Have a serious problem. Pic is so relevant. Since i started yje sniff/ braaaaap! Meme years ago...

Have a serious problem. Pic is so relevant. Since i started yje sniff/ braaaaap! Meme years ago, i cannot discern reality from meme with regard to that meme.
I cannot get near a woman's area without thinking about the meme. I started it like most memes jokingly but SHIT I CANNOT STOP THE RUMINATING NEGATIVE THOUGHTS.
I AM ACTUALLY AT THE END OF MY LINE.

WHAT DO????????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQsmyeAU4Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8
youtube.com/watch?v=r6UjB-LSamA
youtube.com/watch?v=Rxx-Y16RGBs
youtube.com/watch?v=JCIwByBrq70
youtube.com/watch?v=QTlmkfzY4TU
youtube.com/watch?v=EC2FAujBe34
youtube.com/watch?v=nvlnfzbTOFc
youtube.com/watch?v=zzkuYChFff8
youtube.com/watch?v=dg7_nPfQqiw
youtube.com/watch?v=povtmVlXwTw
youtube.com/watch?v=exSKN8XuozQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HABf8UciPFg
youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA
youtube.com/watch?v=RyZPFL70ncs
youtube.com/watch?v=iuY63SS6UJY
youtube.com/watch?v=7G0upJsfs8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xyJDBp_QTlo
youtube.com/watch?v=OhQqwqpm5ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=mo2jhHRuAkQ
youtu.be/tixKopGjn5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, watching all of these in order can fix your problem sir,
youtube.com/watch?v=gQsmyeAU4Pc

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8

youtube.com/watch?v=r6UjB-LSamA

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxx-Y16RGBs

youtube.com/watch?v=JCIwByBrq70

youtube.com/watch?v=QTlmkfzY4TU

youtube.com/watch?v=EC2FAujBe34

youtube.com/watch?v=nvlnfzbTOFc

youtube.com/watch?v=zzkuYChFff8

youtube.com/watch?v=dg7_nPfQqiw

youtube.com/watch?v=povtmVlXwTw

youtube.com/watch?v=exSKN8XuozQ

youtube.com/watch?v=HABf8UciPFg

youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA

youtube.com/watch?v=RyZPFL70ncs

youtube.com/watch?v=iuY63SS6UJY

youtube.com/watch?v=7G0upJsfs8Q

youtube.com/watch?v=xyJDBp_QTlo

youtube.com/watch?v=OhQqwqpm5ZA

youtube.com/watch?v=mo2jhHRuAkQ

>Since i started yje sniff/ braaaaap! Meme years ago
post proof user
also it sounds like you need a break from 4chinz, faggot

Fugg user.
You just gave me a days worth of material to view during wfh in am.

And also potentially a life's worth of wisdom.

Ty best of all time user.

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFPPPPFPFPFPFPFPppffffff

Lol no user.
I am nearly 47.
I truly never met one of you idiots and never will but ...
You kids crack me up. And again are brilliant.

Ok.
Married with kids here. I am op.
EVERY FUCKING TIME I TRY TO HAVE RELATIONS WITH WIFE I ENVISION THE SBSP CHARACTERS SNIFFING AND I SNIFF THEN RUINS ALL.
I AM BEING SERIOUS. JFC KILL ME

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

slide thread, sage this shit morons, the bots and shareblue shills are in full swing today

Embrace it, inhale deeply.

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several days and it does not sit right. Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country. You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country. The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

I fucking love this meme

this is literally how memes work you fucking idiot, stop memeing about it and reject the thoughts of braaap

Thread theme:
youtu.be/tixKopGjn5s

I say >brap in my head literally every single day walking on campus. I have to try not to laugh out loud. I must have autism

Pretty sure I'm on a watch list now for clicking that thanks

My god is that real? 1904?
Fart man?
Again you fucking little niggers teach old wise man something.

The sniff is an acquired taste my fine chap. You are a patrician now, accept your new found status my boy. Have a sniff

Yeah?
You aren't 47 with wife n 2 kids.
Wtf you niggers. I hate/LOVE U

Yep.
Bedtime. Ty user. I will die asap now.

When bae brings the house down with that there stank booty

faggot

Wait..... before i go........

You’ll never leave this place. I try to tell myself I will quit Cred Forums once I have a family but I doubt it. Between work and school and research I’m busy about 70 hrs a week and I still am here every single day without exception

Lol. Yeah man. Tried when faggot shot up black church. 1 week.
Decided i love i here and will try and foster some positivity thru this daily chaos.
I like to help create memes that espouse my ideals. I take pride in my family, house, work, and mostly the future of my kids.

Oh i conceded. I am a part of this collective.
And i love it and am a better person for it regardless what the unwise say

Simple shit like this makes me happy.
Now i go!!!!!!!

Dont be a fag OP nobody comes up with that without a subconscious predisposition

>tfw you immediately call every girl you find attractive a braphog in your head instead of saying "wow she's hot/cute" to yourself

>mfw every time I see an obese person I look at their ass and in my head scream >THICC

>send over 20 mins trying to explain that titcow is a compliment

>liking titcows