Tfw no bf

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4U99VDQb7FE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post tits

something must be really wrong with you

>tfw no gf

Cover your third eye with your hair and 3 guys will proffer themselves in a minute

S Y D N E Y
Y
D
N
E
Y

why the fuck are you showering in a bathing suit?

how can you not get a bf?
If your a real girl(girl) just pick a guy

nah there are a lot of girls like this. my sister hasnt left home since HS.

although that doesnt mean theres nothing wrong with her, but living in degeneracy hell means guys dont give a shit about virginity and only want to fuck.

COME TO MY ARMS BABY

How many guys did you say "no" to when they asked you out?

Do you actively try to socialize and/ or flirt with men?

Or do you just go to work or school and then stay home and do nothing?

Do you offer something else that the other 3.5 billion women on this planet don't have?

Asking a girl out is patriarchy, and therefore evil.

i am offering free rapes
pleas sign up for free rapes i am offering

>larping fags
disgusting

Count me in, make then gang bangs.

Is she unemployed?

Is it really rape if the person consents?

yes (checked)

Unless you're truely ugly as all hell, there is no goddamn excuse for not having a BF. Just because a ripped alpha that drives a Bugatti and lives in the trendiest penthouse in the city while not on his yacht doesn't want you doesn't mean you can't have a BF. Your standards are simply out of line with your actual capital in the sexual marketplace.

How old is she? If she just graduated from high school then that's no biggie. Taking a year break is fine.

hit me up im available

just dont be a liberal

lol shes 29....

Where do socially awkward ugly girls go? Are they eternally fucked?

lmao

"hey mutt, how'd you meet that 400pound beauty?"
"i met her on Cred Forums"
THAT IS YOUR DREAM

The gym?

Go on an online dating site. You might have to settle for a 6 that only makes 60k a year. I know that sounds unacceptably horrible to a woman, but that's the reality. Also note that I mean 6 on the actual Gaussian that male attractiveness is distributed on. Not that stupid Lorentzian that girls rate them on.

What the hell has she done for all those years? Just sit around the house and watch TV? And why isn't she working?

slide thread

You can literally be a 5/10 asperger shut in retard fuck as a woman and you'd have no trouble finding a boyfriend within a few hours.

Nothing wrong with thicc girls

False

tv and reading i guess. borderline shut-in with low self esteem. no friends, etc.

>tfw you so queer you start threads pretending youre a woman
op is, as ever, a faggot.

No he's right you stupid nigger. How fucking stupid are you?

This. But remember that about 90% of guys literally don't even register as a possibility in the female mind. OP is in Hong Kong, so probably >95% are utterly invisible to her.

are you fags seriously bumping this shit?

1 post by OP.
No tits.
Gay and fake.

Ya

You must be lower than a 5/10.

You kikes might think that you will be able to destroy Cred Forums in this manner, but you're wrong.

Have a couple face book hints you could drop?

just shy

>tfw no anime bf

And you must have a microscopic penis

Post a pic, or we'll be forced to conclude you're ugly by default.

>Goes straight to insulting dick size

We got ourselves a real live woman lads! Too bad she's probably ugly as shit, yet still somehow a complete degenerate.

It's okay OP. It's all love and rainbows here

>Is it really rape if the person consents?
She can regret it the next day, or several year later, and it magically becomes rape.

Is she hideous? Or average?

Please take her virginity, no guy will want to fuck her.

80%. There is actual evidence for this.

That's yar problem right there.
Your in HK.
Unless you're ok with Asian bf, then I dont know what your doing wrong

Your Cred Forums bf could be HERE:

discord gg/SXJkDT

add a .

lol Cred Forums is represented by a shitskin

The more you spam it the more you faggots are hated.

I know, I was exaggerating a bit. But they START considering you at the top 20th percentile. That means at the 20th percentile you're only just beginning to be noticeable, but would still need a shitload of social status, money, etc. To be really hot you need to be up in the 5th percentile or less.

Basically, in a deregulated sexual marketplace, the Pareto principle reigns. Not that surprising, really.

We all know what the average pol user looks like. No need project. m.youtube.com/watch?v=4U99VDQb7FE

Come to America we will make fucky in my moms husbands basement

>1 post by this id

>(((we)))
>pol
Hi Chaim.

follow the TOS of GTFO

Forgot to turn on your proxy Ivan.

I'm sorry that the few men who ever showed an interest in you eventually left for prettier girls, leaving you to realize that they didn't give a shit about you in any capacity other then using your pussy to bust a nut until something better came along.

Oh wait I'm not sorry at all.

I thought she was the one fellas im devastated

Or its the wrong one cho

i would /thread this but i wanna see tit pic. post em OPesse

HOW MANY OF REPORTED THIS THREAD? THE FUCKING HOTPOCKETS ARE LETTING THIS SHIT GO ON PURPOSE. I"M TAKING THIS SHIT TO HIRO. FUCK THIS. REPORT THESE THREADS

>Whacha doin (((RabY)))?

Tits or gtfo

I’m Australian m8

I want a fuck toy thats good at international finance