POLAND To Cease Restoring Jewish Property. JEWS OUTRAGED

>In a move likely to cause outrage against the nation already marked with anti-Semitic laws on the holocaust and now on kosher meat, the Polish government has ordered the Polish parliament to cease pushing a bill which would legalise Jews reclaiming property taken from them by the Nazis. 'This makes Poland the only European country to have not have a law allowing for Jews to reclaim property.
>It has also ordered the vetoing of legislation being pushed by the opposition parties which would see Jewish property restored, called the restitution bill.
>The Polish government has defended the decision, citing Jewish anti-Polish feeling and the needs of Poles who now own the property.
>A TV journalist grotesquely described the extermination camps as “Jewish death camps” because Jews worked in their crematoria. An editorial on the TV Republika website described the crisis as “a big test of loyalty for the Polish Jews whose organizations are linked personally and institutionally with American Jews,” and accused them of “too rarely and too weakly defending Poland and the Poles in the international arena.”
>Polish Jews are frightened. “We are receiving antisemitic, anti-Jewish statements on a daily basis,” said Anna Chipczynska, the president of the Jewish Community of Warsaw. “Members of the community feel that their loyalty is being questioned.” Poland Chief Rabbi Michael Schudrich says he is hearing more young Jews than ever before wondering whether they should leave Poland.
This is literally another shoah.
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5115706,00.html
archive.is/2tn0v
www.jpost.com/Opinion/As-I-See-It-Poland-unleashes-its-own-inner-demons-542783
archive.is/4yLvx

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reparations_Agreement_between_Israel_and_West_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/netanyahu-absolves-hitler-of-guilt-1.5411578
democracynow.org/2005/3/16/family_of_rachel_corrie_sues_israeli
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skidel_revolt
haaretz.com/israel-news/business/israel-is-getting-closer-to-a-severe-water-crisis-1.5769555
archive.is/cFuo0
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447/cosponsors
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-jewish-agency-chief-warns-young-u-s-jews-more-turned-off-to-israel-1.5751616
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/11/israel-us-benjamin-netanyahu-jews-conservative-reform.html
haaretz.com/opinion/for-israel-progressive-u-s-jews-are-the-new-undesirables-1.5452432
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żydokomunahttps://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=pl&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.pl&sl=pl&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://m.newsweek.pl/wiedza/historia/japonia--nasz-zapomniany-sojusznik,70867,1,1.html&xid=17259,15700023,15700105,15700122,15700124,15700149,15700168,15700173,15700201&usg=ALkJrhjWL-Q8Fa_Q0jzLIPPNIU2Rk5__GA
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=pl&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.pl&sl=pl&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://historykon.pl/11-grudnia-1941-roku-polska-wypowiedziala-wojne-cesarstwu-japonii/&xid=17259,15700023,15700105,15700122,15700124,15700149,15700168,15700173,15700201&usg=ALkJrhhLH3xwC9QkNW7dhvWtHDM3o8tRNg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żydokomuna
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=pl&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.pl&sl=pl&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://m.newsweek.pl/wiedza/historia/japonia--nasz-zapomniany-sojusznik,70867,1,1.html&xid=17259,15700023,15700105,15700122,15700124,15700149,15700168,15700173,15700201&usg=ALkJrhjWL-Q8Fa_Q0jzLIPPNIU2Rk5__GA
archive.is/Yd7Ya
archive.is/AnovQ
archive.is/GDmz0
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5115706,00.htmlhttp://archive.is/2tn0vwww.jpost.com/Opinion/As-I-See-It-Poland-unleashes-its-own-inner-demons-542783http://archive.is/4yLvx
youtube.com/watch?v=wulM9EFAu6k
scientificamerican.com/article/israel-proves-the-desalination-era-is-here/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>president of the Jewish Community of Warsaw
This is why people hate Jews, they move somewhere and start organizing.

BUMP

They deserve everything thats happening to them
Lmfaoing how Netanyahu said that its outrageous to claim that some jews were responsible as well.

Jews are fucking insane

>yfw Poland invades Germany and starts gassing Jews

The table have been turned

> “Members of the community feel that their loyalty is being questioned.”
> Take pride in having double alliance.
> Take pride in be against nationalism
> Take pride in trying to create a multicultural world
> Find outrageous that somebody question your loyalty

Poland is becoming pretty based , keep it up.

Work together with Hungary, another like minded country to boost economies.

Austria is turning to your side as well, so work with them as well and the rest of Europe will follow.

I mean Germany is becoming more right wing now that AFD has 76 seats (was it 76 or more? I don't remember).

Poland be my husbando

So have the flags it seems

bump
this is amazing news

Jews?

Poland!
YES!

PAY ME GOYIM.

Yad Vashem noted that "in the 1990s, Jews began making claims for property stolen in Eastern Europe. Various groups also began investigating what happened to money deposited in Swiss banks by Jews outside of Switzerland who were later murdered in the Holocaust, and what happened to money deposited by various Nazis in Swiss banks. In addition, individual companies (many of them based in Germany) began to be pressured by survivor groups to compensate former forced laborers. Among them are Deutsche Bank AG, Siemens AG, Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW), Volkswagen AG, and Adam Opel AG. In response, early in 1999, the German government proclaimed the establishment of a fund with money from these companies to help needy Holocaust survivors. A similar fund was set up by the Swiss, as was a Hungarian fund for compensation of Holocaust victims and their heirs. At the close of the 1990s, discussions of compensation were held by insurance companies that had before the war insured Jews who were later murdered by the Nazis. These companies include Allianz, AXA, Assicurazioni Generali, Zürich Financial Services Group, Winterthur, and Baloise Insurance Group. With the help of information about Holocaust victims made available by Yad Vashem, an international commission under former US Secretary of State Lawrence Eagleburger has been trying to uncover the names of those who had been insured and died in the Holocaust. The World Jewish Restitution Organization was created to organize these efforts. On behalf of US citizens, the US Foreign Claims Settlement Commission reached agreements with the German government in 1998 and 1999 to compensate Holocaust victims who immigrated to the US after the war."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reparations_Agreement_between_Israel_and_West_Germany

Are you taking pride in Poles being thieves? sad

>jewish property supposedly taken by nazis
>80 years later
>"Oy vey you filthy pollack give me your house it belongs to my great grandmother who was part of the 6 gorillion."

