Marry feminists into extinction.

Jesus Christ, even if that was meant sarcastically, you're not hiding shit with that pic. That spacing, that plebbit soy-infused humour... Jesus Christ, i have no further comment.

Have Robert Mueller indict someone from a foreign country that will never face prosecution.

fpbp

Stop trying to turn every little child into something they're not with anxiety issues through the roof by age 15. Get out of an industrialised society and hang back a bit.

There isn't bullies need to stop being bullies and parents need to be there and teachers need to be there. And your not taking mine. Pic related.

Put down autists.

There are no school shootings in Africa. Take note the lunch time activities.

The only solution is worldwide simultaneous removal of Jewry from our banks, governments, news media, entertainment, academia, etc...

Ban schools.

You can't, you're always going to kids whose parent(s) neglect and abuse them from a very young age. This leaves the kids unable to navigate the world as they have no accurate/working understanding of human relations nor how to perceive themselves in the social hierarchy. These kids cannot find, build nor maintain healthy relationships, neither platonic nor romantic. Their parents trained them to believe that they are so worthless that they are deserving, only, of being punished for existing. Much of this punishment is performed by the kids themselves, through self sabotage, self harm and tormenting themselves with incessant, merciless negative self-talk that facilitates catastrophising/drasticising. This doesn't mean that these kids don't want to feel wanted and a part of the in-group, but it does mean that they are emotionally and intellectually incapable of behaving, thinking and feeling in a manner that would allow them entrance to the in-group. Another way to say that is that these kids have nothing to offer emotionally healthy people because their personalities are so fragmented, under-developed and thus tormented that they are barely human.

These kids are broken beyond repair, they should be identified as soon as possible and permanently institutionalised, they have nothing but misery to offer the world.

As long as a certain (((mob))) of violent supremacists own the central banks, Wall Street, Hollywood, teh MSM, have many judgeships, and has Congress dancing like a cheap whore, NOTHING will change, us GOYIM will keep getting sacrificed to their G-d

Anywhere south of Texas and north of Chile

Homeschooling

Hire prostitutes for male students so their sexual urges don't get pent up.

same as Holohoax, "anti-semitism" and "Islamic Terror".

Just allow a non-Jewish and healthy skeptic investigation.

Imagine where we'd be today if a legit and public investigation was done in 1967 attack on USS Liberty?

We'd be at least 10 trillion dollars richer, and Americans would be respected if not down right worshiped and loved across the entire peaceful Muslim world.

And we wouldn't even have any Mex Drug cartels in USA. You MIGHT be able to buy a little low grade grass from a farmworker but probably not.

snortal

Friendly reminder that the United States of America is literally an experiment, created by philosophers and businessmen.

It's not a "real", historical country, it is like a Frankenstein's monster of politics.
I'm not saying that it shouldn't exist, though. Just stating the facts.

>
Credible sauce?

As a teacher that has been in the industry for 11 years, I can say that everything you said is untrue, and you're probably IN NEED OF A GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE.

Certainly cat girls