Ah, you finally noticed the thread. What took you so long?

>Poland demands Germany more WW2 reparations
>Germany declines
>Poland invaded
>gases the Jews

God, what a beautifully fucking twisted timeline that would be.

>former US Secretary of State Lawrence Eagleburger

I missed that. Top kek

>Polish Jews are frightened
GET OUT

you started the holocaust. hilter was Jewish. Jews should be paying everyone else.

POLAND Is DOiNG IT WEW LADS

it's your time now alt-poland

WE of the 'millennial' generation have your back, Cred Forumsand. These filthy rats will pay for their surreal greed and levels of pushing constantly beyond the territories that they have slithered into, as if we are not paying attention. We have their names and numbers, and along with their groups we will shoah all their little shabbos goy helpers as well. We know already their methods and bastions of power, and we are coming for them.

Hey Poland... Is it cool to move there with my wife and many white children?

the Polish are giving a masterclass to the western world. America you better takes notes.

Let me tell you something about America. Growing up in the eighties, it's a trip to see the world today. There is but a single source of all the calamity that has befallen us. We all see it's the kikes, foreign and domestic, that have had a deleterious effect on our lives. The kikes might not believe this, and I hope they don't. It will make the next night of broken class more delicious for us.

This. I look around and see the world on the edge of war. You can see it festering. But looking at it geopolitacally, there should be no war. Nobody wants to fight. No country is on the move. There's nothing. Just Jews pulling strings. Fuck them.

Could Poland beat Germany in a war?

How is even a normie supposed to believe that there is still "property" from ww2 that was originally Jewish and must be returned? There can't be a lot of living """"survivors"""" left, let alone ones that where old enough to own property or meaningful assets.

Don't you forget inherited holocaust traumas.

holy fuck, they are fast

Kek reclaim property. Poles live there. Fuck off jews

I love you poland

It would be a good match. 1 on 1. However, it would end up being Poland/USA/Russia/ vs EU. Half of the EU army is Polish. kek

fake article tho

Pure coincidence

It's a constant source of surprise for me that such a minute application of ultra violence can have such an indelible effect on the minds of men. The poetry will be in this application of concentrated calamity back onto the original progenitors. It's already started. The kikes can't take a punch.

God I love Poland. God bless

time to take jew property

Who saw this one coming... (((Saracsm)))

Damn Poland is going all in

Their property is not enough. I want their minds, I want their minds to suffer in their worst nightmares. I want their bodies to be deleted before their eyes. I want to eat their souls as they scream for Solomon and all their little demons and their greater Moloch demon, I want to feast on their tears and suffering, exponentially greater than the suffering they have inflicted on the beings of this plane of existence. I want them to know that this will happen, and I want to snack on their despair.

I love you guys

I can't find a link, and I want to. You got sauce on that?

But user that's no better than the slippery vermin l, we have to be better

>Poland annexes Lithuania
>forces Lativa to gib territory
>demands Germany hand over the territories of the Wendish people
>takes out Germany in a month
>allys with Italy who have recently elected Luca Traini as their leader
>Israel start chimping out and funding anyone who can stop Poland
>Poland annouces non-agression pack with Russia
>Poland starts interning Jews
>France Surrenders
>Japan Militarizes

is jews

>we have to be better
'Ethics' are for the weak. We have passed the point of congenial resolution. Now they will feel the full force of our spirit, and it is like a thousand suns in its fury. We will hunt them down to last one, and inflict every manner of horror that the most creative race to ever walk the earth can think of.

st your order my generals

google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/netanyahu-absolves-hitler-of-guilt-1.5411578

>implying bb believes in the holocaust

>Be Poland
>Nazis together with genociding der juden on your lands literally flattened your nation out of any pre-war buildings (with a little help of soviet artillery) - look Dazing old town, destroyed in 90%
>Jews who survived the war could've claimed their property, but that being in ruin made it less valuable, so they didn't
>Poles under the gommunism rebuild their country out of basically nothing, restoring old juden buildings or creating something new upon the ashes
>Meanwhile jews still sit in comfy western countries
>The rebuilt is complete, new, shiny buildings rose up
>Nooooow is the time for the eternal kike to claim "his" property, even though sometimes government buildings stand where "their" property was, or is in prime location being worth billions sometimes
>Sometimes random kikes try to sneakily steal property they have no claim to since the claimant and his family is long dead

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHY SO ANTISEMITIC POLIN

>We should totally charge each kike trying to claim property for the rebuilding costs + interest.

never trust the jew

jews

kek suicidal drunkards poles are trying to outjew the jews, thinking it won't backfire on them
>implying russia won't just annex pooland instead
>implying we can't just nuke them in case such scenario occurs

Now I suspect you are Jewish. That is how they talk. That is how they think. I frankly would be fine if they would all bugger off to their own country, and minded their own business. I want them out.,

You were fools to pick this fight, you turned a country that was historically one of the most pro-jewish places in Europe into a place that is ready to mobalize and gas you all.

Russia likes the Polish buffer. And what the fuck is wrong with you people? "We'll just nuke you." Fuck off faggot

Yuri B. right again. The useful idiots become your greatest enemy if not killed.

We are all ready to mobilize and gas them all, and they don't even know it. They just keep pushing and pushing, not realizing that they are getting closer and closer to the line in the sand like a kill switch that will delete them from this plane of existence. They are fools. They think that they have a monopoly on war by way of deception, as if they even thought of it in the first place. Their power is fading from their deep drinking from this plane of existence, and they don't know that there are those whom gain power from other versions that occupy this same space.

>l delete them from this plane of existence.
Dude whatever meds you are on, quit taking them

>WYPIPO!!! TAKE CARE OF US YOU FUCKING RACISTS!!! OY VEY MY FEET HURT! WE SHOULD HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES!!! IT'S TOO HARD!!! WYPIPO SHOULD HAVE TO DO IT FOR US!!!

Jews, niggers, spics--they're all the same...they all want WYPIPO to take care of them so they don't have to take care of themselves. How the fuck did white people ever get put into this situation?

Poland keeps proving again and again to be the based gem of Europe.
Out with the kikes, cheers my good Polish friends!

It's a racket, they want to grab all the heirless property to "pay for the care of needy holocaust survivors"

Fake. Look at the date. They fucked up. Yesterday (18th) was Sunday, not Saturday.

mother of god if you dont zoom the image all the girls look tombs

You realise that launching them would result in Israel being flattened and Jews being exterminated world wide? You might do some damage to Europe, Russia, and the US, but you will have killed yourself in the process. Best of all, the west would eventually rebuild, while you could never hope to.

>Dude whatever meds you are on, quit taking them

It's called the redpill, and once you take it you can never go back.

germans hate the poles though...

>Best of all, the west would eventually rebuild, while you could never hope to.

Didn't Samson die in the temple he brought down? I think that we should call them on their bluff.

but no one really cares about poland
poles asked for muh reperations from the germans just a few months ago. Cred Forums doesn't seem to remember it tho

Why are jews being such insufferable cunts?

>oy vey im a 3rd generational holocaust survivor i have inherited trauma

Fuck off seriously.

I can't wait till the Polish use their thick meaty kielbasas to spread the jews mole covered ass cheeks.
It'll be a proud day for all of us.

And we're gonna help them once all these goddam baby boomers are out of our way. The kikes don't realize how much our entire generation fucking hates them

lol even the commies hate them

>tfw poles will still deny polish death camps

Good point. Thanx user

Actually that's pretty good idea:
>set the fire
>get burned
>oy oy it hurts pay me it's ur fault fire was on ur side
>?????
>PROFIT

But it won't work forever though.

What no free ride?
But I feel like my grandparents were in the holocaust o vey its another 6 trillion we can't stand for this fellow white men.

cant even into Nazi Esoteric and Occultism

wtf is this supposed to be?

Adolf Hitler's map to Inner Earth, or Hollow Earth

The leftists especially hate them. Here's a fun fact: many American leftists have gone there to use themselves as human shields to defend palestinians.

democracynow.org/2005/3/16/family_of_rachel_corrie_sues_israeli

The fucking pro-israeli lobby dies with the baby boomers. We will not help them, on any end of the political spectrum. This will just be the beginning. We will aid Iran once the boomers are gone, and do everything in our power to wipe Israel and the Jewish people off the face of the planet. Even if we have to poison their children and hunt them down as they sleep.

Fuck off you fucking kike. I use real occult systems.

just get rid of hate speach laws and allow investigations into the camps already!
we are soooo close.

Yes brother.

i like yor spirit but 60% of the jews are interracial lets deal with the traitors first

can someone update the Russia-ball/Polad-ball comics with a German and Jewish one?

don't worry..there will be a real one in 3...2...

>Jews demand Europe takes in millions of murdering, raping "refuges"
>Europeans start becoming more anti semetic.
>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They will be death of humanity.

we have many many poles here who would take offense at that..I think more likely you will become a crater

Nah, canada will be a chink colony by then

stop pretending you aren't more rekt than everybody else mohammad

Is there any jews in Poland left? I thought last jews left after 1968 events.

Oh you think so. Please get educated.

Until Jews apologize for their 5th column actions against Poland in the Soviet invasion they can fuck off
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skidel_revolt

Nope. Every first mudslime born child is named mohammad, hence why this name is so popular.
Meanwhile, european canadians are only 56% kek

ur digits have spoken. Within the next 3 years the Polish reich will rise and the Jewry of Europe will fall.

How long before we see Poland ball btfoing israel cube?

1968 events?

Kek.

Polish communists expelled stalinist jews and zionists from Poland.

>2016

Karma Fulfilled !

Yeah, good luck with that

haaretz.com/israel-news/business/israel-is-getting-closer-to-a-severe-water-crisis-1.5769555
archive.is/cFuo0

Your סְפִירוֹת is an illusion, an uncreative abomination taken from the indo-european peoples like your writing systems, your stories, your very religion. The Jewish people do not exist. You are nothing more than a shadowy mosaic of various ideas and cultures and religions and genetics. You are like the monster of Frankenstein: a parody of life, a haphazard conglomeration of various heterogeneous tissues and energies. Like your Kabbalah. Like your language. Like your genetics. The Jewish people are a fucking joke, a specter, a revenant. And like all monsters, you will be destroyed with fire.

Open borders for Israel! Bridges no walls benjaman Net!

Polish communists taken Eastern Bloc anti-Israel campaign little too seriously, and almost start second Holocaust.
It a good tradition in Poland.

Why doesn't Trump work it out so they get proffered treatment in trade?

>56

What is happening in Poland?

Why did they suddenly decide to stop kissing the Jew's feet?

Do not get me wrong, I am loving it. Good job, Poland.

2016 is the most recent one, and look at the trend in pic related, retard
Lucky for us we're world leaders in water desalination dumbass, and it's actually been petty rainy here in the past weeks

fucking Poland is one of the nations that has been bullied the most in Europe and still manages to always have OP musicians and take decisions that are in the best interest for their ppl.
Poland doesnt need to go into space
Poland can in our hearts

Told you, it's the kikes with something to lose here. Taking away their gibs is step one.

What are you showing here exactly?

Jews got too jewy, Polan didn't like that.

>Israel launches a nuke at Europe
>the ICBM is instantly shot down by space-based anti-missile defense platform
>tungsten rods rain down from space onto Israel
>the Mediterranean Sea floods into the space once occupied by the landmass known as Palestine
>world-wide jubilation ensues
>diaspora giga-jews begin fleeing to their hide aways and secret bases around the globe
>it's not use
>Cred Forums uses its weaponized autism to track down every single last one
>At last: Juden Frei

How the fuck do you claim property 73 years after the end of world war 2? Are you telling me European countries will just give shit to the Jews if they claim it was their great grandfather's before the hoaxacaust?

Lol shut it down, the goy knows !

>Jews began making claims for property stolen in Eastern Europe. Various groups also began investigating what happened to money deposited in Swiss banks by Jews outside of Switzerland who were later murdered in the Holocaust, and what happened to money deposited by various Nazis in Swiss banks.

Interestingly, no one investigates these claims far enough to learn where the money and property that the Jews amassed came from in the first place. They would learn that it was all stolen from the European people, directly and indirectly through various scams and schemes.

Same as all the art and valuables that the Jews stole from Europeans when they conveniently emigrated to the US during WWII and knew that no one would be able to come looking for it.

I'm pretty sure there was farms and land my family had all over the place..
GIB NOW!!

The Teutonic Flame rises......

In fact, according to the act 447 that passed in USA, they don't even have to be the relatives of holocaust surviviors. Basically any jewish organization can demand to give them reparations and you have to oblige, otherwise you are a holocaust denier and a nazi.

It's even more outrageous than that. Legit heirs can get their property back already if they can prove their case in a court.
They actually want to claim heirless property.

>the restitution of heirless property to assist needy Holocaust survivors

>Be Jew
>"Oy Vey, Tel Aviv shure does get a bit hot for my liking this time of year!"
>Already blacked all the cold countries.
>Except Poland
>Have cousin Moishe write up a 100 year old deed
>Dip in coffee
Buy Plane ticket and pick out a nice house to take

Yes,
>Just do it!

You must go back!

They did,

Nobody in the US has any clue about this stuff, or any idea what our congress is doing behind our backs.

Nazi my ass. This is Greek /x/ tier stuff, calling the Epsilon team, to wipe out Jews and Draconians. Their insignia is the juxtaposed E. Very heavy things user, where did you get those?

You can't be fucking serious

omg he really sayin that?

yes. interesting how standing up for yourself/the truth is described by (((them))) as "releasing your inner demons"

if you nuke ANYBODY (even iran) it's over for you and you know it. your holocaust good will is all but spent. people forget

Q predicted this.

Anybody thinking they can nuke anyone in Europe is out of their minds. If you nuke Warsaw, the radioactive cloud would be in Paris in 3 days. GL with that.

This is actually a very good point.

Does this mean that eventually every single intersectional feminist and soyboy will all rise up and go full 1488 someday?

Wasn't soviet communist leadership mostly jewish? Why they opposed Israel?

Oy vey you have no right to do this. This is personal property.

The irony is palpable , who would have thought Poland would pave the way the second coming of annuda shoah. Jews bring the world together , how heartwarming.

In the beginning yes, but they were thinned out during the purges. When US backed Israel in Six Days War Soviets backed Arabs and from that day Jews were distrusted in the Soviet block.

i've never seen the merchant this visibly butthurt in a thread before. they ususally have this smug, smarmy nonchalance. i commend poland for causing so much jewish rectal distress

>reclaiming property after 70+ years
Jews or not, that's fucking retarded. Literally nobody who owned those is alive and even if they were, they are just shit out of luck. It happened already.

Pollacks, what about your property? Have Polish citizens received restitution for nationalized property during communism?

sauce?

What are you talking about? My family was wealthy before communists took everything in '45, now we're supposed to either get it back or get compensated with money. I might become a rich NEET if the government is efficient.

>replying to comments is being butthurt
wew lad

Indirect inheritance is fucking retarded. You didn't earn that, nor did you even know the people who owned that. Unless it's from your parents, it shouldn't be a thing.

It's the first time when their >muh holocaust guilt trips blow up in their face. They've relied on this one little trick so heavily that it causes them existential crisis to see it rejected.

Careful now. You sound like a commie.

nice try rabbinovitch, we know it's you

Jews don't give birth they lay eggs

Poland is Rohan

go work in the field like the rest of us, instead of waiting for a paycheck from the past like a true nigger

No Mr. Poland don't force me to gas these innocent jews please no

Isn't most of that literally poor Orthodox Jews inbreeding?

Kike crisis

If you can prove that you're a legitimate heir before the court then you can get it back. Pole, Jew, citizen or foreinger -doesn't matter.

The gist of it is that some Jews want to lay claim to a shitload of heirless property.

>the restitution of heirless property to assist needy Holocaust survivors;

>>Polish Jews are frightened. “We are receiving antisemitic, anti-Jewish statements on a daily basis
Oh no the jews are being NAMED. The horror.

IT'S BEEN 70 FUCKING YEARS!!!!!! IF YOU HAVEN'T GONE BACK TO GET YOUR SHIT, IT MUST NOT BE THAT IMPORTANT!!!

Never forgetti

I'll work in the field, but not on the collective farm, when they give me my field back I'll work on that.

You can reclaim your family's property at the court, BTW, any Jewish heir can do it too. The point is that the Jews want to extort money for heirless property.

Germany basically doesn’t have a military at this point

Heirless Jews here will their property to the local Jewish organization/municipality that's probably why they're doing it. It's a land grab but I believe everybody that had their property taken from them by force is entitled to it, Jew or not.

Hitler the retard should've allied with Poland instead of Italy.

No, this is the last time. History will echo with the events to come as a warning to any that would emulate them

>congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447/cosponsors

Look at this list of sponsors. Aside from Hatch they are all faggots. Its complete bullshit.

Hello, can you hook me up with a qt girl in Tsilkani in the springtime?

Good post

It is even worst if certain mythos fails they will loose their modern indentity thus loosing thier state.

Who are you fooling? Your own people have bought into the bullshit you've peddled to the goys.

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-jewish-agency-chief-warns-young-u-s-jews-more-turned-off-to-israel-1.5751616

al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/11/israel-us-benjamin-netanyahu-jews-conservative-reform.html

haaretz.com/opinion/for-israel-progressive-u-s-jews-are-the-new-undesirables-1.5452432

You mean the ultra-orthodox? they're less than 8% of the population, so no; even the less religious ones tend to bring more kids (at least 2) than their european counterparts

It’s afraid

Well, in all countries all around the world any heirless property of a deceased citizen becomes state property, this is how it works everywhere, including Israel. They simply have no legal claim to anything, just like the Polish nation has no claim to any heirless property left by Poles in the USA or in China. It's a different situation when there are some actual/legitimate heirs who can prove their claim. In this case the property should be restituted or recompensated (if the restitution is impossible), I mean things like farms confiscated by communists etc.

all that shit about paganism / occultism is slander used to try to turn European Christians against Hitler and Nazism

And that would just suck

The Kabbalah isnt an original Jewish work but its use as a method of symbolic generation and understanding holds a huge amount of power. If you really studied it, and studied the real occult teachings it held, you would not only understand them better, but you would understand yourself and the world around you better. It wields an immense amount of power.

>Heirless Jews here will their property to the local Jewish organization/municipality that's probably why they're doing it

Still, this kind of assumption is not a valid claim to heirless property in Poland.

Good I hope that Poland ankrupts the controlled Jew state of Germanistan so that actual Germans can seize control from the rubble

Be a polak,
> live on a stolen clay
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
>Start ww2
Victims want's what is rightfully theirs
>Polak says no

>haaretz.com/opinion/for-israel-progressive-u-s-jews-are-the-new-undesirables-1.5452432

Well they could start by getting JDIF the fuck off this board.

>You cant curate away the truth. American Jews are not blind, though these government-sponsored programs may try to keep the blinders on. American Jews can see the occupation; half of young American Jews believe settlements are hurting prospects for peace. No amount of censorship will stop this. Instead, these institutions are closing the doors to every authentic access point that young (and older) American Jews have to engage with Israel.

Karmas a bitch

Judging by the names I know, they're mostly kikes or traitors.

Jews expulsion when???

jesus i want an attack baboon so bad
niggers are so scared of animals anyways
imagine an attack baboon with a clan robe

>that pic
I want to beleive

Yeah, have you look at their comments in internet about drama with Poland? If you will switch lang on polish it willl looks like butthurt of poles. Top kek.

I wonder if Poland was allowed to get this far along without any outcry from Israel because the JIDF was too busy trying to shill Cred Forums?

After Luca gets pardoned.

How can such a country be so based in today's shithole of a world?

Fake and gay.

If you're going to be a delusional conspiracy theorist, and throw every jew in 1 group, at least use real information. Now you seem like the sneaky one pushing a agenda.

radical catholicism

Dude, the comment sections are glorious right now, so much butthurt everywhere with normies stumbling into redpills

You MUST go back

underrated

>first action is not reestablishing alliance with Japan against Judeo-Communism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żydokomunahttps://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=pl&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.pl&sl=pl&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://m.newsweek.pl/wiedza/historia/japonia--nasz-zapomniany-sojusznik,70867,1,1.html&xid=17259,15700023,15700105,15700122,15700124,15700149,15700168,15700173,15700201&usg=ALkJrhjWL-Q8Fa_Q0jzLIPPNIU2Rk5__GA

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=pl&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.pl&sl=pl&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://historykon.pl/11-grudnia-1941-roku-polska-wypowiedziala-wojne-cesarstwu-japonii/&xid=17259,15700023,15700105,15700122,15700124,15700149,15700168,15700173,15700201&usg=ALkJrhhLH3xwC9QkNW7dhvWtHDM3o8tRNg

>fixed links
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żydokomuna
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=pl&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.pl&sl=pl&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://m.newsweek.pl/wiedza/historia/japonia--nasz-zapomniany-sojusznik,70867,1,1.html&xid=17259,15700023,15700105,15700122,15700124,15700149,15700168,15700173,15700201&usg=ALkJrhjWL-Q8Fa_Q0jzLIPPNIU2Rk5__GA

WW2 was almost 100 years ago.
If you haven't requested your shit back by now you will die before you get it anyway.

FREE LUCA!

Yeah, even jews take redpills. xD

That last paragraph pretty much perfectly encapsulates what I am think about them, they really do Divide and Conquer.

Even if that particular article isn't real, the refugees are coming. Saudis have funded mosques there, too.
archive.is/Yd7Ya
"The 52 refugees who are on their way to Iceland are mostly of Syrian, Iraqi and Ugandan origin."
archive.is/AnovQ
"The municipal council of Norðurþing, North Iceland, believes Iceland is not doing enough about the global refugee crisis. Last year the municipality was one of several which made a formal request to the government to receive refugees."
archive.is/GDmz0
"Iceland proves an unexpected Arctic asylum for Syrian refugees....The state finances their rent for one year and pays them an allowance for daily expenses."

>HAIL HORTLER

Polish death camps

>>first action is not reestablishing alliance with Japan against Judeo-Communism

I don't understand. Are you saying Poland should form an alliance? Or that would be a bad thing to do? Xplain please

TRADITIONAL MEDIEVAL CATHOLICISM BOI
JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF IS THE LITERAL KING OF POLAND

>Poland because a Japanese puppet after Germany invaded
Oh shit.

Calm down, Shlomo Shekleberg. If you want i can teach you how to draw proper swastikas.

>This is literally another shoah

I don't think you know what that word means

>Calm down, Shlomo Shekleberg. If you want i can teach you how to draw proper swastikas
Oy wey!
So bery polish to betray your master race again

>jews
>master race
Well, memed. xD

So sick of these rats. First off they chopped the skin off my dick. Unforgivable. Shapiro and Praeger get gassed too...neither of them hesitate to say 'jews are god's chosen people' as if it's just a natural fact of life. Think about what that statement implies for two seconds. The arrogance is out of control.

If you haven't reclaimed your property in like 70 years then obviously you don't even want it.

Dont tell him that. he might kill himself.

So sorry for your dick Shlomo

>he doesn't know
Like 70% of the Gentiles here get their dicked fucked over

Can you teach me how to scrub a toilet properly? food here gives me indigestion :^)

Its the gutter oil.

Chong Goldberg? XD

>The fucking pro-israeli lobby dies with the baby boomers.

I don't think the concept of silencing people with the word 'anti-semite' even works on most of Gen-X and up. Most would just say 'so what?' if called an anti-semite.

>everyone i don't like is a jew xD
seriously tho, food here sucks :

More likely than you think. A lot of kikes have started marrying asian bitches in order to squeeze out slant-eyed kikes to infiltrate Asia. Even Zuckerberg is married to a gook and is raising a new brood of genestealers.

>Can you teach me how to scrub a toilet properly? food here gives me indigestion :^)
Got to be polak

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

>>This is literally another shoah.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5115706,00.htmlhttp://archive.is/2tn0vwww.jpost.com/Opinion/As-I-See-It-Poland-unleashes-its-own-inner-demons-542783http://archive.is/4yLvx

Are you saying Jews are expecting legalized theft of claimed Jewish property in Poland while continuing to occupy stolen Palestine?

Is this what you call chutzpah?

Learn how to make pierogi and other typical polish food like shakshuka and stop using oil from toilet too.

If Jews are so powerful as retards anti-Semites say here, why is this Jewish autistic screeching then? Why can't they do anything to poolanders?

As I've said, anti-Semites believe in a Jew boogie man and have an IQ of a nigger.

Because Jews love to subvert but are shit long term planners.

Those copied from jewish cuisine

Daily reminder that Grzegorz " Mafie, służby i loże " Braun warned us about Jews and their claims years ago

BTW
>being Polish in this timeline
Feels dobrze man

Its not well know fact but this stuff what you see in nowdays palestine they try do to us in interwar Poland. Any Jews dont say that they try make own state in our state?

Ofc not, what else cymes? XD

NOOOOO IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS

It's stereotyping and scapegoating. Jews from childhood are getting used to study hard and work hard, it's inevitably leads to a success. Don't be jealous. Get a degree, work and you'll be in charge of CNN or stock market as any other assertive bloke, Jewish or not. Why to blame others if your nation is lazy even to wash dish?

If Poland does. I will fight for poland

>You own nothing goyim, not even babushkas perogies

Jew detected

youtube.com/watch?v=wulM9EFAu6k

The student has become the master

> #
>NOOOOO IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS
Fun fact
Germany is aught to pay poorland reparations for 6 gazzioions of their citizens

>everyone I disagree with is a Jew
>everyone smarter than me is a Jew
>everything I'm incapable of understanding is Jewish
>everything I don't support is Jewish
the post

it's like how if a company doesn't defend its trademarks, it can lose them.

likewise, if too many countries start trying to throw off the "remember the holocaust forever and ever and feel guilty for it" monkey, their power is eroded. first poland, then who next?

gotta nip that shit in the bud.

The land on which Auschwitz camp was built was owned by jews. The Germans didn't confiscate it, they RENTED it, and paid every month until the end of the war. I know this because I know the family, they live in the UK. If any Poles care to research this, it could be very embarrassing for Israel.

Actually ruskie jew has right. Jews are smart(even if they draw only retarded swiastikas).

My point is that all your Jew memes are bollocks stretched point, cherry picking and stereotypes. I'm racist, I can't stand pajeets and pakis but I don't have any problems with Jews. I would prefer to be with Jewish scientists and mathematicians than with anti-Semitic chavs.

You do realise that Polish Jews chimped out because Poles were making jokes about holocaust on Facebook ?

Like for an example
> " we already have refugee camp in Auschwitz, we only need to start the ovens "

You'll have to fight aztralian migration police

>being Polish in this timeline
Best timeline kurwa. Fun fact: the Jewish cemeteries all over Poland don't look like total fucking shit just yet because of the Polish and German volunteers cleaning and restoring them with no donations whatsoever from Israel.

Can you imagine not caring for the graves of your dead relatives? Well, the Jews can. How fucked up is that?

but when will it be legal to question the holohoax in poland?

Nope. Among high achieving high school students Jews are around 6 percent and yet they're overrepresented much more in higher education, especially in Ivy League schools, it's like 30 percent in Harvard - what's in play here if not ethnic nepotism?
Combine that with affirmative action and gentile whites are actively discriminated against.

>everyone who says its a jew is lying
>If it is the jew its because we're the best
>the jew never does anything wrong
>the jew is above reproach
>everything belongs to the jew

They're smarter but not to a level that'd explain their dominance in certain fields.

Names ?

Any great strategy games where I can play as Poland and remove Jews and Kebab?

>ethnic nepotism
It definitely may play a role. As for any other nation, I'm sure Poles in England behave in similar manner towards other Poles.

>>tfw poles will still deny polish death camps

All, any and every death camp there may have been in Nazi-German occupied Poland were therefore Nazi-German death camps.

Ditto death camps in Soviet-occupied Poland were Soviet death camps.

These were not "Polish death camps", although many Polish Gentiles perished within them, possibly outnumbering Jewish victims.

Some Jews consider the deaths of millions of murdered Gentles in the various lands ruled by the Soviets and Nazi Germany to be of no consequence whatever.

Possibly this is to manage the cognitive dissonance caused by their knowledge that Jews were grossly over-represented among the worst mass-murderers of the twentieth Century.

Bsed rashka, too bad 90% of Cred Forums are basement dwelling failures who blame their shortcomings and shitty life on everyone and everything except for themselves
Case in point

NOW Poland acts like a man

I suggested a bloke to be more assiduous and more assertive as a student and as a worker. Is it bad? It's better to spit venom here, innit?

No, fuck off we don't want you alt right retards

Ofc there is many other factors but i wish to our culture get more from jewish one, especial education because i cant stand with bydlo. Jews are asshole but we should learn from them in order to outjew them.

>All the people above this line are LARPING

>r r right guys?

Sure Michal, shouldn't you be at work?

>I'm sure Poles in England behave in similar manner towards other Poles.
Oh boi, from this what i heard Poles on emigration love to be backstabers in order to get better relations with bongs and so on.

>Can you imagine not caring for the graves of your dead relatives?
This is why your country will survive. This right there. In the US nobody cares for dead relatives. Old people are disposable. Your country has not lost the value of life, nor your traditions. You will prosper and survive. God bless you, and your country.

bump

Eu4
> be me
> play as nation that has tigers and a space station
>stop giving a Fuck about Europe, expand East
> form Russia
>Conquer Mongolia,China, Japan and Korea
> Form Qing
> look at Europe
> it turned out that Polish IA defeated Ottoman empire, annexed Bulgaria, Constantinople and renamed it to "Carogród"
>mfw

It may be as well. I heard that Ukrainians in Canada double cross other Ukrainians.

Only case when Poles are united is common enemy, without him they tend to make wars against eachother. In that way we lost our kingdom and country for 123 years.

Hey that was us! (and totally not a jew doing it to his own synagogue).

Damn it, I've seen this before and nobody has the sauce. Somebody fucking find this.

>Oh boi, from this what i heard Poles on emigration love to be backstabers in order to get better relations with bongs and so on.
And 'tis true

Do you know what Sobieski's father said to him when he was young?
When you are in a foreign country, keep in mind that an another Pole will be your greatest enemy

>Poland Chief Rabbi Michael Schudrich
Fucking Germano-Judaists

best post itt

They're also extremely tribalistic and prone to engaging in acts of corruption and nepotism.

If they were just working hard, nobody would bother calling them out on their bullshit. Asians are hard-working and high IQ and somehow nobody hates them, did you ever pause to think about it?

There's something about Jewish culture that makes it really incompatible with traditional Western values. As far as I'm concerned, they can fuck right off and be successful in Israel.

There's a fuckload of Jews, left-leaning politicians and corporate CEOs that essentially act like a mafia, preying on the work of common folks by creating an endless torrent of unjust regulations. This mafia has to be dismantled with no regard for the nationality and identity of the perpetrators.

>Poland annexes Lithuania
>no common wealth
kys burger

Thats issue and we should reform our shitlords country and get rid of bydlo.

If Poles ever start to take over British politics, finance or media and working against the interests of natives I'll understand British ocjections.

>There's something about Jewish culture that makes it really incompatible with traditional Western values.

dude the entire western culture is based on jewish fairy tales
>we used to live for 800 years and we could make water move and turn it into blood and shit but then jesus came and took it all away, fuck whiteys

In 2050 Israel will be 29% Sephardic (orthodox Jews, leeches who refuse to work and study Torah scrolls all day) and 20% Arab. That's without counting 3.5 million Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza.

GL Shlomo

>Be Polak
>Live according to Golden Liberty
>Believe everyone should be free
>Help poor Jews throughout history
>Give them a new home
>Protect them from persecution
>Get backstabbed
>Multiple times
>All the time
>Lose Soverignity
>Become statist slave to Germany and Russia
>Still believe in Golden Liberty ideals
>Help Jews during Holocaust(who knows if it happened)
>Hide them under threat of death to own family
>Jews still backstab you
>Throw you under the bus and make you slave state to commie Russia
>Jews rule the commie party
>After Poland frees itself Jews keep backstabbing
Fuck them kikes. Even though I admire Rothbard I don't care anymore what happens to them.

This doesn't make sense, Poles have always been pro-kike scum
Even during the war they sucked Jewish cock like it was their job, and the two decades following their release from the USSR they did the same
What has happened to cause this, who shit in who's coffee?

Those two things aren't mutually exclusive, after all you're also here but instead of "spitting venom" you're runnig cover for Jews.

>This makes Poland the only European country to have not have a law allowing for Jews to reclaim property.
This isn't the 1950s where laws like this would even be relevant, kind of hard to claim the government took your family's land 70 years later and your family hasn't already settled this issue with the government.

Jewish behavior always alienates even their closest allies.
Look at the rising trend of antisemitism in America, the second Jewish capital of the world, or the British Empire, which shortly after founding Israel for a Jewish homeland was fighting Jewish militias for control of their own colony.

>Survivors should get free shit cuz they didn't die
They got to keep their lives, the fuck kind of balls do these cunts have to have to think they deserve anything past that?

>muh extrapolation
see here most orthodox are ashkenazi btw

Meat eating Rabbis say this is another holoHOAX!

Compare Sergey Brin (a Russian Jew) and Elon Musk (an African Canadian). Sergey got CS PhD in Stanford, Elon dropped Stanford in favour of doing money.

Jews more likely to carry what they're started to its conclusion, it's not because they're special, it's in their nature.

Americans even at home eat from plastic disposable plates because they're too lazy to wash normal dish.

England is the second Jewish capital and always has been, remember the bank of England brudder
Pic related makes me smile to know we are changing

>muh extrapolation
see here most orthodox are ashkenazi btw

comment in the linked artuicle
>Jan Zalewski
>Return the property to the rightful owners: the Palestinins.
>Like · Reply · 5 · Feb 15, 2018 7:32pm

based Jan

You used the word "nuke" and this is the only thing the subhuman goy intellectual can respond to, while not paying attention to the message, he pays attention to a fucking word.

The same intellectuals that screech gas the kikes and nuke them everyday. Which is fine.

Nice attention span goyim. When you live on happenings you get them and see them everywhere. Happenings are more important than doing something to stop the hordes from raping your women and you leaders from embracing Islam.
Gj. Your future is secure because pooland decided to be sucidal from all the brain damage the smell of toilets and poop has introduced.

Poland playing a dangerous game and you can't say without grinning nervously that they will see the better end of the stick at the end of the day.

Good luck poland, you fucked yourselves.
Now lets all see poolands GDP come crashing down and the entirety of europe force them to take in rapefugees.

Gj pooland so based and smart.

I firmly believe there have been a lot of backdoor talks between the US/Russia/Poland. A line has to be drawn somewhere will people will stand against the pedo, NWO. The line is the V4.

*nature = culture

Has the rain been heavy, or just showers?

>not have a law allowing for Jews to reclaim property.

Pic related: average Jewish property investor outside his holiday rental upon learning he'll have to buy the next one

>Russiastan
>Anything but one of the Jews biggest supporters
You're joking right?

I'm not running a cover. I'm trying to be fair and objective, there's too much exaggeration and hatred towards Jews.

I am not sure if we will see any drop of GDP at all, you know why? Israel need EU and EU is full of trash tier lefty you think that you are nazi country and prefer help por muslims, you need us to dont lose shekle in Europe.

They did the same to the Germans. Germany welcomed them with open arms and they immediately began subverting their host.

Thats a real nice edit, you deserve a you for it.

Angry: the post
Tl;dr get fucked kike

wew, you just described the US civil justice system.

Does EU need Poland ?

>Poland playing a dangerous game

Fucking kikes. It always comes down to a threat. Dangerous game? Why? Are they threatening to invade you? Perhaps slaughter your kin? No nothing. You are not going to do shit.

You have not been watching.

>and it's actually been petty rainy here in the past weeks
rain doesn't do shit for ground water levels in the short term. those need thousands of years to refill. so go and take a shower itzik xD

>there's too much exaggeration and hatred towards Jews

Sure, especially on Cred Forums, but pretending that hardcore ethnocentrism, nepotism, and dislike for the gentiles is not part of their culture is not objective and fair.

>Exaggeration

Not at all, especially since behind each and every one of our troubles there is a Jew. I used write off the Jew problem the same way you do but every time I looked into who was behind the problems of immigration, moral decay, and political subversion its always turned out that there were kikes involved at the highest levels.

Nah. As long as Poland holds the NATO and American military bases, they'll be supported. It's like Russia have always been supporting Crimea because there's the Russian fleet.

Ofc, Angela(1/4 polish) try outjew france and in order to do this she need Poland. Maybe we arent richest country yet we are in important place in Europe(it maybe cultural shock for you). EU wont do too much Poland because it can trigger shitstorm in EU.

How are we getting fucked ? You one dimensional thinking plumber.
If anything its just a ploy to make polish jews come back to Israel.
How can you possibly entertain the idea that poland just decided to go full nazi for no reason ? Why ? Why now ? For what ? What will this achive ? Who are their allies ? You have none. No reason behind this.
This is undoubtly a false flag, and again your'e all too blind to even entertain the possibility because MUH JEWS BTFO.
You're so easy to manipulate its a joke.

what happens to polish owners of said reclaimed property? do they get any form of compensation or do they have to live on the street so jews can sell the building to a russian gang who then can turn it into a brothel?

kek, be scared faggot
water desalination fix everything, but i don't expect sub-iq memeflag to understand that, so go scrub a toilet pawel xD

Lets see how these poolish decisions be accepted in the near future, shall we ?
Lets see if they benefit, or lose.
Place your bets.

You know, there're many people in Russia who genuinely believe that behind every Russian problem including drinking there's the USA. You remind me of them.

>giving back properties to people who perfected the art of stealing properties from the legitimate owners.

I believe that every country which doesn't invest in its society and economy will lose in the end of the day.

Scared of What? You have nothing.

>water desalination fix everything
running water desalination plants to supply a whole country with water is a different scale than some lone desalination plant for a coca cola factory.
but then again you kikes don't shower too often and you drink baby blood. so it might work out.

Nope, but keep telling yourself that
scientificamerican.com/article/israel-proves-the-desalination-era-is-here/

>I DID REZEARCH
Jews are involved in ALL highest levels in all things mutt. Get used to it.
The jew is blessed by god while you're an uneducated goy with no soul, unable to think critically, enriched by niggers and spics and follow a meme relegion the Romans invented based on the success of judaism.

I am not sure if for NATO history is more important that conflicts on middle east.

>believing kike sponsored propaganda fluff
yeah, and theres 70 genders and global warming will kill us all

Its a fucking cult

we should ban jewish ngos importing niggers and shitskins. same like Hungary

>2 minutes
>implying you even read the article
>REEE everything i don't like is propaganda
stay mad fag

>mutt
Didn't Ashkenazis descend from a group of 350 genetic Middle-Easterners in the Caucasus around 600 years ago and are all inbred?
Your own claims to genetic purity are rather sketchy. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

The ovens await you filth.

When putting your people first is ANNUDDAH SHOAH. The Jews from WW2 are all dead now; there is nothing for them to reclaim.

Christianity as practiced by Romans (which is what we've inherited) doesn't have a whole lot in common with Jewish fairy tales.

I wasn't saying that their culture doesn't have any positive qualities, I was saying that it's toxic to ours.

Jews have a very strong sense of identity and in-group preference. This means that they're a source of serious problems in any non-Jewish meritocratic society, as they attain positions of power and then promote other Jews over the locals.

This isn't healthy for any meritocratic system, unless you want to talk segregation - which, incidentally, is more or less how they lived in Poland without any major tensions up until World War 2.

And even then the number of Jews who engaged in downright treasonous acts on the side of the soviets was simply mind-boggling. Despite the fact that Poland has been shielding them from persecution for literally centuries, they immediately joined the Russians and started climbing in the soviet structures, engaging in acts of unspeakable cruelty against Poles to prove their loyalty. This later on did bite them in the ass when the soviets purged them once Israel aligned with the United States, but people here haven't forgotten what happened before 1968.

And it's not that hard to see this treasonous streak in their culture today. Just look at all the Jews smurfing as members of their host nations while aligning their interests with what can only be called the Jew mafia. It's sickening and it has to stop.

This isn't even about being anti-semitic, it's about being anti-asshole. People like Soros should hang.

>be the most heavily victimised people in WW2 (Poles)
>then suffer more than 4 decades of foreign-imposed communism
>finally start to recover, gain sense of independence and national pride again
>jews flock to you and demand endless gibs and use the world media to shame you relentlessly

These people have no shame. It's disgusting.

Could we slay the monster?

>why doesn't the goymaster help European countries that don't want to ethnically cleanse themselves

Polish-Israel meme war make Jews lose their shit.

As much as I shit on Europe, I do want to have faith in Poland. For all of their faults, they're the only nation in Europe doing anything of note to derail Globalism over there and I respect their efforts to at least try.

Good post

It's real in your mind

Kek’d